Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMOR™

Reliable protection from the negative effects of electromagnetic fields
мимоходом
Re: Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMO

Post by мимоходом » Fri Mar 04, 2016 17:23

With vampirism interesting nuance there... there is a vampire divorce on emotions - that means there is something to cling to, some kind of inner tension. The reason for the searches yourself. That is, they are likely to help

нева

Post by нева » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:09

мимоходом wrote:. There is a vampire divorce on emotions - that means there is something to cling to, some kind of inner tension.
Internal tensions, just have to do a t-shirt, regardless of the existence of vampires..)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMO

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:53

the sale appeared shielding sheets grounded “Silver Dreams”
Простыня Silver Dreams (с заземлением)

Bed sheet with grounding is designed to protect against low radiation (low-frequency electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength of up to 10 kHz). Sources of harmful electromagnetic radiation LF range are:
- wiring flat
- computer
TV
- fridge
- electric stoves
- washing machine
- Hairdryer
- other appliances

Can be used in the nursery, as well as shielding a light blanket during the day. Complete grounding cord (since the grounding of outlets in Russia can be called purely conventional, at the end of the cord to the ground the crocodile provides for grounding through the battery).

Also has an antibacterial effect. Recommended to combine with the blanket of “Silver Dreams” with protection from RF radiation.
Made of fabric X-DREAM. Dense, resistant to mechanical stress, the fabric, of cotton, pleasant to the body, with antibacterial effect. The only drawback of this fabric is a large cell, whereby an effective shielding takes place in the LF range in the HF range, the degree of shielding decreases.

Composition:
Cotton – 96,5%
Silver conductive thread – 3,5%

Properties:
- Breathable
- Easy
- Antibacterial
Antistatic
- Resistant to mechanical stress

Size:
190х140 see

specifications:
- The effectiveness of the shielding of low frequency field: 50 dB (100,000 times the capacity)
- Screening efficiency static fields: 50 dB (100,000 times the capacity)
- Screening efficiency high-frequency fields: 25 dB (316 times the power)
Surface conductivity: <5 Ohms/inch
- Weight: 135 g/sqm

Usage:
Under the main ordinary sheet
Mandatory grounding

Care:
Machine washable in delicate cycle at a temperature not above 30 degrees
Ironing without steam 1.
Do not bleach
Do not dry clean<

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 14:26

The battery ground is impossible, since if, for example, you changed the riser to the metal, and the neighbor above, ground the appliance is also on the battery and it breaks..

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Mar 14, 2016 22:32

Евген412
So..then straight into the socket..to zero..but the main thing with phase not to confuse..))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Mar 14, 2016 22:49

By the way, an interesting feature - at the height of 1.7 m the atmosphere has the potential 255 Volts. http://electricity-automation.com/ru/electricity/10

If you wear nezastroennoe bandana - it accumulates this capacity (static) for yourself. That apparently creates a strong (relatively, since he is weak in absolute terms, normal people have none at all) of the current person from the earth's surface, the upward flow. Perhaps this effect is not taken into account by the developers, but I liked it as unique, which is another way not to. Grounded products are protection from external influences. And unearthed is a good chance of antireflection (probably) for those who want.

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 23:15

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Евген412
So..then straight into the socket..to zero..but the main thing with phase not to confuse..))
You can only use the normal ground. Here you can read http://www.rmnt.ru/story/electrical/48989.htm

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Mar 14, 2016 23:19

Евген412 wrote:you can only Use the normal ground.
I remember as a child..galvanized bucket buried in the ground..for the detector receiver.. enough..)
By the way before.. in older homes.. bath of cast iron..grounding in each apartment through the water..so static was not scaleval...several buildings.. always..was the iron box..which was called.. the station cathodic protection to the metal.in the houses there were destroyed.. from static electricity, it was grounded on the highest level. Through the gas tube can be grounded.there is no neighbor.. plastic will not put..

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Mar 19, 2016 18:55

Евген412 wrote:For battery ground is impossible, since if, for example, you changed the riser to the metal, and the neighbor above, ground the appliance is also on the battery and it breaks..
All right. But this applies not to the product, and the possibility of grounding in the apartment at all. We provide one of the opportunities (not all the neighbors appliances to the battery ground), and buy or make a cable with a connector socket or other effective method - it is simple and inexpensive, are just optional. The main functional part of the product (and at cost too) - it's just fabric. Plus one of the possibilities of the implementation of the ground in the apartment. Implement other each can independently as desired.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Mar 20, 2016 19:38

Appeared in the sale of the shielding briefs.
Трусы EMF ARMOR

Sizes M, L , XL.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Mar 20, 2016 19:44

The inner part of the viscose, the outer shielding fabric Silver Elastic Shield.
Fabric composition Elastic Silver Shield - 100% of the silver conductive thread. The Silver Shield Elastic fabric has a dense woven fibers, due to which at the moment is one of the most effective screening material – attenuation 70 dB (10 000 000 times!). Complies with military standards. The fabric has a high resistance to mechanical stress, is lightweight, breathable, has including antibacterial effect. Effective shielding over a broad range (HF and LF radiation), the main sources which are:
- cell phones and cell towers
- computer, router
- electric wiring in apartment
- all home appliances (TV, fridge, washing machine, stove, dryer, etc.)

specifications:
Shielding: RF and LF radiation
The attenuation of the intensity of AMY: 70 dB. (10 000 000 times)
Frequency range: 1 MHz to 50 GHz.
Surface conductivity: 0.5 Ohm/inch.
Weight: 90 g/sqm.
Does not require grounding.

