Doctor TES-03 sale

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru
Re: Doctor TES-03 sale

Post by Malvina » Thu Aug 11, 2016 16:53

Scientists say that transcranial brain stimulation can improve memory in healthy people.

Scientists distinguish when scanning the brain of the sleep spindle is a fusiform flash bioelectrical activity that occur during sleep at a certain frequency. They are important for cataloging and storage of memories during sleep. Experts suggest a selective influence on sleep spindles without affecting other aspects of brain activity.

They tested their approach on 16 men who had to spend two nights with a special device on his head. It is through the electrodes affect the brain. Every night men performed two tests on the memory. In the morning the test was repeated. It turned out, the ability to select the memory word pairs did not improve. But here is a test of motor memory (Manifested in the ability to memorize, retain and reproduce different engine operation (swimming, Cycling, volleyball). This kind of memory is the basis of labor skills, and any appropriate motor acts.Allows, for example, the pianist playing in the dark.) held better after the stimulation.

Source:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life ... 464609.cms

Центр ТЭС

Post by Центр ТЭС » Tue Aug 23, 2016 19:14

Счастливая wrote:Hello. Please advise the optimal duration of the course for depression. Do I need to gradually make the sessions less frequently(every other day,once a week, etc.), and how often a course is desirable pavorotti? And if they need support between sessions,for example,every week and month and so on??? Thank you:))))
Hello. The recommended course in the treatment of depression: 10 to 12 sessions, 1 procedure a day, every day or every other day. The effect usually lasts 3-4 months. If the duration of the positive effect of less than three months is better to consult with your doctor.

ГиккиБой

Post by ГиккиБой » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:29

Center TPP Good afternoon. Familiarized with the scientific basis of your device. Not a physiologist, had to work hard. From the electrical point of view - nothing special about the square wave with a frequency of 77 Hz is applied long pulses of 3.75 seconds is not. In the evening you can solder. Current special value does not play, even if on the device it varies in a quite wide range, varistor soldered and forth. But what is "bipolar current" I can not understand. In the literature, this term is not met. You simply the direction of current is changing from time to time? If it were possible to connect the Dr-TES to an oscilloscope I would have a bad no questions asked, but this is not possible. Here as an electrician interested.

ГиккиБой

Post by ГиккиБой » Wed Aug 31, 2016 0:54

Test A square wave of current from the square wave voltage I will be able to distinguish. :) In earlier versions (works) (the first volume) were used the square wave voltage, the square wave current to be effective. And a lot of effort went into that after the session the patient did not have the red spot on his forehead.
In the first picture with the maintenance of the current in the specified range are not very nice.
About batareinaia food I know, and the fact that the correct power supply for medical equipment, which plugs into the wall socket 220V is a lot more than the rest of the electronics.
To cling to the head, I "would not even on the personal orders of comrade Stalin" :). The main thrust of my message was that that man, that's his brain, a complex system of neurotransmitters, twenty years of research at the Institute... And "control" runs the whole system in the right direction is reduced to such a simple signal is realized at the handful of Chinese microchips. And if you take the now fashionable "Dunki", the program for it to fit in the 70 rows.

PS About "bipolar current" did not understand. There still changing the direction of the current, or something else?

ГиккиБой

Post by ГиккиБой » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:12

Test I in his reasoning proceeded from the graphs given in scientific works, and there is generally no notation, only mentioned in the text. Well, in this case, the program for Dunki going to be a long 80 rows... essentially remained the same two-color led with two legs is connected via two resistors to the two digital outputs of only the red will burn twice as bright, and the green is twice as long. Modes simply increase the "positive component".

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 01, 2016 14:29

ГиккиБой wrote:in this case, the program for Dunki going to be a long 80 rows...
About "Tweety" can be explained)))What is that device? The question is not ricaricarsi.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 01, 2016 18:45

Test :) Thank you for understanding. :)

снованаучитьсяспать

Post by снованаучитьсяспать » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:49

Hello, I pass TES therapy in honey. institution in connection with insomnia. The question is: current (tingling) feeling just under the left electrode on the forehead. Is this normal?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:43

to sloveniacytotec Check the density of prokleivanija diodes and humidity beneath them. Recurring problem-not reading the instructions to the end. The hair has to be removed from the exposure area of the electrode, the humidity of the skin, the stickiness of the electrodes and even banal, to insert to the end connector)).

Дизо

Post by Дизо » Wed Jan 04, 2017 20:19

Please tell me the program for the treatment of genital herpes and strengthen immune system.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jan 04, 2017 20:24

herpes is not treated, in principle, and it affects 50-60% of people your whole life, just the immune system does not allow him to appear. His younger brother often appears on lips when immunity falls )) And how to raise immune system - you can Google to find out. Of course, you can someone deceive you, saying like, here is a program that was herpes... But when on the lip will pop up again - you know that you just lit ))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 14, 2017 20:16

тундра

Post by тундра » Wed May 17, 2017 13:21

:shock: Electrical stimulation of the brain brought patients out of coma
https://health.mail.ru/news/elektrostim ... probudila/

Умножитель

Post by Умножитель » Wed May 24, 2017 14:17

You certainly excuse me, but it is very tormented by the question.....
If you carefully read the work on TPP, the current to 1.5 mA is recognized as a placebo in most cases, even for the rats on which experiments were conducted. For a person with significantly different body size and resistivity of the skin and sensitivity of brain structures is it really possible to speak about Dr. TES as device home therapy.
Besides , if you download consistently a passport from the official website on all versions of devices, then in the final table of recommendations on the therapy of certain problems can be detected "constant growth" required mA depending on the power unit - if it is Transair 05, there have the recommended amperage will be more on the same list of diseases. Moreover, the Doctor of TES in the latest passports, some recommendations have also contain an indication of the strength of the current up to 3mA, which it is not in sight.....

