Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMOR™

Reliable protection from the negative effects of electromagnetic fields
Игнатенко
Re: Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMO

Post by Игнатенко » Wed Jun 01, 2016 21:38

среда wrote: Finally in the head of silence!
There was some noise?

среда

Post by среда » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:33

Ignatenko

Not noise) Rather conversations felts herself talked a lot, roofing felts with someone else.

раданов

Post by раданов » Sat Jun 04, 2016 15:13

environmentseems to the psi the operator .one of my friends has undergone similar influences ,shielding is the first and foremost thing to do .but not a panacea the frequency range of these bad people use the various .a friend used the jammers ,sometimes it worked sometimes not .please note the voice ( tone for example) ..if Yes then 99% of the psi-operator, and you will rule

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jun 04, 2016 17:39

I saw online a lot of videos where people complain about the voices in my head, like they matter or anything to do. One friend actually says that he splintered consciousness and the demons he now ordered. Others say that they are ordered special services and psi-operators...

However, this is just subpersonalities of the person ))) Which in the limiting case called schizophrenia. And treated this "psi-effects" with a single injection of haloperidol, and then the person does not hear any voices in my head. It is not necessary to multiply entities unnecessarily (one of the rules of philosophy)

раданов

Post by раданов » Sat Jun 04, 2016 18:05

passing definitely a sensible skepticism is necessary in this question .the truth is as usual somewhere in the middle .I will not describe the whole story ,as not entitled to it ,but I know mentally healthy and mentally competent person ,who such a device saw .not to mention numerous people in t h experts whose testimony is in the network . he ran with it in practice and not read .by providers of psi operators profitable to think of the impact of schizophrenia .especially after the shielding effect is weakened .I'm not sure that schizophrenia is treated by shielding

среда

Post by среда » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:16

I read in a topic about pseoperator, a little scary, Radanov do not scare me please :oops: . But in Passing says unpleasant things.
But in any case, the bandana helps me a lot, but I just acquired it with the purpose of shielding from EM radiation. Now I wear it almost constantly and the effect is very noticeable. Surprisingly, prior to the acquisition did not even think that it could have such a positive and very noticeable effect, I thought that the shielding of the head is just shielding, with no visible manifestations, and now THIS! preoperatory, the subpersonalities, sushnosti. Horrors! :roll: But when the head is not talking is excellent condition! A lot of effort and energy, and a lot of extra free time, and life becomes a joy :) If anyone has the tee shirt, please tell us about the use effects.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jun 05, 2016 20:21

Internal dialogue is normal. Man constantly builds up in the brain the projection of the external world and the internal dialogue it digests and builds connections in the brain. In addition, daydreaming is always an inner dialogue, where no dreams...

Disabling the internal dialogue is a state of slumber or sleep, is another mode of operation of the brain, which is no better and no worse than the first. In General, there are no bad modes of brain work, except that the currents in the brain begin to run erratically, uncontrollable, when a person is "someone orders".

About the device psi effects... Maybe they are, but still cannot come up with exactly how from a technical point of view this is possible. After all, the brain is not a direct analog of the antenna. Theoretically he probably could make an ultra-long wave, 8-15Hz, but such waves do not encode the audio signal. Maybe these waves can be modulated by a higher sonic frequency, but usually modulation is the opposite - to high-frequency waves are superimposed waves of low frequency. In addition, to generate ultra-long waves is required huge power of the transmitter - the longer the wave, the stronger should be the device and long antenna. To generate the waves 6Гц required antenna 50000км, if I'm not mistaken. Can be modern technologies allow to reduce this size (in the form of a coil with anonimu), but somehow that's very doubtful.

In addition, if such a device existed it would be included - all the people in a given radius would have heard voices. But there is a mass phenomenon. A directional antenna (if you imagine that it is miniature) - would continually lose sight of the goal, because the goal moves...

But we still need the power of the transmitter is such that it will induce in the brain the currents is comparable to its native currents. Don't want to count how many that is, but I guess megawatts in the form of ultra-long waves.

