Tips "outsider" to improve the work with BRM.

Your own guide in the energy-space
Архиерарх
Tips "outsider" to improve the work with BRM.

Post by Архиерарх » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:58

After reading the entire thread about BRM, General information and instructions for use of BRM, want to suggest some ways to improve the work with BRM, as I see it and imagine. I would be happy if users of BRM will try to action my suggestions and will appreciate them or criticize.
The first thing I would like to draw Your attention is a way to bookmark your desires in BRM and the promise of it in GAIP.
In the user manual BRM says that every man must withdraw your formula bookmark desire or intention itself. And the promise of desire in GAIP is, using the terminology of the author, his "speech/performance", that is, in other words to activate the desire of verbal energy and visualization. The author also put forward an important condition for the successful laying of the desire is the communication on the phone. It to me as a radio engineer, is quite clear. During a call, when the subscriber is not listening, and it is said, turn on the transmitter phone or smartphone and transmits the message to the mobile station through which the signal is transmitted to the phone listening to the caller. At this time it is the phone emits to the air, that is, in GAAP the maximum signal, therefore, in my opinion, this is the time to say a desire, an intention, a statement that the subscriber wishes to send to HEIP. But since the conversation takes place with another party, it is not very convenient is the topic of conversation to give him his wish.
In order to maximize the transferability of your desire via telephone at HEIP I propose to do so.
You need to have in addition to your phone or smartphone with BRM from one SIM card to another phone with a different SIM card. While laying your wishes or intentions need to call from the phone on which the BRM, on your second phone, which can be around. During the transfer of his desire to HEIP the maximum signal is transmitted to the cell station, and that, in turn, an even stronger signal sends You on Your second phone. That is, You call yourself and achieve double the effect from your desire, as it is amplified twice, first by Your phone when transmitting to the station, and both station provider when you transfer to Your second phone. This greatly expands the possibility of obtaining Your desire to HEIP. Thus, it is possible during the day without fear of interference from other people, repeatedly and more effectively to lay their desire-intention in GAIP calling himself and pronouncing a desire many times.<

Архиерарх

Re: Advice to an "outsider" to improve the work with BRM.

Post by Архиерарх » Tue Mar 28, 2017 13:41

The use of "Golden section" in the formation of desires/intentions.
It is known that the principle of "Golden section" works in many fields of knowledge. The same possibility of using the "Golden ratio" exists in the formation of desires/intentions at the laying of it and the promise of GAIP.
It is known that the Golden section divides a whole into 2 parts in the ratio of 1 to 0.618 or the 1.618 to 1. (details I will not describe, because it is a lot of information on the Internet). An important element is the point of the section "zero-point" or "dot force." She has amazing properties are not fully understood.
This principle can be used in the formation of desires.
Represent the whole chain of words, and also the line that you want to share in the ratio of the Golden section, that is, in the ratio of 1 to 0.618. This means that when a certain number of words in desire, there is a word that will be located at the point of the Golden section and will have a large force of "zero-point" or "point of power".
The number of words in the wish can be anything, but it is desirable that they had enough to more accurately a word is located at the "point of power". Most preferably, the entire text of the desire consisted of 27 words, then the keyword will have serial number 17. If the keywords 2 or 3 (not more), then can they take positions 16 and 17 (if 2 key words) or position 16, 17, 18 (if 3 key words). The prepositions, particles and conjunctions are treated as separate words.
As an abstract example of implementation of this principle here is a form for this desire:
"Ask your subconscious to help organize the events and circumstances of my life so that I could (La) {words of desire 16-e 17-e 18-e}. I want to get it safe for the universal way."
This is a classic example of the "Golden section", where the keyword is drawn to the main element of organic consciousness (OS) to the subconscious directly.
Each person can customize his desire, his words, putting in place points of the Golden section are the most important words, which, of course, should strengthen, speed up the response from GEIP.<

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 15:14

Arhierei

Very interesting, thank you very much!

