Doctor TES-03 sale

Центр ТЭС
Re: Doctor TES-03 sale

Post by Центр ТЭС » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:05

2 con
Thanks for the feedback.
As this your case we are talking about anti-stress effects and physiological effect. then take a break for a month is not necessary.
After a 10-day course is necessary for a couple of weeks to do the procedure according to the principle of mon-Wed-Fri (3 times a week). Then a couple of weeks Tue-Thu (2 times a week). Then go to 1 time a week. Days of the week specified CONDITIONALLY the principle is clear: a gradual reduction-slowing. One procedure you can do 3 months. Further, the break. NOTE: if you experience worsening during periods of deceleration during the break, you can do a number of "unnecessary" procedures. Nothing bad will. habit and addiction are not. Climbing the hill not to let her fall.

Кона

Post by Кона » Thu Oct 09, 2014 14:30

Excellent, thank you!

And yet You ask, we are people active, and half an hour to lie-to sit a bit pathetic, so is it normal that I glued to the sensors doing physical exercises - no weights, of course, stretching, stretching, twisting - in General something like somatics Thomas Hanna?

The head is not loaded by the computer, and the body moves... It's like?

Центр ТЭС

Post by Центр ТЭС » Fri Oct 10, 2014 13:06

A difficult question. Do some perform reflexology do with their patients. That is, if stretching, relaxation carefully, but it is possible. Force exercise - no matter in static or in dynamics no. And so you can do a very onerous task: TV watching, Internet surfing. eggs to fry, but it's better just to sit and relax.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Sun Oct 19, 2014 23:19

Good evening.
I want also to share my experience. I bought Dr. TES and took a full course of 12 days, all the instructions. The only thing that happened(that I noticed), I have after the fifth class appeared dreams. Previously, it was for me a rarity occurring every few months. And for the past week looking dreams, but not remember what. Any more of that. I wanted to ask, can extend the course? Maybe not got it right?

Центр ТЭС

Post by Центр ТЭС » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:34

Victor,
Maybe need. Little initial data from You to answer this question. For what purpose are you doing TES-therapy. he she expect if any specific disease, etc., etc.
If you can contact us privately via our website, by phone 8-800-333-30-35 or right here in PM.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Mon Oct 20, 2014 23:12

Diseases, thank God. In principle, we expect that what is written in the manual, a General improvement in health, increase activity, eliminate fatigue(that gets constantly feel exhausted, even when resting for several days), reducing anxiety(also not known from where regularly appears). But I asked because I'm tall and large, the weight is 105 lbs. And when, for example, took pain medication, one pill didn't help, took two.

Центр ТЭС

Post by Центр ТЭС » Tue Oct 21, 2014 18:29

Diseases, but there are fatigue and anxiety... Like saying a doctor that is not healthy, there nedoobsledovannye :) Jokes, jokes, but not so simple as it may seem.

Well, in fact.
Generally, Yes - keep doing TES-therapy about 2 times a week. Current sensations. Add to your diet "carotenodermia" products (more tryptophan but not the point), bananas for example, milk (cheese, curd), eggs, meat.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Tue Oct 21, 2014 22:17

Little input data
Well, if you write what need, then provide.
keep doing
When to stop? To achieve the goal or are there limitations in the number of procedures?
Current feels
Bet the maximum as the maximum a minute after the beginning I barely feel it. Sometimes it seems, that the machine something. Don't feel anything. But permanent all the same feel.

Diet corrected.
Thanks for the help.

Центр ТЭС

Post by Центр ТЭС » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:46

It is believed that on average do not make more than 50 Prader per year. For comparison - in the year of 50 weeks. of course, this is not a strict rule. Exceptions can also be.

What You describe next (current maximum barely noticeable), you have reduced skin sensitivity to current (or increased resistance is possible and so to formulate) - this sometimes occurs, is an individual feature. In this, you need to make at least a few sessions with large current. This is implemented only on Transaero - professional devices employed in medical centers, clinics, etc. if they are your city. Let in which we will try to clarify this question. A small list of clinics so you can see HERE. And after these sessions to consolidate the effect and you can "Doctor TES" well, then preventing them.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Wed Oct 22, 2014 15:52

For this you need to do at least a few sessions with large current. This is implemented only on Transaero - professional devices employed in medical centers, clinics, etc. if they are your city.
I'm currently in Israel and will be here still long enough. Not sure I will be able to find here this service. Maybe there is some other solution to lower the resistance or increase the sensitivity?

