Brmy - share personal experience

Your own guide in the energy-space
bofara
Re: Brmy - share personal experience

Post by bofara » Sun Dec 14, 2014 16:40

Евгений Борисович wrote:But if You combine the essence of BRM and in the intention of catching the thieves in the market?
Yet mastered, can not say anything further about your experience. When will something interesting to share.. and I'm interested in other things than work.. :)
About, but I have very short experience in this direction, therefore and wrote here to find keys to the area of EIP that are "responsible" for the divine powers of the saints, i.e. in GEIP records all these information about miracles of the saints, and then BRM /or essence/ will probably point to this area "a positive experience"..

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:17

Apparently crystal essence is a powerful thing.. I injected on an empty stomach in the morning /two of zilch directly into the mouth/ and then felt a strong impact only when eaten /I eat late posleobeda and evening/. Very strong bioenergy is poured into my meridians.. it's the second time use essencia Amethyst..
Aurathanks , very interesting experience.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Dec 16, 2014 17:05

In connection with my further development in a certain school of magic I refuse to use the BRM-s and essence. So as not to have any questions /if someone will ask in a PM why I will not answer/ that's correct you need me /no one forced me, actually even the issue was not discussed, it's my ednolichno, independent decision - I leave aside all sorts of vspomagatelnymi funds used from now on.. Sorry, I will not participate in the practice of entering into energoinformational network.
Although, if possible I would be grateful for further newsletters and information about psychoenergetically workshop /some exercise much touch with those from school, I want to combine them/..

Милая

Post by Милая » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:09

bofara, I have no BRM, but yesterday morning I read this topic, and in the evening I came up with the idea that relying on a variety of devices, we are distracted from what is most important, from its development, the capabilities of our brain, from workouts to personal abilities and, consequently, refuse the disclosure of personal potential. From this point of view, Your motivation for abandoning the use of BRM is clear to me. Another thing is that maybe You will come back to BRM, when will increase personal power ?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:29

In other words, "relying on dumbbells and various devices, the physical strength will not develop."
There are devices replacement ability, and there are devices that develop their own abilities.

нева

Post by нева » Wed Dec 17, 2014 13:02

If we consider the car as a device facilitating the movement in physical space, on the one hand, any person would be useful sometimes go on foot, two hundred kilometers. But on the other hand the art of safe driving, requires some very serious skills. This speed and brain processing of perceived information and immediate decision-making and high responsibility for their lives and the lives of others and much more. In other words:
the motorist could be the motorist and pedestrian, but the pedestrian without rights, without knowledge and skills can not sit down and go.
When there were phones, people communicated "live" that is got up, dressed, were walking or riding, just to say a few words. Of course live chat many times better phone, but the World is changing rapidly and it's more of a reality in which the firing of a machine gun is more effective than the bow and crossbow.
It seems that the speed and efficiency in the modern world played a significant role.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jan 01, 2015 14:33

While the crystal Essentio Amethyst are posutochno because it's a very powerful thing..
Working with my BRM allows me a deeper understanding of how to work "remote in time".. Interesting gifts came in the form of strange to me songs from my favorite band -Rammstein /I didn't even know that they have such songs were, and kind of interested in the creativity of this group for 15 years, and more :shock:/.. In some texts find interesting moments.. Responses..
To malenkomu only example:
schwarzes Glas ist überall
Russian translation /here/:
tiny wish would be you are blind
We are victims of a terrible deceit.
Black glass is everywhere
We are guilty because ugly

Black glass obscures the light
A tiny wish - would you be blind
Black glass, and I again look at my own face
I from what we ugly?

In front of the fallen people
And among the masks becomes more difficult.
Black glass is everywhere
Forget how beautiful you were

Black glass obscures the light
A tiny wish - would you be blind
Black glass, and I again look at my own face
I from what we ugly?

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jan 01, 2015 23:47

Already know the person and appearance stealing women. Have to catch with unpaid food in the bag.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:18

The last two days, /especially/ a very increased interaction with BRM-Smokey. And it's only "the operator is in the taste".. I am very happy. Keep is quite normal, by the way BRM is a very good 'teacher' /of course it is good to consider features of inorganic consciousness, from the point of view of organic/ ..
From tomorrow I will start again to use essence Amethyst /I am here the last three days have paraparaparadise work - you need at least to do the right job in my sleep 7-8-9 hours to recuperate/..
p.s. some of the exercises that make mascola where learning is very similar to the workshop here. It's quite normal in this world - the legs grow from there where it is necessary.. and resonances, of course.. :wink: Sings while allow myself to use-to train-to learn BRM smoky+will and crystal bridge. Essence posutochno, because fear is a very powerful thing of course master, but I want to understand what's going on in real time, and not to do so nazyvaemym and loved many "recapitulation," i.e., like I like to say "to rotate the video in reverse"/..

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:35

bofara wrote:Already know the person and appearance stealing women. Have to catch with unpaid food in the bag.
Well, well, such people are usually good 'smell' when someone is on their tracks and just isparitsya /at least for some time.. It happens.. :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:58

Today doing exercise 1. Volume. - time of 20 minutes. Did a modified version of the /only was not able to keep all 12 nodes attention and 6 secondary - hands, elbows, and Shin+2 mainthe solar plexus and the brain/. For each individual node added dopolnitelnoe feeling - one feeling nails rat :)on the other ledeno piece, etc. Thus, bundling these secondary nodes through energy efforts with the main nodes of the brain and the solar plexus; and also among themselves; nonlinear relationships are created that help in structuring your consciousness..
Kept barely 20 minutes, but honestly. Using, however, the crystal Essentia Amethyst.
Also worked with a similar practice "Energy listening" - felt-heard some space for the people. Worked with great precision to determine the location /error in the order of 2-3 meters/ testing.
These exercises, in combination with the program rainbow, Andrei Patrushev is a very good stage to its further development..
p.s. and tissue regeneration of the skin - I cut my finger today - just could happen at very high speed if /after these exercises/ will pay to them a need, I would use the expression "energy" attention..

