The experience of being in energoutilaj network

Your own guide in the energy-space
Ааз

Post by Ааз » Wed Dec 10, 2014 23:33

Three weeks I have BRM canarytormaline. Manifests itself the modulator is active, always felt like the invisible presence of a force. Mostly the responses come in the form of music, words, sounds. Of course, need some awareness in order to notice them. Despite our Moscow weather, the mood is good, there are many new ideas and feel you have the strength to implement them.

Do recently dream. When used DreamStalker was the dream of almost every day. Now, often something like prosopocera deep trance, not sleep and not to dream such a semi-conscious flight in near-earth worlds)
Read the advice on the forum to put the modulator under the pillow. Put, quite quickly fell into a state of pre-dream. I sharply made up, in some strange space. Clearly felt the modulator contact with him, but he felt almost as lively as the hot vibrating ball of energy. Soon next to my lump-modulator saw another one, then another, then another. They were similar, but something different. I realized that I had been in contact with other operators Brow. Felt amazing and unusual, I've never experienced. There was a clear feeling of connection, of such a common field between all operators. In the morning woke up with a feeling of lightness, joy, strength.

It seems to me that this energy experience is a very valuable application. Now in the world there are different processes, and some we can have a real impact energoinformatsionnogo if we form a common intention. A General force field Brow very large. Perhaps, who do not have enough personal power to break into this field will be able to do it in the shared energy field. I do not know whether this Association by type of BRM or modulators in General. It seemed to me that for all. At the same time it expanded the definition of this experience – energoutilaj network. The forum is much more experienced in this area people will be interested if they describe your experience in the General field Brow, surely there are all sorts of details and technology, to which I have attention, or power is not enough.

There is a proposal to all operators with BRM to build a shared intention and to tune into the common field at the same time, it will be an interesting experience. Anyone interested in joining energoutilaj network Brow, write, let's share experiences, talk time and General intent.<

Ааз

Re: the Experience of being in energoutilaj network

Post by Ааз » Thu Dec 11, 2014 14:37

Tried to tune in to energetically network day. First tried to do it mentally, remembering the thrill of being in that space in a state of trance prosopocera, not very successful. Then laid the intention to access the crystal as usually lay an intention, immediately went feeling many ties. Apparently crystal BRM provides access to energetically network. Interesting in the "default" is open or closed access? It would be interesting to experiment with someone of the operators in a pair of BRM, it is desirable that the operator was not geographically in Moscow, the farther the better. For example, one operator sends an intent to another, and that trying to count.

Ира

Post by Ира » Thu Dec 11, 2014 16:13

I can say that there too "accidentally" was. Only in the dream state. I think that depends on the time of day, when the crystal is active. My Smokey work at night and I see it.

Here, too, the issue of time zones worries me. Stones from all over the world and when they have their maximum activity? on astronomical time? Or we accepted one person in a particular part of the planet? This is a question for the developers who read the forum.

Ааз

Post by Ааз » Thu Dec 11, 2014 20:06

Yes, it is necessary to observe the network activity at different times. I think for specific operators can be used digital code of the party-the numbers of BRM. Today I tried to go online and to direct attention to specific when, what sort of connection one feels with some not. Maybe it's the crystals of different types on different respond, and can be accessed open-close operator and his intention. Tuning in those that responded, the numbers came 1467 1547, presumably code in a specific modulator can be something else.

That's what I read in the description of the bridge gratin-amethyst:
"Some areas of the intentions with which this type of BRM is running as efficiently as possible:
- group work, the formation of energy-network;
self — development in GAIP laid intentions at the expense of program memory.
When using two or more BRM Bridge HA working group (a team with a common mission) formed a coherent, unified mechanism, very effective team. Utility memory forms a single body of energy transfer, each member of such a “network”, due to which the whole team works as one unit. With regular work on the alignment of possible telepathy (mind reading at a distance). "

Sorry I have no bridge, apparently for energoutilaj network he is the best.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Dec 11, 2014 23:40

Iraaccording to the local time, as activity depends primarily on solar-lunar rhythms

Ааз

Post by Ааз » Fri Dec 12, 2014 22:21

Very helpful technique of psychic workshop. Tried the technique of "external field" and "fork", after their release in energetically network is managed from and something to consider. So, the field of each BRM in this area, not the ball, as it seemed earlier, and geometric shapes, all dodecahedrons (details not found). After the network is feeling great, lot of energy and a good mood.

