Remote vision or practical intuition in action

Гарет
Re: Remote vision or practical intuition in action

Post by Гарет » Wed Jun 20, 2018 14:56

In General, continuous confusion, a lot of instructions and nothing on "There is a proposal to organize a group according to the prediction of any upcoming events, in particular sports..".

Good luck)

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 15:12

Thank you),
Everyone who tomorrow will proceed to process the request, call me at the number t 89885881872.. we will make 2 groups batcape in Skype.. decide on the start time..
Prepare a black ballpoint pen, a notebook for topics constatou, A4 and a couple , three hours for the first day of classes..
The presence of Internet, and the desire and good mood are mandatory ))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 20, 2018 16:43

Глобалеус wrote:And if the group writes Lily has no problems with financial flows, so it's all a fairy tale..!!!

To clarify, my response was to another, copied below , said to nebylo Peretola .
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Globaleus wrote(a):
Agregar generally any does not give answers, it's kind of a blocker to development when stuck..

If the person is included in the monetary Egregor-the contract with the Egregore of money, the help is there, but that from the person required....?))

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 17:28

Based on some knowledge on the subject .. Need less work and worry restrictions.. we ourselves invent them , piously believe in them as a testimony to the fact that get emitted..
Books Joe Dispenza, cool describe these processes and not only. Recommended reading for all interested in self-development..))

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 18:31

I'm honestly very touched by such a lively attention to the subject.. And if you want members of the forum will gladly devote to the process all of them wish to try remote vision as a General personal growth.. but as and when I need to think, there's the technical side of the question... in recording it's not as if the live seminar.. have to consult the admins of the site.. I think nothing is impossible if you want...
Further who wants will practice together..
If this offer is true, write a review.. wishing to understand the number of places for webinare room... maybe mid-July organising...
Training briefly in DV, with the ability to practice independently and with a group..

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 20, 2018 19:27

Глобалеус wrote:Lily, you asked about the desirable order of the day for work..
Pardon me , but did not ask never :? Because it is not an intuition in the form in which you have to offer.... No interest, for personal reasons, and a stepping stone for the future... Not mine ...not have , do not possess.

райбан

Post by райбан » Wed Jun 20, 2018 19:28

offers a Playground for the General seminar webinar website "ZOOM".
maybe I would look.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 19:31

райбан wrote:suggest a site for General seminar webinar website "ZOOM".
maybe I would look.
Thank you..

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 19:46

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:pardon me , but did not ask never
Yeah sorry , it was sherry

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 21:16

Anyone who is already working fine practices, or plans to do, or just wants to change life for the better, and especially to all who are going to participate in DV, and practise it for the benefit .. I recommend to pre-listen to or read 3 books Joe Dispenza
Develop your mind
How to change life for 4 weeks
The Power Of The Subconscious..
Them with ease you can buy or find on the Internet..
Link to 1 of them..

https://audiokniga.club/1104-dispenza-s ... edeli.html

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 21:28

Another useful book..
as for children and pensioners is useful ... what would be the memory is not lost.. for our business needs..

https://yadi.sk/d/2Hok4PDa3YB5Wz

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:51

I think it is easier to this project, just the ability to learn a new technique and try to play on your tuition.
What happens, I don't know maybe over time you will develop a team that will really give reliable predictions, and this all will result in something more, you may drop all of their day in the first days :)
Under either option, I would be interested to participate in it.
I like contagious optimism Elena and her faith in their strength, so I'm willing to risk :)

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:24

Андрей Кабанков wrote:just an opportunity to learn a new technique
And new you?
In fact it appears that everything was in the public domain. And amerikosovsky marketers have done a beautiful wrapper and pretentious advertising, put on a painted saucer, and presented it for the money.
That's my prediction, spread openly in advance. Will still come true. :)

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:48

Good day,
Well look for free, and try to master this skill from open sources.. ( they are not)
In open access there is info about progamme but not its essence, will stuff their own cones, as all beginners, including those who studied at full cost in America and Pichugin..
I suggest, given my own experience to begin to apply it in action
My goal is to teach and make you the best of the best, as you already have pumped intuition..
This applies to 1st charge, which begins today..
And free I'll just introduce everyone to the technology, but without the intricacies
The place still exists today...