Центр ТЭС

Post by Центр ТЭС » Fri Nov 14, 2014 13:25

Dear participants and readers of the forum, first of all Muscovites and guests of the capital. Today and tomorrow, November 15 at the holiday Inn Sokolniki is nacona conference "pain Management". We are participating in it, including the 15th on Saturday at 16:00 will be the speech of Professor Lebedev V. p. and CEO of A. A. Malygin on the topic "TES-therapy of pain syndromes". We invite everyone to.

Центр ТЭС

Post by Центр ТЭС » Fri Nov 14, 2014 17:24

......any questions from customers on the work of TPP. Revealed such cases where TPP does not respond to power gain.Sometimes in the beginning of the session generally is not triggered, the intensity and burns left the diode in red light. Explain on the forum why this happens.
This occurs when a loose fit of the electrodes to the skin. In General, the device has two led: orange indicates the battery is severely discharged (however, if the battery is discharged generally to zero, the device will not turn on at all and none of the indicators will not light). And the red one shows strictly speaking the circuit electrodes.Accordingly, if you are faced with a red diode, then check the seal of the electrodes to the skin, durability (reliability) of all electrical and the absence of wire breakage.
You can put a simple experiment - stick occipital electrodes on the frontal and turn on the machine. You must have a current without restrictions and protection. If such a thing happened. so the gap in the wires there and it is only a loose adhesion of the electrodes to the skin. Special attention to the rear, behind the ear, electrodes.
.Users of our office suggested that the correct installation of linings, the device does not respond correctly When the displacement of the plates in an inactive area of the device also translates the red, and it is not possible to start the intensity. Ie it just doesn't work. ..
No, it is not. Apparatus all the same where you put the electrodes, it is possible to stick to each other - see above. "Doctor TES" simply delivers a current of the required characteristics, and the rest depends on the user as he observes the instruction. The feedback he gets

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Mon Nov 17, 2014 16:18

Interesting device, indication of current level is immediately recognized once bought home-field "Transair 02", the current there have been unipolar to 2 mA, and the electrodes need to be moistened. Then he of sale that something was missing, and there was this. It looks presentable.

Victor..., it is theoretically possible to enhance the effect of the supplements DLPA or 5-HTP. And can music what substance to add.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Nov 17, 2014 18:26

Disk to the device in the kit, no substance... no need.

Центр ТЭС

Post by Центр ТЭС » Fri Nov 21, 2014 14:54

Hello! Tell me, please, now use device Doctor TPP. Already held 5 sessions, but somehow intensified the pain in the spine. When the session feels that under one ear electrode is not current. Please explain what it could be. Judging by the user is no amplification of pain should not be. Thank you.
Specify, please: what is the purpose you purchased the device (which, in fact treat)? What is your diagnosis associated with pain in the spine?
Any increase in pain always 2 conclusions: 1) the device is used not as prescribed 2) make a break in treatment to eliminate the pain syndrome in other ways, and to try again TES-therapy. If, again, the increased pain from the treatments have to give.

About the current under the electrode. Theoretically could be a poor contact, open. The chain will still be. No big crime, but the current density is not equal and under one work electrode of the feelings will be more strong than two working electrodes. That is the easiest way out to ring chain. Stick causing suspicion BTE electrode on the forehead, turn on the machine - if the diagnostic succeeds, the current will grow without reset - so everything is in order and with electrode and wire. If not, then the bell wire - disconnect the electrodes and short-circuit metal white plug (from frontal electrode) with beige BTE which arouses suspicion. Turn on machine - if the diagnostic succeeds, the current will grow without reset, everything is fine with the wires and there is internal breakage in the electrode, it must be replaced. If again in protection, you will need to change the wires and maybe the electrodes.
If all is in order, the electrodes adhere to the skin tightly, it is individual skin sensitivity and no further action is necessary.

