affect-whether on health q-Link?

Reliable protection from the negative effects of electromagnetic fields
Владирес
affect-whether on health q-Link?

Post by Владирес » Sat Oct 31, 2015 14:36

Problems chronic fatigue ,will help-do SRT-2?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Re: influences-whether on health q-Link?

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Nov 02, 2015 19:42

Владирес wrote:Problems with chronic fatigue ,help-do SRT-2?

Description of the properties of the pendants SRT-2 and SRT-3 is the same, the only difference is that the SRT-2 is ideal for users living in non-aggressive environment , for people living in the nature.

Гринвич

Post by Гринвич » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:29

LadiresI will share my experience, for a week of use left irritability, became calmer and more positive for all to respond.

всенн

Post by всенн » Wed Jan 17, 2018 21:40

Again appeared previously asked question: what all the same side of the body to wear the pendant SRT 3. Never write as correctly.
2 years ago, Andrei Patrushev replied to him that any.

However, reading the book about Cal Garrison slim Spurling in "THE BEGINNING OF A STORY THAT BEGAN IN ANOTHER TIME" (BEGINNING of a STORY THAT STARTS AT a DIFFERENT TIME) (available under the link http://calgarrison.com/uploads/3/4/3/6/ ... ersion.pdf ) I met a couple of interesting paragraphs on page 71.
Slim pulled a Personal Harmonizer out of his pocket, showed it to the doctor, and compared it to the “QLink”. He knew Dr Roy was already familiar with the “QLink”, an energy device worn as a pendant that has proven to be an effective healing tool. The two products are similar and Slim probably figured that equating one with the other would eliminate the need for a long dissertation on the Harmonizer.

The main difference between the “QLink” and the Personal Harmonizer is that the “QLink” has a positive and a negative field, and the wearer has to be careful about which side is facing the body. The Personal Harmonizer is constructed in a way that produces only positive effects. At the time of this meeting the people at “QLink” were consulting with Slim about improving their product by adding the ring technology to it.

Slim pulled out his personal Harmonizer, showed it to Dr. Roy, and compared it with "Q-Link". He knew that Dr. Roy was already familiar with "Q-Link", an energy device that was worn as a pendant, which proved to be effective in healing. These two products are similar, and the slim probably thought that equating one to the other eliminates the need for lengthy arguments on the subject of the Harmonizer.

The main difference between the "Q-Link" and "Personal Harmonizer" is that "Q-Link" has a positive and negative field, and the owner must be careful which side faces the body. The personal Harmonizer is constructed in such a way that creates only positive effects. During this meeting, the people from the "Q-Link" consulted with slim to improve your product, adding to it the technology of the rings (probably the technology of the rings Sliema - ?).

(this is described the episode of the meeting of slim Spurling (Slim Spurling) and Dr. Rustam Roy (Dr. Rustam Roy) in 2004).

It is possible that the developers "Q-Link" for the past 10 years and take this comment into account in Sliema .

Therefore, there is the difficult question about safety when using "Q-Link" as a technical device, if the course is to take seriously the work of slim Spurling .

The second question concerns the possible effects of long-term continuous (do not remove ) body-worn pendant "QLink": are there any, and what may occur?<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:58

всенн wrote:Therefore, there is the difficult question about safety when using "Q-Link" as a technical device, if the course is to take seriously the work of slim Spurling .
Products such as "Q-Link" on the principle of action can have both positive and negative.
всенн wrote:the Second question concerns the possible effects of long-term continuous (do not remove ) body-worn pendant "QLink": are there any, and what may occur?
First ask yourself the question - about the possible consequences of long-term continuous (even if I wanted to not withdraw :wink: ) of being in man-made electromagnetic fields.

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Thu Aug 23, 2018 0:27

On his experience convinced effect on health. On the one hand raises the tone, less prone to fatigue, fatigue from traveling in the subway... but there are downsides - sharpen (in my opinion) for chronic diseases :( so more than 4 hours trying to wear and do not include more than 4 hours, the nimbus.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Aug 23, 2018 14:46

Рэмис wrote:there are drawbacks - sharpen (in my opinion) for chronic diseases
Here , rather , the resource is not spent on protecting from EMP, is the restoration of the body(organs) and as a consequence , the aggravation , the body is repaired)).

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Fri Aug 31, 2018 15:46

Almost forgot. Important note if having a party with alcohol use.... I recommend to remove Q-Link and the more off the nimbus, because they affect the state of intoxication, you can not simply calculate your hand... and drink vdoe -three more than usual az and intoxication will not attack, will be in complete control, but in the morning the hangover will be hell :evil:

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:01

For chronic diseases... I want to be honest. Here it was my place of work was located near four very scary from a position of health buildings.. one of them was engaged in research of hydrogen and plasma.. second study of elementary particles, the third naturally provide their electric energy.. the rest did not fit. . These when I saw - understood the current one... sit at a workplace where sent , did go to a hotel while the home send. Now nimbus and the link, I bought the current then. When five of my colleagues from Oncology came down.. three injured seriously , although alive, one got off easy ( chemo therapy had to do all the time) but seeing this I just went home, the consequences described above began with me after the events described. ..

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:20

Рэмис wrote:the effects described above began with me after the events described. ..
What are the consequences? From wearing Q-Link ? At the time of the work in this place was felt when wearing the Q-Link?

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Wed Sep 05, 2018 23:32

First I bought a nimbus when there was, immediately when I found out that my colleague on the Cabinet for chemistry lies in the office he I was 6-7 months until I quit and never went back home. After moving home - bought pendant. What I began to have health problems is not from the nimbus and not from the pendant, I don't know maybe not as wrote above, and my words can be understood ambiguous..., health problems from working definitely. I just wanted to say that wearing the pendant and included nimbus over 4 hours provoke I had my sores and that's all.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:28

Рэмис wrote:I just wanted to say that wearing the pendant and included nimbus over 4 hours provoke I had my sores and that's all.
I think that as what I wrote above, second post from bottom.)) As soon as you receive the extra energy is not expended to fight, then the body uses it to repair... :?

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:13

And You are probably right. I feel a lot better. But the water I brought from another area, say on a business trip from hooves drunk. Nimbus brother took to work. While the bed could not stand. Said water was enough for me. Went on a business trip.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:30

REMIS Q-Link and Q-Link Nimbus from man-made electromagnetic fields.But the field , in this case you have distorted the early impact of technogenic fields. The restoration of the body and energy fields requires repair. Have not tried to restore your water to recharge the Parlor? For quick recovery it is possible Mat Svetlitsa Grace to apply. Or by any other means . Protection is good, but help the body needs and clean water structured and food and vitamins,herbs and restoring the physical and light bodies.