Архиерарх

Post by Архиерарх » Tue Mar 28, 2017 17:43

Can reinforce the desire/intention, lay in BRM according to the method of "Golden section", if you are building the phrase with the desire as the three keywords (No. 16, 17 and 18) use the so-called word-switches or "word-password" method of James T. Mangan (book "Secret of the easy life. How to live without problems").
John.T.Mangan in 1951, invented a method by which a phrase consisting of three words, connecting with the subconscious mind, leading to the goal that person has set itself. According to George.T.Mangan "with these words, it is possible to obtain everything that has unsuccessfully sought for years: success, happiness, love, prosperity"...
More than 40 years has conducted studies of psychogenesis and other phases of metaphysics, studies in the transmission of thoughts and other. the Basic thesis was "Every thought has its one-word formula". James writes that on March 10, 1951, as if inspiration had a word TOGETHER. Experience has shown that the subconscious mind is ready to accept one word where stubbornly resisted the flow of words. In other words, the subconscious doesn't understand long sentences, but to communicate with them, reducing a long phrase to one word
When working with passwords, there is a certain order in the sentence structure. The first word TOGETHER. This word connects the conscious and subconscious, that is, allows the passage of information through the chain of BRM-CCM-of GAIP. The last word NOW. It allows you to speed up the response of GAIP on the desired event.
In the middle is the word password, which is intended to perform some action that is encrypted this word. Words such passwords are called switcher, and work with them switchings (eng.).
For example, to find a lost object, you need to repeat out loud or to yourself a brief statement: "TOGETHER to FIND NOW." The word combines TOGETHER the conscious and subconscious. Word FIND the key word. The word NOW – the event will happen faster.
There is already a sufficient number of words-password the whole list. And this list is constantly updated. Here are examples from this partial list:
To get rid of pain in any part of the body – "CHANGE".
To avoid all sorts of dangers – "PROTECT".
To keep a secret – FOREVER.
To build something – "PUT".
To improve your telepathic abilities "BETWEEN".
Acquire new ideas "GO".
Quit Smoking – "COUNT".
To get rid of bad habits "OFF".
To win the competition are "FIGHT".
Find a lost object – "to ACQUIRE."
To do cumbersome work – "P".
To strengthen will power – DONE.
To get rid of loneliness "BE".
To avoid needs and debt – "PUSH".
To achieve success is "PATIENCE".
Learn to anticipate – "SLOWER".
Earn a lot of money – "COUNT".
Be so bold – "the SWING".
To learn about the future – "LISTEN".
To do the impossible – "EXPECT".
To sell – "PRESENT".
To maintain health – "BE".
To achieve success at work "PERSONALLY".
and so on.
A more complete list of words of the password can be found on the Internet by typing in search engine "word-password", where everyone can find for himself the right word under the task.
Interesting to know the results of applying this method in the work with BRM or as a Supplement of the method of "Golden section", or separately as an independent method, the use of passwords in the formation of desires/intentions.<

нева

Post by нева » Wed Mar 29, 2017 14:45

Arhierei
Tell me , what kind of interesting artifacts on your avatar..?
Архиерарх wrote:as an independent method, the use of passwords in the formation of desires/intentions.
I wonder what would happen if, even to build a thought process that way.. and some of the words keys and the Golden section and all that You have described, not for desires and intentions, but for the sake of proper organization of process thinking in principle.
You.. a very interesting topic raised.

Архиерарх

Post by Архиерарх » Thu Mar 30, 2017 15:13

I Wonder what would happen if, even to build a thought process that way.. and some of the words keys and the Golden section and all that You have described, not for desires and intentions, but for the sake of proper organization of process thinking in principle.
You.. a very interesting topic raised.

