The rejuvenation practice, and more practice

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Mon Dec 17, 2018 15:58

This is resonance :ay . I got this feature to get recommendations from people I trust or in their system are at the current time. Well, for example go with a question, get the answer, but in reality I hear it perfectly from the other person. In August was a test stream of rejuvenation "Golden Apple", but the review I wrote on it a month ago, following some very positive changes, adding that some signs on your face I would like to change - received in a dream the answer is to look longer in the mirror , and in the shown embodiment, read from Code :) . However now the question is what the mirror of ISIS or the regular?
PS When up over a mirror up and look at the top-is already satisfied. :ap

rel

Post by rel » Tue Dec 18, 2018 0:56

нева wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 23:32
question. Why don't You got any one direction from all the mentioned above You and did not do it harshly-dominant? That is not fixed consciousness, allowing him to have a wide range of options, and a lot of points of view, where one does not override another
Very interesting to know) Well.. there are also several answers to it)))

1. Because now, as a rule, unfortunately, any direction, any school, or otherwise imperfect.. and/or has a direct and flagrant flaws/contradictions/stuffing or at least it is so perceived. For example, in the same Christianity, so many great working formula! "By their fruits ye judge them" - on all occasions, the ideal criterion of truth, robocast, correct something/someone. "Do unto others as you want them to do to you" - again, perfect principle.. "Forgive them for they know not what they do" - so true! Etc perfect, perfect laws. But.. you probably know what profanity has now reached this area of religion, and maybe even true, it has become a system of emptying is energy.. and really, the domes of churches now clapped and block, not lift up and reveal. Well, the same thing can be said in principle about any direction.

The output here would be in finding a true master, of this or that school, this "parampara",.. but then the second item is suitable

2. Since I (apparently "past heaven," has been Brahman) is naturally found inside the desire to devote himself to the service of others, to clarify any misconception and eliminate plugging/illusions, etc. for them (at most, it all more or less great, in principle, and turns and lives) - so, from this position, watching most people, I see that most of them just either materialists or "blukaesh" without those masters and gurus which was not enough. That is, they either have to deal with distorted, "broken" schools, or outside them, in a shortened flat world accidents and surly solid objects) therefore, I see the most optimal to seek answers from their position, that is, that they fit, will they clear, friends. And this, in the end, it is the "synthesis" i.e. identifying intact work items in different schools, and gathering from them a certain "inter-Agency", "inter-dimensional" system)

Again, since all (most all ) of the masters "will not save enough", I started looking for something like what is called a "school chief disciple", to develop the principles of "transfer of knowledge/expertise from seniors to juniors", to explore what hinders it, to preach the so-called "duplex mode" (where if you know something more friend/companion, you go into "teacher mode" if-when on the contrary, with him, but in another area, then switch to "apprentice mode") - so such things.

3. If you look from the side of astrology, not oopsanna its sign Pisces, to which I belong, which is the "latest" in a series of signs implies (by nature, by design) a synthesis, "the summing up", a synthesis of all characters.. I read somewhere about it.. that is why, for me, is unacceptable falling into any particular religion, or school, or in art any I limit myself don't want (and can not).. Unnatural for me to be only an artist and only a yogi, for example.. when there is a face other realities.. And here again a smooth transition to a new paragraph)

4. To say, such a "lyrical")) For example, imagine a girl in love, and here it is all lovely.. and I'm like, in love with only her left hand)) Or just her face.. or eyes.. or how really have some, love only ass, only legs or only Breasts)))) while this is undoubtedly a Masterpiece, in its entirety..) Unless, of course, a masterpiece of a healthy and active note ;) And not.. like in the first photo Code ;) (there is the same masterpiece, but covered with dust, smeared with fat, requires, in General, fix))) And here if to draw an analogy - though with schools of self-development, even with the arts.. the same.. At least I see.. So I love to draw and dance and sing and and and and)