In General, theoretically it can be. Almost looks impossible. And selectively in the brain act as... If this was - probably would get all the birds trapped under the beam, people would have lost balance and consciousness. Of course written above is written in a bozo and probably with errors, but the overall idea is roughly this.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 05, 2016 22:11

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jun 05, 2016 22:50

Very interesting, have not seen before. But, as I understand it, requires physical contact with the resonator (electrode, basin, glass, tooth). And contactless impact apparently its power destroys skin cells. Otherwise the museums would stand rays-guides. come to the exhibit, and in the head description. The Japanese would have done them no decree. But apparently, proximity does not work. maybe one in a million has a special defect in the skull as in the case of tooth - then of course the voice can be permanent. Or, for example, to the window to touch under special circumstances (temporary voice single). But then again intelligence agencies in practice, this does not apply. Again, the ultrasonic beam must have line of sight and direction, that is, the spice should "lead" the object that it is impossible.

Therefore, the constant voices in my head - it's all the same shiz. But the effect is also interesting

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:42

passing
You do not have the patience to read to the end? :)

Юпитер

Post by Юпитер » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:11

мимоходом wrote:Internal dialogue is normal. Man constantly builds up in the brain the projection of the external world and the internal dialogue it digests and builds connections in the brain. In addition, daydreaming is always an inner dialogue, where no dreams...

Disabling the internal dialogue is a state of slumber or sleep, is another mode of operation of the brain, which is no better and no worse than the first. In General, there are no bad modes of brain work, except that the currents in the brain begin to run erratically, uncontrollable, when a person is "someone orders".

About the device psi effects... Maybe they are, but still cannot come up with exactly how from a technical point of view this is possible. After all, the brain is not a direct analog of the antenna. Theoretically he probably could make an ultra-long wave, 8-15Hz, but such waves do not encode the audio signal. Maybe these waves can be modulated by a higher sonic frequency, but usually modulation is the opposite - to high-frequency waves are superimposed waves of low frequency. In addition, to generate ultra-long waves is required huge power of the transmitter - the longer the wave, the stronger should be the device and long antenna. For wave generation 6Гц required antenna 50000км, if I'm not mistaken. Can be modern technologies allow to reduce this size (in the form of a coil with anonimu), but somehow that's very doubtful.

In addition, if such a device existed it would be included - all the people in a given radius would have heard voices. But there is a mass phenomenon. A directional antenna (if you imagine that it is miniature) - would continually lose sight of the goal, because the goal moves...

But we still need the power of the transmitter is such that it will induce in the brain the currents is comparable to its native currents. Don't want to count how many that is, but I guess megawatts in the form of ultra-long waves.

In General, theoretically it can be. Almost looks impossible. And selectively on the brain to act as a... If this was - probably would get all the birds trapped under the beam, people would have lost balance and consciousness. Of course written above is written in a bozo and probably with errors, but the overall idea is roughly this.

here can be briefly acquainted with the communication technology at long wavelengths. https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0 ... 0%BC%D0%B8<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:15

Read, reread. Everywhere, including in the example of the stealth-basin is a physical skin contact with the resonator (in the case of the basin - a basin filled with water). In all the examples described, the contact of the skin with something that can resonate (oscillate).

But the device "Ultratone" - he of course physiotherapy, who argues. And proximity (although the instructions should be pressed, but for example, contactless at a distance of 2mm). He only votes in mind, and you need to use it anyway close to the problem area (in this regard, different nozzles, applied topically), since the density of the electric field decreases proportionally to the square of the distance. In General, the principle of operation of this device is the corona discharges, which occur at maximum zoom.

