Doctor TES-03 sale

ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: Doctor TES-03 sale

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 09, 2015 19:26

Gareth not correct or not tight overlap of the electrodes. Poor contact with the body. Or rinse the pads from particles and to dry or to change a consumable.

ВладимирЖ

Post by ВладимирЖ » Fri Jul 10, 2015 0:17

Гарет wrote:Center TPP

In the last session did not have any feelings neither frontal nor lateral electrodes only once crossed the threshold of 1 mA was having a sharp pain-a burning sensation in the left ear, while it was not the rise, and sudden. With a sensitivity are not associated, because usually at 0.3-0.5 mA felt tingling.
You seem to have a bad contact between the electrode of the right ear and a wire or between the electrode and the skin. Therefore, the entire current flows through the left electrode, which causes pain and burning. How to check the electrodes is written here viewtopic.php?p=126648#p126648and how to restore electrical and mechanical properties, the instructions...
the Electrodes are reusable. Their conductive properties is observed-
are up to 1-1. 5 years. In the process of operation and storage possible pollution
tion or drying sticky gel layer. To restore the adhesive
properties rinse the gel surface under a gentle stream of cool protoc-
Noah water for 20-30 seconds. Put the electrodes to dry gel
side up for 10-15 minutes, then glue them to the existing transparent
a plastic plate. After this treatment, the adhesion (Lucescu) and working
the resistance of the electrodes is restored.

Центр ТЭС

Post by Центр ТЭС » Fri Jul 10, 2015 15:08

Гарет wrote:Ceased to feel a tingling at the locations of electrodes on the side actually felt and so often
Gareth, feelings may be different, it is a subjective concept and dependent on individual skin characteristics. this is hard to focus on the tingling not worth it.
The darkening of the electrode is likely to defect. This is evidenced by the fact that "after the first session they did not really stick to the skin." We will let them replace: write, you can PM your address with postal code, please.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jul 10, 2015 15:51

Darkening of any metals for the body, due to the electrochemical reactions of dissimilar metals. Almost any two metals give the current through the body, in which one metal gives up ions and becomes covered with oxide

So I would advise at different procedures to remove rings, earrings, crosses - any metal that does not coincide with the metal electrode. This electroplating chemicals, no mystery.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Thu Jul 16, 2015 15:31

Thank you all for the feedback.

Center TPP Sent you a PM.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:44

Center TPP

Good time of day.

Is it possible to use Visulal viewtopic.php?f=45&t=5483 parallel sessions TES therapy?

Thank you.

Центр ТЭС

Post by Центр ТЭС » Mon Feb 08, 2016 13:41

Гарет wrote:Center TPP

Is it possible to use Visulal
At first glance, Yes, why not? ) Colour therapy itself is sometimes used by physiotherapists, combined with TES-therapy. So if Visuon not physically interfere with the location of electrodes "Doctor TES", the combination is possible.
And whether (testimony), is another question already.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:11

Clearly, then Mosh does not overheat)

Another question: is it acceptable or not getting short hair under the side electrodes?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Feb 09, 2016 13:13

Гарет wrote:OK, so Mosh does not overheat)

Another question: is it acceptable or not getting short hair under the side electrodes?
The best course to remove the hair, it will be correct to work.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Thu Feb 11, 2016 15:33

LILY-P

Then you have before each session to shave all the way, because I have no idea what else to do to the small hairs do not fall under the electrodes :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Feb 11, 2016 19:26

Gareth No need to exaggerate, the little hairs do not interfere. If the diodes stuck tight, it doesn't matter that there is not a lot of hair came.

Олег Б.

Post by Олег Б. » Sat Feb 20, 2016 17:32

Center TES
Please explain the difference between series Transair and MDM (mesodiencephalic modulation)? There transcranial electrical stimulation, impulses are also similar. Only you have the electrodes are superimposed on the mastoid processes, and there on the back of the head. Interested in clinical effects, especially analgesia and improvement of psycho-emotional background, I as a neurologist and physiotherapist want to choose the device to work. Thank you.

