Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMOR™

Reliable protection from the negative effects of electromagnetic fields
НВП
Re: Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMO

Post by НВП » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:30

I think that it is easier to teach the wife to "night" bandana or certainly not to waste time on trifles and buy just the covers? :)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:01

but the feeling of pressure on the ears when the conversation went
By the way, Yes, there is, but I do not pressure was felt as a "burning" half of the person if the person is highly emotional, and swears. The effect has decreased in recent years. But here the sheath is not very helpful - horizontal connections go through attention, not through the phone.

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Tue Sep 08, 2015 22:16

NVP, you're not to wear a bandana at night. Active residents of big cities are prone to chronic fatigue syndrome overexcitation of the nerve centers. Our life in a mode non-stop, stress, emotional and information overload quite this predispose. I bought a bandana to wear to work, as I am the happy owner of such a possibility - to put it at work instead of medical caps in my office, the ultrasound diagnosis apparatus and two computers . By the end of the day, constant headache, feeling of weakness and fatigue. All compounded by the bustle and nervousness of our work with sick people . With the bandana began to feel as if just returned from holiday, head light, light, the evening no longer such a painful fatigue. And the day goes smoothly , without fuss. And noticed that it has the feeling of aggression \ Oh, you'll forgive the revelation of the doctor)))\ In the soul there was a feeling of being blessed and peace, which can bring even hysterical patients. But to them it was up to me, I would have appointed a bandana, as a medicine for 15min 3 times a day, at least))) I think this is a promising direction for developers)) I Sleep in the same bandana, and most valuable thing that I saw immediately was to sleep for 5 hours and the time to get to work)) That at a constant deficit of time for me is very important.))
All health and positive.

НВП

Post by НВП » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:12

мимоходом wrote: But here the sheath is not very helpful - horizontal connections go through attention, not through the phone.
hmm.... and I have the distinct feeling physical effects on the ear. We can then something else is needed... Some sort of pendant for protection. Until I realized what.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:24

Never in all the time, couldn't disable itself, although it is unpleasant (someone else's aggressive attention), bandana didn't help in this case. Only seal your own energy and work with the reflexes of response has allowed to reduce the level of sensations. Good that you helped.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Sep 09, 2015 20:25

НВП wrote: had Read previous reviews wanted to wear at night, but saw his wife's eyes and realized
But the wife, too, if understood, is another matter. Well when Understanding - a mutual process.. :)

НВП

Post by НВП » Thu Sep 10, 2015 0:41

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:But the wife, too, if understood, is another matter. Well when Understanding - a mutual process..
And in my opinion is paramount. Unfortunately, for some reason in our family, this understanding does not increase with the number of years lived and decreasing. I've read about the pendants, all choose what? As it was all focused on Armor. And here I think, do not need to be closed and to open the meeting and friends and people around you , to seek understanding and alignment. Then family and career probably will improve? and what is the pendant for such harmonization is better? It's probably in the themes of the pendants I had to ask?

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Sep 10, 2015 0:49

НВП wrote:and Then in the family and in his career, probably will improve? and what is the pendant for such harmonization is better?
About the pendants can not say exactly, but the shielding blanket one... I think could play a role..)

НВП

Post by НВП » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:02

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:About the pendants can not say exactly, but the shielding blanket one... I think could play a role..
Yes, I now remind my wife that came into the store - rushing Department, all missing, all she needs, and all purchases :) I now have the same feeling that I have :) Yes, about the blanket I already thought the wife threw, and even found the forum argument, which it well may not be able to ignore.... :wink:

НВП

Post by НВП » Sat Sep 12, 2015 16:11

Ordered the same blanket, because it is clearly felt that "there is life before bandanas" and "there is life after bandana", and if these changes give only 2-3 hours of wearing bandanas in the evenings what are the effects from the night will be "full" interaction? direct look forward to, really want to start the experiment. Although I don't know how thin I can feel the distinction in the action of things, I still pendant the Mental purchased, today is the first day on, I will follow the feelings I have on Monday is important in almost hopeless case.
As for bandanas, I think noticeably became calmer in the house, the wife not so much grumbling, the kids not so much screaming :) Or they somehow apply, although I probably was as it is collected, not distracted by extraneous noise, the impression that the bandana not only shields the impact from the outside, but it gives out clever thoughts, concentrating them in the head :) Evening productivity was higher, became an early night as the time to do everything not for 4-5 hours, and 3. The wife appreciated! Get a blanket unsubscribe. Really want :) poporobovat