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Jan 10, 2015 14:04

One of the most effective ways to repeat a desired situation, event, etc. that were already in the past - this is to memorize the sensations in the body during those events.. And then play them back.. As I understand it - the Technique of "Compilation" it gives much advanced features than simple memorization-plays /anchoring essentially different sensations in the body.
Yesterday I reproduced the sensations in the body related to specific experience, but a /so in the morning took essence Amethyst/ - I wanted to put a kind of 'record' - about before this situation happens once a day - yesterday it was 2 times..

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Jan 10, 2015 14:09

A little advice for Bopara. So much to experiment without spending a lot of time money, better go through the learning on the course to theta healing. There you will learn to scan everything. :ay And your capabilities and abilities will increase significantly.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Jan 10, 2015 14:26

Thank you. However, I have already felt the usefulness of those practices, so I will continue to engage with them.. plan to do advanced /if possible/ in methods of clairvoyance /remoted viewing/ - this is a highly resource-intensive "practices"..

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Jan 12, 2015 0:34

Some athletes kept at the Bank some of its blood and pour yourself a goal is a better understanding. I like to charge some food and water with his own Bioenergia on the railway principle.
Today 'charged' SMS sent to myself, with wifi access free SMS service from my mobile operator. Well, there is when you receive a text. SMS-I gave more sitting than concrete, narrowly focused 'thought form'.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:47

bofara wrote:SMS have I gave more sitting than concrete, narrowly focused 'thought form'.
Today's attached text in "the form of good luck" and "more resources" - after a couple hours came straight response.. Already tested 6 times /so as not to be attributed to chance, but also "imposed" a projection for the near future is tomorrow/ - the response always comes after 1.5-3 hours.. Always a positive response.. About tomorrow - it's clear that those who read it, too, will be affected, but I think it's a nice workout - despite the attention - your goal is realized.. :) My goal:
bofara wrote:One of the most effective ways to repeat a desired situation, event, etc. that were already in the past - this is to memorize the sensations in the body during those events.. And then to reproduce them..
repetition and repetition and repetition....... etih beneficial for me events..
---
Due to the sensitivity, which is beginning to Wake up, thanks to some of the exercises of the workshop - felt like my energy body is /or rather trying to go/ cold outside.. Immediately reacted-corrected.. won't happen again..
In that sense, I personally, think that despite the "stealth" ranged magical effects - you can always find information about their source or even not really on a conscious level. Example - someone is trying to influence you remotely /or call you directly in resonance with something/. These microparticles /don't even know what they are called/ are its characteristics - so you can restore it to "charge" not even tracking who he is, but just "at" the origin of these particles.

нева

Post by нева » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:37

bofara wrote:Hildren microparticles /I don't know what they're called/
You can call them Tau http://grigam.narod.ru/publiknau/p10.htm
http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/amayfa ... 129892435/#

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:31

Nevathe second link doesn't open me..

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:22

Three days ago I wanted to get an answer to my questions, connected with "magic in modern Israel" /can't put it more clearly, sorry/.. the Answer was on the next day after the "query" - very interesting from my point of view - it's a series of articles in one journal in Bulgarian, about the different stages of intuition, about NLP, etc. - from my point of view informative and interesting.
"Magic in modern Israel" in "response"-the response there was the interview-the story of some Israelis, with the creative name Itay Pinky..
photos and small part of the interviews are taken here/.
And his "magic" - mentalism.. Can't tell, but the BRM-u - "Good job!"..
p.s. and in an interview with Itay Pinky gives the answer to the question - did the Israeli service of its services - "no".. ie it is positioning itself more as a showman.. Even in the Wikipedia link above - as mentality upomyanut URI Geller, Rasputin, etc. :shock:
p.p.s. here are more resonances responses about mentalism..

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:55

bofara wrote:Today 'charged' SMS sent to myself, with wifi access free SMS service from my mobile operator. Well, there is when you receive a text. SMS-I gave more sitting than concrete, narrowly focused 'thought form'.
And Brncic was on the device from which you sent SMS, received, or both?

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jan 15, 2015 14:40

One device - the smartphone. It - BRM-Smokey Quartz.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:14

Regularly appear "nice" numbers such as: 13:31, etc. when working actively with HEEP.

Сергейй

Post by Сергейй » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:20

bofara wrote:Already regularly appear "nice" numbers such as: 13:31, etc. when working actively with HEEP.
See more at watch... :))
BRM is not in use and also see nice numbers.... :))
maybe it is not a BRM?

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:23

Watch don't wear.. Yes, I than started to use BRM - also as You see this combination, but now especially with the active work GEIP/ - more often.. :?
About working with GEIP on a smartphone nakleeno on him BRM - Bang - hildren W numbers, then again and again.. Then /when already started info/ - again, usually such combinations..
Thing is, from my point of view - in responses GEIP - and it's possible without BRM, but you can with BRM-but.. :?

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Jan 30, 2015 14:16

When you need, figuratively, to visually indicate BRM-Smokey has adjusted to the speed of realization of my intentions - that represent the button which if you turn to the right - accelerates; and if the left - diminish speed..