испвесн

Post by испвесн » Mon Apr 25, 2016 15:56

Center TPP

1. Tell me, please, what is the recommendation not to upotreblyat butter during therapy?
2. What is the difference (in effects and in results), when compared with micropolarization GM?
3. What is the warranty on the device?

Thank you

Центр ТЭС

Post by Центр ТЭС » Tue Apr 26, 2016 13:17

Олег Б. wrote:Center TPP
Please explain the difference between series Transair and MDM (mesodiencephalic modulation)? There transcranial electrical stimulation, impulses are also similar. Only you have the electrodes are superimposed on the mastoid processes, and there on the back of the head. Interested in clinical effects, especially analgesia and improvement of psycho-emotional background, I as a neurologist and physiotherapist want to choose the device to work. Thank you.
Good afternoon, Oleg. I apologize for the delay with the answer - then again, why notification is not received.
Devices MDM are derived from the TES therapy, because they are based on our studies of the 80-ies-90-ies, but they used different forms of pulses, with insufficient justification of the need of each kind of the pulse in various diseases. Essentially, they are experimental models built on the basis of our early studies (as the author of MDM defended his thesis for our material).
Why the author recommends to install MDM electrodes on the back of the head is also insufficiently substantiated, moreover, this causes inconvenience for patients, especially in women. We specially together with the University of Toronto (Canada) was done by NMR-study of current pathways in the brain at different position of the electrodes and found that when their ear position pulses precisely reach the target structures, and in the occipital, there is some "scattering" of the current due to the presence of occipital bone, i.e. part of the current uncontrolled distributed in the volume of the brain. This lack of specificity of exposure.

Currently, only devices of TES-therapy has been proven to allow to selectively activate the protective (endorphin) mechanisms of the brain and to the whole range of effects. At the same time, we will not deny some common methods of influence and choice provided You make yourself.
испвесн wrote:Center TPP

1. Tell me, please, what is the recommendation not to upotreblyat butter during therapy?
2. What is the difference (in effects and in results), when compared with micropolarization GM?
3. What is the warranty on the device?

Thank you
This is General recommendations of a healthy diet. We just wrote about the benefits of proper nutrition, especially about the need for protein. Oil is not contraindicated in TES therapy, but it may increase blood cholesterol and is therefore not recommended to eat in large quantities.
Of the products relevant to TES therapy can identify a tryptophan-containing foods, because the amino acid tryptophan is a building block for endorphins and serotonin. These products suggest use in the period of the TES therapy, it is milk, meat, bananas, chocolate.

About micropolarization (MP) can be almost word for word to write the same thing about MDM. But you also need to understand that the effect of direct current, even so small, as if micropolarization, insufficiently investigated from the point of view of mechanisms of action. It is known that the effect of direct current on the nervous tissue (including brain cells) can cause both excitation and inhibition, i.e. the effect of uncontrollable in principle. Moreover, even in the course of the same session can be observed inversion of the eect of a constant current. This is why MP uses ultra-low currents, although it is known that the effect is dose-dependent. Pulsed currents of certain characteristics that closely match the biophysical processes in nervous tissue, are much more selective, and therefore efficient and safe.