5. Removed a few option, from the observations of myself and others for like myself and.. well I hope they forgive me for the less mentally developed, so to speak) So, the second advantage is integrity.. they Have ready answer, they act rashly, what are you!? well, you just tell me YES or NO, Cho how are you not man!!.. And here they are all just so ... primitive, but clear and simple, and they are unified.. while the "intellectuals" who have.. Woe from wit)) they see a lot of nuances.. they take into account a lot of items of consideration, from the point of view of these, and those and those over there.. and a lot of conditions, under these conditions, when syakih, Yes, third.. then Try to give right answer.. But what about all these details and nuances..)) And now they have their own chip - to understand the complex, subtle, layered, etc. but minus the fragmentation.. And in this scheme I, alas (or Oh!)) - mentally developed.. And therefore not able to abandon the parts of yourself that have already healed in the process of learning, with all sorts of details, nuances, options, and so on.. In these circumstances, become a follower of any one school/theory, to do something strictly dominant, is the same as voluntarily stupid.. to cut off their limbs.. so something.. unreal) So discarded only what was false, not working.. all that remains.. or is used, in alternately/jointly.. or passively "know" (but checked passed through the experience) to share with others.. something like that..)

H. do Not rule out that option.. what is all this I am mistaken.. and it was all excuses.. where is the serious work, I came up with excuses and superficial study, not stiff, but not getting deep results / this promotion.. But first, my approach is to "listen to yourself", do what feels right, it gives the results; second, mindful of the Ministry in this respect, very deeply-far to go and not.... since then become unavailable, unattainable Need to be, it turns out as all - but a little "better".. And that's just not really.. Well, even where there is not a little, to be able to adapt, to speak the language of human rights to land to his level to be understandable and ultimately effective (in terms of helping his development)..

Y. If, however, You hinted the contrary, on the utility of such approach, it is likely that I am "not caught up" yet, what is this advantage, in the sense that if it is something else besides the above mentioned) would be glad to know)
нева wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 23:32
You happen to look younger than Lee, his age?))
Generally Yes, for life so it was usually
but lately a little began to pass.. and so here))

---
Милая wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:46
The answer came REJECTION. Let me explain:

It is understood any event, the fact of life as energy flow.

- if I accept the war, pain, suffering, passing them through itself without any resistance, I can deal with that to do;
- if I accept the betrayal of a loved one, death, I may have something to do with it;
- if I accept lying, stealing, hypocrisy, I may have something to do with it;
- if I accept old age, infirmity, illness, I may have something to do with it;
- if I accept the beauty, abundance, love, I may have something to do with it.
нева wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:23
You won't mind if you let translate the term "rejection" in the electrical term "resistance"?
нева wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:23
It remains to be seen what mental image formed in our minds, the structure of the rejection or acceptance of a phenomenon. Blocks in the physical body is secondary. What? What mental parts? A lot of them any person. The younger, the fewer, but more energy. The older you are, the more of them(because of more experience), but less energy.
The name of something very valuable to people? )
But this is cool, comrades!.. As an Epiphany Cuteand review Neva.. Two-level clarification for some, one after the other.. bi :ay Do not fully understand.. but something is powerful))
There were other options (after the "rejection" Cute) to say to fear and identification, but they are probably secondary.. or figuratively mean the same resistance.. Although, maybe identification (with And) and lead to the rejection of (something B).. anyways.. doesn't own ponimali..) but with interest the development of thought))<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:35

The adoption or not...., the term in these contexts gives affiliation,without utensils,but let it be like so much else in this World,but not meaningful in the context, as well as resistance,as a small,not enough energy conductivity of any. To carry tranquility and peace to what annoys a lot to abolish, to do the usual.Need to work with words and concepts, specific to the study.And the world will throw necessarily what is more important to you suddenly bored of being in bliss.
Last edited by Гуфест on Tue Dec 18, 2018 13:03, edited 3 times in total.

нева

Post by нева » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:38

relLoved the examples with the girls )
Here let us in the car driving, the radio is playing softly, and suddenly hear your favorite tune. The girl immediately grabs special spinning thing and makes the sound louder, and enjoy your favorite melody(acceptance). The melody begins and ends with advertising. Girl again, clutching at this thing, makes the sound quieter(rejection). As a rule, rare girl knows what this spinning thing is called a variable resistance controls the current at the output, nevertheless the girl efficiently manages the current and power output of the receiver.
relAll that You have described above is actually have the ability to manipulate any handles settings of your consciousness.Not just "volume", and a big control panel with multi-band EQ. Apparently the Process of creation of this is the possibility of handling a variety of fine settings acceptance-rejection of certain frequencies.

But we are looking for is not in "pen settings"(variable resistors), and that thing controls them, because of what our picture of the world is such as it is(one like melody and the other does not like). And different from our picture of the world is not accepted or is accepted. Acceptance-rejection. That is why we say with confidence that this is bad, but that good?..)
Last edited by нева on Tue Dec 18, 2018 13:31, edited 3 times in total.

