Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMOR™

Reliable protection from the negative effects of electromagnetic fields
мимоходом
Re: Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMO

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:42

Cui prodest - who benefits, who is arranged. On subversive work in the world (it's not even a war, but just the preparation for it) the US spends more than the entire military budget of Russia ($50 billion) - these data are open. Actually this transition 2012 was a "velvet revolution of consciousness" in the projection on the mentality of the Russian people. These channeling started in the year 2002-2003 from the American Nancy with her green men, at this time there was the first Maidan in Ukraine. Later prepared thoroughly, suggesting to the masses that the destruction of the old world - it is inevitable. It's all part of the paradigm of "new world order" is a very beautiful solution to lure people into it with carrot.

Russian - good, but naive, the sincere but lazy, and when poor and hungry evil. Therefore tale of milk and honey very much. Many believe in it still, such as Michael, and in different of Ezo, Skype chats again began stuffing intentional about the transition, how to change the size of the atoms and the oil turns to water after standing in the sun... Someone is profitable again, and maybe even about Russia.

But it certainly is not on the topic. This is just a geopolitical struggle within the framework of evolutionary survival. Who will win - the descendants of those and will live thousands of years.

Хорошо

Post by Хорошо » Wed Jun 08, 2016 15:37

and so it Pindos malicious Crimea raider pressed, Cui prodest, yeah
I understand, as in the case of Maslov :wiz - easier to find an external enemy

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jun 08, 2016 15:54

Western Ukraine pressed West, East - East. In Russia, too, intelligence agencies have worked correctly, even in the summer, six months before the seizure of power, Russian elites have rushed to buy land in the Crimea, then still another (personal insider). Also in the fall, three months before the coup began to pull in the Donbass pipelines right across the border to supply gas on future tanks (private insider information from a friend of the farmer half a kilometer from the zone through which then was the transfer of troops, which again saw personally the columns when it was stated that nothing like this).

It is a geopolitical processes, evolutionary. Poor Ukrainians were the victims, the victims, completely losing his country, the independence - but it was their own conscious choice for ten years (as a result of long-term deception, to bait the hook): came to the square, broke everything and sit on the throne of puppets. And transition 2003, 2012 and now a new one's begun, 2016-17-18 is all the specific sub-scenario of the operating consciousness of the masses for a specific purpose like many other teasers.

Intelligence agencies are really working very well and over the years to events. But do it very subtly: no one knows, not even understands after the incident. And it is much more real than the alleged exposure of its people. What a radiated... Especially to some of the voices in my head to cause that fight.

In the case of Maslov... So to promote sect - requires large investments of money. Sponsors clearly have investors. Maybe not intelligence, but simply want to earn extra money, but logically it fits into the strategy of "divide and conquer"

But the topic is not about that. Can discuss in another thread if you want.

But back to radiation... Electromagnetic noise anywhere in any case not going away - in this sense of the city as cesspools, only in our house a couple dozen access points. And it's likely to really harm the person, the process of thinking and, perhaps, intracellular processes.<

Хорошо

Post by Хорошо » Wed Jun 08, 2016 19:50

Oh, what is there to chat
мимоходом wrote:Western Ukraine pressed West, East - East
well this is what Russian TV is visible, go to the Western Ukraine, view, and on the East directly, without touching the Lugansk and Donetsk - there is a lot of "West"? But Crimea - is Yes, then it is clearly.
мимоходом wrote:Poor Ukrainians were the victims, the victims, completely losing his country, the independence - but it was their own conscious choice for ten years (as a result of long-term deception, to bait the hook)
the transition of Ukraine under the control of the "East" under the control "of the West" - it's hard to call the loss of country and independence, the Crimea is lost - Yes, lost because of geopolitical games - Yes, attraction - Yes, evolution, Yes, like everything else, what is happening now. As a resident of "Eastern Ukraine" will say that many conscious people "unhappy" due to the fact that many families touched by war - death, injury, disturbed psyche. Otherwise - it is simply faster get looted and eaten the legacy of the USSR, many people understand that.
мимоходом wrote:Intelligence services really work very well and over the years to events. But do it very subtly: no one knows, not even understands after the incident. And it is much more real than the alleged exposure of its people. What a radiated... Especially to some of the voices in my head to cause that fight.
to irradiate, to chop dope oranges, tea special drugs to add - well, it's a trivial NLP for a particular viewer-listener-reader, since it surfaced and now a huge reservoir of "alternative history" of God's chosen people of a particular race, nation, people :wink: But intelligence agencies - Yes, the further - the more sophisticated, there is even men who stare at goats