НВП

Post by НВП » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:45

Has anyone evaluated the effect of bandanas as hangover remedies? :) Don't know how it worked on the body, for me all are still bandana - as an escape item, but the result is obvious. This morning woke up , feel bad for me, Yes, a little, yesterday with friends, on the occasion of the Sabbath, well, who doesn't :) My head hurts, or what not to think, my head is heavy and wobbly, Yes, that talk, that's obvious. Friends, as usual, as a medicine - glass. But first, behind the wheel, and secondly, in the evening we stay focused, tomorrow's the big event. I wore a bandana, though I have since yesterday, the pendant is Mental, but I'm in it and slept without removing. 40 minutes later where it is no longer a headache, as I didn't even notice. And the burden was, on the contrary, there is some sort of head lightness and emptiness. And in the body feeling, and to describe something difficult, like zero gravity or something. But honestly, it's a feeling I like that even not very happy about that. Like you're a balloon, and now will fly away. He walked and wandered around the site, thoughts like that to work switched, paused, and then just suddenly realize, the body swelled, bursting straight, the feeling that even physically I somehow became denser. And such a tide, straight to do something urgently. But you can see how smoothly it went, or maybe I did not clearly tracked. Well, the main end - as a cucumber. The head has no pain, no lethargy, no. Now, friends, mind you. :)

Петя Варежкин

Re: Already on sale our new development!

Post by Петя Варежкин » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:05

Аура wrote:Attention! The logo on the bandana cannot be ironed.
But what is it?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Sep 14, 2015 13:06

Paint, which made the logo may suffer from hot iron.

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon Sep 14, 2015 21:32

НВП wrote:Although I don't know how thin I can feel the distinction in the action of things, I still pendant the Mental purchased, today is the first day on, I will follow the feelings I have on Monday is important in almost hopeless case.

Bandana the action of the locket suppresses?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Sep 15, 2015 13:28

Does not jam , the bandana is like another one of your practice.

НВП

Post by НВП » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:03

Корвин wrote:does Not jam , the bandana is like another one of your practice.
Yesterday I was very glad that I still have a bandana along with a pendant. What I've got yesterday so vain, PROTEK, although very effective, I in coulombs describe, I think that this is its effect. But the bandana came in handy. Among all problems, the break came in the car, dressed, closed eyes for 10 minutes, and not that b was asleep, but then passed out. And so rested, and the head clear, as if the night slept. To me they are now as in couple see each other.

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:36

Hello everybody. Please tell me if I gave the bandana to another person, everything else is still not entirely healthy if she is now again to use or will it be harmful ? Know that you cannot wear the clothes of other people, but there is very much begging, had to give. Now to me it is enough to wash for hygienic reasons, or maybe better to give for ever?
What a girl, I think is waiting for)) We carried out a medical experiment. Not in which case do not expect to start testing))) But, sorry for the details, her monthly female pains. Just 3 days of wearing enough. Although I am not surprised, well aware that the essence of most of our diseases in the head. But now I guess I will have to buy new.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:27

It is sufficient to ground the bandana to all residual currents with her left. To make through the fabric it is not very easy, but it is possible for example to stick a needle, and the needle the wire in the ground for a short time, several seconds (or to the battery, not to the paint).