нева

Post by нева » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:51

[/quote]
rel wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 0:56
They have a ready answer, they act rashly, what are you!? well, you just tell me YES or NO
And look how those people? Most likely on your years? or older?..)
What makes our minds so fixed(ossified)..? Because the process of reasoning is the movement of thought, and if there is no movement, but there are ready answer is that?
They say the movement is life. )

нева

Post by нева » Tue Dec 18, 2018 13:20

Гуфест wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:35
To carry tranquility and peace to what annoys a lot to abolish, to do the usual
..and Vice versa.
It looks like the controls "something" in itself. )

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Dec 18, 2018 13:31

Control method all the way,external always usually very quickly finds something to throw ,not to deprive yourself of energy,the external mean global virtual programs.

нева

Post by нева » Tue Dec 18, 2018 13:39

Гуфест wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 13:31
external mean global virtual programs.
At exactly. Which govern us, and we are not able to tweak the settings yourself. because no resistance variables. )

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Dec 18, 2018 13:42

It's like passing levels in the game,where the Wallpapers and everything else new,but the principle is the same.

нева

Post by нева » Tue Dec 18, 2018 13:49

Гуфест wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 13:42
but the principle is the same.
..reflexes reaction of consciousness to perceive. Consists of all of our "scheme"(world picture)
And "external" uses it, so all the same. But apparently both external and internal, it is also the same ) But we're kind of about the rejuvenation talk and think as if to increase the mobility of consciousness, that is, to make it a little younger(not very stiff) so you can tune in and resonate with what already does not resonate, but once resonated(in the childhood) )
Last edited by нева on Tue Dec 18, 2018 14:17, edited 1 time in total.

нева

Post by нева » Tue Dec 18, 2018 14:15

rel wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 0:56
Very interesting to know)
Maybe it's the specificity of a creative approach? azacyclonol process ? The constant possibility of the search? The "flow" of consciousness ?)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Dec 18, 2018 14:44

Think as to increase the mobility of consciousness
The mobility of attention ,you can pay attention to yourself and never let go,to start to try to pay attention to the external,for example,somewhere in the distance the buzzing tram,train honking,dog barking,people laughing,car rides,factory noise,rustle tree branches from the wind,they are signs not so much because they are always different,and only a few are repeated constantly.To live a ripe age and with respect to age.Chasing youth is interesting,when you Neva dragonite her,tell her about it .Pretty interesting to read the posts.

rel

Post by rel » Tue Dec 18, 2018 15:13

нева wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:51
And look how those people? Most likely on your years? or older?..)
Well, Yes, it is, for his age or older..)
нева wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:38
But we are looking for is not in "pen settings"(variable resistors), and that thing controls them, because of what our picture of the world is such as it is(one like melody and the other does not like). And different from our picture of the world is not accepted or is accepted. Acceptance-rejection. That is why we say with confidence that this is bad, but that good?..)
нева wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 14:15
Maybe it's the specificity of a creative approach? azacyclonol process ? The constant possibility of the search? The "flow" of consciousness ?)
Nevalike how is it that this is a direct "dual pair" - game | identification ..

Namely, that as a child? To imagine being anyone and anything? Some "fun" ?.. Yes please - 0.3 seconds) the Game state of the game.. Yes, fluidity, mobility of consciousness.. It willing to change your "basis" binding, but in fact is no binding..

In contrast - the bringer of old age, the identification.. "I'm serious uncle," "I'm a grown man", "I am Russian", "I - chess", "I'm Catholic" and so on - if so see identification and they give preference (they are fixing), i.e. their positions and reviewed-is evaluated, what is bad and what is good.

Because for example, if "I-Russian", that, say, the Germans (fascists, Nazis)-the poor, the aggressors, etc. And if "I am the true Aryan," then everything is exactly the opposite, "russish sways" and so on, and that's just the national identification.. any other fix not worse, say "I am honest laborer" (law abiding citizen) and to me the thieves, muggers and scammers - bad, evil.. If I on the contrary, "chotko boy" or "honest thief" ))) the situation is, again, diametrically opposite, those who were just normal people - now the Fuckers and terpily..)

