Pendants Q-link

Reliable protection from the negative effects of electromagnetic fields
Иван Славов
Re: New! Now!

Post by Иван Славов » Fri May 08, 2015 17:55

Ахим wrote:Yesterday I ordered was exactly STR2..
Funny.. Almost every time I order something on mindmachine /because I don't have WebMoney wallet, and I send money to WebMoney account of my friend from Russia, who makes orders through the WebMoney easier and faster/ I gasterminal 'tells' that can't send money to a WebMoney purse..
I run - go to another gasterminal - then gives.. Today 4 times! went to different gasterminal - does not allow to send money.. :lol: We have 32 degrees at Celesio, and I was looking for gasterminal.. :)
Tomorrow I'll try again, but this is too much.. :) So I decided to share what difficulties! meet seemingly ordinary and small orders from my side.. :)
This type - I "must refuse" if can not pay, well, well.. :)

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Fri May 08, 2015 22:54

Achim! Your pendant I ordered literally the last minute before sending the items. It so happened that the money he had in the last hour, and suddenly the Internet smartly earned(I through Internet pay online).And today I missed it from the post office to pick up only some 10 minutes is not enough))) we Have holidays, so your pendant will be able to pick up only on Tuesday)))) :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat May 09, 2015 19:00

Hehe, I wonder what my money is exactly a specific amount for order /I ordered not only the pendant/ appeared the EXACT amount extra..
Today I again walked around the terminals.. I will pendant /probably because of eurocycle is probably prohibited transaction, although I have tried, through the Bulgarian WebMoney-check-forward - again does not give :)/ - I don't regret it, and most likely I am ashamed of the amounts owed to his friend 500 rubles, a trifle really, but it is to me!

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Wed May 20, 2015 23:56

Андрей Патрушев wrote: , except that now I have to bed to drive themselves. Usually go 2-3 nights (as), and then, as they say, "in either eye". :)
I also noticed, closer to 12 the depression began. An hour couldn't sleep until I guessed it.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun May 24, 2015 22:18

Cool pendants. Took for yourself first Classical Black SRT-2 Q-Link Pendant.
Liked to wear. It is better than without it.

Ordered another Stainless Steel SRT-3 Q-Link Pendant. It is significantly heavier.
To wear nice. And look stylish and fashionable.

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Wed May 27, 2015 21:14

Владимир Никонов wrote:Cool pendants. Took for yourself first Classical Black SRT-2 Q-Link Pendant.
Liked to wear. It is better than without it.

Ordered another Stainless Steel SRT-3 Q-Link Pendant. It is significantly heavier.
To wear nice. And look stylish and fashionable.
Did You feel any difference between SRT-2 and SRT-3 ? If so, what kind?

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Tue Jun 02, 2015 13:18

Андрей Патрушев wrote:for the First time this system had to be implemented for the survival of astronauts in space during long flights because the electromagnetic field of the Earth there is much weakened, and man-made electromagnetic field on the space station, too much
I wonder if there is domestic counterparts?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 02, 2015 13:42

Dmitry Nikitin
Ten years ago met. It is possible that it just is. :?

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Tue Jun 02, 2015 13:45

Андрей Патрушев wrote:ten Years ago met. It is possible that it just is.
Which way to look? :)

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Jun 02, 2015 16:31

Watched literally three days ago a funny picture:
In the store my wife goes to the clerk at his heels. At first I thought that maybe he suspects something, but then looked at the shop - she clearly something is broken and you can tell that she is unaware of goes to Q-Link-which is the wife :) (whether to the product or whether it is in the center of the room...)
Sorry, did not realize at least a "copier" or "information double" use her :?

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Jun 02, 2015 23:45

What else is able to do this device, in addition to calming?

Сергий Павел

Post by Сергий Павел » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:55

Yet "ripe" to buy the SRT-3 Nimbus... or Greatly diminished enthusiasm cool (if not negative) feedback buyers on ebay. Incidentally, for those who already have Nimbus - try to carry (in your pocket, bag), using as power supply powerbank for mobile. It will be interesting to hear about your results.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:21

Сергий Павел wrote:Greatly diminished enthusiasm cool (if not negative) feedback buyers on ebay
Never seen on ebay section reviews. You can credit?
The second part of your message about the product that you want to ask or advertise, I deleted, then subject to the other.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:30

From what I vaguely remember from physics, "the power of the radiation is inversely proportional to the square of the distance". Noticed on the basis of "night of health" - while carried in pants pocket, closely adjacent to the body - the effect was. Then, in connection with the washing, were placed in a side pocket of his jacket - the effect is gone. Returned all the old - again the effect is. :)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:12

And unless Q-Link is the active device? It emits? It has a battery?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:39

passing
He pereslushal (see above). The battery is not needed.