Or bandana in the water, and the water wire back to the ground or to the battery. In General, conventional physics, if there are any suspicions.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:55

passing
Then it is easier to wash - because the washing machine is earthed (standards). :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMO

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:04

Me bandana acts as a sleeping pill - after 15 minutes of wearing leans day this drowsiness that has exercises to do to recover. Night loud rustling in the ears :) when turning over, and flies off, eventually. But the dreams of her are dreams interesting...
Probably to sleep to do a special helmet with Velcro (hook-and-loop) around the neck and a padding made of some soft fabric. Again, ventilation is needed... :?
It seems to me such a structure: the helmet, the type of budenovka (only without the sharp top), with a closed neck. The neck closure type hook-and-loop. The helmet consists of four layers:
1. Internal soft fabric - liner (you can etsehiwot and erase);
2. Shielding cloth with punched holes (diameter 2-3mm increments and 1-2cm);
3. Sepron (a thick layer of 3-4 inch, as in sleeping bag);
4. Shielding cloth with punched holes (diameter 2-3mm increments and 1-2cm);
5. Muzzle light, also 4-ply. Is as door closure type hook-and-loop. When you do not need (all of a sudden look like, go to the toilet, or even to read :) ), then bent and fastened on the back of the head, providing additional softness.
This design can be modified with a Parlor, or(and) headphones...
It turns out universal (sound-uh-protective) device for travel (in the sense of sleeping in travel), for meditation, for training OS, just for a comfortable sleep (3D cushion :)).
To sepron through the hole climbed, probably will have additional layers to do... :?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:16

Then it is easier to wash - because the washing machine is earthed (standards).
Indeed, to the water pipe it is connected in any way, and that is grounded.

Analyzed in his picture of the world the principle of operation bandanas with the internal state of a person. As written above - it really gives some viscosity and density (comfort).
Its action is unlike any hormonal internal upward flow of fire (adrenaline), nor in the internal hormonal downward flow of water (melatonin), or electric external descending winds. It turns out that when wearing people completed by external thermal, energy of the earth, whose stability and balance as well as tranquility. From the point of view of physiology it turns out the strengthening of the magnetic field in the area of the brain.

After many experiments - uncomfortable conditions, some positive state. A kind of magic wand return to the base state after different experiments, throwing the States and fantasies.

However, there is a caveat - the external downward (air) cut off for her to wear. But if you like to wear a bandana a few days, and then remove the external downward leans very strongly, that's fine too. It is a kind of rhythm. Theoretically you can experiment in different combinations of this rhythm for a long time:
a) to sleep in the bandana and remove the day (night, land+water, and the air+fire)
b) to carry the day, remove at night (night, air+water and earth+fire)

However to understand the feel of the right combination long cyclic experiments, and for night experiments in a rhythm - and even lucidity in the dream.

Maybe not very clear of course wrote...

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Fri Sep 25, 2015 18:20

And unless the bandana can be washed in the washing machine?? I on hand it is with extreme caution washed. And washing powders shielding fabric is not damaged? And the idea is to ground to the battery I liked it, probably even regularly it should be done, even cleaned)))

НВП

Post by НВП » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:34

interesting cat reacted to the blanket. Before slept, the bastard, on the pillow between me and the wife. In the night wind, go to sleep, he is again on the pillow. Now goes under the blanket, arranged the legs, and all night there under a blanket asleep. Here I think is a sign of positive impact? :) I now nothing about feelings thin can not say. Just for the reason that fall and immediately turn off. :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Sep 28, 2015 14:58

Доктор М wrote:And unless the bandana can be washed in the washing machine?? I on hand it is with extreme caution washed. And washing powders shielding fabric is not damaged? And the idea is to ground to the battery I liked it, probably even regularly it should be done, even cleaned)))
Manufacturers of fabrics when specifying the conditions of care are always reinsured. In principle it is possible to wash in the machine on a gentle 30 deg. the wash. Washing powder is also almost all suitable, if no whitening effect, but it is better to take something for delicate fabrics.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Sep 28, 2015 15:45

НВП wrote:from think is a sign of positive impact? I now nothing about feelings thin can not say. Just for the reason that fall and immediately turn off.
Positive, of course. Animals, especially cats, AMY feel better than people, for them, the electromagnetic field of the Earth spatial reference. Subtle sensations appear, when a more “coarse” down You, judging by the actions of the blanket, a full recovery is a must. “Subtle” effects undoubtedly also exist, You simply do not feel. Moreover, if the bandana is working more with the vertical energy, the blanket – horizontal + working area much more.