The term identification reveals Osho, from him and learned more in the beginning, so to speak, maybe we have developed a kind of immunity for identification - probably still far from complete, but at least that gave me more creative freedom / mobility and allowed you to look younger, maybe it it just.. where my (more active aging) friends did not know about the designation, as such, most of them of the possibility (danger), where I, at least, avoided at least some (or all my identifications, like the fact that they just had a lower stiffness / higher degree of mobility).. did it Not?)<

rel

Post by rel » Tue Dec 18, 2018 15:21

By the way, I used to have a lot of friends going now and most of them, almost all, alas, captured identification adulthood.. :0/ - in the meantime, we hung out companies, I have always intuitively tempted to play, they offered, tried to draw, often successfully (at first) - in these games, theatrical sumashedshie, when all sorts of fun and when you identify yourself as someone else, not myself.. That is, dynamically changing the identification of the so-called "jackets" to change.. But even then, that they have passed with difficulty.. But now many just don't see, "work, worries, family", it absorbs all of them.. Although they are, on average, younger than me for 10 years+ - and they "caught".. I guess that if I then learned, now would be younger and the creative potential would be more..) But alas, the trend is just that, the more you are, the more powerful becomes the identification.. ingrowth fixation drying curing.. in roles functions, images, shapes, patterns..

нева

Post by нева » Tue Dec 18, 2018 19:27

rel wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 15:13
In contrast - the bringer of old age, the identification.. "I'm serious uncle," "I'm a grown man", "I am Russian", "I - chess", "I'm Catholic" and so on - if so see identification and they give preference (they are fixing), i.e. their positions and reviewed-is evaluated, what is bad and what is good.
And what we need to do , in a practical sense? )

нева

Post by нева » Tue Dec 18, 2018 19:40

rel wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 15:21
fixing curing.. in roles, functions, images, shapes, patterns..
cooling down, metal kristallizuetsya. And "mental" kristallizuetsya too. When a person already knows everything, goes off it means "fire".

61. Jesus said: whoever has known the world has found a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse - a world unworthy of him. (Heb. from Thomas)

May not be taken very seriously to different knowledge ?) Especially to his. And then suddenly the consciousness zacatepec, identified with something suitable, but not very needed )

Лон

Post by Лон » Tue Dec 18, 2018 23:28

нева wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 19:40
May not be taken very seriously to different knowledge ?) Especially to his. And then suddenly the consciousness zacatepec, identified with something suitable, but not very needed )
I understand if people go in person to the club..school where they are engaged in develop, don't bother about the development plan or the reliability, fidelity of the chosen direction(if trusted), and when all by myself all by myself, all alone all alone, I have priorities to build otherwise, the value of incoming information to identify yourself..and how can we seriously refer to the fact that he chose ? or the emphasis was on the combination of words VERY SERIOUSLY?
Necessary from the unnecessary how to separate for a beginner? only through the cones or tip "senior comrades"

rel

Post by rel » Tue Dec 18, 2018 23:33

нева wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 19:27
нева wrote:
Yeah)

Even without the games, I think, will not do)
without the tomfoolery, humor, games..
Including mastoidectomy)

although I write "including" real humor and games, it is always rastormazhivanie)

About not very serious for knowledge - but then, perhaps, we ought carefully) cunningabout somehow) otherwise it can be useless knowledge, must somehow inganno chtop simultaneously seriozno not) Otherwise, for example, as a number of practices only begins to act after 25 mins-half an hour-45 min., etc. - if the severity is critical to reduce, some plank will not be achievable.. so in the theories is the same.. no deep scrutiny will not suffer.. Just maybe, in parallel, to impose on its study of something a certain degree of play, pankoski?)

For example, I have a class experimentaldesign development as an Active Concept. (AK). This example and the Quantum Suit (local AC) - when you play, say, a ball (in itself, right?) stiffening becomes unavailable at some point.. even the very young, there are viruses.. Oh I get dirty, I got new running shoes.. Yes, no, that's not my status..) - so, primases clothespins on the clothes and you kind of loaded the costume super compuesta, or robot dancer.. and what is most interesting, really for example the speed and accuracy of reaction has increased! at times! to the real level of masters of kung fu, magic and even some.. when did that happen I was very shocked, although this is expected, but not so clearly.. it Turns out, before the speed limit was kept internal attitudes, identifications..

