Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMOR™

Reliable protection from the negative effects of electromagnetic fields
Aura
Разработчик
Re: Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMO

Post by Aura » Sun Nov 15, 2015 16:30

Джэй wrote: I can not imagine headgear could be office wear. Maybe clothes could be? Or clothing does not protect as a headdress?
The office will be appropriate for social status or headpiece. But because of their specificity and diversity, the range of such will not be. Yes, clothes (t-shirt, for example) in the office there will be more to the point, under the basic clothes (shirt, blouse, jacket). T-shirts will soon be, already are made :) Differences in the action of bandanas and t-shirts obvious if you understand that the nervous system is essentially an antenna. Bandana mainly protects the brain, t – shirt, the spine and internal organs. With regard to energy aspects, the bandana works with the vertical threads t-shirt – horizontal. At work to be in downstream flows is not very productive, so the effects (States) to work t-shirt is more appropriate. But it depends of course what the work is and why people on it goes... in working with high stress factor some peace and detachment can be and not hurt.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Nov 15, 2015 18:12

Легенда wrote:that's what I think, and if you make for the same sleeping bag technology. Full shielding is very conducive to proper rest.
Not all used to sleep in a sleeping bag, and it can be done only one by one. Blanket-plaid was chosen as the traditional family household items. Second, the shielding should come back. Now comes the testing of the shielding and t-shirts, compared with the bandana effect is stronger, you need to get used to, to adapt, and this is just the upper body. One friend after a few consecutive nights in a t-shirt so absorbed in the dream that the day of the experience he already seem less real...not all of these strong effects is needed. But in General the idea is correct, just prior to the full screening need to "reach". In addition to the blanket will soon be a bed sheet with grounding, it turns out a complete sleep not only surface area but also on frequency: LF + HF.

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 22:49

I wonder if to make sleeping bag layered you get the effect as in the camera of Reich?

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 22:52

And the blanket with the ground yesterday, the thought spinning)

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 23:05

Bandanas enjoyed the same the second week - sleep it is very soft and full of dreams. Much better sleep in it. In the afternoon, when the house, too, always wear, do not want to shoot in the head while wearing clarity and lightness, smooths excitatory processes quickly come to equilibrium.

нева

Post by нева » Sun Nov 15, 2015 23:40

Евген412 wrote:I Wonder if you make a sleeping bag layered you get the effect as in the camera of Reich?
That might work, but will be very hot..)

НВП

Post by НВП » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:08

Аура wrote:But it depends of course what the work is and why people on it goes... in working with high stress factor some peace and detachment can be and not hurt.
Now I have to work moments are very strong internal concentrations and active, not always positive interactions with people. Bandana this time with a jacket and tie is not expected :) But in short 10-15 minutes breaks bandana gives a possibility of fast recovery. If it is not possible to be alone in the room, going in the car. Feeling good a few hours sleep :)

НВП

Post by НВП » Wed Nov 18, 2015 0:42

нева wrote:Might work, but will be very hot..)
Here and winter came. Misleading. Under the blanket is not cold. If the window is open. As indeed it was not hot :)

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Sat Dec 05, 2015 22:25

like how in the beginning there was a conversation about shielding clothes for pregnant women and children. Or am I beguiled?))) but I here your balanu dressed child. Came to visit friends with a small daughter. Terribly cranky well educated girl. To occupy her attention did not work nothing, no toys, no kitty, no books, no cartoons. After 30 minutes I realized that it is necessary to neutralize))) wrapped the bandana red handkerchief , put on her , said that she is now little Red riding hood and gave up a book, let him look at pictures. In 15 minutes we have a baby peacefully sleeping in the chair. The evening passed in a warm and friendly atmosphere)))

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMO

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Dec 06, 2015 23:36

Appeared in the sale women's t-shirt of shielding fabric
Футболка «Серебряный доспех» (женская) EMF ARMOR

Available sizes S, M, L.

T-shirt double layer, the lower layer shielding.

S - bust 78-80 cm
M - bust girth from 82-84 cm
L - bust 86-88 cm

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Dec 07, 2015 20:07

Beautiful! :ay :o Very similar to what came before, when tee was adjusted :)

нева

Post by нева » Mon Dec 07, 2015 21:10

Why? Only female that is.?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Dec 09, 2015 15:49

нева wrote:why? Only female that is.?