And what about Wi-Fi and other electromagnetic pollution - that's for sure, moving away from "civilization" on nature - after 1-2 days start to rapidly go over many processes )<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jun 08, 2016 19:58

moving away from "civilization" on nature - after 1-2 days start to rapidly go over many processes )
I agree, departed from the city literally 40-50 km just physiologically there is a difference. Its hard to explain - but as escaped from the stuffy bag. Having stayed in the open for several days and returning to the city exactly the same at the entrance to major Metropolitan areas like crossed "the border" feeling. However, not all of the city as a stuffy bag - each city has its own soul, so to speak. Some cities are aggressive, fiery. Some melancholically romantic, water. And the nature - neither one nor the other but something else, something not yet figured out. And the woods from the fields is also very much different. Cleaner and just, balanced - sea (no matter how funny a coincidence, there are all the elements - air, water, fire and earth).

And it is impossible to say unequivocally that the Feng Shui of the city is created by electrosmog from wifi and even create again the electromagnetic field, but millions of people inhabiting the city. And it is impossible to say that the city is bad, but the city is well - fire city gives a bonus to the power of the inner fire, and city water - the internal water. You know, this sounds strange and rather far-fetched, but... I travel a lot and started to listen for a long time, without building expectations, and listening to the body. The most romantic water town, oddly enough, was Moscow, the most melancholicus (nostalgically) of the water - Peter, the depressed water - Taganrog. In this case Moscow is "dirty" and Taganrog "clean". But in Krasnodar, for example - fire. It is only a mechanical smog is difficult to explain - perhaps climatic conditions affect the subjective perception (humidity, etc., is perceived subconsciously)

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:31

Хорошо wrote:And we can't say for sure that Feng Shui of the city is created by electrosmog from wifi and even create again the electromagnetic field, but millions of people inhabiting the city.
But these electromagnetic fields cockroaches escaped, and that is good.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:47

мимоходом wrote:a Good example is quantum leap, 2012 ))))
What is this leap? Racing of Ukrainians on the Maidan? But the Maidan and the subsequent events have finally cleared the minds of many Russians from the Western liberal shuck.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:18

Россомаха wrote:But from these electromagnetic fields cockroaches escaped, and that is good.
We have returned... :?

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:20

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Россомаха wrote:But from these electromagnetic fields cockroaches escaped, and that is good.
We have returned... :?
When did this happen?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jun 10, 2016 14:23

we Have returned...
Similarly ))) just a few months appear one at a time, and the number of access points is increasing

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Fri Jun 10, 2016 14:28

Fish is looking for where it is deeper, man - where the best and the cockroach .....

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Fri Jun 10, 2016 14:29

мимоходом wrote:
we Have returned...
Similarly ))) just a few months appear one at a time, and the number of access points is increasing
Uzhos. What could it be? Why went you not know? Maybe during nursing, they have evolved into intelligent beings and are now preparing to take over the planet?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jun 10, 2016 14:31

Able to transition or nuclear winter ready ))) now stocks ran out over the new has come )) don't know
Can still of course the neighbors are dishonest and just made a mess. but who are the options of Ezo on the forums regards...

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Fri Jun 10, 2016 15:43

They came for the shielding clothes. The thread will gather.

среда

Post by среда » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:37

After a week of regular wearing bandanas learned on the debt to keep ONE thought in my head, the thoughts stopped jumping and leaping into the future and the past that really promotes proper deliberation of the priority tasks of the present moment . Respect the manufacturer!

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMO

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Aug 03, 2016 21:14

Appeared in the sale of the scarves from the shielding fabric.
Шарф EMF ARMOR

rel

Post by rel » Tue Oct 11, 2016 14:06

Yesterday I received the bandana - effects already exceeded my expectations!.. - very happy, already have a lot what to write as a review, but while many businesses. I want to clarify (and that hands are incredibly itchy)) - is it possible to paint it with acrylic paints?.. Ie will not spoil whether it is a metallized fabric? Because actually, and took the lightest, but just to ask a question I do not think..