And the warranty on the device is 1 year.<

АннаЯ

Post by АннаЯ » Wed May 11, 2016 20:23

CENTER TES, please tell me whether efficient unit "Doctor TES-03" for severe depression. Put such a diagnosis many years ago, endless antidepressants and lying in the Clinic of Neuroses given the result, but he is not good enough to lead a normal life. The doctors just shrug, say that we have done everything we could, given a disability and that's it. But to live so is not possible! Or rather not live, and survive each day. Every day hard labor. Thoughts about suicide. Symptoms include: reduced mood, there is little that gives pleasure, but if it delivers, then it is weak, what the point of it all is lost (and this is the best emotional state from the beginning of the disease, a strong causeless melancholy and despair removed antidepressants); permanent weakness, so strong that no strength to do things, even get out of bed. The man just lies there all day looking at the wall, often, if not to force, even to eat does not arise; a terrible pain throughout the body (physical prerequisites for this); sometimes the weakness is so strong that any contraction of the muscle gives a burning pain in the muscle, e.g.: raise your hand, chew (chewing muscles are in pain); tachycardia (in healthy heart); sleeping problems and other "charms" of depression... it is about a young girl. In life nothing was terrible, just a disease, developed gradually beginning in adolescence. And our would-be doctors could not make a correct diagnosis, it is treated from the IRR, then laughing in your face, with the words: "What you can be weakness," was accused of reluctance to go to school. Eventually the disease started. In our small town no vehicles "Transair". And the budget is very limited. Please tell me whether any effect of treatment with the device "Doctor TES" in this case? Just the cost of the instrument above my income for the month, and if the treatment is good, then I'll find the money. But if not...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu May 19, 2016 2:08

АннаЯ wrote:(and this is the best emotional state from the beginning of the disease, the strongest causeless melancholy and despair removed antidepressants);

they have also muted joy
АннаЯ wrote:chronic fatigue is so strong that there are no forces to do the basic things to do to get out of bed.
It is the most after them. No one but yourself will make you live. TES will help. and plse? Again on the sofa and the wall......? A long depression is not the depression causing cancer. Just the rejection of life . nature can be satisfied with the end ....all the torment. Think. Find a stimulus. Think of a goal , though trifling for the first time. In people, the exhibition ... I'm so their signs drove , at first not listened to -in depression-antidepressants-psihushka 2 times and then cancer and disability. But I had it almost force them to move. Now a lot of plans . still baffles me with them. Cancer cut out, thank God that was close .... now looking for the challenges and solves them. Good luck to you. Explorer disk work through your fears , not contentment.
In General, if there is at least the angle and the food deprive yourself of the amenities. shook the world , look how they live is even worse, and be glad of his life. I honestly, without ernichane. this is triggered.

Центр ТЭС

Post by Центр ТЭС » Fri May 20, 2016 12:43

АннаЯ wrote:CENTER TES, please tell me whether efficient unit "Doctor TES-03" for severe depression....
Anna, antidepressant effect one of the main TES therapy, but...

specifically in your case, we absolutely have no right in absentia to recommend our quite a serious treatment. It's not a Supplement. There are contraindications, the lack of which you have not written. The decision on the possibility of applying physiotherapeutic method - TES-therapy in this case can take ONLY the attending/watching the doctor. Treatment must be carried out under his supervision. In your case we recommend you to start the treatment in the clinic (medical centre), and further on the situation: if I see a positive effect, able to switch to Dr. TES or use it after the main course as a maintenance/preventive medicine. On our website there is a list of some clinics in different cities - maybe one of you will be comfortable to you. Or treatment in a sanatorium (TES-therapy is used in many any)

АннаЯ

Post by АннаЯ » Mon May 23, 2016 12:32

Center TES, contraindications I have, I have them carefully read. Doctors I asked one of them no idea about the TES therapy. In our city there are no machines, only in the city for 200 km. from our and it is only in the clinic for the treatment of alcoholism and drug addiction, there is the price of a single session of 1,500 RUB my Entire monthly income is only enough for 4 sessions, but still need to live in this city. For this I'm interested in a unit "Doctor TES". Ie I understand that the effect might not be?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed May 25, 2016 1:13

Thissend me in PM your address I will send you the device for free.

