Pendants Q-link

Reliable protection from the negative effects of electromagnetic fields
Дубасова Татьяна
Re: Pendants Q-link

Post by Дубасова Татьяна » Sat Oct 24, 2015 0:19

Good time of day. Please tell me which way to the body to wear the pendant SRT 3.Never write as correctly.Thanks to all who answer.I think it's important.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Oct 24, 2015 0:43

Мила wrote:Oooo. The story of how I got my q-link, similar to series.

Series one: bought on the Internet on the manufacturer's website, and the next day you get an email that my credit card has not passed. That is complete nonsense, because I used it all day without problem, including online purchases. As a result, I paid more, only this time I used paypal
Series two: Paid and... No answer, no greeting. No imalo about sending. Silence. It does not happen never. Called herself. It turns out the product is on the way and gave me a tracking number.
Series the Third: the tracking number was not working, it does keep track of failed. I spat and just waited.
Series Four: Gone are the days... Pochtalen tried to deliver a parcel, but I wasn't home and he threw a piece of paper, that I myself came in the mail. Came - can't find the package! She took my number and promised to call.
Series Five: two days later I called and found! But the weekend was coming already, had to wait Monday.
Series Six: Monday. Came in the mail. There, a stern grandmother-pochtalyon sullenly went into the lobby pochtampa to look for the parcel. Out, and then it had broken for no reason: smiled and began to make compliments, ask questions about life. The parcel from the hands of not issuing. I think: "Holy shit how does technology! Right magic!" She took the package, open, and there - shit, quite different to the q-link has no relations, paper for design. I just forgot that I bought... Here I was a little hysterical laugh.
Series Seven: the tracking Number that was not working, vdruh earned and indicated that the package should come on Monday evening. The guys of course did not come. And the website hangs.
Series Eight: On the advice of a brother, who by the way just today got my q-link pendants, several times I mentally said "stabilization of the process of obtaining products q-link" or something like that.
COME! Tonight. Ufff

P's` I Have a steel bracelet SRT3. Cute. Then we'll see what happens... the Internet something freezes.
While reading and read a little tantrum began. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: To give the pendant! bi<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 24, 2015 0:56

Dubasov Tatiana
Any.

эля

Post by эля » Sun Dec 06, 2015 21:24

good evening you can have a pendant to wear on a gold or silver chain or cord to make for the length which you want? and the last question protects the pendant not only from electromagnetic interference but also the energy effects people too?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Dec 06, 2015 23:29

эля wrote:good evening you can have a pendant to wear on a gold or silver chain or cord to make for the length which you want? and the last question protects the pendant not only from electromagnetic interference but also the energy effects people too?
Can be worn on any chain and adjust length.
Manufacturer stated properties only protect against radiation, although it does not exclude other possible effects.

АлександрСергеевич

Post by АлександрСергеевич » Thu May 12, 2016 18:26

Hello world!) Anyone else any feel from the use of pendants lately?)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: coming Soon.

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 12, 2016 20:27

Кудесник wrote:not understand the meaning of these devices if:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Circuit respectively emit in a narrow frequency range.
Well, take then the ring of the diffraction grating Ayres - there is just a lot of frequencies. Accordingly, a wider range will pereizluchateley and converted into harmony. Or even "analog" device Gamma 7.N who do not fuck a discrete range, and continuous.
What's the point? Here, for example, in the EHF-therapy has a specific fixed treatment frequency, and is the type of white noise from which the body chooses what it needs. In the first case, the impact is more powerful and tselenapravlenno, the second option is more focused on the overall tone. Aires operates in a different frequency range. In the electromagnetic spectrum there are so-called "window". Frequencies in these Windows is able to exert a therapeutic effect. The Windows are located according to the law of octaves.
A few narrow frequencies in the pendants have a system (synergetic) effect, in contrast to the "white noise" effect is quite powerful and is therefore faster.

Татьяна Зорина

Post by Татьяна Зорина » Sun Jun 26, 2016 15:18

All talked,buy. :ay

Алессандро

Post by Алессандро » Fri Sep 09, 2016 16:07

2 days ago finally got the pendant SRT-3. Put it on, and felt the warmth of the body from the place of touch. All here write that they felt the alertness and performance, I have the same Vice versa. Towards evening the head became unclear, appeared drowsiness and apathy, the temperature increased. Went in the morning, the pendant was, and slept very badly, waking up several times, such superficial sleep were observed. Towards evening the temperature rose to 37.5, weakness, dizziness. The thread is suddenly untied, and the pendant slipped, decided to shoot at all until the temperature. And after 2-3 hours it became better, the temperature slept, the sleep was very good. Question - it has something to do with the pendant or just a coincidence it?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 09, 2016 17:45

Alessandro
Looks like I took off the cover and You poured the energy, but as to this thread You are adapted, respectively, caught the whole set of unpleasant sensations. Can try again, just need a lot of water to drink...

