How to reflash itself. Upgrade Personality. Secrets of the subconscious

ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: How to reflash itself. Upgrade Personality. Secrets podsosa

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jun 02, 2016 22:15

Life for every novelty, for the first time.
Obscure the picture seen by the eye.
To get used to me again you need to everything.
Life again I do not understand why?

Why is this happening again you need to take is
To study everything word for word in order to live?
To recall the past oblivion does not,
Once again the road is not there leads me.

On the road the same mistake I see.
Come and answer me my pain.
Here a fork, crossroads, deadlocks,
And on a forehead all the same bumps and bruises.

Study intersections, dead ends
And heal bumps and bruises.
Life is nothing,I understand,
Leave, Hey, ignorant me!
Author viktorzada

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:49

Пчела wrote:so! The energy of Joy and Love, that for the sake of obtaining the ability to emit and receive, you should go to the trainings .

While people cannot communicate with their Higher teachers come to him the teacher of the earth, ie they are given earthly teachers. That's through the earth teachers communicate with you and your Celestial teacher. You have so far. Referring to your chosen master , get through it, but the Supreme teacher. Once you are ready you will get a signal from above and you will be connected to direct communication with your Higher Teacher. You are on the right track. Everyone has their own way. You check for hardness, a sense of purpose.How strong is your desire to become God-man in the flesh. What interests you, and brought to you by the teacher. Change the interest to get another teacher.Techniques fully on any issue, but each comes to itself in its own way. Methods exist and they are ideal for those who have developed them, but for other people they may not be suitable.Find your ways to achieve communication with the higher self Do it constantly and follow it whole life and looking back.

Игнатенко

Post by Игнатенко » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:01

Игорь Максименко wrote:the Motivation behind this call to action. Successful action is a strong motivation. You have dreams, we have desires and targets.
But there are still and will. Without want-nehochesh, but simply making the case because "must" and all, crossing through itself, without desires, without dreams, without the "carrier wave", without success, not for money and not for the benefit and to the detriment, simply because it is necessary, and knowing that purpose is questionable, and sometimes not even his own. ?

Игорь Максименко

Post by Игорь Максименко » Fri Jun 03, 2016 19:53

THE SORCERER'S APPRENTICE
* The main problem of new converts is that they really want to be powerful, passionately want to be powerful, eager to run, jump over stairs, walking and running past the boring and seemingly did not need knowledge. It is not enough to learn the moon phases and planetary hours, herbs properties and characteristics of rocks and minerals, learn memory 100, and one conspiracy ... It's all good. But ... Not Enough. You can even sign up and attend lectures, courses, participate in seminars and webinars. Or to find someone, maybe even a successful magician and practice and to take lessons from him for a fee. This is also very useful and good, but only if you possess the fundamentals, the basics of knowledge. Rural and urban grandparents took student, who lived in their house and not hesitate to load him with work around the house. I think there was no one to help or they really needed some free labor?! No, -only for the safety of the student. And allow the magic to work, at best, six months. And during this time, the execution of the student "black" work, a student in fairy tales, legends, myths, epics told and papewalis these are the basics. In the end, after some time, the student knows how the magical world works, who inhabits who and how does that likes, dislikes, who and how you can either bribe or win. And only then allowed to work. AND SO EVERYWHERE. AMONG ALL PEOPLES. If You intend to sail on the river "Magic", it is better to build yourself a reliable vehicle, not to rivet on the road is not much is not known of what I got. More, more knowledge and less fantasy. When you clearly imagine the picture of the world, its hierarchy -many of the issues will be solved by themselves. And eat everything from the Internet and look for good books, information, not that it could be poisonous. A picture of the World is ... what is the picture of the World? .... - yeah ... it's been a strange forest. First I went for mushrooms. Then mushrooms for me
Looking for a good book))) any)))
... to be continued ...<

Ира

Post by Ира » Fri Jun 03, 2016 20:52

List of books - in the Studio! )))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:35

Ира wrote:List of books in the Studio! )))
The sphere of the mind - Aglas , Apanaskevich . But look for the first non-castrated edition. Although hardly anyone has it or left. By the way , if anyone has , post a link with Poison if is in e-mail. The first edition of this book. Och need. Now online - a eunuch, but a lot of useful to know. Not all these blablabla ))))) in Passing, it is also useful to read , this one will not. Razdevanie and almost ready to eat, well, there are of course not exactly , but he was not a medic. But a genius at this)))

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Tue Jun 07, 2016 20:55

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:castrated edition.
https://docviewer.yandex.ru/?url=http%3 ... 56ed5ebe3c
But this is stripped or not?

Паулик

Post by Паулик » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:39

http://www.klex.ru/41o here's a look at first or not this edition

Рита С

Post by Рита С » Wed Jun 08, 2016 20:55

Igor Maximenkowhat mustache? Longer Wake us to upgrade?
Shields. :)

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Wed Jun 08, 2016 23:56

Рита С wrote:shields.
Stop trying so blatantly to have a conscience :lol:
Who wanted the upgrade. At the trainings. Igor is quite the busy man and not always has time to share on the forum need them. In the end, he is not obliged to pay. :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:37

BatanesBatanes there are no drawings of the schemes. On Uggzone and B-17 Nikonov start , but there is still not complete. Promised to give a full while you wait .