АннаЯ

Post by АннаЯ » Sun Jun 05, 2016 14:41

I got a unit "Doctor TES 03". Has already held 5 sessions. Convenient and easy to use, the electrodes adhere well. On account of antidepressant effect yet can not say anything, but his pain meds yesterday I managed to avoid. Yesterday, as usual on the weather, a headache from strong tension of the occipital and cervical muscles. The main thing in time to take the pill, otherwise severe headache for three days is provided. Decided to wait with taking pain medication and the first to hold a session with "Doctor TES", and the head never hurts! And in the morning I woke up without a headache! For me, this is a very good result, since it is necessary to take many pain meds due to frequent pain, and it is known to be very harmful.

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:57

Hello. Please advise the optimal duration of the course for depression. Do I need to gradually make the sessions less frequently(every other day,once a week, etc.), and how often a course is desirable pavorotti? And if they need support between sessions,for example,every week and month and so on??? Thank you:))))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Aug 04, 2016 15:28

Счастливая wrote:Hello. Please advise the optimal duration of the course for depression. Do I need to gradually make the sessions less frequently(every other day,once a week, etc.), and how often a course is desirable pavorotti? And if they need support between sessions,for example,every week and month and so on??? Thank you:))))

On your question of the course and breaks:9 page user's manual. In El.to read here: http://www.mindmachine.ru/tes-doctor/02 ... tess_n.pdf
When violations of psychophysiological status
• Neurological, psychosomatic disorders, accompanied by
depressive and neurotic States.
• Syndrome of "chronic fatigue" anxiety syndrome "restless legs".
• The manifestations of stress of different degree and intensity, including individuals, in
suffering in mass disasters, their relatives and rescuers.
• Symptoms of posttraumatic stress.
• School-pre-school disadaptation (violations of adaptation to school
preschool institutions).
• The military-professional disadaptation (in the period of adaptation to
the specific conditions of life).
• Sleep disorders and health.
• Stuttering.
The course is 10-12 sessions, 1 time a day or every other day,
duration – 30 minutes.
Current up to 1.5 mA. Second course – 3-4 months.

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Thu Aug 04, 2016 16:36

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Счастливая wrote:Hello. Please advise the optimal duration of the course for depression. Do I need to gradually make the sessions less frequently(every other day,once a week, etc.), and how often a course is desirable pavorotti? And if they need support between sessions,for example,every week and month and so on??? Thank you:))))

On your question of the course and breaks:9 page user's manual. In El.to read here: http://www.mindmachine.ru/tes-doctor/02 ... tess_n.pdf
When violations of psychophysiological status
• Neurological, psychosomatic disorders, accompanied by
depressive and neurotic States.
• Syndrome of "chronic fatigue" anxiety syndrome "restless legs".
• The manifestations of stress of different degree and intensity, including individuals, in
suffering in mass disasters, their relatives and rescuers.
• Symptoms of posttraumatic stress.
• School-pre-school disadaptation (violations of adaptation to school
preschool institutions).
• The military-professional disadaptation (in the period of adaptation to
the specific conditions of life).
• Sleep disorders and health.
• Stuttering.
The course is 10-12 sessions, 1 time a day or every other day,
duration – 30 minutes.
Current up to 1.5 mA. Second course – 3-4 months.
Thanks,I read the user guide. I just thought my question happened to TPP consultant(apparently where it did not),maybe I liked the individual scheme for the person on page 2.
"After a 10-day course is necessary for a couple of weeks to do the procedure according to the principle of mon-Wed-Fri (3 times a week). Then a couple of weeks Tue-Thu (2 times a week). Then go to 1 time a week. Days of the week specified CONDITIONALLY the principle is clear: a gradual reduction-slowing. One procedure you can do 3 months. Further, the break. NOTE: if you experience worsening during periods of deceleration during the break, you can do a number of "unnecessary" procedures. Nothing bad will. habit and addiction are not. Climbing the hill not to let her fall."<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Aug 04, 2016 16:44

Happy Well, then ask the consultant with the TPP, to help You in this matter.

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Thu Aug 04, 2016 21:08

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Happy Well, then ask the consultant with the TPP, to help You in this matter.
Thank you very much:))))