Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMOR™

Reliable protection from the negative effects of electromagnetic fields
НВП
Re: Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMO

Post by НВП » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:40

Aura, thank you. The mere fact that this face of a cat not sleeping on my pillow and does not poke me wet noses in your face, I appreciate how booolshoy plus :D
but seriously, Yes, under a blanket and sleep very well restored. Although they began to dream dreams that for me is not typical and unusual. But stories like that are blurred, but the wife last week direct serial dream, about world war II. She says it's her last life she had :)

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Thu Oct 01, 2015 19:50

NVP, as you are sleeping under the blanket? I'm not out of idle curiosity. Just the same thinking about purchasing, but me and a light blanket even in the winter hot, and then metallic. Is it comfortable? Not hot?

НВП

Post by НВП » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:57

Доктор М wrote:NVP as you sleep under the blanket? I'm not out of idle curiosity. Just the same thinking about purchasing, but me and a light blanket even in the winter hot, and then metallic. Is it comfortable? Not hot?
The blanket as a blanket. Stuck in the duvet cover and everything. It is subtle, not hot. I also do not like the heat, I keep the window open, even in winter. But if someone in the cold of winter will be cold on top, probably have to throw down . To check wait for the winter :)
The cat at night from under him does not get out,Sally, Than he breathe in there ? And the wife noticed that I became much less snoring. All her prophetic dreams, and we did, at the plebeian of you - stopped snoring.
but I know that on the day of birth will give.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:08

Bandana is not an hour "mutes" the effect of the broadcasts?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Oct 08, 2015 15:40

Гарет wrote:Bandana an hour is not "dampens" the effect of the broadcasts?
Is broadcast are of an electromagnetic nature?

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:08

You are right that was a stupid question.

Thank you.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Oct 12, 2015 14:59

Read this topic for almost two weeks. Interesting, I want to, but it didn't work out ....hesitated, had doubts. Today at 9 am for Breakfast, the kitchen is equipped with a TV. Only included (NTV channel) and there's the story about these shielding caps :) and about the blanket, too :) the story is short but detailed, with namereniyami. Now, no doubt! NVPshare experience, there is a difference from the blankets and sleep in the bandana? The price that the difference is significant :)

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Wed Oct 14, 2015 17:49

ОльгаВВ wrote:and there's the story about these shielding caps
Oh, sorry miss, you have to find in the Internet.
ОльгаВВ wrote: NVP, share your experience, there is a difference from the blankets and sleep in the bandana
Yes, please, and NVP, that you have ceased to unsubscribe. As a blanket?

НВП

Post by НВП » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:51

ОльгаВВ wrote: share your experience, there is a difference from the blankets and sleep in the bandana?
There is a difference. The blanket is large. Bandana little. :D
Jokes aside, for me personally, it's the product with different point of application . The bandana I wear, the phone in her talk, head to the evening he had no more pain , put when you need to recover quickly, in 10-15 minutes. Or, conversely, to dissociate itself from someone else. The blanket in such a situation it is difficult to imagine. In General, I am very confuse for protection from any radiation, and I was very warm to the idea of protecting my entire body under the covers at night . Although by this logic, of course, the head must be protected. But in a bandana to sleep I have not got. Well, not familiar to me, when one night, on his head wearing :) Under the covers is very good sleep, although I stay up late and get up early. Yes, and despite the fact that they began to dream dreams. I do not dream. At all. Since childhood . So, I think the blanket and bandana really complement each other. I have not regretted. And wife the same. She did, past life dream. Serial . There is someone she betrayed, and now every night resolves situaciju. But, this is not my story :)

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Thu Oct 15, 2015 19:09

НВП wrote: Under the covers very good sleep, although I stay up late and get up early. Yes, and despite the fact that they began to dream dreams. I do not dream. At all. Since childhood .

There are no people who don't dream, you just didn't memorize them. Dreams in the fast and slow phase, but the remembering of dreams depends on in which phase you Wake up. In REM sleep to appear a vivid emotional dreams when waking up in this phase and well characterized, and by the way, the body feels rested and sleep)) But when waking up in the phase of slow sleep we feel not enough sleep and dreams not remembered. So you have no contradictions. On the contrary, you are better to sleep because of dreaming , i.e. waking up in a fast phase. Blanket adjusted and harmonized the processes and phases of sleep.

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Thu Oct 15, 2015 19:17

Доктор М wrote:Blanket regulated and harmonized the processes and phases of sleep.
Preferably not to jump up in the morning with a beating heart from a wild alarm bells over the ear.)) And try to program yourself to what is the length of time for getting up and awake in a natural way. Trust wise body)))

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sat Oct 17, 2015 17:09

Was going to order a bandana, read the topic about the t-shirts ....tell me, will there be t-shirts? How long to wait? How much approximately will cost? Thank you! :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 19, 2015 20:26

Olgavmalready in production, so the timing is not dependent on us. 2 weeks, roughly, when the shirts show up at the office.