ОльгаВега

Post by ОльгаВега » Sat Nov 29, 2014 19:49

Good day! I have a 1986 there is a device ATS-100-2 dual-channel Electroneurostimulation, not as beautiful as TES-03, but strikingly similar. Very good relieves pain of various nature. Having read about TPP, I remembered the device that has been useless for many years - there's a battery was 1999 release ( and it was enough yesterday for the hours of operation of the device!). Put the electrodes so as You have the picture ( in the instructions 1986, by the way, this location is not) - the result - slept just fine, what was not long ago, well a very long time was not - sleeping problems, relaxation extraordinary mood in the morning was good, was expecting euphoria, but something has not happened yet. I think that TES has grown still from this device, sorry if wrong. Yesterday, before got your device, place your order on CHP-03. Now here I think - the principle seems exactly the same, with the same arrangement of the electrodes the effect was the same as described in TPP, You'll have to forgive me, to wait till with payment, to experiment with your. But if you have a rebuttal - please bring them - I'd like to somehow establish their emotional well-being. Thank you. To print the optional reply to email.address, please. With great respect to Your project, Olga.

Центр ТЭС

Post by Центр ТЭС » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:45

2 Aligawesa.
ETNS-100-2 implements the so-called transcutaneous electrical stimulation (that is incorporated in his name). This local exposure through the skin (-cutan - skin). Locally in areas of electrode placement is achieved by blocking pain impulses transmission. To of TES-therapy in General and to the Doctor-TES in particular, it is not directly related, the mechanisms are totally different. The scope of application of ETNS is determined exclusively analgesic effect (correct us according to the instructions if we are wrong).

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Sat Dec 27, 2014 18:26

Hello. Does the device in the myelination of the nerve channels to improve the passage of impulses and diffuse sclerosis?

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Sat Dec 27, 2014 18:38

And the current is I understand AC at the electrodes. And by the way why on the forehead seems more current is supplied? The tingling on my forehead feels stronger than ears. There is almost not felt.

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Sat Dec 27, 2014 18:56

Another question arose in the course of application. If illuminates after 15 minutes not 4 the indicator is yellow,and the 5th ,then the amperage drops to 0 and is disabled. Contacts washed under water and dried for 15 minutes. What is it?

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Sat Dec 27, 2014 19:10

And how stimulation affects the frontal lobes. Maybe I will become smarter? Or is it not really in my case?

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:06

Thanks, like understood.

Центр ТЭС

Post by Центр ТЭС » Mon Dec 29, 2014 13:18

Алексей Швец wrote:Hello. Does the device in the myelination of the nerve channels to improve the passage of impulses and diffuse sclerosis?
More precisely, demyelination, obviously? No, it doesn't. As far as we know none of the physiotherapeutic device or drug does not help in this case.
Алексей Швец wrote:And by the way why on the forehead seems more current is supplied? The tingling on my forehead feels stronger than ears. There is almost not felt.
The key word in Your question is "seems to"Yu Is a subjective experience - some people exactly the opposite - that tingling behind the ears and on the forehead there. It's individual characteristics.
Алексей Швец wrote:how stimulation affects the frontal lobes. Maybe I will become smarter? Or is it not really in my case?
What does it mean to "become smarter". No matter how much you do sessions smarter than Perelman, You probably will not be :) You can become smarter about its current state provided that you are now mentally (and (or) physically) tired. For example, when a long solution to a large number of intellectual tasks, reporting and the like, even if the session have students. So this is the status when the "head cooks", and on a full-time long rest there.

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Tue Dec 30, 2014 19:18

I do not quite understand the answer about demyelinization, it's kind of rudrasena protective sheath of nerves,but just about myelination said, that is the strengthening of the nervous membranes,read stimulation electric current increases the myelin on the nerves.

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Wed Dec 31, 2014 20:08

"Becoming smarter"? Probably like in the film "fields of darkness".To understand more and be able to make their lives successful and happy.
Happy New year. :ap
PS: Want thick nerves :wiz