Doctor TES-03 sale

ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: Doctor TES-03 sale

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Oct 06, 2018 13:01

MM What your posts in this thread about soda and stuff? The question was about the use of TES and Mindmachine at the same time...And not traditional methods of treatment (which is very welcome in the relevant subject).

Светый

Doctor TES-03 sale

Post by Светый » Wed Dec 26, 2018 22:45

The increase in the allocation of TES in β-endorphin, and serotonin metenkephalin
requires increased supply protective (endorphinergic and serotonergic) mechanisms of the brain producing them... in What ways is feasible and what is the correlation of stimulation parameters generation and supply?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Doctor TES-03 sale

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Dec 28, 2018 16:59

The response from TPP:
Translate on Russian language:
any work of neurons in the brain, (in this case the increase of synthesis
above) requires energy expenditure. This energy increases
needs in the bloodstream, which should receive oxygen and glucose.
The moral: if a person has no difficulties in cerebral circulation
(including cervical degenerative disc disease), no disorders of carbohydrate metabolism,
he did not run directly before the procedure, marathon, etc - then no correlation
no parameters are required. If something confuses us (syndrome ride a horse
you can raise the whip, but only a couple of steps), then the man needs to rest,
to Popo tea sweet, to do the procedure lying down with a raised foot end,
not to force the increase in current strength (to start with unity). And more important:
do not cancel and do not reduce receive the usual treatment prior convictions,
that TES-therapy had an impact.
The only thing that happens when poor circulation is a headache after the procedure
which is docked in the preceding paragraph of simple measures.
That's all.

Пифия

Doctor TES-03 sale

Post by Пифия » Mon Aug 12, 2019 0:04

Hello! Could you please clarify the strength of the current. :wiz
Device bought, because on the background of stresses and strains "jumping" pressure, aching joints, "twisting" of the foot at night in General, got it all. From the medication was just bad...
With a trial session at a current of 0.5 mA for 15 minutes, feel the difference in health.
She slept, in the morning the pressure was normal. :D During the day it was worked fine. Here is the sixth day I am using the device, the last two days along with music and voice, activated, downloaded from the manufacturer's website.
The question remains. I'm using a current of 0.5 mA, the result is obvious (PAH-PAH). Is there a need to increase the amperage and when it needs to be done? :roll: I felt the magnification of 0.75 strongly felt.
Thank you for your device and works of genius by the creators of this technique! az :ay

Пифия

Doctor TES-03 sale

Post by Пифия » Mon Aug 12, 2019 23:07

Andrey KabanovHello! Could you please clarify the strength of the current. :wiz
Device bought, because on the background of stresses and strains "jumping" pressure, aching joints, "twisting" of the foot at night in General, got it all. From the medication was just bad...
With a trial session at a current of 0.5 mA for 15 minutes, feel the difference in health.
She slept, in the morning the pressure was normal. :D During the day it was worked fine. Here is the sixth day I am using the device, the last two days along with music and voice, activated, downloaded from the manufacturer's website.
The question remains. I'm using a current of 0.5 mA, the result is obvious (PAH-PAH). Is there a need to increase the amperage and when it needs to be done? :roll: I felt the magnification of 0.75 strongly felt.
Thank you for your device and works of genius by the creators of this technique! az :ay

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Doctor TES-03 sale

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:01

Hello, to increase the amperage is not necessary.

Пифия

Doctor TES-03 sale

Post by Пифия » Mon Sep 02, 2019 16:11

Andrey KabanovHello! Please tell me if you can instead of gel electrodes to purchase for the Doctor TES-03 the electrodes with the headband? Is it possible to use those Transair? If suitable, what connector is needed? Found here http://www.medrk.ru/shop/rashodnye-mate ... i/id-25600

Пифия

Doctor TES-03 sale

Post by Пифия » Mon Sep 02, 2019 16:56

Center TPPHello! Please tell me if you can instead of gel electrodes to purchase for the Doctor TES-03 the electrodes with the headband? Is it possible to use those Transair? If suitable, what connector is needed? Found here http://www.medrk.ru/shop/rashodnye-mate ... i/id-25600

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Doctor TES-03 sale

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:46

Oracleimpossible.