Pendants Q-link

Reliable protection from the negative effects of electromagnetic fields
мимоходом
Re: New! Now!

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jun 21, 2015 13:36

it is necessary to read the first page of my answer Артуру888 (the fifth message above)
You are right, that is enough for people who know nothing about radios and electronics that are not holding a soldering iron that do not understand the principles of the oscillating circuit, don't know how to build a simple crystal radio set from the pen and blade are not aware of the principle of operation of the means of communication, I can't explain how to work any electronic device. In General, the answer is accepted :ay

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Sun Jun 21, 2015 14:42

passing There is a certain amount of information:
http://www.qlinkproducts.com/Scripts/op ... ?extra=137
Research:
http://www.qlinkproducts.com/Scripts/op ... ?extra=123
Video:
http://www.qlinkproducts.com/Scripts/mediarss.asp

Q-LINK of course does not reveal all the intricacies and nuances of the technology. But Russian inquisitive mind can find the answers to your questions :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jun 21, 2015 16:12

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:When will the nimbus?
Tomorrow pay for the party.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:50

Here viewtopic.php?f=50&t=5470&p=135868#p135868 I figured out how Q-Link can work (the principle of BRM is the same).

The key word is "may" because many questions are not answered from the point of view of physics

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Wed Jun 24, 2015 13:24

Prompt, whether to each other to interfere with this Pendant and BJ?
And whether to buy the pendant if you have a BJ.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 24, 2015 13:29

Dmitry T It's totally different products and different principles of interaction. To be or not to interfere , not yet observed, or not detected, in any case, those who enjoy BJ and pendants enjoy. To buy or not , you decide, you also have to work with them.

LIVE+

Post by LIVE+ » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:08

GDV camera some sort of result records?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:25

LIVE+ wrote:GDV camera some sort of result records?
We specially measurements are not made if a buyers is willing to measure the glow to buy and after some time after wearing, we can make for free.

LIVE+

Post by LIVE+ » Sun Jul 12, 2015 16:00

Attention! Event for residents of Moscow!

With the purchase of any products Q-Link, two measurements in GDV camera free.*

*terms and Conditions: The product must be purchased directly at the office mindmachinethe first free measurement is done on the day of purchase, the second 2-3 weeks after. The number of places is limited to 2-3 people. Those wishing to participate apply to the office.

Гольдберг

Post by Гольдберг » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:55

Please tell me is there any difference at what distance from the neck is the pendant? Want to make the lace shorter, not as it shown in the picture. And I would like to know whether it is possible to bathe him, walk in shower, to swim in the sea? At first glance, it seems to me that, Yes, but still I want to clarify.

Гольдберг

Post by Гольдберг » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:17

Today the courier brought me a parcel. Can courier "strange" caught, maybe the pendant has so acted, in General, at first he couldn't find my house, although it was on my street (all the houses on it are in order). Then I couldn't find a place is not currently sending, spun, shifted it from hand to hand, then an armpit, then did put it on the steps, lifted, twisted and put it again :? In General, I'm a little surprised by his behavior, but when he asked me to write his name and sign, I suddenly realized that I forgot how it's done :shock: after a few seconds remembered :?
In General, about first impressions:
Lying down with your eyes closed created the impression that lie with the unit "Doctor TES", felt a flicker in his eyes. Without the pendant does not. And also throughout the body came the waves distinctly felt in the hands and feet. And immediately there appeared a cheerfulness, although initially it was a state of sleep.
In General, and General in the first few hours of the pendant perfectly justified.
Continue monitoring :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:25

Гольдберг wrote:is there a difference at what distance from the neck is the pendant?
Unlikely. 8)
Гольдберг wrote:And I would like to know whether it is possible to bathe him, walk in shower, to swim in the sea?
Impossible. :?

Гольдберг

Post by Гольдберг » Fri Jul 17, 2015 13:13

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Impossible.
And the reason can be found? :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 17, 2015 14:41

Гольдберг wrote:And the reason can be found?
So, degenerate. :?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jul 17, 2015 15:35

I asked the manufacturer response :

Yes, Pendants are largely waterproof under normal circumstances swimming and other water exposures. However, we do not recommend using them at depth (scuba/free diving). Always be sure to rinse Pendants after the salt-water exposure.

That is, can be wet, but not to use under water and rinse with sea water.