The answer to Your question about the validity of thinking in General very useful, but would have taken too much time and space on the forum and not entirely consistent with the topic of this thread. But still I see the possibility of using this issue when using BRM. So I will try to be as brief as possible in the presentation.
The basis for correct thinking, or of thinking is positive thoughts, thought forms, mental images, desires, intentions, assertions. This is a very powerful and effective tool to change negative perception of life to positive.
How to properly build, I'll try to partially explain:
1. Start with "I" (the verb). These words are the most powerful in the language. Any phrase that begins with these words, the subconscious perceives as a guide to action in the implementation of the task.
2. Use the verb only of the present time in the affirmative mood. Describe what you want as if already acquired or achieved this.
Incorrect: I would like to purchase a new red Lexus (brands like that).
Correct: I love to ride my new red Lexus (brands like that).
3. Include in thoughts, thought forms, approval what you want, not what you don't want. The subconscious does not perceive the particle "not".
Wrong: I am no longer afraid to fly.
Correct: I enjoy the thrill of flight.
4. Don't be wordy. The idea, the thoughtform, the statement should sound like an advertising slogan. Think as if each word costs $1,000. Thought forms, statements should be fairly short and easy to remember.
5. Be specific. Indefinite thought forms lead to undefined results.
Wrong: I sit behind the wheel of his new red car.
That's right: I'm sitting at the wheel of his new red Porsche 911 Carrera.
6. Add to the verb the adverbs like "always", "constantly", "continuously", "now", "confident", "firm", which gives the imaginary effect of the pattern of activity and length of time from the present to the future.
Incorrect: I speak openly and honestly.
That's right: I've always safe to speak openly and honestly.
7. Use at least one word or expression that is alive emotion or sensation. Designate the emotional state, which would be, if already reached the goal. Here are some of the most common words and expressions: with pleasure, joyfully, gladly, cheerfully, proudly, calmly, peacefully, delighted, delightful, lovingly, confidently, calmly, with triumph.
Wrong: I always kept a good weight of 70 kilograms.
Correct: I fly like a bird, high and far, raise your 70 admiringly and easy!
Note selfmovement this thought. The subconscious mind loves rhyme and rhythm.
8. Thought needs to treat you and not someone else. Making a thought form, describe your, and not someone else's action.
Wrong: I look like Antonina cleans the room.
That's right: I am confidently and effectively explain Antonina, what they want from it.
9. Add at the end of the thought forms of the phrase "or better". Making a thoughtform on some specific situation (work, school, vacation), financial goal (house, car, boat), or relationship (husband, wife, children), add (best, best, best).
Desired criteria always come from our life experience. And he is not always comprehensive. Life can be something much more attractive than what we know from our own experience.
Example. I with pleasure have a rest in a beautiful Villa overlooking the sea in the Crimea or in Sochi, or even the best place.
If you use these simple rules in everyday thinking and in laying the desires/intentions in BRM, then I think fast and, most importantly the response of GAAP will be provided.<

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:52

Arhierei
Cases are known when people were looking for ways to "Wake up" your subconscious and it "woke up" and otkazyvaet to participate in absolutely elementary things, for example just to get off the couch. Hence the term went like this.. "diva disease". That is, the seekers can't work, can't bring myself to go to the store or to wash the dishes, or even eating, they say...lazy at all, but they are not so much lazy as "awakened" the subconscious mind is fundamentally refuses to comply commands and orders consciousness, as before, hence the alcoholism develops all sorts of dependencies. But this is an extreme case of conflict of the conscious and subconscious. Apparently a productive dialogue of the conscious and subconscious, is essential for a good life in General.

Архиерарх

Post by Архиерарх » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:50

There are several types of interaction with GAIP through BRM - bookmark desires, intentions, and adoption. If the desire is a phrase with words like "I want so-and-so," the intention is the phrase "I intend to do so-and-so to so-and-so" or "I will do this and that", that statement is a phrase of type "I have it, I have achieved that and this"
Of these types of interactions with GAIP statement is the most powerful, as here, the law of attraction, fixation of events that haven't happened yet, but it is recorded by Your conscious mind and subconscious mind as events that have to occur, according to the law of attraction ruling the Universe.
Type approval is a very powerful means of influencing HEIP with BRM in anticipation of a positive response is the so - called "letter from the future".
"Letter from the future" is a fictional written message to myself from myself from the future with a detailed description of the life that you want to see in the future, in order to attract desired life and fulfill your dreams.
In the letter you write everything that you supposedly received from the future: he mastered a new profession, I graduated, got a high position in a large company, have a higher wage. Better if the description is detailed, in detail. Describe where and how You rest, what countries travel, what to drive, fly, what restaurants to visit. Describe the desired privacy until intimnosti. Describe Your financial status, how much money You have, what You spend, what your house, car, boat, clothes, etc. thus it is not necessary to reduce the bar of Your desires, write on the maximum that You think the top possibilities.
Such a letter You need to read during the call yourself from your phone with BRM on your second phone. When reading there is a very strong emotional outburst and almost real feeling, visualize that you have already received. Thus there is a high level of faith and a huge release of energy of the subconscious through BRM in GAAP that the law of attraction should cause a strong and rapid response of GAAP and positive results in real life.
Regular reading of his letter from the future during the call with your phone with the BRM will give a powerful effect of attraction and change your life. Just don't expect to change everything at once, just your subconscious will catch what you want and through the response of GEIP will bring your life to what is written in the "letter from the future".
"Letter from the future" valid – tested in practice in ordinary life (there are many). It remains to test and evaluate the tool in terms of OS–BRM-CCM-of GAIP.<