Well, it's a local AK (L)AK - for a short period of time, and "global" is still experimental)) I told few people, because not dobrodumov and not all adequately perceive) is when "Ponaroshku", "like" - "dress" is already, relatively speaking, for life. Well, really let a year or two, a month or three, even a week - while interesting and effective, but present it as "generally", ie, take the direct and govern themselves the picture of the world)) Is, for example, that you mishandled the inter-galaxy space agent.. the Light Forces of the Universe..) And this (active concepts) - "screw" its original purpose, which you were as a person.. but make it a "mission", type in whatever became of ... shotby to save everyone) let's develop something or to achieve some level of something.. If you think of it from an AK, there is also motivation, engagement is more powerful))

Or here's a good (G)AK, too - imagine (beginning to believe, get used, Stanislavsky, direct)) - .. ALL around you - Gods, I mean perfect, perfect, etc. - and someone is sleeping, it is so clear, it's so there..)) But some others (here the creative moment, what percentage of)) .. at least 100) - consciously self-realized Gods, but they continue to pretend (as in the Truman Show)) and play with you.. to check your lice / perfection))) ... And then (I played this AK, and in General, periodically include)) - and then these layers reveal a seemingly ordinary events, dialogues and meetings.. In fact, it is the digging that it has really kind of are), Even brow of a sleeping, the World / GEIP / Paramatma / the universe /God often (always? ALWAYS? ))) uses as a tool for impact.. And the World is so cool, multidimensional, simultaneously "on the Board" so to speak, played a lot of parties)) That this teaches this and that, and all together those that have them))) and so on.. And this GAK you start to catch, to see.. then as usual, it is often more overlooked..

Still ... the subject Came once to visit me while passing, Michael Zarichnyi, author of "the Quantum of Cloth", books, etc. - he also encouraged (maybe with this I began my search in this regard) about the way to do it: "here you go on the street, say, and imagine that you're not you, but someone else, say, a stove.. and you go and assess who has what pipe, as supplied.. like a stove, I think.." - well, that is, in fact, it is, first Osho, then Michael, and next I have already started to turn around to go the direction of it. "Smashed" its other name) (not just AK)

For example, here are a couple of practices. One very simple, and probably parallel to it, someone else came.. because she live on the surface) is called "Alien".. well, everything is clear, Yes?) just start talking with an accent.. Caucasian, English, Hebrew, cumshotscam, Chinese - well, they are many, for every taste), Those who are more managed to zakostenet, starting first with more local applications (friends gathered to play)) - well, then, you can start as a retreat.. for longer period.. I tell you, friends, after a week-10 days, as in the case of silence (mauney), the most interesting begins) Well, that is more noticeable time-toegestane.. And when talking to all, including family, colleagues (well, fortunate with understanding staff)) or those who like me, frilansery)) (scribo it in the theme))) freelancers dancers) - and when even the thought nachinyut inside the head to go with the accent, and that's when you start to catch yourself, like, Oh, I always thought this was considered their own, part of yourself, and it is now seen as something Cudjoe, when you focus and you see that it's not you.. not the usual you..

In Maun, about the same happening but there due to "the establishment of the dam," the accumulation of thoughts with emotions "at the entrance")) (and you can review and mastoiditis, in the end) - and as a Foreigner it is due to species-changes (form of speech, accent, gives the possibility of alienation, a chance to otlepitsya)

Great practice, again, for not quite lost)) who is able to dance for example, at the meetings.. when this is done, you can switch to dance of the Idiots)) In a fun humorous company comes a Bang) - that is, it is necessary to begin dancing, especially how retarded.. how can more of bracci to shake a leg) Try it yourself, alone)) well, together with the Music) - there is another effect, more energy, removed the blocks, runs out of charges) and rushing energy)) - well, again, from the side to see your identification..

In General, you can parallel this direction to lead, if we should dig up) Of their practices can still remember that, well, in General, someone that still remember, from the existing, and someone will immediately come up)

Here, by the way, remembered the dashing thing, in the topic (only ezhli no frown to approach her))) - Gibberish.. Say there was a Wizard that only this practice gave coming to him.. and went.. many enlightened from it) is not something that just young)<

нева

Post by нева » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:15

Лон wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 23:28
or the emphasis was on the combination of words VERY SERIOUSLY?
Important balance form relationships. Here Rel says:
rel wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 23:33
if we dig up all right
If you calculate that correctly, you get one preference(attitude) if we believe that it is wrong, it will be a different preference. In the case of any selected preferences(in any case), we will fix myself even more..)
Last edited by нева on Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:27, edited 2 times in total.