Лисенок

Re: Pendants Q-link

Post by Лисенок » Fri Jul 24, 2015 13:43

Good day! Please tell me, and pendants Q-Link can protect against astral entities? The fact that the book of Robert Bruce "the Practice of psychic protection" this is not a lot of information - These tools help you stay focused and reduce neg interference. So I would like to know the opinion of people familiar with these pendants? For example, if I practice astral travel, or simply feel without cause lack of energy such as possible effects of these Negev, the pendant can help? Thank you. Sincerely, Nastya.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jul 24, 2015 14:50

the worst of the astral essence - people )))

Лисенок

Post by Лисенок » Fri Jul 24, 2015 22:13

Good evening! In passing, Yes, can't argue with that, thanks! ))) Just have experienced sleep paralysis on a background of reception of antibiotics as it coincidentally turned out. Well, in General a lot of interesting things I saw, not very pleasant! Scientifically too, there is the explanation that these are images just from my subconscious coming out. The truth is that I wonder why the images, many are the same, there's a cat for example, maybe it's in our subconscious from fairy sitting image - critter grandmother Eiki or just the Association with evil spirits! :) But just in case, I would like to insure! )))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jul 24, 2015 22:40

Babka ezhka is the Grandmother of Jozka, that is Baba Yoga
This level of development, state-developed women. They are called witches (Knowing the Mother). Witches, they're like Bulgakov's Margarita at night almost all the time who fly on the Sabbath, who by their works, who's on the broom, who just. I have a dozen such correspondence sign

In General, fear of yoga - the astral plane, ugh, the woods not to go. You may not have to go there?

In General, the theme of the pendants. Personally I don't think the pendants will protect you from your own brain. But it is possible to reduce the impact of external electromagnetic influences, which can and different dreams to create (well, theoretically)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Jul 24, 2015 22:54

Лисенок wrote:Good day! Please tell me, and pendants Q-Link can protect against astral entities? The fact that the book of Robert Bruce "the Practice of psychic protection" this is not a lot of information - These tools help you stay focused and reduce neg interference. So I would like to know the opinion of people familiar with these pendants? For example, if I practice astral travel, or simply feel without cause lack of energy such as possible effects of these Negev, the pendant can help? Thank you. Sincerely, Nastya.
Can at a certain level, namely the manifestation of astral entities on the electromagnetic level, which have been repeatedly documented.

Лисенок

Post by Лисенок » Fri Jul 24, 2015 23:39

Aura, in Passing, thank you very much for the information! :o

Петр.

Post by Петр. » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:00

Дмитрий Т wrote:Tell me, won't each other to interfere with this Pendant and BJ?
And whether to buy the pendant if you have a BJ.
Pendant and BJ each other do not interfere, the products are totally different and do not intersect. If there is already one of these products, the second will be a useful addition in its specificity. Pendant and BJ work together fine.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 18:07

It's been almost 3 months since I bought the pendants.
Wife gave the SRT-2 Q-Link Pendant. A left Stainless Steel SRT-3 Q-Link Pendant.

The wife says that the pendant introduces her to a state where he does not want. For me, the feelings, it is a good protection from mental attacks from other people. There were a couple of strong releases of energy in my direction, so in the solar plexus from the Coulomb spreading heat and dissipated. Basically, I already do not respond to mental disturbance in my direction. But with the pendant the additional protection of the reserve :wiz .

Лемуриец

Post by Лемуриец » Mon Aug 17, 2015 19:22

I would like to know from knowledgeable people : can I wear the pendant Q-Link elderly person with constant high blood pressure ?
man complains of fatigue and weakness, on the one hand , on the other hand ,on a daily pressure peaks up to 200 units and above....

Мила

Post by Мила » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:19

Oooo. The story of how I got my q-link, similar to series.

Series one: bought on the Internet on the manufacturer's website, and the next day you get an email that my credit card has not passed. That is complete nonsense, because I used it all day without problem, including online purchases. As a result, I paid more, only this time I used paypal
Series two: Paid and... No answer, no greeting. No imalo about sending. Silence. It does not happen never. Called herself. It turns out the product is on the way and gave me a tracking number.
Series the Third: the tracking number was not working, it does keep track of failed. I spat and just waited.
Series Four: Gone are the days... Pochtalen tried to deliver a parcel, but I wasn't home and he threw a piece of paper, that I myself came in the mail. Came - can't find the package! She took my number and promised to call.
Series Five: two days later I called and found! But the weekend was coming already, had to wait Monday.
Series Six: Monday. Came in the mail. There, a stern grandmother-pochtalyon sullenly went into the lobby pochtampa to look for the parcel. Out, and then it had broken for no reason: smiled and began to make compliments, ask questions about life. The parcel from the hands of not issuing. I think: "Holy shit how does technology! Right magic!" She took the package, open, and there - shit, quite different to the q-link has no relations, paper for design. I just forgot that I bought... Here I was a little hysterical laugh.
Series Seven: the tracking Number that was not working, vdruh earned and indicated that the package should come on Monday evening. The guys of course did not come. And the website hangs.
Series Eight: On the advice of a brother, who by the way just today got my q-link pendants, several times I mentally said "stabilization of the process of obtaining products q-link" or something like that.
COME! Tonight. Ufff

P's` I Have a steel bracelet SRT3. Cute. Then we'll see what happens... the Internet something freezes.<