Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMOR™

Reliable protection from the negative effects of electromagnetic fields
ОльгаВВ
Re: Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMO

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Nov 28, 2016 18:37

rel wrote:the Only thing I have a question here what - it is not for life to carry it will have it?.. Over time I hope to recover with the help of (including) these accessories already and whatever their natural skin (in the broad sense) way to be "unavailable" for what EMF shields Armor - or still now always have the armor to be?
Apparently, as with the water filter is to get used to the need :?

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Nov 28, 2016 18:42

rel wrote: In panties on) - through their use, I am now.. much easier to tolerate the cold contrast shower. And connect it with the shielding cowards Muladhara (which she also nachila to restore their functions). Like it not/merlefest (indirectly) responsible too.. That is, before I took a cold shower, but it was much less enjoyable experience.. ie this podrugivanje, a kind of inner trembling, discomfort was obvious.. But now.. if I under my skin another layer padded)) Now feel that cold.. holodnaja.. but I somehow do not care) (and she with the fall of the crane is clearly much colder he became, than the past summer (when I was a "loathsome creature")) - That is, the water became colder, and I poured it on the contrary, more quietly.. feeling the cold, but not trying to hurry to finish, and quite calmly, poured.

So, a positive effect on the 1st chakra is undoubtedly (of course, this is manifested not only in the fact that noticeable to me).

Speaking of which, recover faster, even after a big calendar, even after the intoxication of tamaricetea koi due to my stupidity, I suppose.. but still the Productivity increased, less sleep, more strength.
A similar effect is observed in the screening with her husband cowards. Our apartment is located on the windward side, even when turned to maximum heating in the apartment is blowing and chilly, not more than 20 degrees. And I can't stand the heat in the room. Earlier there was constant debate and conflict about open or closed Windows. Especially at night. Direct to scandals. Now one window open a crack constantly, day and night, and no complaints at all comfortable. Another noted that before he slept in a t-shirt, now in shorts. The main thing - not to remind him to not come to their senses :)

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Nov 28, 2016 19:04

rel wrote:For the bandana, among other things, unexpected was the following. Previously, when brushing the ears, on the "input" into them, it was all good, and when a match/wand start to climb, then the left slightly, and strong straight strong, was prodavlenny sharp pain.. Just weak. And as far as I remember, it was consider chronic.. that is long and stable, this "crap" (I just forgot about it after cleaning the ears and do not understand in any way).

So.. guess what happened) Well, in General, clear - disappeared without a trace is a (probably inflammation), both sides. And several "purges" of the ear are all excellent, pick from the bottom quite easily and painlessly, "at home")).

Attribute the effects clearly to the bandana, it is obviously changed with her arrival.
Doctors say clean the ears with a stick is harmful and healthy body does not need. Talking about a full recovery was possible, if lost to the very need for the lugs to climb :)

rel

Post by rel » Mon Nov 28, 2016 19:10

ОльгаВВ wrote:Apparently, like a water filter - to get used to the need :?
Well, even so, still better than without any means forshields)

About the ears - maybe..
but still, it is progress, definitely! =)

rel

Post by rel » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:58

Regarding the bandana, you can add this moment - the first time under her head, under the scalp, accumulating a kind of "itch" (via ODA. wanted to remove the scratch- used a massage brush, not soft...) And the reality was that much "scratch" (and comb), I could not, because of touching (to "scalp", force) were quite painful.. So I'm "superficial stroking". Now, card completely confident, brazen/hard and with pleasure) don't know what it was and what it became, but also, the effect is positive)

And the second point. Intuitively I felt (almost immediately) that, thanks to the bandana, seriously increased (in my case, became visible, perceived..), the pendant (probably doesn't matter, but 'the Master'). About the means already be time to write your opinion, but it's so "common".... I'll try later)

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMO

Post by Ольга К » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:54

New product Screening belt for pregnant women
Экранирующий пояс для беременных

ЮрийСт

Blanket

Post by ЮрийСт » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:29

Question for the shielding blanket - and what is the quality of the fleece?

I don't really like fleece, it is soft to the touch, but the skin underneath is not breathing. Long ago stopped buying sportswear fleece - sweat it much

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Feb 19, 2018 17:33

Wrist The blanket is fairly thick fleece material , although lightweight.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Feb 19, 2018 18:25

ЮрийСт wrote:Question for the shielding blanket - and what is the quality of the fleece?
Fleece quality, expensive. Not one that is quickly sinking.

ЮрийСт

Post by ЮрийСт » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:47

Bought the blanket.

Confirm, fleece quality.

However... wrapped in his mobile, called from the other - the call goes

Shut off the smartphone in a blanket signal to the phone, called wifi call goes

How to explain it? If
the Silver Shield Elastic Fabric made of 100% silver conductive yarns and has a dense woven fibers, due to which at the moment is one of the most effective screening material – attenuation 70 dB (10 000 000 times!).
then a call should not take place

Are the products quality control? If so, what?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Feb 21, 2018 21:22

The question has been raised in the subject. The speech goes not about a complete shielding, which in this case would be to cut off the natural electromagnetic background necessary for normal processes of life at all levels of the organization from subcellular and cellular to organs and tissue systems, that is, the complete shielding is not useful for the body. Shielding materials greatly reduce the signal power to the body-safe values, so will be up call or not, depends on the type of unit, proximity to cell towers, weather etc. for example, I Have 3 different phone under the same conditions in the two signal fails, the third level of the signal drops from 5 bars to 1.