НВП

Post by НВП » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:05

Аура wrote:2 weeks, roughly, when the shirts show up at the office.
Great t-shirt purchase and a complete set will be :) Day t-shirt and bandana, the night a blanket. "The enemy does not surrender our proud Varyag" :)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:37

Фикус wrote: Bandana has an impact.
Rather a little differently. AMY effect, to which man is familiar and not notice. Bandana partially screens the head, and the impact of EMR on the brain is greatly reduced, as a result, you can feel the different effects.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:40

Ficus
So it's not bandana has an impact, and Your body begins adapting to new conditions. For example, if the winter to go out dressed is easy, it will freeze if you dress up, then get warm, the clothing on You has no effect, and only retains Your own heat near the body.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:43

Ficusof course having an effect. Read the next topic http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... =52&t=5849 any clothing has on people impact:
Аура wrote:Clothing capable of expressing human behavior and to influence it. The clothing can be compared with the application of a tattoo on the body: it is able to resonate with inner qualities of a person, repeatedly improving and transforming the current information the settings of the operator. Clothing is an intermediary between us and the outside world, as they are able to change the input to other assemblers (CPG). It is not in social status and not depending on other people's opinions. Every person who had contact with the operator, even once, creates an information channel that affects the operator through the creation of an "information copy", and information, which carries clothing, is one of the main. In other words, the infochannel, which forms through the breaking of internal energy clothing, as a connecting sheath, connects the operator with his “informational copy” which in turn is the result of the work of other assemblers.

It is not in fashion or public opinion, just any garment, its colour, form, material and combination changing properties of energy that subconsciously read out and is input for the other assemblers. And even full and genuine independence from other people's opinions (which is essentially an attempt to “rubbing” of this information) can affect it only to a small extent. And the impact of this information is really strong, though often not even recognized. This channel and the adjustment information copies has long been used and widely used techniques of manipulation of mass consciousness (think at least a school uniform).
<

Гринвич

Post by Гринвич » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:57

A small tip about the bandana. Bought two, myself and my wife. Pleased with appearance, all nice and high quality, the brand things. Certainly interesting to look at the actual shielding fabric inside between layers, it is good that there is a pattern, a trifle, but nice. Wore only at home, so the effects of day while can not say anything, but the night bandana was awesome, probably slept so good last time in childhood. In the morning vigor, freshness and good mood. One word - a full recovery. Cool thing working, thank you!

НВП

Post by НВП » Mon Nov 02, 2015 23:23

Oh, sorry a few of the bandanas to take had not thought of in Israel. Not as a product promotion - I did not authorize, and as a present :) my bandana here is very harmonious on the head. Not that cold in Moscow :) and friends is of interest. And accordingly, my explanation. Refer to the website. In tel Aviv there is no such :) Ross steers :D

Гринвич

Post by Гринвич » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:36

NVPyeah escape winter hat would be more in theme. Another observation, I'm not sure that this is a direct effect and is associated with the bandanna, but I already the fifth day almost never drawn in the evening to drink beer to relax. A holiday bandana is more complete, easier to relax and enter a state of harmony and balance. The house is almost not removed. Good thing, recommend to all!

Джэй

Post by Джэй » Fri Nov 06, 2015 14:18

Interesting testimonials from those who bought the blanket. I'm thinking about a very desirable, but expensive of course. Continue to wear a bandana, do you wear it when you come home in the evening, after work can be a little nervous and stressed state. Almost always comes the calm, pretty quickly go away obsessive thoughts, stuck during the day. I have the feeling that relaxes head (and on a physical level and at the level of thoughts), and from the head and body. Sometimes, the effect is stronger, sometimes weaker, don't know what it depends on. My dream is to wear a bandana in the office (we have a lot of equipment in the office, everything works, noisy, and certainly a strong radiation), but my office style with the bandana does not fit. I can not imagine headgear could be office wear. Maybe clothes could be? Or clothing does not protect as a headdress? In General, an interesting topic of course.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Nov 06, 2015 22:36

That bandana contributes to the dreams , it was noticeable at once. And recently, on occasion, bought the dream Stalker. Need to buy some CDs A. Patrushev..and mind the car .and make a good collector's techno-magic kit ..something like- "diver deep dreams" ..))

НВП

Post by НВП » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:58

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:what bandana contributes to the dreams , it was noticeable at once.
Yes? And here I am sleeping under the blanket, bandana only day and evening wear. And your dreams with a pendant tie. A blanket can sleep affect? I don't mean quality. The fact that sleep has become something that is less time spend on the sleep and recover better, Yes. Clear. But it is on the dream?

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Nov 13, 2015 22:47

НВП wrote:. A blanket can sleep affect? I don't mean quality. The fact that sleep has become something that is less time spend on the sleep and recover better, Yes. Clear. But it is on the dream?
I think theoretically possible, but practically I do not know, I do not have. But the bandana is still the head screens, and the dreams for the most part.. in the head. Maybe it's affected, maybe not..actually very interesting quilt.to try)

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:27

This is what I think, and if you make for the same sleeping bag technology. Full shielding is very conducive to proper rest.