Himself Gura

ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: Magic Attention

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Nov 07, 2016 19:45

нева wrote:something doña Soledad (LILY-P) disappeared..))
The laptop was covered. Win failed in chaos, CDA wrapped)))I wanted to master something some where , but had his hands to wash. I think it magicheskoe miracle laptop, without which now no Knowledge and no Power , not that of a Warrior and just raise the butt off the couch , netuti )))))campaign. So 3 days in total silence , the dark, silence, and other things not.....)))))Bursting ......and to do anything you do not want)))))Hoarded Power? Oh sure)))))what a good excuse to laziness)))you current my son is not nagashite ear))). I will not using it. Huh?
Dona , say no campaign proletariyat.....and he has nothing but friends)))) :?

кросби

Post by кросби » Mon Nov 07, 2016 20:03

KIN
It was clear even five pages ago,but thanks anyway,don't think badly of me.

нева

Post by нева » Mon Nov 07, 2016 23:35

:)
Last edited by нева on Wed Nov 09, 2016 13:00, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Nov 07, 2016 23:48

dauzh... something I have in the way... lucky star seems so )))

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:51

мимоходом wrote:dauzh... something I have in the way... lucky star seems so )))
Well, what are You passing! You are our barrier, our screen to behind the screen to look, you need to make the effort. And who is behind the screen to look can not remain without sweet :) You are our filter :)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Nov 08, 2016 13:47

Like a watchdog program or something? And sure sweet to eat? )))

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 14:01

нева wrote:And me chegoto club interest has ceased..)
And I so interesting in it)) the Club is called Self-development! Guru also to develop which has :) And it used in its hothouse environment of followers and fans, and if asked an uncomfortable question, by cash, bad means seeker of Knowledge. But someday you'll understand. And in passing our litmus test. Paper :o
And sure sweet to eat? )))
Sweet here and so in bulk. Vegetables lot of sugar, although eating the salad, sweetness feel. The sweetness and the body receives.
Here! The only thing missing is salad, it is a pity that all leading lost, to collect them all together and have something like
[youtube][/youtube]
Each of those can be a lot of interesting - sweet - podcherpnut. It is a pity tales of Power, we won't listen...

нева

Post by нева » Tue Nov 08, 2016 14:12

Last edited by нева on Wed Nov 09, 2016 13:00, edited 2 times in total.

Рита С

Post by Рита С » Tue Nov 08, 2016 14:21

Well, of course, we understand that the Warriors of the Nagual are very busy with other important matters :)

нева

Post by нева » Tue Nov 08, 2016 14:24

Last edited by нева on Wed Nov 09, 2016 13:00, edited 1 time in total.

нева

Post by нева » Tue Nov 08, 2016 15:56

Reality is a hallucination caused by a temporary lack of Internet..) (C)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Nov 08, 2016 16:19

Leading probably nothing else to do, like hang around on the forum.
Olgavm wrote(a):
by the way, exactly the forums since antiquity - the place for demagoguery and philosophy... And the Soldiers - those in the field probably look for...
Last edited by мимоходом on Tue Nov 08, 2016 16:45, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Nov 08, 2016 16:26

Reality is a hallucination caused by a temporary lack of Internet..) (C)
exactly... knocked me out now the day for an hour to sleep, and I dreamed after reading the forum that I am part of the Godhead, responsible for the redistribution of presences... (I wonder if there's one in the Pantheon Image)

I woke up and think... what am I, a butterfly dreaming that it is an elephant or Vice versa, elephant, dreaming that he was a butterfly... ))) And the Indians about the eagle dreamed of... And neighbor - neighbor... Why not dream... But a neighbor in my dream, too - this ))) But I do not like the roommate...

PS if that is a joke )))
Last edited by мимоходом on Tue Nov 08, 2016 19:08, edited 2 times in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Nov 08, 2016 17:17

мимоходом wrote:does it matter something besides the facts (naked, impartial, unemotional) in the phenomenal world? While undeveloped on their own all get. And when you get... will there be Enough ease to take off or the severity of the cases is pressed to the ground...

Importance of the case . In cases like grit, and z.p the Rest is vanity))) as he says a wise man. Get it ? Judging by the fact that the dead walk here , as we do, then we can assume that heavy
for her, the heaviness in the subtle world do not raise ))).

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Nov 08, 2016 19:24

мимоходом wrote:
But I have the same bugs , different people have to say to yourself that is the place to be
And there is a 50/50 - or equally because the physiology is the same and mutations of DNA are the same (genetically closely related) and it's just the same glitches. Or because magic )))
And mutations... such a Thing... Look at the dinosaurs when the wings started to grow and covered with feathers - mutation... And physiology.