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:38

Pawlik Yes ,there is.

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:08

Funny. The link Paulica have pictures but no text(I)

Игорь Максименко

Post by Игорь Максименко » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:24

Hello dear friends!!!
Why I don't write on the forum?
Because you have no issues.
You are smart, educated and literate people. Why share the experience if you already know everything))) I perceive a communication in fact.
You have in fact to your knowledge?

You know yourself and accept reality calmly, without criticism and condemnation, with love?
You are the master of your life and can turn it in any direction? You have the freedom and skill to be happy, enjoy life?
You understand the actions of others? You know why people behave and act so and not otherwise?
You no longer have to blame the family or relatives, which did not happen your life and a broken destiny?

Knowledge skills and experience is the cemetery resources.

Who wants, he gets. Your life is your choice. Knowledge is all around us and they are free. Bother themselves to raise them.
All dreams come true.
Success in search)))))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jun 09, 2016 19:55

Игорь Максименко wrote:Why I don't write on the forum?Because you have no issues.
Are there any questions. When is the first webinar in the recording? those who have the circumstances is not allowed to participate. And when will the second? What program?
A program of PHOENIX that you will be here or on the webinar? And will?

кросби

Post by кросби » Thu Jun 09, 2016 20:33

Igor Maximenko
No questions,because the majority of the forum webinar not seen.

Игорь Максименко

Post by Игорь Максименко » Thu Jun 09, 2016 21:02

Do not understand the relationship webinar and questions. I enough food for thought already gave you. Read the posts. Except only a few asked good questions, and webinars they had no connection. All the questions I answered. Who needs knowledge, he finds them and make the debate into a useless debate, I'm not interested. No positive emotions towards stupidity)))))))))

Игорь Максименко

Post by Игорь Максименко » Thu Jun 09, 2016 21:09

A few videos you can watch in YouTube. And recruit Igor Maksimenko. For job seekers to find the information no problem.

Игорь Максименко

Post by Игорь Максименко » Thu Jun 09, 2016 21:49

Perhaps someone believes that there is a new Guru and wants to fuck us for money))))) And now we give him a place in the food chain))) Can forget about it. More than 2,000 people were and are my disciples. And bring their kids to me that I taught them to be as successful what were their parents. And I am absolutely not worried about the mud which you can Express in my direction. It is a measure of YOUR Spiritual development and to me does not have any relationship. I am successful in life and in business, and in spiritual practices)))) I call your name and not hide behind an invented nickname. Just think, you looking for teachers, as soon as the universe comes to meet you, you are the first willing to throw the match into the fire of the Inquisition)))) Fires on the altars of kindle people. And often those who speak of God to burn those who speak with God. Why? Yes, because you can't even hear myself))) As you can hear, someone else)))))

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Jun 09, 2016 21:59

Игорь Максименко wrote: Just think, you looking for teachers, as soon as the universe comes to meet you, you are the first willing to throw the match into the fire of the Inquisition)))) Fires on the altars of kindle people. And often those who speak of God to burn those who speak with God. Why? Yes, because you can't even hear myself))) As you can hear, someone else)))))
In vain You so generalize..)

Игорь Максименко

Post by Игорь Максименко » Thu Jun 09, 2016 22:10

Sterifilt Here you can see the same indicate that you are not satisfied. And what I'm doing that then nothing. You immediately tried on the shirt itself. You and I on this forum first time I see)))) And I do not generalize, and explain the level of responsibility for their actions.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 09, 2016 22:16

people just really want to watch the first webinar in the recording ))) Not bonfires, but on the contrary are interested in )) Just in this form Express a desire.

And that Bold here were under a different name - well, he has such a unique way of expressing thoughts. I'm in his classification even a moron ))

Игорь Максименко

Post by Игорь Максименко » Thu Jun 09, 2016 22:40

Thank you passingI have always liked your restraint in the discussions. Yes you are right, maybe got a little excited. Next week will be a new free webinar. And everyone will be able to see it. For this you need to follow the events in my group Vkontakte Citadel Bai-Hu. With respect.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Jun 10, 2016 20:13

Игорь Максименко wrote:. You and I on this forum first time I see))))
Yes, it happens. Type walks, runs people into the Church, but Angels can't see, and suddenly ..again!! and saw, say it is a strong impression..)

Игорь Максименко

Post by Игорь Максименко » Wed Jun 15, 2016 23:31

As for individual consciousness, I see two main points:
you have to gradually develop the consciousness, gradually expanding the scope of the correlation
(quantum halo), in which it can work. That is to increase the dimension of the space
States in which the consciousness is capable of individual independent activities. In
esoterica this corresponds to the gradual "development" of our consciousness, etheric, astral,
mental, causal, Atmic and the Buddhistic levels of reality;
● individual consciousness must be able to purposefully operate in
the space of States to which it got (to modify the state vector on its laurels
level). The ability to change the state vector at some level of reality gives
the ability to change it to all lower (dense) levels. Practically, this means that
consciousness knows the right way to redistribute energy, managing energy flows.
Notice that the state change is the change of energy, because in quantum
mechanics it is a state function.