Properties:
- Breathable
- Easy
- Antibacterial
Antistatic
- Resistant to mechanical stress

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Mar 24, 2016 0:26

Appeared in the sale of the shielding cap.
Шапочка EMF ARMOR

One size.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Apr 10, 2016 13:22

Test Mike. The results of the research:

1. The dreams never stop, dreams bright
2. Allows you to quickly return to the tried and tested as if suddenly lost it, talking to people or standing in an aggressive turn. Reduces the anxiety level to zero, like a bandana, and gives peace of mind.
3. Tank itself does not give such a strong effect as a bandana in terms of sensation, but the effect is cumulative - preserved and not wasted.

Not so much physiologically Mike shields external radiation, how much in my opinion forms a magnetic field in a solid body (the earth element, bringing peace of mind). Is there a certain "viscosity" in the body. It is possible with such a seal removed excess currents of the nervous system, perezhimaya vascular system (psychosomatic blocks). In any case, negative effects were noticed and if the bandana I want to wear rarely - only in order to recover, it is the shirt I want to wear all the time (yet anyway)

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Tue Apr 19, 2016 16:30

Bought shield shorts. Could not force to wear, as it is skeptical to all this applies. Effects surpassed even my expectations, I do not know the difference, but it is in this chakra...they were very explicit :) I do not know how would be the correct terminology and the details of all to write, let's say, I am a happy woman with a vibrant family life :) :oops: :ay The quality, quantity and duration of sex greatly increased. Maybe there is still a spring superimposed... :) The question arose whether it is possible to wear clothes, giving such striking effects, all the time? Or better reviled - received effect postponed?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Apr 19, 2016 16:37

A very interesting effect. Bestseller will now apparently )))

About wear a Bandana all the time... more than an hour can't wear. Per hour negative feelings (dirty word, but how can you describe the thoughts, emotions) are removed completely - there comes calm if it is lost.

But then uncomfortable. I want Mike to wear for a long time - all day or night, but I think the end effect will be the same as the bandana. When the magnetic field of the body will be compacted to wear do not want to think, only to restore to normal. With shorts probably the same thing - when the magnetic field of the bottom is normal, then obviously the wear won't want. However, this is mere speculation - there is the action accurately and consistently, reproducibly, but beyond the scope of interpretations of why.

Actually, I guess it makes sense to start just from the bottom, with panties and gradually move up. The bandana can be accurately advised as a treatment for hysteria, irritability and temper.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:57

Caps from bandanas only the size is different , that is, the number of wasted tissue, and the impact on the head of the same or bandana also on the neck work? beanie unisex or women's t dummy a woman.The size of the written one - what? better in cm circumference. Asking in parallel for that in a bandana with her appearance or at home, or away from society to go and cap mean better pool of tissue similar and in principle it is possible to wear it as a hat everywhere. Actually, I would like to have things undoubtedly necessary and useful would have the best appearance is not so ugly, it is clear that tissue-specific but perhaps there is a stylist who with her comfortable and stylish model will come up with something that I would not want to use products to home attached

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Apr 21, 2016 14:34

Корвин wrote:Caps from bandanas only the size is different , that is, the number of wasted tissue, and the impact on the head of the same or bandana also on the neck work?
Bandana used fabric-mesh mechanizirovannaya placed between two layers of fabric , outer dense and inner lining.
Beanie single layer fabric , in fact most of detalizirovannoi protective fabric. Used mechanizirovannaya knitted fabric, therefore, dimensionless.
Корвин wrote: beanie unisex or women's t dummy a woman.The size of the written one - what? better in cm circumference.
The cap is universal , for both men and women, color universal gray color to any color of clothing fits. Successfully under hats , hats , caps and scarves to wear. Can be used as sports. Pool think not, there is a chlorine water treatment, chlorine can ruin the fabric as the metallized fabric -silver fade, lose their appearance.
Under the order of individual model I think can be done, needs to be clarified.