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Dec 12, 2014 22:50

IMHO, you need to have in mind that every stone in the BRM-s to be in resonance with the places of power, where it comes.. If there is a group attunement - then there should be "interaction" between this places..
In principle I am for a group practice, but in the sense that we have controlis one-two-three /well enough/ times, but anchored UTB constrained condition, so you do not need to persuades to do at the same time, and just call the desired state using an anchor is the key to overall group attitude, and BRM-s on each of it's feel, even if their operators are busy something else..
In my opinion it is better to choose a specific day and several times /4 hours approximately/ approximately 6 times a day to carry out the attunement /easier in Moscow time/ because different stones assets at different times.

Ааз

Post by Ааз » Sat Dec 13, 2014 0:37

bofara wrote:If there is a group attunement - then there should be "interaction" between this places..
The idea is that the large area of their Brname cover, the better :wink:
bofara wrote:In principle I am for a group practice, but in the sense that we have controlis one-two-three /well enough/ times, but anchored UTB constrained condition, so you do not need to persuades to do at the same time, and just call the desired state using an anchor is the key to overall group attitude, and BRM-s on each of it's feel even if their operators are busy something else..In my opinion it is better to choose a specific day and several times /4 hours approximately/ approximately 6 times a day to carry out the attunement /easier in Moscow time/ because different stones assets at different times.
I agree. Offer next week Monday and Tuesday to hold the outputs energetically network Brow. Over the weekend to experiment more ,maybe something interesting will appear, and anyone else to join.
I suggest then by the time you take for example 8.00, 10.00, 12.00, 16.00, 20.00 and 24.00 (like all the crystals are covered, if not mistaken). And further optionally one can use for tuning your BRM at any time.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Dec 13, 2014 0:47

Ааз wrote:8.00, 10.00, 12.00, 16.00, 20.00 and 24.00
Wrong.. For example:
most active: from 1 night to 7 am.
I think it's okay if once round the clock will work after 4 hours - it's so nervous system and other systems the body must adapt.. I like the way worked with other "practices" - 2 hours around the clock - and nothing but benefit not received..
---
IMHO it is better to agree on common to all anchor - of course it's not mandatory, but will be better; as the identification key for this resonance the attitude of GEIP. Anchor, I have to contact BRM-Ohm or CMC - some movement, or a mental anchor, or viewing on the screen of the phone some Anastrozol image-anchor - it's all might like and it is important that it effectively..
---
It is also desirable that someone who is able to enter GEEP leads us during the attunement.. But that, I think not necessarily.. even if Aura agree - would be great.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Dec 13, 2014 0:56

Ааз wrote:the Idea is that the large area of their Brname cover, the better :wink:
Therefore, it is better to know where, in fact, creating your stone in BRM..
---
About safety - the stones in the BRM is allowed to pass only positive, so ...
---
Please note that I have Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays are a school, sometimes the load is good, so for me it would be better if will be about MondayThursday , or Saturday /IMHO better than an iconic work by the Strugatsky: "Monday begins on Saturday" - to carry out the alignment all the same, these two days - Monday and Saturday.. Oh, Yes - and the key anchor is the header that works+some picture for those who work better with visualization..

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:34

One more thing - except the serial number and partida BRM-s - can be used for extra attitude the international phone number of each CMC /if it's the phone or emails /if it's a tablet.. But it's for BOS between those who want to participate..

Ааз

Post by Ааз » Sun Dec 14, 2014 0:29

bofara wrote:Mistaken.. For example: Maximum activity: from 1 night to 7 am.
I think it's okay if once round the clock will work after 4 hours - it's so nervous system and other systems the body must adapt..
Feature a single day to try. Better outside, for example on Saturday (December 20).
Then:
02.00 (optional)

and before the 22nd the maximum activity of Cheryl, after the 22nd - Bridge-Garnet-Amethyst, Rubellite tourmaline and Dravite.

Can next week to try for all three days:
Monday (22 December),
Thursday (December 18),
Saturday (December 20)