нева

Post by нева » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:21

rel wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 23:33
нева wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 19:27
нева wrote:
Yeah)

Even without the games, I think, will not do)
without the tomfoolery, humor, games..
Including mastoidectomy)

although I write "including" real humor and games, it is always rastormazhivanie)

About not very serious for knowledge - but then, perhaps, we ought carefully) cunningabout somehow) otherwise it can be useless knowledge, must somehow inganno chtop simultaneously seriozno not) Otherwise, for example, as a number of practices only begins to act after 25 mins-half an hour-45 min., etc. - if the severity is critical to reduce, some plank will not be achievable.. so in the theories is the same.. no deep scrutiny will not suffer.. Just maybe, in parallel, to impose on its study of something a certain degree of play, pankoski?)

For example, I have a class experimentaldesign development as an Active Concept. (AK). This example and the Quantum Suit (local AC) - when you play, say, a ball (in itself, right?) stiffening becomes unavailable at some point.. even the very young, there are viruses.. Oh I get dirty, I got new running shoes.. Yes, no, that's not my status..) - so, primases clothespins on the clothes and you kind of loaded the costume super compuesta, or robot dancer.. and what is most interesting, really for example the speed and accuracy of reaction has increased! at times! to the real level of masters of kung fu, magic and even some.. when did that happen I was very shocked, although this is expected, but not so clearly.. it Turns out, before the speed limit was kept internal attitudes, identifications..

Well, it's a local AK (L)AK - for a short period of time, and "global" is still experimental)) I told few people, because not dobrodumov and not all adequately perceive) is when "Ponaroshku", "like" - "dress" is already, relatively speaking, for life. Well, really let a year or two, a month or three, even a week - while interesting and effective, but present it as "generally", ie, take the direct and govern themselves the picture of the world)) Is, for example, that you mishandled the inter-galaxy space agent.. the Light Forces of the Universe..) And this (active concepts) - "screw" its original purpose, which you were as a person.. but make it a "mission", type in whatever became of ... shotby to save everyone) let's develop something or to achieve some level of something.. If you think of it from an AK, there is also motivation, engagement is more powerful))

Or here's a good (G)AK, too - imagine (beginning to believe, get used, Stanislavsky, direct)) - .. ALL around you - Gods, I mean perfect, perfect, etc. - and someone is sleeping, it is so clear, it's so there..)) But some others (here the creative moment, what percentage of)) .. at least 100) - consciously self-realized Gods, but they continue to pretend (as in the Truman Show)) and play with you.. to check your lice / perfection))) ... And then (I played this AK, and in General, periodically include)) - and then these layers reveal a seemingly ordinary events, dialogues and meetings.. In fact, it is the digging that it has really kind of are), Even brow of a sleeping, the World / GEIP / Paramatma / the universe /God often (always? ALWAYS? ))) uses as a tool for impact.. And the World is so cool, multidimensional, simultaneously "on the Board" so to speak, played a lot of parties)) That this teaches this and that, and all together those that have them))) and so on.. And this GAK you start to catch, to see.. then as usual, it is often more overlooked..

Still ... the subject Came once to visit me while passing, Michael Zarichnyi, author of "the Quantum of Cloth", books, etc. - he also encouraged (maybe with this I began my search in this regard) about the way to do it: "here you go on the street, say, and imagine that you're not you, but someone else, say, a stove.. and you go and assess who has what pipe, as supplied.. like a stove, I think.." - well, that is, in fact, it is, first Osho, then Michael, and next I have already started to turn around to go the direction of it. "Smashed" its other name) (not just AK)

For example, here are a couple of practices. One very simple, and probably parallel to it, someone else came.. because she live on the surface) is called "Alien".. well, everything is clear, Yes?) just start talking with an accent.. Caucasian, English, Hebrew, cumshotscam, Chinese - well, they are many, for every taste), Those who are more managed to zakostenet, starting first with more local applications (friends gathered to play)) - well, then, you can start as a retreat.. for longer period.. I tell you, friends, after a week-10 days, as in the case of silence (mauney), the most interesting begins) Well, that is more noticeable time-toegestane.. And when talking to all, including family, colleagues (well, fortunate with understanding staff)) or those who like me, frilansery)) (scribo it in the theme))) freelancers dancers) - and when even the thought nachinyut inside the head to go with the accent, and that's when you start to catch yourself, like, Oh, I always thought this was considered their own, part of yourself, and it is now seen as something Cudjoe, when you focus and you see that it's not you.. not the usual you..