Here description https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/tekhnologiya-emf/ Excerpt from the description -" Shielding metallized fabric composed of fibers of cotton (fabric ECOTEX)/spandex (knitted fabric MSILVER)/polyester (fabric VSILVER indoor), entwined with a very fine metallic wire containing silver that in addition to the protective effect gives products and anti-bacterial effect."
мимоходом wrote:But then uncomfortable. I want Mike to wear for a long time - all day or night, but I think the end effect will be the same as the bandana. When the magnetic field of the body will be compacted to wear do not want to think, only to restore to normal. With shorts probably the same thing - when the magnetic field of the bottom is normal, then obviously the wear won't want. However, this is mere speculation - there is the action accurately and consistently, reproducibly, but beyond the scope of interpretations of why.
In the description of the fabrics , the link given above in this post :" we Know that there are favorable electromagnetic fields, including the natural field of the Earth (10 Hz), full long the shielding which would be unfavorable for humans."
Also from Scripture :"do Not screen the electromagnetic radiation completely, but significantly (several 1000 times in power) reduces the level in the range of major adverse household electromagnetic radiation, which include:
radiation from mobile phones (300 MHz — 3 GHz, in Russia — 900-1800 MHz)
radiation microwave ovens (2.45 GHZ)
radiation of the computer (system unit — 50 MHz — 1GHz)
radiation wi-fi routers (900 MHz — 5 GHz)
— other. "<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Apr 22, 2016 13:39

Корвин wrote:Actually, I would like to have things undoubtedly necessary and useful would have the best appearance is not so ugly, it is clear that tissue-specific but perhaps there is a stylist who with her comfortable and stylish model will come up with something that I would not want to use products to home attached
Someone on the contrary believes that the bandana is aesthetically more suitable to wear in society, on the street, and caps - only at home. In the development of the EMF involved ARMOR clothing designer and the purpose of the line was just to make it not only functional, but also stylish. On taste and color...) Thanks for the feedback, we certainly is important to the customers will try to accommodate requests, if you have a specific suggestion, also write. But creative thought is greatly limited by the high cost of fabric, even for hats, especially not at first. Had the idea to make the model more free and extended, not a "bathing cap", but this would increase the cost of the product almost 2 times.

АлексейБ

Post by АлексейБ » Wed May 25, 2016 15:57

After bandanas wife and mother-in-law fall asleep. Mother-in-law immediately after 20-30 minutes off. Though it's usually a day not sleeping. But the bandana wearing, and fell asleep. In the evening before bed the same thing - 20 minutes sleeping. Slept much longer than usual.

Wife sniffs in all after getting the "tin foil hat".

Well, I'm leaving in itself "stronger" or something than usual. And so I am calm in itself, and the bandana still calmer. And the voltage level of the internal reduced strongly (in fact still constantly thinking about something and the nervous system is tense often). But after some time I want to take it off. Probably just that moment, who described
мимоходом wrote:About wear Bandana all the time... more than an hour can't wear. Per hour negative feelings (dirty word, but how can you describe the thoughts, emotions) are removed completely - there comes calm if it is lost.
I will take a separate mother-in bandana necessary. And himself another shirt with shorts. You can immediately jumpsuit to do to completely hide :) Americans have seen sold direct canopies for beds. But the prices are appropriate.

ИгорьЮ

Post by ИгорьЮ » Wed May 25, 2016 18:57

Alexei About the same effect as You described, but I still have a t-shirt, it effect is much stronger. To wear long to get used to, was used about three days, but noticed that tranquility is different from producyruemogo bandana.

среда

Post by среда » Wed May 25, 2016 21:37

Than bandana different from a beanie? In addition to appearance.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu May 26, 2016 2:05

АлексейБ wrote:I Will take a separate mother-in bandana necessary. And himself another shirt with shorts. You can immediately jumpsuit to do to completely hide from the Americans saw that sold direct canopies for beds. But the prices are appropriate.
One four-poster bed in the apartment house do not get rid of)))the bottom is also a hit. The sheet needed. The truth is they've sold out, but there will soon be new batch. And what about the bandana and forms often ask, could a scarf do? As the fabric is knitted and stretches well, then it will encircle the head of each , as it is necessary and the size do not need to bother will.There is one drawback, there's a net in a bandana and not fabric like the one . that t-shirt. The cost of such bandanas will be higher. And another minus , the fabric is in contact with the skin darkens, oxidizes, as silver thread used in the manufacture. Kind say will not..

среда

Post by среда » Thu May 26, 2016 12:09

LILY-P Please tell me whether the hat to wear under any other headpiece? Not to spoil you?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu May 26, 2016 12:23

среда wrote:LILY-P Please tell me whether the hat to wear under any other headpiece? Not to spoil you?
Of course wear, and many do , under the cap, under the cap, surgeons and doctors are taking under a doctor's bonnet. Especially roengenology. As the fabric with silver thread , and silver tends to oxidize , then of course she will ,frankly, over time, say as silverware))))blackened.
It certainly would be possible to cover another cloth on top, but the doctors and under the cap, it is not necessary, and the cost will be more expensive. All the fabric used for products ,with silver thread ,because oxidation is not inevitably. It is because t-shirts made with a top layer of fishnet can be worn open.

среда

Post by среда » Wed Jun 01, 2016 16:35

Acquired bandana. Did not expect such a rapid effect. Finally in my head silence! Will see what happens next.