Мила

Post by Мила » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:52

I have a q-link clear sticker on the phone. For more than a year.
Went this morning to the campsite on mount Shasta and dropped my phone in the Creek. Drowned in General. Not confused, caught within minutes. And what you think. My old iPhone 4 worked fine, and works.

Or place such that all the mend, whether the label helped...

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Mon Oct 10, 2016 20:47

Here I think about kulynka, few reviews. A very useful thing to be especially in the condition of the city. How Malinki work with neocolony ? Will not interfere with each other ?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:39

Work not interfering with each other.

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Wed May 17, 2017 18:55

I Bought A Nimbus. About results I will unsubscribe later. Someone asked can't remember, from an external battery, it works only for about five minutes, then the battery thinks its fully charged phone on and off :?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu May 18, 2017 16:45

Рэмис wrote:I Bought a Nimbus. About results I will unsubscribe later. Someone asked can't remember, from an external battery, it works only for about five minutes, then the battery thinks its fully charged phone on and off :?

"You can connect via:

*220V-USB power adapter — not to depend on the availability of a computer in a certain place.

*Auto USB power adapter — allows you to use the Nimbus in the car or from any 12 volt power source.

*USB extension (cable) — will allow you to place a nimbus exactly where needed."

милениум

Post by милениум » Tue Jun 27, 2017 13:10

http://esamohvalova.ru/glava-10-biopole-cheloveka/
The study of the biofield was also a physical therapist, Professor, University of California, Valery hunt. She used electromyograph – device for measuring electrical activity of the muscle, which can show the activity of the human bio-field. Her studies of the frequency characteristics of the biofield showed that every person has its own individual frequency that connected with his interests, abilities and spirituality. Hunt found that if the main interests are connected only with the material world and consumer values, it has low vibration, the frequency of the biofield is at the bottom of the range and does not exceed 250 Hz. The people who are spiritually developed, creative, able to understand others and show them mercy, compassion and love, the frequency of the biofield is in the range from 250 Hz to 400 Hz. Healers, healers, and people with psychic abilities, the frequencies lie in the region from 400 Hz to 800 Hz, and when entering into a trance they work in a narrow range from 800 Hz to 900 Hz. Particularly mystically gifted individuals have a biofield frequency above 900 Hz. In addition, hunt for the first time with the help of the device registered the presence of chakras in the subtle body of man..

милениум

Post by милениум » Wed Jun 28, 2017 17:49

Heart pendant material which has the properties of a ferroelectric material of reinforced contour configured under resonance presumably 500-600 Hz and working in the human biofield according to the principle of similar-like pulling the frequency operator on HF, advanced working principle of impact compression for vyrabatyvaet ferroelectric pressure force due to the compression such as epoxide and warmth of the people and environment that promotes activation of the device works much info for the poor who want to make their own complete analogue in the thread a lot, go ahead , good luck :) :) :)

милениум

Post by милениум » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:23

a very interesting video was found a little later where you can find a lot of useful and interesting if you look carefully at the evidence kuak work like Q-link
devices in the cocoon of my people recommended.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Fri Jun 30, 2017 20:47

If you collect pictures of different sources of bioenergy, to print and to put a number to find out WHICH DEVICES CAN WORK IN RESONANCE.
Together that is several times stronger than individually. For example, the Pendant on the "Mirror of ISIS" in the Pyramid, which in the chamber of the Reich...
Or put a Pendant in an SLR camera according to my scheme, Light Prism viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6468&p=173197#p173197), there you go Activated on fractals laser (laser pointer).

митрий

Post by митрий » Sat Jul 29, 2017 16:39

Hello!what can You say about RGU Grachev protection from EMP?thanks in advance

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Feb 26, 2018 21:32

Good afternoon, friends.

1) And not lost if the body's ability to adapt? ( I get lazy )
2) In connection with item 1 - 1-2 years of continuous wear, in case of loss of the pendant, it will be very bad for some time, because the response and power of adaptation functions and processes decreased due to downtime ( replaced device).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 26, 2018 22:02

Eugene Kosh
But if man lives in nature away from any radiation, it's also "the power of adaptation functions and processes decreased due to inactivity"? Where did You get that pendant replaces the adaptive function? He just "cuts" of the radiation.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Feb 26, 2018 22:12

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Eugene Kosh
But if man lives in nature away from any radiation, it's also "the power of adaptation functions and processes decreased due to inactivity"?
Hello, Andrey.
Yeah, that's the assumption . The analogy with the immune system .

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:47

Good day.

Question - is there any restrictions on children age?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Mar 07, 2018 15:29

Евгений Кош wrote:Good day.

Question - is there any restrictions on children age?
There are no restrictions.