Brmy - share personal experience

Your own guide in the energy-space
bofara
Brmy - share personal experience

Post by bofara » Tue Dec 09, 2014 13:08

Today I got my BRM-Smoky quartz + Amethyst crystal essence.
So far, only put BRM on smartphone and immediately went the exchange between the stone and my left hand where I was holding the phone. The interaction of different density, stability, flow /flow double-sided/, there is an exchange of a large amount of information, performance.
Another interesting case - after taking BRM-a and stuck - went to brother. He was tired. Sort of out of my cocoon went from energy to them.
-Now will download to the phone memory of the book-of encyklopedii about therapeutic and biologically active plants. Then, after a while you can just do yourself energoinformational tea.
As BRM-Smoky quartz works perfectly with endokrinnaja system will indicate on the harmonization of endokrinnye glands - am I psycho - choleric, sometimes react quickly and reactive, but this is not always useful - the so-called "fighting" hormones - not always a good thing to apply in everyday genevie. :)
- Again. All my adult family members /referring to the family as a broad concept/ male - bald. But me and my brother. For example, the father even to the 18-20 years age bald. Ie I have alopecia should be genetically, but still have a good volcanii cover, and me for 34 years. Specify stone that supported the density of my hair on my head.
---
Request-recommendation: It would be great if ages there is a mini software program that in which you can write individual /production serial number/ specific BRM-a and the program gives information on physical orygin stone - whether Brazil, or the United States, Russia, India, etc.

bofara

Re: Brmy - share personal experience

Post by bofara » Tue Dec 09, 2014 16:50

I didn't even downloaded yet to the phone memory of encyklopedii about medicinal herbs - badly wanted to sleep - passed out for 15-20 minutes. Ie I only vitrail-wrote their intention energoinformational exchange went, and judging from the dream high for me is speed. My dream was whether what part of GEIP that reflects my intention, whether stone, still can't decide.. took the form of a young man.. Talked..
---
Very quickly the response came from GEIP - I did not expect.. my wife Walked to the bus stop, wished her a relaxed and nice working day.. after about 15 minutes though the bus was late :)/ came right to her room bus advertising, which directly reflected my best wishes to his wife.. :) And in images, what I usually call her.. :)
---
after some time, at the request of the holder formed around the shield that can reflect negative impact.
I thought when Lee formed a shield, how many times.. and felt this "shield" like said in the beginning the shield is not liked.. More like a hard husk.. Then realized I this shield can control, but control is not yet easily /ie, although I have a good visualization has been developed, but the shield has inertia when I want to change some of the settings/..
In General, the activation, the sense is still not completely gone, but judging from what goes as the responses and feelings-perceptions - I'm happy..

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Tue Dec 09, 2014 17:16

And you essence, or without work?

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Dec 09, 2014 17:20

Essence /I got the Amethyst essence/ is left aside. Don't want in the beginning, to mix them: BRM-Smoky quartz + Amethyst essence. While working on BRM and then /on intuition/ I'll start with essencia..

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Dec 09, 2014 17:36

Yes, I forgot to write: when you think about something and visualize BRM-a sort of inside me --> outside are the numbers 0 and 1. Ie, I take it as my thoughts take the form of a binary stream..

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Tue Dec 09, 2014 19:37

Recently laid the BRM Beryl intention to restore some pleasant or useful contacts. According to the method Yuri And put the phone next to the computer and opened Skype, all social. network, mail agents...sitting waiting...come three messages from different, but from the intention of people, all with one about content - What do we spam some send? It's you or you got hacked? I didn't sent, I tried the password change, still the spam comes from me. But the conversation has ensued, and contacts recovered.. Good method.
Last edited by владимыричь on Wed Dec 10, 2014 14:24, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Dec 09, 2014 20:02

владимыричь wrote:According to the method Igorai put the phone next to the computer and opened Skype, all social. network, mail agents..

That's on the phone to do is open the sites , agent, contact , Skype...all that is available-the action is the same.

нева

Post by нева » Tue Dec 09, 2014 20:10

Interesting..what happens if for example the Texts from one phone to another Brom with Brom.."its intention" to drive here and there..rate find where Texts are free, it turns out that through the network to drive back and forth information. Need only: two phones, two BRM, and two SIM cards..) And Yuri.. And three phones,and the entire set of modulators. Imagine how he Geipe can pump his intention SMS..)

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Dec 09, 2014 22:39

And what prevents /depending on the main channel of contact with specific BRM-a/ to record your voice or yourself on video and start to scroll on phone /where glued himself BRM? I similar already tried, just the video I was not and I sent it to myself, and not to HEIP.. Works great..
p.s. at the same time /yet desirable entry in EIP information to spin on a phone/ it would be better if the phone's wi-fi is also included..
And I pointed out a stone which the effects due to the scrolling through that video I like and want them reproduced, and without further scrolling, the video will be stored in the phone memory for a while. Well, there is.
Thus it is possible to train yourself to enter in HEIP, scrolling, for example, remote from the YouTube video, which has direct access to EIP /how read Aura given earlier in the thread about BRM-s/ - that is, as an idea, I had the opportunity to see removed already..