The paint is diluted with water until "write", then water-insoluble. To consolidate need to be ironed. Logo remember)
In principle, the same fabric, the same metal, but slightly in acrylic "isolation"..

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Oct 11, 2016 17:14

relI think you can. The fabric on the outside and the inside is to protect the inner layer of mesh fabric with metallizovannoj thread.

rel

Post by rel » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:04

LILY-Pacrylic moget the leak first layer and a second soak. And he (already sewn in the product), nothing prevents to do so)

In principle, corrosion and destruction will not lead it - rather the opposite - a protective layer.

But since then it will be a kind of isolation, the question might even be pure (electro)technical (reinsurance)) : metallic fabric "braided" produces the same shielding effect or less, or suddenly does not produce already..?

In General, acrylic markers on fabric would be ideal (not leaking though)) - but their leftovers I already have loaded and the new until the budget is directed.
Because liquid acrylic decorated, if it will not lead to distressing effects.

By the way, if the top layer to "assemble" the individual, it is because you can printer to extend the range in stylistic terms)
Bright Print, Printer, ArtofWhere, Spoonflower, RedBubble, etc could help with this.. or your printer)

No, I'm bandana happy in any case! Second day do not cease to be surprised..))
extremely steep but the service is still making the color of the outer layer to order)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:37

rel wrote:LILIYA-R, acrylic-moget the leak first layer and a second soak. And he (already sewn in the product), nothing prevents to do so)
I think in this case hurt,zapolnil the space between the mesh , but better, the Aura let him answer that, migu be wrong
rel wrote: metallic fabric "braided" produces the same shielding effect or less, or suddenly does not produce already..?
Bandana : specifications:
The attenuation of the intensity of AMY:
In the low frequency range (from 0.3 to 1300 MHz) at the level of 70-30 dB;
In the high frequency range (8,4-16 GHz) on the level 22-16 dB;
Surface resistivity: not more than 1.0 x 106 Ohms;
Composition: polyester 25%, cotton 25% , electrically conductive filament of 50%
Surface density: 220 g/m2
All fabrics have a "braid" metallizovannoj thread, except for the Plaid -there mesh metallicheskaja completely.
rel wrote:No, I'm bandana happy in any case! Second day do not cease to be surprised..))but very steep service is still making the color of the outer layer to order)

The best is the enemy of the good , but also pleasing to the eye want? Picked , can say, is universal to all .....Design bandana that is pretty cool. And then the price will rise steeply .

rel

Post by rel » Thu Oct 13, 2016 15:08

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:but also pleasing to the eye want?
Of course I do! ;) Especially the artists/designers
as well as all lovers of them about(im)led by the beauties)
Well, the masterminds at work.. worthless in the "forms" flaunt:)
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: the cost AND then abruptly increase .
Well, the latter isn't a fact but even very on the contrary.
If you compare the price of bandanas, imperceptibly at all. Sending 2 times more expensive)
Price, for example, hereand that's not wholesale.
We just need to establish contact and introduce them to their patterns and all.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 13, 2016 15:16

rel wrote:Price for example, here, and that's not wholesale. We just need to establish contact and introduce them to their patterns and all.
Bandana mesh, so it does not stretch much, as for your reference samples. If only beanie .They have a different tissue structure. But interesting, beautiful. ))

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Oct 13, 2016 15:24

Only, in my opinion /unless, of course someone will do it later/ better to do at least a poll on the forum, or among potential and current customers/, as, sometimes, certainly not always, the choice of developers on the appearance of the product... as something not very... I'm not /only/ about the products SAMM.
p.s. about to make a BRM-s under the form of flat sticker /seems not impossible, but not so big... Or Svetlitsa Own shirt - the same as the sticker glue directly into the washing machine and not bother next /and not to look - whether stuck in the washing machine or forgot, or anywhere else. So examples. Else.
p.p.s.
Чезаре wrote:My favorite belt though I rarely wear/ black with skull and bones /popular to the masses pirate sign/.. :)
here
p.p.p.s. you can also read my post about a variant BJ here:
Чезаре wrote:Also freedom of movement of the brush for some is essential. If about I wear this at work - will break in less 2 weeks.
IMHO, silicone is very thick, twice as wide and thicker than the usual promotional silicone /see such a wide in the hands of the people/ - the most it.
About:
If I remember correctly, some users later wrote that this type of appearance /leather strap/ bracelet ephemeral /according to their rating.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Nov 15, 2016 0:24

rel wrote:Yesterday I received a bandana - effects already exceeded my expectations!.. - very happy, already have a lot what to write as a review, but while many businesses. I want to clarify (and that hands are incredibly itchy)) - is it possible to paint it with acrylic paints?.. Ie will not spoil whether it is a metallized fabric? Because actually, and took the lightest, but just to ask a question I do not think..