Will be men's shirts.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Dec 09, 2015 18:09

Screening t-shirts "Silver armor" made of cloth Silver Shield Elastic Pro. The fabric has the same technical characteristics as the fabric Silver Shield Elastic (see description blanket Silver Dream) but more elastic (contain more than % elastane). Screening t-shirts meant to be worn under the main garment, so are malomerki. If you want the t-shirt was more free than in the photo, then you need to choose a size larger. The effects are particularly strong when wearing the shielding fabric to the body, and because of the large area shielding (compared to, for example, with a bandana) in the period of adaptation can be strong effects, so you can wear the shirt and on the contrary, the upper layer to the body shielding to the outside.

кросби

Post by кросби » Wed Dec 23, 2015 21:59

What color bandana is softer(to sleep)?

кросби

Post by кросби » Fri Dec 25, 2015 16:04

Andrey Kabanov
Andrew asked the forum,but the forum is silent in a bandana to sleep better?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Dec 25, 2015 16:24

Orange - softer fabric.

Олгама

Post by Олгама » Sat Jan 16, 2016 17:02

Please share the experience of the owners of the t-shirts. How to feel the effects in the energetic, physiological, emotional, and practical issues of socks ( I assume her daily wash).

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jan 16, 2016 22:01

Algoma Gently , in lukewarm water , no detergent, soft funds ,the best soap liquid probably, as the fabric is metallic, it tends to oxidize, and of view can deteriorate. Do not wring sileo , you can just hang to the water glass, it dries quickly. Sleep better not a t-shirt and under a blanket or sheet , Bresee coating and not stireet body.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMO

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jan 17, 2016 23:41

Майка (мужская) EMF ARMOR

M/L - bust 88-90 cm
XL - bust 94-96 cm
XXL - chest 100-102 cm

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Tue Jan 26, 2016 20:36

Who suffers badly from AMY, I suggest checking out a new tool - Activation of the radiation source cell phone, computer, antennas on the roof, etc. is a Form of electromagnetic fields varies fractalized curls and they stop biting.
Maybe we can get a Nobel for this.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Fri Feb 05, 2016 14:30

Олгама wrote:Please share the experience of the owners of the t-shirts. How to feel the effects in the energetic, physiological, emotional, and practical issues of socks ( I assume her daily wash).
Interesting the device was. It is the device, not the clothes. No bandanas, no comparison. The first few days wore all the time and the state was strong. The first thing that is felt is a sense of security and calm, really - armor! PTS psychologically comfortable and pleasant, as if curled up under a blanket curled up. First, the t-shirt felt cold, then warm, then a strange tingling sensation and pins and needles when it is not clear whether hot, or cold. Though the feeling is not only in the place where the shirt touches the skin and throughout the body. Physically much jumped the pressure of the first days, sometimes up to weakness and darkness before the eyes, so now I wear not all the time. With purchase of t-shirts connected program-meditation endorphins, to separate effects difficult. Coupled - simultaneously relaxed and powerful base state, energy storage, vacation, a reboot of the brain. Washed once on the hands of Affection, in any case, the appearance of the fabric is not changed. Alternatively, wear a t-shirt screening cloth out of the mesh to the body, so the physical effects softer.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Tue Mar 01, 2016 0:43

T-shirt with big size is planned?)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Mar 03, 2016 16:06

Rastorguevif You ask about the men's sizes do not, so far, only men's shirts.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Fri Mar 04, 2016 16:52

I want to share this interesting experience as protection from energy vampires with shielding clothes. In my life one man, a true energy vampire. I suspect that he is well versed in NLP or something similar, but this man is shockingly easy it turns out to pull me in different "psychological strings" to evoke emotion (negative for the most part), strong unconscious reactions. And even when before meeting with this person setting yourself up for complete rest and not responding to, he manages to ruffle. Recently I was screening t-shirts and unexpectedly found that I easily parry his psychological attacks and generally acting surprisingly Mature and calm. At first did not connect this effect with a t-shirt, but then the situation was repeated. Began to check. Yes, indeed in the t-shirt emotions and reactions more under control, feel secure and confident, other people's words and actions do not have such a strong effect.