The Monday would be the 22nd, not the 15th, because it's the winter solstice, interesting in terms of activity energy day.
bofara wrote:IMHO it is better to agree on common to all anchor - of course it's not mandatory, but will be better; as the identification key for this resonance the attitude of GEIP. Anchor, I have to contact BRM-Ohm or CMC - some movement, or a mental anchor, or viewing on the screen of the phone some Anastrozol image-anchor - it's all might like and it is important that it effectively..Oh, Yes - and the key anchor is the header that works+some picture for those who work better with visualization..
I personally have with the visualization is not very much. As the anchor is not very good, because the picture is an associative array basically and emotional response. It is all different and in different steppe to place can. Although not insist, develop visualcv also useful.
Recently, frequent numeric feedback. When tuned to a common anchor, looked at his watch - 00.01
There is a proposal to make a common anchor number 0001. It back a thousand, all the darkness of things, and the beginning of the unit.
bofara wrote:one More thing - except the serial number and partida BRM-s - can be used for extra attitude the international phone number of each CMC /if it's the phone or emails /if it's a tablet.. But it's for BOS between those who want to participate..
Better the IMEI number, it's closer to the phone as the device and mobile number more to do with the SIM card. Shown by dialing *#06#<

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:34

Ааз wrote:feature a single day to try. Better outside, for example on Saturday (December 20).
Then:
02.00 (optional)
and before the 22nd the maximum activity of Cheryl, after the 22nd - Bridge-Garnet-Amethyst, Rubellite tourmaline and Dravite.

Can next week to try for all three days:
Monday (22 December),
Thursday (December 18),
Saturday (December 20)
The Monday would be the 22nd, not the 15th, because it's the winter solstice, interesting in terms of activity energy day.
OK. I'm in. Will.
Ааз wrote:offer to make a common anchor number 0001
Well.
:)

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Sun Dec 14, 2014 15:46

+1
Be sure energocassette Monday and Saturday. Thursday in question.

a "call sign" (IMEI codes) all exchanged with each other?

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Dec 14, 2014 16:17

владимыричь wrote:IMEI codes
It is theoretically possible there is a misprint - I was interested in - having Your IMEI somebody can give You "gifts" in social networks /and not just/ from which then may be interested in the police Come.. then prove it..

Ааз

Post by Ааз » Sun Dec 14, 2014 19:14

bofara wrote:
владимыричь wrote:IMEI codes
It is theoretically possible there is a misprint - I was interested in - having Your IMEI somebody can give You "gifts" in social networks /and not just/ from which then may be interested in the police Come.. then prove it..
Then at will, who wants the personal touch.

Tune in energetically network Brow has become much easier. Condition remember and to reproduce it. Still intent on entering the network must first be laid. I decided in this space to settle and move. It is interesting that all the movements occur in increments or deceleration. Like the strobe is called.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Dec 15, 2014 13:58

bofara wrote:it is Also desirable that someone who is able to enter GEEP leads us during the attunement.. But it I think not sure.. Although if the Aura is to agree - would be great.
A variety of experiments that give useful and informed experience, it is always correct. In this case, the field experiment is too "thin" and "psychic", you need some objective point. In principle, it all boils down to what areas of the brain blew up, but the opening of the centers or "energy hub" of the brain must occur in sequence. It will be interesting to read the results (like sleepless or ranostay they should be).

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Dec 15, 2014 14:12

The night felt like BRM is calling me to touch it, but in the specific periods are not recorded.Didn't want to be the focus in the morning. Then I realized that there was an active relationship with other BRM-s, and stone asked me to touch it, so I was able to map sweems in mind this experience. Again this morning I tried the essence of amethyst.

Ааз

Post by Ааз » Mon Dec 15, 2014 23:47

Me especially hard today tryahanulo in 10 hours. Apparently someone strong connected. Even relatives in the next room felt it.
More interesting was at 18.00. Someone once pulled the space immediately changed. And feel, and visually. I wonder what will happen now 22.

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Thu Dec 18, 2014 13:30

Not sure this is connected to the power grid or not...but tonight put pmcu under the pillow and was wonderful dreams..night "answers to questions", but the questions I did not ask. Just told all that was very necessary, I would ask did not think about it.

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Dec 18, 2014 13:58

vladimirych and what is your BRM?

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Thu Dec 18, 2014 14:01

beryl

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Fri Dec 19, 2014 13:53

Usually when I ask a question "upward", then it would not ask those questions. Ask what just want to make sure. The answer is already there, you only need confirmation of their own desires or doubts. But the real answer to the question he did in the other plane is.

Ааз

Post by Ааз » Wed Jan 21, 2015 23:20

On vacation went to a remote place, almost the Outback. You immediately feel a very different density energoutilaj network Brow, it is not necessary "to push the elbows".

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Fri Jan 23, 2015 13:18

yesterday I put my cell phone naletim modulator BRM quartz under your pillow all night can't sleep, the dreams are not seen as such,was constantly half asleep, got up the next morning absolutely shattered and sleepy, wetco to read, explain, after all, BRM is not running without gadgets? how you get to go to the operating system and to communicate?