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:47

One of the most effective devices in my opinion from all that I have acquired on Your project :) It is strange that there is so little to discuss.... When will the nimbus?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:50

He pereslushal (see above). The battery is not needed.
You are a person who is familiar with the science. So you've most likely understand

In this case it is a passive device and reflects the radiation of the emitter, right? Therefore you should consider the distance from the transducer to the pendant, because it is more in the hundreds of thousands of times than the distance from the pendant to the operator.

And as you rightly said, the radiation power is inversely proportional to the square of the distance. But this distance... Well, even in the framework of Moscow - tens of kilometers, but the device bought and probably out of town residents?

Then to the pendant at a distance of one kilometer - radiation power reaches a million times less than is emitted by the antenna. While the pendant is at a distance of 10 km - power will fall by a hundred million. Hence the conclusion actually follows:

1. No matter at what distance pendant of the operator. Step to the left - change the distance to the emitter, which has a larger effect
2. Power down pendant is not just small, it's tiny. About the same pickup, and even more give you hundreds of sources: radio stations, TV, just current in the socket
3. Due to the quadratic reduction of power with distance - pendants needs to work differently for each operator. Who is closer to the station, and the king. It would seem so, if not p. 2
Last edited by мимоходом on Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:53, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:52

мимоходом wrote:In this case, it is a passive device and reflects the radiation of the emitter, right?
No, not so. :?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:57

How much is not? Device that emits, generates a signal is called active. He needed food. If there is no battery - what is powered device?

If no power - the device is called passive itself does not emit anything, but only reflects a different signal.

Here's an example Nimbus is powered by USB and with him everything is clear. He is active, may emit a signal (performance signal comes second). What powers the SRT? From a man? But washing from USB more than man, just about tens of billions. It turns out that Nimbus more effective SRT billions of times?

Understand, I am not criticizing, I want to understand

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 21, 2015 13:01

мимоходом wrote:how Much is wrong? Device that emits, generates a signal is called active. He needed food. If there is no battery - what is powered device?
One country under vysokovoltnoe, they know that if you throw enough long wire, for example, along the fence and connect a light bulb (the second in the ground), then the bulb will light up. So your this wire is an active device? Same thing with the pendant - we live in a world saturated by electromagnetic radiation...
In fact the beauty of this pendant is that if a third party (destabilizing) radiation is strong, and the pendant gives a stronger useful (stabilizing) radiation, and if radiation is not present, and pendant "did not interfere".

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jun 21, 2015 13:11

Absolutely true example from the wire. Of course, this is not recommended, because in a month will come from the mains, because they constantly monitor leakage, and discharged a large fine. But from the point of view of the laws of physics Yes, that's right.

It works as follows: the alternating current induces a hum. Any AC of any frequency it makes. For example, intelligence agencies today can sit in the basement and shooting through the outlet leads from you pressing buttons on the keyboard at the 10th floor. Because pressing a button, you create an impulse, and it is induced in the grid.
Another example is using a lead you can power the led from a mobile phone when he calls. But of course it is necessary to press the led flush to the phone and connect it to the coil for reinforcement.

In other words, the pickup gives everything. Look at the pendant - there is a coil of copper wire. She catches all leads and strengthens them myself: 50Hz from the mains, pressing the same buttons on the keyboard or remote control. This is great, is seen on the oscilloscope, and so on. But how is that helpful person... on the Contrary there is such a thing as the electromagnetic noise and SanPiN defined by its maximum norm. Why this noise is to amplify it... :?

PS the diagram of the pendant is just an inductor, the amplifier, any hum and all. You can say "transformer with one winding" or simply antenna
Last edited by мимоходом on Sun Jun 21, 2015 13:14, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 21, 2015 13:14

passing
And what if still read (there are only two pages)???

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jun 21, 2015 13:15

I read carefully and try to understand. Sorry if I put you in a deadlock. Don't need to answer, sorry again.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 21, 2015 13:16

мимоходом wrote:Sorry if I put you in a deadlock.
And You Nitsche not confused? :wink:
For those who are on the train - it is necessary to read the first page of my answer Артуру888 (the fifth message above). :)