You, Lily, I was able to find a definite absolute proof in either direction?
Preparationtime and as it turned out , unexpected))) what kind of point of view, novozyme what position you look at it, it is possible to prove, even at all , it would seem not to be connected. And because I tried and it worked and the evidence were. Because it is strange and funny in this world. to consider from different points of view is the same , different , completely, of people , of different directions, and even opposite , not familiar at all with each other. Yes, even very little time of communication crossed, preferably full-time)))). If you get all the same result , that is the place to be. And so , 50на 50 , and therefore continued searching for evidence))). The carrot nose to the end of the existence of the carcass. Then consciousness as surprised ))))when all possible neither that , nor another)))). In the course of so be it)))Because here we do top do bottom to see it!!!!and look for to see differently was not forbidden)). Seek and find according to our faith, confidence that it exactly ....and every buggy with your ...drawing in his...more someone to not lonely it was , and even shares constraintname glitches))). Ie-generated picture of the world in a particular community. It may have been different. Can't say for everyone, just what and with whom matched. :?
About the relationship generally a separate song))))Close like family and in essence are almost strangers, no feeling of spiritual kinship. And be greeted by a passer-by did not even look and feeling-from family....turn around ..... :? don't know and don't remember, maybe from past or similar, but doubt crept in already .<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Nov 08, 2016 19:32

KIN
Internet addiction

Internet addiction is a mental disorder characterized by loss of self – control, the desire to be constantly on the Internet and the inability to go from there. It is a disease of modernity, which is still not fully understood. Conducted studies on Internet addiction have proven that the prolonged exposure to the Internet leads to a change in consciousness and the brain, which in turn leads to loss of learning and opportunities to think deeply.

Answer , albeit belatedly .
KIN ,AND you, for a Warrior not careful . :? LILIYA-R
Employee mindmachine.ru my work is like this-but :wink:
Thanking you for your concern , just fall))) it's time Hmara rest doesn't hurt . Looks like you not hurt , just decided to all" to write prescriptions". :wink:

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Nov 08, 2016 19:51

Seek and find according to our faith, confidence that it exactly ....and every buggy with your ...drawing in his...more someone to not lonely it was , and even shares constraintname glitches)))
Rather not say )))) So... If you think... Buggy one and all - some artifacts to extract money buys, someone Yorkie on the plane ride over 40 million rubles per yearsomeone bottle caps collected, someone like today in the United States the air is raised all 4 doomsday plane in honor of election day, someone showedit, someone on mindalinah tusit, someone dreams like he'll live a happy old age and doesn't know what will get through the year under the machine )))

[youtube][/youtube]

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Nov 08, 2016 21:16

Here is a quote from Castaneda, translated by Alexander Kuvshinova.
"Genaro's Love is the world, said don Juan, He embraced this enormous earth, but since it's so small, everything but could do is just swim in it. But the earth knows that he loves her, and cares about him. That's why Genaro's life is filled to the brim and feeling, wherever he was, would be rich. Genaro roams on the paths of his love, and wherever he was, it feels solid... Only if one loves this earth with unbending passion, can be free from sorrow. A warrior is always joyful because his love is unalterable and his love, the earth, embraces him and showers him inconceivable gifts. The sadness belongs only to those who hate the very thing that gives shelter to all his creatures."
p.s. remember how sir Max combed "hair of the earth" in some of the stories.
p.p.s. where is Your attention?

нева

Post by нева » Tue Nov 08, 2016 22:08

Last edited by нева on Wed Nov 09, 2016 13:01, edited 1 time in total.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Nov 08, 2016 22:51

нева wrote:all that already..a good thing to breed.. :) Already interested.)
Neva, who is? Someone of the participants in the subject here or "one-time guru", the time from the time of leaving "don't"skladky mark on "club life"? Or those who ask me this guru vystuplenii here? Or..?

нева

Post by нева » Tue Nov 08, 2016 23:17

Чезаре wrote: who offer club members a "one-off guru"?
All the normal gurus..to get to the forum ..not easy..as it may seem...usually..góra unfamiliar with the specifics of different unfamiliar forums. Nevsegda Gora know how to insert links even. This is not for you personally. az

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Nov 08, 2016 23:20

And so, continuing Your thought:
нева wrote:all that already..a good thing to breed.. :) Already interested.)
is to write and discuss what a guru is able to work well with YouTube around, you may want to have a forum on what the button /in the likeness of the button to "thank"/ - something like "pelted with tomatoes" /rotten eggs/. Polosatoje. :)

нева

Post by нева » Tue Nov 08, 2016 23:22

Last edited by нева on Wed Nov 09, 2016 13:01, edited 1 time in total.

нева

Post by нева » Tue Nov 08, 2016 23:24

Last edited by нева on Wed Nov 09, 2016 13:02, edited 2 times in total.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Nov 08, 2016 23:30

hehehe, wanted to quote KIN and, on his invitation to come in person for advice I would like to meet:
Thousands of years of evolution for
"We are going to a very important party, that is not to be missed!"
but I think he as a Cook-AI sotrel all the posts. Club live?
Last edited by Иван Славов on Tue Nov 08, 2016 23:33, edited 1 time in total.