Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMOR™

Reliable protection from the negative effects of electromagnetic fields
львёнок
Re: Already on sale our new development!

Post by львёнок » Thu Aug 06, 2015 23:25

a visual experiment was conducted with three types of the density of the metal. fabric: 1) very dense 2) 0.5 this density, and 3) 0.3. Placed inside a cell phone: within a very tight - cell is not recognized (outside of access), within 0.5 - cell identifiable only if it is not very far from the source of vibration, but if wind another layer, that is also out of reach, but if 0.3 then punches everywhere.
Then in a very tight made a hole from the needle in 3mm, 2.5 mm, 2mm, cell was recognized (the call took place and to the subscriber, and from him). In other words,"all in your mind, and contemplate"- I would say wise a Lefty 8)

Also will the holes from needles and threads when the firmware of the external and internal textile tissue.

But people can easily check the result by placing the inside of the product your cell :?

мимоходом

Re: Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMO

Post by мимоходом » Fri Aug 07, 2015 0:02

Mesh screens are not a signal to 100% and reduces its level by 20 minus ... minus 60 decibels. It is really very much, so that we can talk about full protection. But we should always understand that we are talking about reducing the signal level.

For example, if you hold a mobile to your ear - pierce the mesh, since the radiation power is large and a drop of 20 dB still leaves a significant signal. Cell phone close in almost any case anything breaks, because the radiation of cell phone can light the led, by your power, I checked. Also breaks if you put your head with a bandana in the microwave. Still strikes such as x-rays and so on...

But if the phone is on cm for example to move from ear - that already strikes two times weaker as electromagnetic radiation decreases proportionally to the square of the distance. But if two centimeters in 4 times is weaker, for example. Now imagine how much you removed from radiating antennas, and their radiation noise is positioned on the product. Not from mobile phones close to the head - for this is Handsfree. Though in fact for me was that protection from radio waves of civilization is more of a secondary function of the product, and the basic functionality more powerful.

Secondly, the product according to the results of my testing is energetically protects from dirty places.

Thirdly, the product removes the excess capacity of the cerebral cortex and forms ascending currents. You can tell - removes the blocks of the cardiovascular system. And gives peace of land, I would even joke - "the peace of the dead." For our times is an invaluable and almost unobtainable status, as almost all the people are constantly in arousal and stress.

To talk - not what to try. You reasoning is completely logical and I would have argued exactly the same, if not experienced. In the process of testing opened a lot of useful properties, not declared in the product description. Not invented, not a coincidence, but the few times I tested for reproducibility. The holes are not important here. Moreover, any "laser beams" can't be, electromagnetic radiation doesn't do that. In addition, we must understand that we are talking about the super-weak fields, such as brain and antennas. We constantly are in them, not noticing. Accordingly, through the hole the impact will not be more power, but the tiny square.<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Aug 07, 2015 0:43

the Results of a week-long test bandanas

1. The previously announced reduction in stress to almost zero. No situation, no longer able to disrupt.

2. Meditation does not stop, we sat in zazen 50 minutes - feeling the same (if you want to know what - sit so much without moving in this position), only the chaos of thoughts there

3. After 3 liters of beer and the night bandana - head in the morning clean and easy (although in the body the usual weakness for this)

4. Sleep without bandanas plus a day without bandanas leads to loss comfortable, you are returned to the previous lower quality condition. Begin to activate people to constantly call, to pull, to distract, to complain about their problems. It feels as if the bandana is invisible cap, put to you, there is no podkluchit, work with her as much as anything, be yourself. When you resume wearing bandanas comfort will be returned within 2 hours

5. Four times stay in bad energy areas (bad from the emotions of people, such places are for example hospitals, respect and all, where there is a queue). The skin over the entire surface of the body as before stabs the nasty needles. Head outside influences. What I like most and most important for the inhabitants of the metropolis, where hundreds of thousands and millions of people are constantly generating poor emotions and thoughts, and such tends to accumulate.

6. Not only reduces your intuition, but it greatly enhances, wakes up is actually Snezana. There were two cases of knowledge in advance:

- driving up to the place which is always crowded with cars and nowhere to Park, "saw the" advance in the head that place freely in the best place. Did not Park far away, arrived and stood at a convenient place. The event is almost unbelievable for this place.
- approaching the car mentally sang in my head the song "on the carpet-helicopter." Got in the car, turned on the radio after 10 seconds of talk leading played this song
Also Wake up every day one minute before the alarm
The inner voice was transformed directly into knowledge.