How to change the voltage on the electrodes depending on the amperage? The question relates to the fact that most microprocessor devices, the current change of steel due to the voltage... so excuse my confusion of terms and concepts. regulated voltage, and the icon shows the change in mA... here's a sermyazhnoy a fact of life around the wonderful devices and methods....

ВладимирЖ

Post by ВладимирЖ » Wed May 24, 2017 18:55

Умножитель wrote: How to change the voltage on the electrodes depending on the amperage? The question relates to the fact that most microprocessor devices, the current change of steel due to voltage... .
Ohm's law will not disappoint. To increase amperage is to increase voltage, at constant load resistance. No more.

p.s. And do you like before the current has changed?

ГлебФ

Post by ГлебФ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:48

Hello,recently bought Doctor TES-03 .Need advice on using in my case.Opisanie the case .I have ankylosing spondylitis (in short,the immune system attacks its own healthy tissue of the spine ,causing inflammation and splicing ,and it adds to the pain ) .I stopped taking painkillers ,went to Storrow sports,nutrition and meditation :) able to reduce pain to a comfortable without medikomentov , normal flight ,but sometimes when weather changes-being falls sharply,the pain increases, the doctor of TES in these cases reduces the level of pain to the state in which you can lead a full life .Can I use a Dr. thermal power plant in such cases on a regular basis(approximately every 2 weeks for 3 days )? And it also formed a little depressivee a condition that does not interfere too much,but nothing pleasant either ,not whether I sometimes and courses to use this device ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:00

Gleb
And what prevents?

ГлебФ

Post by ГлебФ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 14:10

I'm afraid to accustom the body to the artificial stimulation )

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 17, 2017 14:23

Gleb
That's it... :)
And if you get "permission", so just be afraid and stop? :wink:

ГлебФ

Post by ГлебФ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 14:56

Well, I don't know,cause this device is addictive or not,is not a sufficient basis of research I have,so far 7 sessions :) If I say that it is established that addiction from him,then I'm going to apply it according to their needs,if they say that you should give your body more freedom for initiative,I will use only if absolutely necessary .Although I think you can find enough information just by viewing this thread from beginning to end .

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 17, 2017 16:41

Gleb
Addictive have everything. It depends on what You understand by this.
For example, with regards to electrical stimulation, habituation means that the effectiveness of sessions decreases over time, this is useless to increase the time and intensity. The most optimal regimen for any physical therapy is 15 days of stimulation, 15 days vacation, etc.
What you call addictive, in fact, properly called addiction. So dependence on electrical stimulation does not occur.

Лева

Post by Лева » Fri Oct 05, 2018 13:27

friends, tell me how TES therapy combined with sessions with a mind machine?
In parallel you can use?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Oct 05, 2018 13:37

Лева wrote:friends, tell me how TES therapy combined with sessions with a mind machine?
In parallel you can use?
In parallel, at the same time ? No. But one day, with a break between one and the other, at intervals of 3 hours ,you can. And of course , if you listen to the Endorphins in MM , then it should not ,perhaps, apply TES to the same stimulation. Choose the program in MM and alternate with TPP , you can.
Perhaps Andrei V. to add something or correct.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Oct 05, 2018 23:46

мимоходом wrote:herpes is not treated, in principle, and it affects 50-60% of people your whole life, just the immune system does not allow him to appear. His younger brother often appears on lips when immunity falls )) And how to raise immune system - you can Google to find out. Of course, you can someone deceive you, saying like, here is a program that was herpes... But when on the lip will pop up again - you know that you just lit ))
Well herpes can be cured with antibiotics soda. Which is lying idle at all at home. If I knew about this earlier, and treatment would begin from childhood. And yet soda cures cancer, boils, acne, which the medical mafia is not able to remove. :wink:

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Oct 05, 2018 23:49

АннаЯ wrote:CENTER TES, please tell me whether efficient unit "Doctor TES-03" for severe depression. Put such a diagnosis many years ago, endless antidepressants and lying in the Clinic of Neuroses given the result, but he is not good enough to lead a normal life. The doctors just shrug, say that we have done everything we could, given a disability and that's it. But to live so is not possible! Or rather not live, and survive each day. Every day hard labor. Thoughts about suicide. Symptoms include: reduced mood, there is little that gives pleasure, but if it delivers, then it is weak, what the point of it all is lost (and this is the best emotional state from the beginning of the disease, a strong causeless melancholy and despair removed antidepressants); permanent weakness, so strong that no strength to do things, even get out of bed. The man just lies there all day looking at the wall, often, if not to force, even to eat does not arise; a terrible pain throughout the body (physical prerequisites for this); sometimes the weakness is so strong that any contraction of the muscle gives a burning pain in the muscle, e.g.: raise your hand, chew (chewing muscles are in pain); tachycardia (in healthy heart); sleeping problems and other "charms" of depression... it is about a young girl. In life nothing was terrible, just a disease, developed gradually beginning in adolescence. And our would-be doctors could not make a correct diagnosis, it is treated from the IRR, then laughing in your face, with the words: "What you can be weakness," was accused of reluctance to go to school. Eventually the disease started. In our small town no vehicles "Transair". And the budget is very limited. Please tell me whether any effect of treatment with the device "Doctor TES" in this case? Just the cost of the instrument above my income for the month, and if the treatment is good, then I'll find the money. But if not...
Good treats such status crioterapia, cold water. Psycho TPP. Regressive hypnosis. Is there a person in the cocoon parasites of the energy rage.<