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 13:07

Глобалеус wrote: And free I'll just introduce everyone to the technology, but without the intricacies
Did You consider yourself a Master?
My school teacher at the age of sixty rotated a full bucket of water to show students the action of gravity.
From You only: energy... not have to prove anything... not going to be measured...
If You can master this wonderful technique, just show at least a minimum of opportunities.
A few pages ago, I offer You a simple basic test. Simple but effectively puts in place the self-proclaimed Masters.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Thu Jun 21, 2018 13:26

Well..

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 21, 2018 13:37

Александр Н. wrote:And the new you?
New to me, I mean, since I never learned any technique is new to me :)

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Thu Jun 21, 2018 13:43

Александр Н. wrote:
Глобалеус wrote: If You can master this wonderful technique, just show at least a minimum of opportunities.
A few pages ago, I offer You a simple basic test. Simple but effectively puts in place the self-proclaimed Masters.
Глобалеус wrote:Well..
We are waiting to

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 21, 2018 13:48

Alexander N.it seems to me that the team leader does not have to have a super intuition.
There is another job to convey the subtleties of the method, to determine the correct method of determining the reliability of the forecast to specific groups of staff, to spend time with the breeding group for the best result and based on this to bet properly.
As an example, if I open the service center, I don't need to know how to fix cars. You need to find masters and to organize their work.

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 13:56

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Alexander N.it seems to me that the team leader does not have to have a super intuition.
Head - can be, and should not.
Master, Master - required.
Андрей Кабанков wrote:There is another job to convey the subtleties of the method
How can you convey what you do not own??
Baker teaches Turner.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Thu Jun 21, 2018 13:56

Excuse me, Andrew, to intervene - I'm sorry. You wouldn't say: |"Let me first teach you to fix cars".

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 21, 2018 14:00

This project is interesting to me for a long phase as a possible group gathering with good opportunities.
If this happens, you might think to use it commercially.
By the way, one of my partners, whose products presented here were doing such a project for the play the stock market, but not based on this method. Over time it decayed. Could be Helen, as a Manager , will be more successful in this.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 21, 2018 14:03

redI think that it is easier to try and see what happens than to find out if it will work.
Here we are not talking about any significant investments, the fee is quite reasonable for the experience gained.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Thu Jun 21, 2018 14:21

Once we are in a specific forum, I allow myself to abstract and vague to speak. Everything in this world is laid in "the beginning." There are already "continued" and "end". Beginning, middle and end, I mean conditionally, This can be any time.
Is it "easier to try and see what happens than to find out will succeed or not."
Calmly stick to the facts, which are known to be stubborn.
And in fact - Globaleus, seems to be the same, promised to show that it words in the wind drops and prove that all of its alleged truth/
Zhdems.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Thu Jun 21, 2018 14:43

Sorry!!. My daughter prom.. while going answered' came to the hall' there's no Internet.. came out after leaving the event,' because there I have no access to the Internet.. now the order of the answer..
Lack of time' or the Internet in a domestic environment does not always allow you to show or respond..
1 - about my ekstrasensornykh abilities - they are really 3ку or even on CC2 on the 10-point' but it does not prevent to work with the method' just do not always see how to work very well know' on this and decided to gather a strong group of like-minded people - capturing the full experience..
2 - How this is done will show!!
3 - do Not like to talk much and repeat' this immediately asked everyone who cares to look and see in YouTube what I mean..
There are a lot of details..
I will try today to record a demonstration' but I can't promise I'll try!! Or tomorrow. I will be freer..
Just got back from Rybinsk' here and prom' and to prepare need to prepare for the formal launch..
So be a little patient!!)) All will know and see..
Everyone who is very close and wants to start.. join today' do not postpone' with the rest try not to take.. the first thread is targeted at tchatelno pumping within a month.. then will start a free to meet you.. if time will allow.. as in a week the group will have to work in the free schedule.. maybe will do a General course before..