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:18

Arhierei
Thanks for the info! :o :ay

Резеда

Post by Резеда » Wed Apr 05, 2017 20:08

Thank you, very interesting and useful. bi

Архиерарх

Post by Архиерарх » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:07

I can not advise even very promising, but unexplored method of obtaining information from the universal data Bank, or information of a plan by the system OS–BRM-CCM-of GAIP.
First, I want to describe 2 cases of application of this method:
1. I began to practice entering into deep meditation, visualizing or just reciting the number mentally at the time of entry into the state of altered consciousness. And here's an amazing fact — over time, I learned to connect to the same "knowledge base". Yes, it all sounds kind of crazy, but fact to me in meditation with the use of this code started to come unique ideas, algorithms and codes, or solve pressing problems.
Also, practicing using this key, I learned a lot about the race and its civilization. I don't know if it's personal imagination, or is the code really works and everything happened with me in that vision exists, but I'm happy with the result. So, for example, in one of the last sessions, I received information about a unique software technology that would allow you to easily load in the brain of large amounts of textual information.
2. During a dive in deep meditation I visualized (mentally uttered or mentally ask) is a number. And then you can get access to the "crystal of knowledge" races "beautiful maidens". So. I tried, and I got a very unexpected...
I really got into a room with the crystal, where I also met a curious nature - a beautiful blonde. My consciousness was heavily blurred, but I somehow understood that I propose to use the "knowledge base" (or allowed). And then I decided to find the answer to the immediate question related to the current work (needed to solve the problem with the equipment). The answer came to me, not explicitly, but enough, this morning at work to find a solution to all problems! This experience struck me as unexpected and awesome!
Now the essence of the method. The method is based on the meditation on the code number obtained by the author, which is the password to connect to the Bank, in the form of a crystal knowledge of a very powerful civilization.
Here's how the author describes what happened to him:
One day when I decided to experiment with the audio session for deep meditation, something happened. I remember lying on the back, wearing headphones and mentally as it was connected to the computer running the program will generate a pseudorandom sequence by the described algorithm.
Following the development of the audio session, I fell into deep relaxation, then fully immersed in a state of altered consciousness and, perhaps, a deep sleep. Before my eyes opened, or rather even to describe - and turned, surprising picture is quite large, covered with stones hill or mountain, through which I entered as if disembodied eyes and found himself in a sort of pyramid room, the top of which were directed up and down. Everything was dark, but through the mysterious dusk, I considered the stepped pyramid structure. On her steps, going down to the center - housed some sarcophagi of light-colored stone, vaguely reminiscent of Egyptian funerary. At the very bottom of this pyramid was a giant crystal, rhombic form. He radiated a slight glow that barely illuminated the surrounding space. When I approached him, I had the image (don't know how to accurately describe) certain blond virgin breathtaking beauty. She mentally greeted me and somehow mentally gave me the information that this structure preserved the bunker, where the frozen remains of her race, and crystal is both a power generator and a super-computer, or rather is a multidimensional carrier of information accumulated from thousands of years of development of their civilization.
And I was asked to touch this crystal and the opportunity to learn from this database any information. Don't know why but in that moment, I desired only to obtain a key to access this knowledgebase, to be able to connect to it in the future. And oddly enough - but a key was given to me. I only remember that after my mind started to broadcast information, which before the installation got to the program will generate a binary sequence. And then I just lost consciousness or fell into the usual deep sleep.
When I came to, after this extraordinary incident, the first thing I looked at the listing of the issuance of the generated binary sequence, imagine my surprise when I found it a very unusual plot
After a few months of work on the transformation of the received sequence received a certain structure.
This structure can be represented as a binary code the following:
Or a decimal number: 1065147564015.
This number is the key by which to access information of crystal that civilization during immersion in deep meditation. If this method is to try on the system OS–BRM-CCM-of GAIP, I think, you can achieve the desired result faster. Because here and there as a transmitting and receiving device is a crystal that according to the law of similarity has to quickly establish a communication channel and to receive a response from GEIP through the promise of a query given a code number via a communication channel from a mobile phone with BRM.
I think this is another interesting, novel way to access new knowledge. I think it would be useful to experiment with this method. It would be very interesting to see who will get a response from GEIP (in this case, who will get the answer from this civilization).
The subtleties of the method describes the author thus:
How I did: well, first, you need to have preset into contact with it. For this you need to read the description in the book. Second, while diving into meditation, I like a mantra, visualizing, repeating binary number, so - zero - void, unit - stream signal energy... And after a while, repeating code, I failed in the ICU, waking up near the crystal...
While this is an isolated contact, but the network has feedback on a similar mechanism. Will experiment further.
PS: after receiving the information from the "crystal" head is very heavy. Apparently it takes a lot of energy and resources of the brain.
IMHO, the pre-alignment is going on here at the time of the formation of thoughts about this information (I mean crystal). Otherwise, just don't work, and the number (I would say a sequence of signals or program of a vibration - binary view) is a setup Protocol for the exchange of information...
If You specifically about the energy loss I not about it wrote, the loss of energy was not a "heavy head" and only with the transfer of information. The author somehow sluggish it describes, but the "loading" of information into the brain, no matter how calculated that if our modern "pot". Too large amount of information in a single impulse, there is not enough bandwidth or processing speed...
But all these are my personal impressions, and then - this is the only case. So it is too early to draw any conclusions...
Details can be found from the book "the Key megasnake", which is on the Internet. Author I. B. Petrov.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Apr 11, 2017 14:52