7. Men note that women are not important: if wearing the bandana for a long period of time (e.g. a day, a week), then have sex - have a chance to become supersonicos and break records full movies. The dissipation currents of the brain in his volume does not happen orgasm while maintaining blood flow in the right place.

8. Bandana pulls automatically the currents from the bottom up.
When manually sending currents into the center of the brain (through the reduction of certain muscles) currents do not reach there, the center of the brain has ceased to be felt, the currents of the brain are distributed evenly throughout the volume. Until I realized what this implies. Such diffusion currents uniformly over the brain supposedly helps to eliminate mental distortions, as well as to normalize the distribution of electropotentials hemispheres

In terms of internal States are encouraged to:
- meditation
- removing the stress and increase the concentration by reducing the chaos of thoughts
- the treatment of the hysterical condition
- setting the vertical upward flow to those who understand what it is. Those who do not really understand is the power, confidence and the reduction of illusions
- wanting to be a Casanova in bed without premature finale<

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:08

мимоходом wrote:When manually sending currents into the center of the brain (through the reduction of certain muscles) currents do not reach there, the center of the brain has ceased to be felt, the currents of the brain are distributed evenly throughout the volume. Until I realized what this implies.
In the center of the brain, is the point I AM, in fact, is our essence. That's who we are.

On the Deir, teachers, we strongly recommended to frequently visit it, and more to be in it. But also know that this point constantly subjected to impact and deformation. But no one has ever explained who or what provides the pressure/deformation.

If, judging by your tests (don't trust them, no reason), putting on the bandana, removed the negative effects of electromagnetic radiation and currents in the brain spread, evenly filling the entire inner sphere of the head, that is a very serious step in development. I was there, a meditation, trying to go to the center, to resist, to expand it, and while it does not have a stable, serious effect.

This is very serious! Need long, continuous, as the situation permits, wearing bandanas. Over time, the body will begin to rate this as a comfortable and acceptable (after years of nightmare) and will mobilize their internal resources, to the constant presence in this state. Including, when there is no on the head with this bandana.

But it's as close to freedom!

баргузин

Post by баргузин » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:22

Isn't it easier to buy a pendant q-link?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:35

Q-Link is worn on the chest - it is also the wire that collects leads. However, it is difficult to say what the impact in terms of external interactions. The brain is still the usual electromagnetic field, is its functionality. Chest protectors and neck possibly will not feel wrong to think of yourself - jealousy, resentment, irritation. Bandana on the head allows to abstract from the total accumulated background of the city, I think.

It is impossible to say that all bandana will act the same way. There is a possibility that the formation of ascending currents will still have to go through different stages - heat in the body, hot in the back, palpitations, and this condition. If such States are - it's a positive thing, he independently worked out a few years, and what's with the bandana (if you will) - hard to say. It should be understood that the process as a whole - it is quite difficult for the body, but worth it.

баргузин

Post by баргузин » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:33

passing The pendant says that you can easily carry in your pocket. That would mean I would only defend the hip?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:40

From the point of view of physics phenomena (removal of external interference, and also absorption of excessive currents of the body, and what are the currents in the thigh) Yes. Theoretically, I have not tried it, it makes sense to protect nerve netting (neck, chest, solar and abdominal). How it will affect - there is only the trying. However, everything should be treated without bigotry, if you disconnect yourself completely from interaction with the outside world, then what development would happen. Do not have to cover up like a Christmas tree, it is rather a way to try to understand their feelings and may show the body which States the possible

баргузин

Post by баргузин » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:51

passing :) Pendant for hip :lol: Interestingly, say the developers. About fanaticism: to disconnect completely from the outside world will not work, so how to protect yourself a hundred percent from AMY impossible - it is possible to either decrease or to convert.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Aug 07, 2015 16:05

Products EMF ARMOR and Q-LINK have both similar and different principles of action. passing everything written is true, you can only add that the pendants q-link does not reflect electromagnetic waves, that is, not have the effect of shielding. Maybe an interesting combination of these two products, but the pendants can't be replaced, because do not have the same properties that bandana.
баргузин wrote:isn't it easier to buy a pendant q-link?
Both products are equally available in the office, the ordering process is almost identical. Neither easier nor harder)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:57

