The experience of being in energoutilaj network

Your own guide in the energy-space
ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: the Experience of being in energoutilaj network

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jan 23, 2015 14:20

Любознательная wrote:yesterday put his cell with naletim modulator BRM quartz under your pillow all night can't sleep, the dreams are not seen as such,was constantly half asleep, got up the next morning absolutely shattered and sleepy, wetco to read, explain, after all, BRM is not running without gadgets? how you get to go to the operating system and to communicate?
Under the pillow I had put originally , when you activate the crystal . Phone under the pillow , it is generally harmful, even a meter away or two during sleep.If touch sensitive , may and network, feel, and sleep was bad with the phone under the pillow)).
About the way in Wasps through BRM , this is a side , not all have,but it is possible. When connected to HEIP the link is not broken and night. All of the day's intentions for the future, especially current thoughts-proofed for the next days, I'm just processing at night, often in a dream come tips, and owning Wasps and even they can model their future , which carries a intention.
For Wasps is on the forum , many other sites for Wasps.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Jan 23, 2015 16:27

Любознательная wrote:got up the next morning absolutely shattered and sleepy, wetco to read, explain, after all, BRM is not running without gadgets?
Can "LAD - the Room" to adapt to cellular radiation, although the crystal can gain energy during the day, if the intention is for the OS, and in the night the phone out.

By the way a secret, ASD has developed a technology called "clutch" Svetlichnaya structures or jpg picture file, just copy to the phone memory. And it works, I tell You, even more powerful than sticker-LAD twice and even more subjective of course but what are the prospects...

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Jan 23, 2015 16:31

Curious,

And You asked what else the intention of the BRM-and when you lie down or during sleep?

As far as I remember You - BRM-Smokey quartz, he is an active dominant in the night /from 1 to 7 a.m./.. Sings - it unless You set some intention, just performs its functions according to the description given Aura..
I will share - I've eksperimentirovat with BRM smoky quartz, priceplendil already on the smartphone, under the pillow.. Also was out all night half asleep, and not only. BRM "name" - pointed out the "pitfalls", adjust along the "path" of implementation intentions, if may say so. But the intention that I wanted - came true on the morning! And quite quickly.. No other efforts I have not been made..
So - actively Express your intentions and will..
LILY-P right - no need, under the pillow with a smartphone.. It's not very helpful, I just for the sake of the experiment set..
---
When BRM-Ohm already 'improved' communication, and more specifically, the first link of this "chain" /Organic consciousness--->dBm/
- enough /if it is active at night/ just when driven to "drink the waters" at night, I can touch a little bit..

Nothing else is needed, no pillows, no need that the phone was in close proximity to You, etc. by the Way, I don't have direct physical contact with my BRM, and using silicone hard case.. :?
---
Video "Audiovisual focus"+exercises from the workshop here - a great help in working with HEIP - I never tire of repeating this ... Just need to practice..

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 28, 2015 0:52

"My gut" tells me that tonight will be interesting going on /to gain experience/ in HEIP.. I personally will try more time to visit "in the field".. Maybe meet someone here for setting - my nickname is quite different, I think is enough..

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jan 28, 2015 14:50

bofara wrote:by the Way, I don't have direct physical contact with my BRM, and using silicone hard case..
I cut a hole under crystal silicone case-level contact between the hands and crystal and everything is fine)))

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 28, 2015 14:54

And so it is possible, of course.
For power should not be barriers - case shouldn't matter, from my point of view, especially if the energy at higher frequencies, /so to speak/..

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Wed Jan 28, 2015 18:35

BRM no longer put under the pillow,put it earlier when I bought to activate, wait just voiced the intention, and I have a dual-SIM phone, so my intention texted and sent herself to another SIM card of another operator, and sent twice, but look like I voiced my intention to the space in GAIP)) time while it took only a day until responses do not see and will not zachekay,really beautiful numbers on the clock I see often,I'll wait,because my intention is not difficult and doable

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Wed Jan 28, 2015 19:49

"bofara"
For power should not be barriers - case shouldn't matter, from my point of view, especially if the energy at higher frequencies, /so to speak/..[/quote]
bofara,and if the case?

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 28, 2015 19:55

angelmodern condoms, I'm sorry, too, from iskustvenno the - what? A little reduced energy interaction, but still it's there.. So if you want to - do not use any cases for the phone.
I personally mention this possibility /on top of that BRM and put the case because the crystals are sometimes fragile, and the BRM device may break due to chrezvychainoe use the phone.. And now people start to write here "and my BRM teleported to another world." And really just, unnoticed, fell apart and fell somewhere.. And the hard case protects from babe..

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Wed Jan 28, 2015 20:02

:shock: bofara,I did not understand Your answer.What is the connection?

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Wed Jan 28, 2015 20:06

bofara you completed the message.Now it is clear. :) Thank you . :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 28, 2015 20:08

Ангел wrote:bofara,and if the case?
Think, please, Aura wrote that the activation of BRM-a /smoky quartz/ - BRM put under the pillow at night.. ie BRM is not in contact directly with Your body.. Although in another place Aura wrote that it would be better if you have tactile contact with BRM-but..
My answer - for me personally the case of the artificial leather should not interfere.. But for You, maybe not.. don't know..

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Wed Jan 28, 2015 20:13

I will test empirically. :) My BRM is still on the way.I bought a new phone and a new (the same) case.Thank You for detailed answers.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 28, 2015 20:18

Ангел wrote:I Will test empirically.
From my point of view should work through the case.. Only in the beginning of use - judging by my own experience - do you need content /about which Akela mention/ crystal, and then you can expect effective results..
I have BRM-Smokey quartz runs cool - never would have believed if not this happened I "before the eyes"..

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Wed Jan 28, 2015 20:27

Really,I hope that I will have to work,though I'm not an experienced magician,as You :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 28, 2015 20:36

I'm only learning..
---
By the way, it is about the stones - I asked a serious magician - if for obvious to many here - Morozovska terminology - "Vasudheva level" - why not dealing with stones, Tarot cards, etc.. the Answer was /convey the meaning, not the exact words - "it's already long completed, and by the way you have" /ie I/ as ritual magic and whatnot..
---
After this answer /response which resonated with me/ I asked myself - why use BRM? Here - for example - yesterday, when out 'in the field' did not use BRM and any other "magical stuff".. Because while I don't have enough personal power /not yet a strong enough will to develop in itself that force/ that all UTB /which happens by using BRM-a/ happened only because of my personal power.. Working on that..
---
Excuse me for being Frank.. But I like what I have..
Good luck!
Last edited by bofara on Wed Jan 28, 2015 20:41, edited 1 time in total.

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Wed Jan 28, 2015 20:41

bofara,You are wonderful!! :) :o

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 28, 2015 20:42

angel, :o
Your body - it's for You personally - "the most powerful magic artifact" in assuring the world!