The paint is diluted with water until "write", then water-insoluble. To consolidate need to be ironed. Logo remember)
In principle, the same fabric, the same metal, but slightly in acrylic "isolation"..
The idea was originally to do screening products with the symbols, but decided to do a clean database, the workpiece so to speak. Who knows and can, he will add the desired element. The shielding layer of the paint is not affected. Shielding clothing is given more influence than the character information. The experiment is interesting, leave feedback on results.

rel

Post by rel » Mon Nov 28, 2016 17:34

Super! I'm actually already quite accustomed to the "proscrastinate" bandanas) - but I am glad that it is still possible - on a whim will come back to this, maybe the spring will be closer in this more sense (since now more at home in her sleep, etc.) - and perhaps it will be new when the first wear out)

Meanwhile, back below to leave a review. On the one hand, I regret not having written immediately on the first day, on the other - maybe the right thing by waiting. Because in the early days the effects were simply stunning, as if "the processor is dispersed," like on the computer, 20% to 25% - increased (and clean up how-to-noise) all - diving in memory and the construction of sentences in the dialogue and finding the right words, and a kind of perfection, "definition" in action and communication has become more. But over time, apparently, "quickly accustomed to the good" and now it is not so keenly felt (understand that it is possible for a week to postpone again "look", but do not want to)) - regularly hauling, almost without lifting.

But, in General "familiarity" there are a couple of obvious points to be noted (today a third was added) and this:

1. The bandana, among other things, unexpected was the following. Previously, when brushing the ears, on the "input" into them, it was all good, and when a match/wand start to climb, then the left slightly, and strong straight strong, was prodavlenny sharp pain.. Just weak. And as far as I remember, it was consider chronic.. that is long and stable, this "crap" (I just forgot about it after cleaning the ears and do not understand in any way).

So.. guess what happened) Well, in General, clear - disappeared without a trace is a (probably inflammation), both sides. And several "purges" of the ear are all excellent, pick from the bottom quite easily and painlessly, "at home")).

Attribute the effects clearly to the bandana, it is obviously changed with her arrival.

2. For pants) - through their use, I now.. much easier to tolerate the cold contrast shower. And connect it with the shielding cowards Muladhara (which she also nachila to restore their functions). Like it not/merlefest (indirectly) responsible too.. That is, before I took a cold shower, but it was much less enjoyable experience.. ie this podrugivanje, a kind of inner trembling, discomfort was obvious.. But now.. if I under my skin another layer padded)) Now feel that cold.. holodnaja.. but I somehow do not care) (and she with the fall of the crane is clearly much colder he became, than the past summer (when I was a "loathsome creature")) - That is, the water became colder, and I poured it on the contrary, more quietly.. feeling the cold, but not trying to hurry to finish, and quite calmly, poured.

So, a positive effect on the 1st chakra is undoubtedly (of course, this is manifested not only in the fact that noticeable to me).

Speaking of which, recover faster, even after a big calendar, even after the intoxication of tamaricetea koi due to my stupidity, I suppose.. but still the Productivity increased, less sleep, more strength.

3. And here's a fresh observation, today, at the exit from the shower he saw his left "sideburns".. and provigil. So I really have half grey (by more than half, i.e. gray hair prevalence) although in General I'm younger than my age I look (and think and live))) but the gray hair there N years ago. And today I noticed that the bottom layer of hair (fresh) is a direct, almost black... )) although I do seem to be* natural hair color was lighter)) (*I'm not sure))

And it's only about a month of wearing bandanas. We'll see what happens when the bottom layer is a top change)

Thank you for the opportunity to use it! Although not the cheapest clothes out) but the effects are worth it! + whether there will be))

The only thing I have a question here what - it is not for life to carry it will have it?.. :) Over time I hope to recover with the help of (including) these accessories already and whatever their natural skin (in the broad sense) way to be "unavailable" for what EMF shields Armor - or still now always have the armor to be?<