Noticed another interesting thing. When falling asleep in a bandana. The transition from wakefulness to sleep has changed, that is, "prosadochnye TRANS" stretched in time, transition to sleep became longer and more deliberate. In this state (when the body is asleep, but consciousness is still awake) before the eyes became visible some fluctuations in space, like waves radiating out across the surface of the water from the thrown stone. Then through these waves began to appear the picture like that, as if eyes were slightly ajar. Just a thought, "and not open the eyes, really?" was no. The first time, the idea that is possible to some extent to perceive your room with your eyes closed proved to be too joyful, and brought from that state to wakefulness. But the experience turned out to be repeat. Next, when the "scrutiny" of the room with my eyes closed became visible the details of which are not really, such as the Wallpaper. Then I remembered that the Wallpaper was a long time ago in childhood. And of course it would be logical to assume that this is a dream, but this dream was not dynamic and did not change anything, not blurred, the Angels from Heaven did not go down, etc. monitoring the elapsed time was quite long. The next time you sleep in a bandana also had "vibrations of space" similar to the wave, but began to have other pictures which could be observed, but is not amenable to management or change. If the normal sleeping plastic as clay, and volitional or mental efforts affect "perceived", in this case this is not happening.
The only thing I can say about this that the key to this ISS is to focus on "vibrations similar to the waves" and it is somehow connected with the shielding of the head during sleep.

Алега

Post by Алега » Sat Aug 08, 2015 23:37

But tell me,what is this bandana is different functionally from a tin foil hat?

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Aug 09, 2015 0:54

Алега wrote:But tell me,what is this bandana is different functionally from a tin foil hat?
Functionally, the bandana is still a headpiece which is worn on the head) but from the standpoint of shielding and the six liter saucepan will do.))

Кона

Post by Кона » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:23

A couple of days ago took the aluminum foil from the kitchen, laid in a skull-cap, and began juzat. It ended on that head was sweating heavily, however, and it is clear.
Now made the screen on top, wear around the house.
Jokes jokes, but without the foil the throbbing in my head no, and foil - is. This is all the differences.

Алега

Post by Алега » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:44

The issue arose because the price of bandanas and the material itself is not comparable,so I do not understand what know-how.Well if they said that some structures up,TO well, etc. features for advanced users )))
And the foil can be a lot of holes to screw to the head is not sweating )))

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:12

of alakif you wrap the phone in foil at him calmly passes the signal(if the foil is not grounded), and the video on the previous page we see that wrapped in a bandana phone signal does not pass.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Aug 09, 2015 13:16

Алега wrote:But tell me,what is this bandana is different functionally from a tin foil hat?
The theme of “a cap of aluminum foil,” was touched upon in the description and in the topic of clothing, let us now in more detail.
To compare them at all is a bit wrong, the tin foil hat is not the clothing. The tin foil hat you can't go out. The tin foil hat you can't sleep. This is not to mention the inconvenience of socks, I mean not only sweating, but also tactile sensations.
EMF ARMOR was conceived as a clothing line, which in addition to the protective properties has all the right quality garments, as described in the topic viewtopic.php?f=54&t=5849.
We must understand that man is a bulk structure, a form that specifies the directional energy and information flows, physical projection on the human body are the meridians. Clothing, as the energy-shell, is capable of changing the direction and quality of human energy. Even if we talk about hats, bandana the escape and the escape hood will have different properties. Aluminum foil is a hard material to give a multilayer aluminum foil flat shape, the more her hold when worn, will not succeed. A cap of aluminum foil has a lot of irregularities in the form of sharp angles and bends (who more or less knows the basics of Feng Shui, as the laws of motion energy, knows what this means), creating a lot of tricks unevenly on the surface of the head. The shape of such aluminum caps are in some sense chaotic, she creates a “domestic anti-Feng Shui”. Who should create and amplify chaos/in your head?

Second, aluminum foil is a solid screen. Solid screen good for indoor and information security, but not for personal protection. The tin foil hat people protect themselves not only from the negative AMY, but blocks the passage through the body's natural radiation of the earth, necessary for the normal functioning of the person as three-dimensional structures. The structure of the same fabric provides a useful interchange, including information. If you use bandanas we have alignment vertical-horizontal flows, with aluminum cap their separation. Two-three holes will not help. Unless there's a desire to create a Artifact and make the entire surface of the cap gently and evenly holes with millimeter increments, pre-or after creating more or less correctly shaped design that can not be done from a single sheet of aluminium, you can make a horizontal part or wedges, but how to connect them without losing the shape... For some it's an option, but I imagine this little idea) who work to construct such an Artifact, it would be interesting to see.