ИринаК

Post by ИринаК » Thu Feb 22, 2018 18:23

Tested the scarf from the shielding fabric. Wrapped in his phone, made a series of calls on him with the other. Approximately half of the cases the call took place, in the other half - the phone was unavailable. But in all situations the signal strength of the phone, lying under a scarf, was lower than without shielding protection. Conclusion: the effect of the product is evident. And the scarf is pleasant to wear ))

ЮрийСт

Post by ЮрийСт » Thu Feb 22, 2018 18:27

Irinak if the phone was wrapped in a scarf, how do you see the signal?

ИринаК

Post by ИринаК » Thu Feb 22, 2018 18:39

Quickly opened the phone, the level of the signal changes gradually, with one dash to the max, for a few seconds.

ИринаК

Post by ИринаК » Thu Feb 22, 2018 18:43

You can do this experiment and see that immediately after the "liberation" of the phone the signal is weaker than in his normal state.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Feb 22, 2018 18:47

ЮрийСт wrote:Irinak if the phone was wrapped in a scarf, how do you see the signal?
When checked , pulling out quickly from a scarf or bandanas that slip on the phone immediately returns to full signal. But such fabrics are not designed for full shielding.

ЮрийСт

Post by ЮрийСт » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:29

I did an experiment with the blanket. When wrapping your phone in a blanket level of the wifi signal decreases with 4 dashes (maximum) to 2.

If you just lay the phone lying on the bed, a blanket (in accordance with the purpose of the blanket), the signal level is changed to 0.5 dash (was 3-4, was 3)

The router is on the ceiling.

From this experiment it follows that the signal bypasses the shielding surface, if not hermetic shielding.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Feb 23, 2018 15:48

You have to understand that the experience with a smartphone, tightly wrapped in the shielding fabric is just a good “home” experience, proving the shielding properties of the surface. The shielding properties of the tissue confirmed the Rating of the radiophysical characteristics conducted in the Institute of Medicine of Labour of Academy of medical Sciences and testing laboratory of the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation - the link to the test report can be found on the description page for the EMF clothing ARMOR. And the fact that You spent is not an experiment related to the influence of EMR on human and protection with shielding materials. The uptake of Wi-Fi radiation organs and tissues of the human body in a simple experiment cannot be compared with the signal reception wifi antenna of a smartphone. An indicator of the level of the received wifi signal on smartphone shows the ratio of output power to input power, while the biological effect of EMR on the body depends on the area of the irradiated surface, for example, you can see that the remote tension and the magnetic induction of a constant magnetic field are significantly different for the whole body and local exposure (extremities):

https://studopedia.ru/15_95226_predelno ... stvii.html

While using the shielding blanket area exposure is reduced almost 2 times.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Feb 23, 2018 16:36

Wrist It is possible to approach from the experimental point of view. few on the other side..)
In principle, it is known that massive metal objects absorb surrounding AMY in General, but better when you "resonate" with frequencies of a certain wavelength, especially if these items are grounded. So..if you take a long piece of metal pipe or rebar..and ground it, you probably get a small decrease in the intensity of the background at a little distance from Armaturen. If grounded armaturinami..putting on the next night, along the body(well when rod length is greater than body) , it is possible to achieve some(very small) decrease of the background intensity along..AMY ..Armaturen during sleep. But the long rod..or the pipe to sleep uncomfortable. Blanket, from this point of view is much better suited, and blankets the area in a dozen times more
ЮрийСт wrote:from this experiment it follows that the signal bypasses acrania the surface if not sealed shielding.
The sheet still seems to have that the signal is not "passed"(bottom, not picked up) Completely sealed shielding..not to be expected of course. But if this..still grounded, the effect of "shielding".. several times to increase..)
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Fri Feb 23, 2018 17:32, edited 1 time in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Feb 23, 2018 16:54

ЮрийСт wrote:from this experiment it follows that the signal bypasses the shielding surface
. Yes! Exactly. A radio signal reflects from different surfaces, with different intensity..depending on the surface material.. and depending on the frequency. Long waves are reflected is worse than short. From concrete, short waves are reflected very well. Therefore, the high frequency signal..not that-not sent from the source to the receiver, but rather to say that "signal" at the same time everywhere..and the top and bottom and sides. But this is all theory, and to prove this experimentally, using a smartphone..it's super!..)
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Fri Feb 23, 2018 17:14, edited 2 times in total.

Джеймс

Post by Джеймс » Fri Feb 23, 2018 16:58

The spread of Wi-Fi signal in the apartment
https://pikabu.ru/story/kak_rasprostran ... re_2644063

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Feb 23, 2018 17:04

From cell towers..and tubes..radiation is generally the worst. Experimentally at all..in the car.. which is completely made of iron..and also grounded..still pierces ..and the Elevator is quite possible to call..)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Feb 23, 2018 17:26

Wrist Oh! For the sake of the experiment..you can try the router in a blanket wrap, then it will be visible on the phone..absorbs.. whether the material is signal) If at least one or two counts will drop...it is a very good performance..for the frequency of the router..
I think that if you ask the manufacturer to make blankets with double layer, that may..ability to absorb..the blanket, to grow...)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Feb 23, 2018 18:33

Андрей Патрушев wrote: the voices in my head is the light (the modulation of the voice, SHF, or EHF), but in my opinion, the most useless.
Absolutely agree with You. At very low frequencies and high power...should be much more effective..) And not as harmful as SHF and EHF..) Though I guess ..too bad.)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Feb 23, 2018 19:08

Protection against LF radiation - electrical wiring and household appliances (refrigerator, washing machine, cooker etc.)

[youtube][/youtube]