In Maun, about the same happening but there due to "the establishment of the dam," the accumulation of thoughts with emotions "at the entrance")) (and you can review and mastoiditis, in the end) - and as a Foreigner it is due to species-changes (form of speech, accent, gives the possibility of alienation, a chance to otlepitsya)

Great practice, again, for not quite lost)) who is able to dance for example, at the meetings.. when this is done, you can switch to dance of the Idiots)) In a fun humorous company comes a Bang) - that is, it is necessary to begin dancing, especially how retarded.. how can more of bracci to shake a leg) Try it yourself, alone)) well, together with the Music) - there is another effect, more energy, removed the blocks, runs out of charges) and rushing energy)) - well, again, from the side to see your identification..

In General, you can parallel this direction to lead, if we should dig up) Of their practices can still remember that, well, in General, someone that still remember, from the existing, and someone will immediately come up)

Here, by the way, remembered the dashing thing, in the topic (only ezhli no frown to approach her))) - Gibberish.. Say there was a Wizard that only this practice gave coming to him.. and went.. many enlightened from it) is not something that just young)
In the terminology of Castaneda, it is called, seems to be doing..) Do not as accustomed people, and on the other, you can even read a book upside down )
Yes. Doing a very valuable and wonderful thing. ) I think may be suitable as one of the practices..)<

rel

Post by rel » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:40

Ah) overquoting)) :wink:
нева wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:21
In the terminology of Castaneda, it is called, seems to be doing..) to Do it's not like accustomed people, and on the other, you can even read a book upside down )
Yeah, well, sort of Yes.. but there is not disclosed like me) with examples / modes / specific games), and even served, it is too gravely, with the opposite effect (at least as I perceive, can just superficially) - So even the title sounds tension, though, "no" - but "doing" too..)) - I Went up, fingers twisted, th-there left hand wrote, cheto not in order.. as I remember worked hard and the effect was not. As I recall, again, the system itself is castanesa, all at the soba itself, has some "not for children", adult, napryajennaya) not to offer))

But if (even all the same, but) it is through childishness and the game and humor to approach these three are all familiar and simple..) Well, let the term time-toegestane possible to take, for clarity.. the same not-doing, only more transparent) or, smashed again) and even setting up on the humor immediately) And Yes, the essence of the fruit - the razor okkama of extra work) you Can decide which of the synonyms people along the way, and the point where common)

нева

Post by нева » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:44

relCan't disagree.)

Иеремия

Post by Иеремия » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:52

Friends, welcome!
A few thoughts about the rejuvenation.
1. Many often refer to Castaneda, so check back in a lucid dream and ask the "local doctor" a specific recipe for rejuvenation, with regard to you. Since all people are different and recipes will be different for each person. After all the pendants and stuff, which then actively promoted, you must already be experts in the realms of the second attention. Accordingly, the answer to this question as rejuvenation should know. If you like to work with your energy body with the physical. If the pendant "Dream" has not helped you, then think why......
2. Rejuvenation requires Ego, self-importance, etc., and the task of development and improvement of human diminution of the ego, in the education of the "Other" in itself, the transition from the first ring to the second power. If you do not understand what it was about, re-read the same Castaneda.
3. And to somehow subject to debate, let's define the terms. For example the Consciousness of many participants is understood in different ways, doing in the last example, is generally described wrong, etc. No offense...

rel

Post by rel » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:16

Иеремия wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:52
doing in the last example, is generally described wrong
- most likely, indeed)
but about the mega-storiesnasty, the statement in point))
Your post is just a perfect example of this.. :wink:

And talk about self-importance... such importance... kinda weird )))
No offense.. ;)
Иеремия wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:52
re-read the same Castaneda
NAT, "the same" - thanks) I'll pass.. Carlito As he was advised to have (stomp) "path with heart".. well, all Castenedolo, in General, to my heart not the heart) Thank him, of course, for a separate usability concepts/terms - VD, TC, OS, ETC) but the system itself, I personally do not comes. not singing, not the noises) will You hope to say that the system is only true and only one working?)

And to diminish the ego you everything, humor / immaturity / games /
/ mastoidectomy - just the same purpose and pursue.. az

rel

Post by rel » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:18

Jeremiahbut about specifically doing that you could tell, how precisely will? Qualitatively uninova people always squeeze a capacious working easy to do.. well, if you want, of course.. and if it makes sense in order to rejuvenate, at least indirectly..