Usually give individual access codes, especially for access to the databases. To interact with the crystal you can derive from BRM, as You have noticed, the method of setting the crystals
Архиерарх wrote: If this method is to try on the system OS–BRM-CCM-of GAIP, I think, you can achieve the desired result faster.
using the matrix crystal of BRM. As for me, the energy setting on the crystal field on the order faster and easier. But all people are different, the more methods, the more opportunities.

Архиерарх

Post by Архиерарх » Tue Apr 11, 2017 19:18

Аура wrote:Usually give individual access codes, especially for access to the databases.
Thank you AURA that You took the time to view my posts.
The fact of the matter is that in this case the access code is used by several people, and they have worked. Answer or not the answer is civilization in this case depends on the spirit wishing to communicate his spirituality and ability to properly use given information. Those who failed the communication - obviously either not ripe or not ripe to receive the requested information. But, in any case, to use the opportunity to liaise with a very unusual civilization through the system OS–BRM-CCM-of GAIP very tempting. Usually in this case it helps the fact that the person wishing to communicate with charm, first, not afraid of it, deliberately communication, second lives "in perfect harmony" with your soul, that is, has a certain level of spirituality, allowing him to have zero or close to zero level of karmic debt.
I cited specifically as an example, a way of communicating with authors through meditation and a deep dive into the trance state into a state of altered consciousness (SIS). But what is stopping without falling is able to use a mortgage approval through the use of your phone with BRM and using context, "crystal-crystal" in the chain of OS–BRM-CCM-of GEIP?

донна Лилия

Post by донна Лилия » Fri Apr 21, 2017 14:08

Great need a topic! Arhiereithank you!
I tried laying down to strengthen the intention of using the keywords switches (I have a BRM bridge). Responses flowed through different channels and such "juicy", from which goosebumps. BRM as if alive, flashed and sparkled.