Third, the screening factor of aluminium is lower than silver and copper, used in fabrics. Even if you take no “kitchen” aluminum.

The use of a cap of aluminum foil is justified in situations where the protective effect is more critical than all the other consequences of using this design.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Aug 09, 2015 13:58

Алега wrote:the Question arose because the price of bandanas and the material itself is not comparable,so I do not understand what know-how.
Nobody forbids to sew yourself. Tell what about have to face.

Arithmetic:
1. One meter shielding fabric (sell less) – minimum 2,770 RUB.
2. NAT. fabric linen or cotton upper and lining – approx. 500-600 RUB
3. Design patterns – from 3,000 RUB.
4. Atsiv in the Studio – from 1,200 RUB. (depending on construction)
A total of 7,470 rubles

The bandana you need less than a meter shielding fabric, if you have a stock (unless, see below), it is possible to sew two, that's a plus. Then comes one of the main issues otshiv quality clothing is a quality pattern. You may be able to find something ready on the Internet or magazines such as “burda”, but high quality they do not differ. And here saved 3,000 rubles for the construction of the pattern climbs the extra 1,200 x N, where N is the number of times that you will need to make the necessary changes, which should also be done independently, or the cost otshiv proportionally increased if it is done directly in the Studio at every fitting. Next Studio. Most ateliers have never worked with metallic mesh fabrics which require special cutting and otshiv. Or they won't touch it, either will take much more money. And be prepared that something that you kind of have to stay one meter shielding fabric, will go to the marriage. Itself three-layer structure bandanas, which no Studio has never been dumped, suggests the work of a technologist, again, either you will include in the bill separately or will grow proportionally cost otshiv.
Something like that. Always on something you can save, and it always determines the final quality. This applies to clothing in General, some second-hand dresses and glad that cheap. But this does not mean that the clothes of good fabrics of good quality are unreasonably expensive compared to second-hand product. It determines other energy and expresses a different quality of life. Maybe someone on the head and cheap polyester wear. This is another topic, attitude and the formation of the outer space environment itself, high-quality or low-quality things.
Of course, someone has Golden hands, he can and pattern to design and sew their own tidy, well nobody forbids. But not everyone has the skills of designers, engineers and seamstresses, and not everyone has the time to do it.
Алега wrote:Well if they said that some structures up,TO well, etc. features for advanced users )))
"Advanced users" need to understand that more ”structures” does not mean better. It's like a doctor coming and saying, what are you doctor I'm only two pills prescribed, I told you as much money for the reception paid, write something else) All can't wait to cover up yourself like a Christmas tree? We have repeatedly explained what happens.

In this embodiment, the product of a full-fledged, feature-rich, powerful and be combined with any other products. But in fact the idea ability to add programs interesting, you may think, as in the following models to implement functional detail to be able to connect the belt with pendant, a front room, a map, whatever you want.
Алега wrote:And the foil can be a lot of holes to screw to the head is not sweating )))
In this case, as time will have an effect, which was mentioned lion<

Жанночка

Post by Жанночка » Sun Aug 09, 2015 14:53

Aura Tell me, I plaid are waiting to appear? And I would like a t-shirt.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Aug 09, 2015 15:09

Жанночка wrote:Aura Tell me, I plaid are waiting to appear? And I would like a t-shirt.
Already in production. Shirts and t-shirts too. In terms of guidance can not, because you use a different shielding fabric, knitwear and production technology, respectively, is also somewhat different.

Жанночка

Post by Жанночка » Mon Aug 10, 2015 13:21

Andrey Kabanov I am in deep distress!, got the bandana in khaki, wrapped my cell phone in a bandana, the son pozvanil ...- cell phone calls don't get it! what's the matter? :shock:
If you need to send a video clip.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Aug 10, 2015 14:22

Elyait does not mean that the bandana is not screens :)
Depends on the phone model, how close you are to the cell tower from the signal level at a particular location.
Orange bandana, which I filmed, lowers the level of radiation as much as your upset about the fact that in your case this is not enough to disconnect the phone from the tower, not worth it.

Under video, I added the explanation :
"Complete signal loss of the phone depends on the model of phone signal in a particular place."

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Aug 10, 2015 15:13

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Aug 10, 2015 15:16

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Aug 10, 2015 15:17