That is why the power ultrasonic transducer of the security services at least at the distance of ten meters should be mnogokilometrovoy obvious. Here, even calculate, well, the power of non-contact Ultratone (votes does not, Oh well, the principle itself) is 50 VA. Used distance, say 2mm. 10m Divide by 0.002 m, erected in the square and the resulting power Ultratone working at a distance of 10 meters, more Gigawatts ))))) Good ultrasonic generator, Yes but it is necessary the reactor from Fukushima.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:43

here can be briefly acquainted with the communication technology at long wavelengths. https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0 ... 0% BC%D0%B8
As I understand it, under the assumption on the possibility of direct interference in the neurons of the ultra-long wave (ultrasound - the second option discussed above)

I am familiar with the deep radar. Only the installer for it can be seen from space, very large and not portable. By the way, some of them look preganate as the "flower of life" Drunvalo (I think it is the resonance of the Golden ratio, successfully used by the military for scenarios of nuclear war). About twenty minutes looking at the Google map, I could not find if I find - will edit this review, shows the ELF military base on the principle of the flower of life (which is found in a number of ancient structures BC)

And again, from your article:
This scheme of antenna has a very low efficiency — it requires the capacity of individual power plants, while the output signal has a power just a few watts
The fact of the matter is, what is the current in neurons will induce these unfortunate few watts of signal? Make them at any point of the ball, but that's the only amp you need. And even, for example, signal strength enough to grasp then the voice would hear all 7 billion people.

Well, in General, about the ELF quote here http://www.arpansa.gov.au/radiationprot ... cs/elf.cfm
Extremely low frequency (ELF) electric and magnetic fields exist wherever electricity is generated, transmitted or distributed in powerlines or cables, or used in electrical appliances.
That is, these ELF fields actually have every wall of every house where there is domestic AC voltage of 50 Hz. Where are the voices...

Overall, the technical ability to affect the human brain contactless, at least from a distance of ten meters (and with a better margin, with hundreds of meters) - have not seen yet. Although the course described above - it is interesting. But does not justify the paranoia of "we're being followed, we irradiated".

Describe a bit more of one person with the voices in my head. He lost both parents during the week, then heavy stress got a splitting of consciousness. As he describes - collect the right sequence in the Tarot, from its head flew on 30 shower, alone. Then the demons told him to get in the car, set fire to it with him. Then he was placed in a mental hospital, his wife left him, a multi-million dollar business collapsed, is now 6 million rubles debt to the Bank. Then it a couple of times in the hospital lying in the fact that nails on the road to the summit scattered bags for the machine of Putin and yet there is something done In common... "he stole, drank, in jail"... These voices in his head still, he signed a contract of some kind, but relapses occur.
Thus, it can be described as enlightened - he has a screen he sees a lot (not all understand, but recognizable). That's just his mind split and he's schizophrenic. Which in the head voice.

Conventionally, there are three types:

Those who have a lot of voices in my head - those schizo (plus parapatry different kinds, sorcerers, magicians and other visionaries)
Who thinks that watching him intelligence and influence - the paranoid (plus different versions of conspiracy theories, including the rewritten history, pseudoscience, and so on)
And there isteroidy (and the alarmists "we're all gonna die, the end of the world")

And those who are neither the first nor the second nor the third is the nihilists ))) in General, these three grades is just a set of certain hormones because of the mental distortions.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:22

passing
I'm with You largely agree, but the ability to affect a person at a distance without using some kind of transcendent capacities, that being said, a medical fact. By the way, the voices in my head is the light (the modulation of the voice, SHF, or EHF), but in my opinion, the most useless. :?
After the incident with stealth all over the world turned research. It turned out that the effect depends on the size of the skull (in plan view). Thus, it is possible for humans and, say, horses frequency will vary. Basins of water were also mandatory :) simple, they played the role of a parabolic antenna.
My boss nearly half a century ago defended her PhD on the topic "radioson", but the finished doctoral he blew - called "where necessary" and directly forbidden to do with this topic. Then in the 90s he appealed to the interior Ministry with a proposal to do the installation for a "killing" of terrorists who seized the hostages. However, asked on R & d a couple of million, but he, of course, refused (too little asked saw nothing :)) under the pretext that "incidents of terrorism we have a rare, and special forces and so good".