донна Лилия

Post by донна Лилия » Fri Apr 21, 2017 14:09

Arhiereiartifacts in your avatar also with crystals?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 21, 2017 18:05

Архиерарх wrote:.... And then you can get access to the "crystal of knowledge" races "beautiful maidens".
Good afternoon.Questions not on the application of BRM :? Do not count the tiresome questions, just interest . :) Why "Russ beautiful maidens"? Men have it? If so , in what form?
Архиерарх wrote:And I was asked to touch this crystal and the opportunity to learn from this database any information. Don't know why but in that moment, I desired only to obtain a key to access this knowledgebase, to be able to connect to it in the future.
Why you wanted to know about this race? Whether it is your native Russ-your house? And the main question, are you sure you were in the place about which they write? Many different illusory places to eat in space near the Earth. Two different Forces which also have their own "Database" , which is presented as a Database only. But...how do you test for validity ? In addition to the codes that you are able to learn about this race, if not a secret ? With their technology ,for example.

Архиерарх

Post by Архиерарх » Sat Apr 22, 2017 18:25

донна Лилия wrote:need a Great theme! Arhiereithank you!
I tried laying down to strengthen the intention of using the keywords switches (I have a BRM bridge). Responses flowed through different channels and such "juicy", from which goosebumps. BRM as if alive, flashed and sparkled.
Very pleased, Donna Lily, for You that my information is beginning to emerge, to bear fruit and to help users of BRM. More such reviews on this thread to help everyone.
Last edited by Архиерарх on Sat Apr 22, 2017 18:45, edited 1 time in total.

Архиерарх

Post by Архиерарх » Sat Apr 22, 2017 18:26

донна Лилия wrote:Arhiereiartifacts in your avatar also with crystals?
Yes.

Архиерарх

Post by Архиерарх » Sat Apr 22, 2017 18:40

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Questions not on the application of BRM
I don't think so. My information is on the application of BRM, specifically to extend the application of BRM. Read the post Donna Lilies - as she helps my information to revitalize its BRM.
Everything else You wrote - it's not me. I quoted authors who have been able to achieve this race of beautiful maidens. What they knew is up to them. If you want to know who they are, what they then learn is not from me but from them. I did not communicate with them and give information, how is this possible. If You succeed you will get a lot of impressions. And it's not "race" and "race" (figuratively civilization). Maybe it's not the name of their civilization. So they called the author, who communicated with them. "Maybe, maybe not to be" is not a question of the researcher. The truth is where deep faith. Fear - don't try to communicate. "Afraid of wolves - in the woods not to go." You're applying BRM, sure it's not from the devil? If you reach the ability to communicate in this race, "the beautiful virgins," You will feel it in your soul that this is a very friendly, highly advanced, filled with the love of people race-civilization. Then all the questions disappear.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Apr 27, 2017 17:33

Архиерарх wrote:First I want to describe 2 cases of application of this method:
1. I began to practice entering into deep meditation......
1.I'm sorry , but You do not understand, I wrote about your question that topic , and then asked questions not related to BRM))).
2. You never pointed out that it's not Your impressions from contacts with other civilizations. Presented , both from Your face is the story. :? Would give them contacts ,respectively, of these questions for You and would not be))). Have friends contactees , and this race is not heard.And therefore asked the question, it was interesting.
New methods of application of BRM thank you.

Джеймс

Post by Джеймс » Mon May 08, 2017 21:15

Архиерарх wrote:I cited specifically as an example, a way of communicating with authors through meditation and a deep dive into the trance state into a state of altered consciousness (SIS). But what is stopping without falling is able to use a mortgage approval through the use of your phone with BRM and using context, "crystal-crystal" in the chain of OS–BRM-CCM-of GEIP?
To get exactly "to the destination", you need to find a crystal. What was the crystal's knowledge of a race of beautiful maidens?

Архиерарх

Post by Архиерарх » Wed May 10, 2017 11:50

Джеймс wrote:to get exactly "to the destination", you need to find a crystal. What was the crystal's knowledge of a race of beautiful maidens?
In order to get to the destination, with BRM, no need to find a crystal. You need to say either binary, or digital code specified by the author, entering into the crystal race of beautiful maidens. The author does not use BRM, were in communication through an altered state of consciousness. I offered to try to make contact through the use of BRM. In my opinion, there is no difference, what's your crystal in BRM. Your BRM is associated with the crystal of knowledge through the digital or binary code, You say repeatedly through BRM. Interested in the response. It will be the quality and properties no one knows yet, because this experience has not yet been anybody.
I'd like to know if someone will receive a response from a crystal of knowledge through the application of BRM.