A drawing of the device Q-Link Nimbus

Reliable protection from the negative effects of electromagnetic fields
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
A drawing of the device Q-Link Nimbus

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Apr 20, 2015 20:21

For buyers of pendants Q-Link , make a purchase of any pendant during the period from the start of sales until may 15, 2015
will be played on the device Q-Link Nimbus ( 169,95$ )

To participate in the raffle please send your application to mail mindmachine@bk.ru with the date of purchase of the pendant.
The draw will be made may 15, among the participants who submitted applications.

Q-Link Nimbus connects to any USB port and creates around itself a magnetic field.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: Drawing your Q-Link Nimbus

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri May 15, 2015 10:09

Congratulations to the winner - Victoria Anisimov!

Паулина

Post by Паулина » Fri May 15, 2015 15:53

Thank you so much!
Incredibly nice and unexpected.

Паулина

Post by Паулина » Sat May 16, 2015 16:35

Will share impressions. Turned the unit on before going to sleep. Woke up much earlier than scheduled, just five hours with a vague sense that something has changed.In the event of major changes in the next few days didn't happen. Listen to yourself and understand that you feel like in the country.And to such a blissful state, nature should be in a few days. Output, frowning, knocks out the window icy rain and several times flashed the thought: "we need a fire" (despite the fact that are in the city, in an apartment with no stove) Window overlooking the bustling street, and yet everything that happens in the window seems to grace. Conclusion: the device works quickly and powerfully. So quickly for me that my subconscious did not have time to create the label "great stay in the city," and by analogy stuck feeling of "the outdoors". When moving in the other room sensations do not disappear instantly. (All of the above is purely IMHO)

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Sat May 16, 2015 17:46

Do You have any other device Q-Link ?

Паулина

Post by Паулина » Sun May 17, 2015 23:46

Dmitry Nikitin
I have a pendant SRT-3 Q-Link black. Wear on the neck (sometimes in my pocket or bag) 23 days. His work was immediately noticeable and magnified approx 2-3 weeks before sustainable measurable results.

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Mon May 18, 2015 0:03

Паулина wrote:Dmitry Nikitin
I have a pendant SRT-3 Q-Link black. Wear on the neck (sometimes in my pocket or bag) 23 days. His work was immediately noticeable and magnified approx 2-3 weeks before sustainable measurable results.
Can I ask? Which of these devices You think is more effective?

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue May 19, 2015 1:08

For example, what kind of results? You set the program or it happened automatically?

Паулина

Post by Паулина » Tue May 19, 2015 2:20

Dmitry Nikitin
I think a more effective device Q-Link Nimbus. I use it a third day. Feeling forced mode exceeds the power significantly. (When worn, the pendant felt like a well-functioning system. When I started to use the device, you feel like not just established, but progruzheno, after acceptance testing)

Паулина

Post by Паулина » Tue May 19, 2015 2:49

MM
The most visible result of wearing the pendant I think the alignment of the emotional background. And elimination was subjected to unconscious irritation. Physical parameters such as endurance, speed of recovery increased without exercise or changing lifestyle. The program did not ask, it all happened really automatically.