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Dec 10, 2014 21:17

Very fast /I'm talking about BRM-smoky quartz/ - I am surprised..
This morning I wanted to have my work schedule has changed for today, so I was urgently needed at least for a few hours to find a free time because incident /one time only/ changed schedule for classes at the school where I study. The teacher of yesterday was delayed because Desk and could not hold practice yesterday as usual.. And my work schedule is built according to the schedule of the school.. Well it worked effectively.
Also some household stuff - quickly prorabatyvayutsya..
Greatly affects the peace of mind - there is no tension, just the confidence and peace of mind..
Today and read additional information about this stone smoky quartz - it is suitable for my zodia - Archer.. :)
---
николайй wrote:dear K13, flipping through I-net, came across Your link about the book Popova-Farsight. he began to read, but the computer failed. the second day, rowed the ' net-can't find it. could You repeat the reference to..
here
By the way that, as I understand it, was the response of GEIP - yesterday I realized that the lesson in school will not, began to read the book it is for clairvoyance. I previously gave and link on torrent on.. I stopped reading - just opened the forum and look at the message above..

нева

Post by нева » Wed Dec 10, 2014 21:51

bofara wrote:this morning I wanted to have my work schedule has changed for today, so I was urgently needed at least for a few hours to find a free time because incident /one time only/ changed schedule for classes at the school where I study. The teacher of yesterday was delayed because Desk and could not hold practice yesterday as usual.. And my work schedule is built according to the schedule of the school.. Well it worked effectively.
And the responses have been some advance, or just once did this happen?

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Dec 10, 2014 22:01

You could say that was pretpostavki - i.e. my boss called this morning /for a different reason/ and I just asked him to do something.. :)

нева

Post by нева » Wed Dec 10, 2014 22:09

bofara wrote:my boss called this morning /for a different reason/ and I just asked him to do something..
So.. You are your intention..through the radio airwaves voiced.?

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Dec 11, 2014 0:01

нева wrote:You my intention..through the radio airwaves voiced.?
While reading the news this morning /connect phone to Internet via wifi free access at work/ just visualized /sort second attention/ himself as already a fact.
I just came from the perspective that a lot of people read the news, and I already expressed his intention in this, "space EIP" space news.. in about 1.5-2 hours boss got a call.. After the call has already gone 5-6 hours while my intent was quite realizaremos..
p.s. Have to give necessary and psihoepergeticheskogo workshop - if done regularly creates new neural links, which sort of makes it easier and freer to Express their intention in GEIP. Also worked regularly video "audio-visual concentration" within two weeks.

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Fri Dec 12, 2014 16:12

bofara wrote:Yes, I forgot to write: when you think about something and visualize BRM-a sort of inside me --> outside are the numbers 0 and 1. Ie, I take it as my thoughts take the form of a binary stream..
The thought came, coteordecethy can you decipher codes, it is possible TC the famous "tongue" of the crystal...you can send the intent directly digital code. there shall be no distortions, and difficulties with the formulation of the intentions..

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Dec 12, 2014 16:27

That, of course, can be written off on randomness. :) BUT:
After I acquired a BRM-smoky quartz all, almost ALL of my weekends /I work a lot, but a lot of rest, i.e. have a longer weekend than the usual weekly schedule/ - Sunny weather.. Just early spring. And in other regions of the country - no.. :) Very good sun exposure, suitable for practice "Bioelectricity". And the days that work does not.. don't Even want to think why it happens, I just accept them as a pleasant fact. And enjoy..

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:55

Foreword: I work as a security guard nasalcort shared about babe forum on babe.. the Basic nature of my job is to catch thieves in a hypermarket thieves different scale clients, servants, vendors, managers, security guards, etc. When I needed special work schedule - my bosses changed my place of work to another, smaller in scale, but not less in volume and theft hypermarket.. When I came to a new place - just wondered how you can run the previous security company.. Just two months later, my colleagues and I established the order.. BUT.. There are a couple of thieves who whether one of the former guards was taught where to hide /ie, where a security camera can't even catch/ if they guessed it before /it's not hard if you have any experience - no one even understand what you're watching camera or hidden as customers detectives/.. One of etih of thieves /in the profile - whether a single woman or a couple man and woman/ too brazen in recent time.. Especially when my colleague is working, and I rest /that's all there we know/.. I do not like.. Not that anyone would hold me responsible - no, I am very good at my job - it's just my work area and do not want such brazen actions.. If it was elegantly done even respect these thieves..
So - I told my BRM-that I want to catch that man /there is only some indirect events through which eventualno will be able to reach to the desired result/ for this CELI visualized already accomplishment situation.. Started of course on Wi-Fi at your workplace.. Eto did this morning.. Already two thieves were caught before lunch, but incidental, i.e. not the one who I want to catch.. I Wonder what places I caught etih incident - my favorite places "CELI". The right person was a lead late posleobeda, i.e. BRM worked, but indeed 'included in operating status' - indicates breevy interval when my "objective was in place".. that's right a single woman yet only eto can confidently say.. not Yet adjusted "trend", see this, accomplish your goal.. But I'm very curious.. :) BRM helps the operator to structure their minds in an interesting way..<

