The crystals are from the personal collection of the Aura

Your own guide in the energy-space
Aura
Разработчик
The crystals are from the personal collection of the Aura

Post by Aura » Sat Feb 17, 2018 23:22

For a long time that I've been researching crystals and during numerous business trips to different countries, suddenly aware of the presence of a significant collection of a large number of standard "working" crystals, and unique rare collectible, sometimes several throughout the world. However, in personal constant use is just a few samples, in this regard, I consider it wrong that the workers good-quality crystals are, so in this topic will spread crystals from his personal collection for sale to these, you can rightfully say that the living entities found its owner and master. All crystals offered for sale not only in the store (so you can suddenly go away) and only exist in a single copy. I must say that these crystals can be used for direct immediate use, as some can be used for some interesting devices - advice on this is strictly personal.

1. Rauchtopaz.
Proportional to the net sample of the Swiss deposits.
The properties of crystals of Topaz can be seen here https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/smoky-quartz/

Stand made of plaster in the kit.

Price: 255,000 RUB.<

Гуфест

Re: Crystals from his personal collection Aura

Post by Гуфест » Sun Feb 18, 2018 21:32

I also have a big Rauch arrows Rotella that changed my life,I even wanted to get rid of it,sell it,but something prompted you to leave,it turned out agreed,with correct stone life,does not indulge in all serious,clever stone.