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:46

Maybe I'm just not faced directly with the people involved for such effects - that the appropriate people, mentally balanced, although the statistics on all sorts of unusual people with whom it is directly communicated, already passed for fifty.

In the end, some people occasionally spontaneously attune to each other at any distance, especially native...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 06, 2016 13:06

passing
In psychiatry, there is such a term as "induced hallucinations" is when the local environment (completely healthy people) sees that "sees" a schizophrenic. That is why personal contact with schizophrenic it all sounds sooo convincing (no proper training), but when you read, it is quite clear that this is nonsense...
In fact, all great leaders in history had the ability to impose their delusions of the crowd...

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Jun 06, 2016 16:16

I don't know about the technical capabilities and advanced equipment to restore "MOROKOV," but with a shielding cap inner dialogue is really reduced. Not that the voices in my head forced to do something)) but to concentrate harder, when in constant polyphonic "chatter". And that it is induced or his own, everyone decides for himself. The extent of their lunacy))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 06, 2016 16:28

Cap is not working exactly as described, and better. At the height of human growth the voltage relative to ground level is around 220, only the charge density is very low. The voltage creates a current that can run through a person upward, however, provided low resistance of the nervous system and electrolytes in the body.

Normal people can't do it due to the constant regeneration of thoughts (internal dialogue), but also because of the reflex retention of psychosomatic blocks (resentment, envy, greed, etc.). That is, people keep their nervous system under the internal generated voltage, causing the external current in the earth-atmosphere may not pass by the man, creating a constant lightning (or the flow of charges). In fact, a variety of practices aimed at reducing the resistance of the nervous system and the inclusion of a person in the planetary system of currents (you can call GEIP).

Most of it is inaccessible without a bandana, which is a metal mesh increases the charge density of the atmosphere at a height of human growth, creating more tension at which the current can break through all the blocks of a person. Apparently, the cap allows this barrier to be overcome. In my opinion this is the most worthwhile product of the site - I do not know knew whether the developers are aware of it or acted intuitively. But this particular product I would put 5+.

As for eliminating the noise in my head... the Bandana just currents pulls up, "from the" internal currents (internal dialogue), shows the state that should be. And if to use it for a long time - I guess the body gets used and sustain new reflexes are already correct.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 06, 2016 16:55

мимоходом wrote:the Japanese would have done them no decree.
http://www.taket.jp/bpp/bpp_e.html :?
мимоходом wrote:Otherwise museums would stand rays-guides. come to the exhibit, and in the head description.
Museums are too poor, but in large hypermarkets this has long been done - approach the counter, and suddenly in my head the music begins to sound... viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5325

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 06, 2016 18:39

All is well here just read there that a bearing of approximately 400 GHz. Is better microwaves, waves of this frequency heated fluid cells in seconds. This frequency not only through the concrete takes place, but through the skull and any fabric. To stand under the beam for 30 seconds and cook the brain boiled... in Fact, the microwave oven each house has a...

It is therefore very doubtful. Impulse transmission for a second - is possible (such as x-ray). And practical application...
you approach the counter, and suddenly in my head the music begins to sound...
this is very interesting just. Really want to go to this hypermarket, listen. If you remember the name or address in any city, please write.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 06, 2016 21:10

мимоходом wrote:, I read there that a bearing of approximately 400 GHz.
First, there is only one option (although the higher the carrier frequency, the more information you can go to pick up), and secondly, the question is again in power. Studies have established that ACH in the body transformirovalsya in sound scalar (did not understand what it means :oops: ) waves. So the modulation of the voice, just can cause such phenomena (the voices in my head).
мимоходом wrote:This frequency not only through the concrete takes place, but through the skull and any fabric.
That is why the modern system of psychotronic weapons operate at frequencies of this order. Due to the possibility to manage power in a wide range they are able to cause severe pain, and more "subtle" effect - the failure rate of natural pacemakers (such as the heart) with a slightly stretched, but fatal. The latter is much easier to organize for one person (through positive feedback) than for the crowd.
One of the students my boss learned in experiments at a distance how to stop and start the heart (do not think only in rats, :) and the goal was noble - resuscitation), but as I wrote, a bench covered...
And, speaking of birds, :) - fabric EMF ARMOR™, most likely, and has been designed primarily for protection against high-frequency radiation (on the basis of the urgency of the problem)... for Example, my cousin was (even back in the 60s), so we all his eyes was named "uncle Dima - Fantomas", because his body had not a single hair - he's just in some "key lock" worked with high-frequency radiation.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 06, 2016 21:55