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Sun Dec 14, 2014 14:42

владимыричь wrote:
bofara wrote:Yes, I forgot to write: when you think about something and visualize BRM-a sort of inside me --> outside are the numbers 0 and 1. Ie, I take it as my thoughts take the form of a binary stream..
The thought came, coteordecethy can you decipher codes, it is possible TC the famous "tongue" of the crystal...you can send the intent directly digital code. there shall be no distortions, and difficulties with the formulation of the intentions..
Each crystal constrained with the owner. So, I think that the language of each crystal will be different, in addition to General linguistic "languages", "dialects"...

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Sun Dec 14, 2014 14:44

BRM helps the operator to structure their minds in an interesting way..

not for the lazy )

LIVE+

Post by LIVE+ » Sun Dec 14, 2014 14:50

bofaraWhy do you think that those moments that happen(wonderful allowed some situations), it is the work of BRM, not a simple coincidence that you used(to BRM) just didn't notice? :)

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Sun Dec 14, 2014 15:01

bofara
You haven't tried to use crystal essence of Amethyst?

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Sun Dec 14, 2014 15:43

Петрос wrote:Each crystal constrained with the owner. So, I think that the language of each crystal will be different, in addition to General linguistic "languages", "dialects"...
Possible. Crystal is an interesting thing, on the one hand technical, with another with its own consciousness. Hard to say about another form of life. This would understand :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Dec 14, 2014 16:22

Евгений Борисович wrote:..You haven't tried to use crystal essence of Amethyst?
Tried. Today, but not in the recommended time according to the instructions, after 16 hours and at 11 am.. what can I say - did You see the little children smile, right? So I worked like almost immediately, i.e. 5-10 minutes after ingestion /2 of zilch directly into the mouth - on the tongue and throat/. I walked the streets and smiled at all he saw - a very interesting experience - in fact well time I managed to make and exercise Bioelectricity from the workshop, which is completely 'finished off' me - then I'm sort of a "down" go home and take it into the "ridiculous range" of reality.. Also I managed to run some favourable to me "trends" in HEEP, but how successfully - it will look..
Even still funny as.. :lol:
In General indeed, as Aura writes - of Essentia - BRM stronger-and, at least judging from my limited experience..

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Sun Dec 14, 2014 16:30

bofara wrote:
Евгений Борисович wrote:..You haven't tried to use crystal essence of Amethyst?
Tried. Today, but not in recommended time according to the instructions, after 16 hours and at 11 am.. what can I say - did You see the little children smile, right? So I worked like almost immediately, i.e. 5-10 minutes after ingestion /2 of zilch directly into the mouth - on the tongue and throat/. I walked the streets and smiled at all he saw - a very interesting experience - in fact well time I managed to make and exercise Bioelectricity from the workshop, which is completely 'finished off' me - then I'm sort of a "down" go home and take it into the "ridiculous range" of reality.. Also I managed to run some favourable to me "trends" in HEEP, but how successfully - it will look..
Even still funny as.. :lol:
In General indeed, as Aura writes - of Essentia - BRM stronger-and, at least judging from my limited experience..
But if You combine the essence of BRM and in the intention of catching the thieves in the market?

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Dec 14, 2014 16:36

LIVE+ wrote:Why do you think that those moments that happen(wonderful allowed some situations), it is the work of BRM, not a simple coincidence that you used(to BRM) just didn't notice? :)
Coincidences coincidences /I'm such a favorable match met but after watching the audio-visual focus (!) + regular breaching exercises with workshop + finally using BRM - i.e. when a well done work in this area will start to bear fruit - it's not even a question..
Moreover, I will share, I feel like literally a stone with BRM-but 'tells' me /ie specifies the relationship of certain structures of the body-consciousness-the external world, etc./ - you take a step there, and not here, or you first it do /strange as it may sound, but do/, and then go there where she was going. Ie he levers my physical body does not touch directly /UTB I pointed out in "the agreement"/, and simply indicates the most easiest way, according to available resources, to achieve the desired
In this key I remembered one of the mailings Borislava Servista when he recommends that you do vosmerki on the route - home-work.. ie we were not only temporal, but also spatial beings, their behavior may be affecting more than material reality by simply making some small things, but be able to change our life..
Last edited by bofara on Sun Dec 14, 2014 16:48, edited 1 time in total.