Electromagnetism, waves, electricity, electrostatics - it is certainly a very interesting topic (which I guess everything is possible, the question is found or not). I guess this is the so-called thin world. So... What only miracles do not happen, in the textbooks of course do not write about it, Yes. Advanced front of science...

However still not clear - why such nonsense secrets, while others are more cool things there. Well, take for example the Internet. From the point of view of conspiracy theories - it's her worst enemy, where people can not cheat because of pluralism (unless of course the mind is enough to reduce the data). From the point of view of the defense industry again, the Internet is a unique know-how, instant knowledge of everything, telepathy almost.

Or take a different system of artificial intelligence - it's all terminators ready just yet to beat world Champions in chess, go (in trillions of times more complex than chess) and "jeopardy" (in trillions of times more difficult, on my opinion). Why it is not a secret, but on the contrary, IBM sells access to this intelligence for a penny...

Or nano-materials and the invisibility cloak, for example. Or the material hindering the light to the speed of 10m/s, which allows to hide the object in time. Or quantum computers, principles and algorithms, potentially cracking any modern cipher in a matter of seconds. Or quantum teleportation of light (information). And much more - all openly, with a description of the principle.

And the alleged psychotronic weapons, which can easily be protected by a shielding - secrets...
Last edited by мимоходом on Mon Jun 06, 2016 22:30, edited 2 times in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 06, 2016 22:09

the Truth is still unclear why such nonsense secrets
I will explain why I believe this in advance of their weapons is irrelevant... the human Psyche is arranged so that to affect it very easily the most simple method - audio-lighting. Each apartment is psychotronic box, changing the consciousness of all 7 billion people every day. Enough TV news to say "ugly Ukrainian government has again started the war!", definitely emotional anguish - and all people caught the program, don't need anything else. NLP is everywhere advertising all kinds, video, TV, Internet, no 25's staff is not even necessary.

Enough for one person to write all kinds of fiction - and yet, hundreds of thousands came. A good example is quantum leap, 2012 )))) That was a good example of how Western intelligence agencies about the hysteria in the West, in EU and in America have not heard one, it was aimed at training accidents Ukrainians to raider capture of the country, to the inevitability of disasters and changes. At the same time Russia tried to be prepared for that - did not work (however the main peak esoteric, believers in the Holy transition came to the Ukraine). And at the time of the conflict is the same psychotronic weapons (zombie TV) worked on both sides of the border, showing what a terrible roommate, how bad it is.

This is a very simple, affordable, lightweight tool. Not see the motive by which it is better to use super-expensive and high-tech spy methods applied to ordinary people with the voices in my head, which is completely stable mentally not met...

From the point of view of logic there is some discrepancy:
a) the detective the main motive, cui prodest (look who benefits)
b) Occam's razor (it is not necessary to explain the complex simple)

According to these rules: there is a very easy way of changing the mentality of people - why a complicated way...
Last edited by мимоходом on Mon Jun 06, 2016 22:24, edited 1 time in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Jun 06, 2016 22:24

I read somewhere that the casting of votes by an electromagnetic method .. effectively occurs through the spinal cord, so tank top or t-shirt..also a noble thing..

Хорошо

Post by Хорошо » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:32

мимоходом wrote:a Good example is quantum leap, 2012 )))) That was a good example of how Western intelligence agencies about the hysteria in the West, in EU and in America have not heard one, it was aimed at training accidents Ukrainians to raider capture of the country, to the inevitability of disasters and changes.
not sure that it is the Western intelligence services :)