Brmy - share personal experience

Your own guide in the energy-space
Корвин
Re: Brmy - share personal experience

Post by Корвин » Mon Sep 21, 2015 16:48

Yes there is write and think whether? go or inbound interrupt - yeah obviously you need to correct or no time, half an hour waited time and place

Андерссон

Post by Андерссон » Tue Oct 20, 2015 13:05

All kind time of day. Someone has experience with BRM in Ukraine respond pozhaluista?

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Oct 21, 2015 0:34

Андерссон wrote:All good time of day. Someone has experience with BRM in Ukraine respond pozhaluista?
In Ukraine I do not know, in Europe, however , there was something https://www.facebook.com/Quantum-psy-de ... 507272007/
Ukraine almost Europe, where the experience is.)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Oct 21, 2015 19:38

Books:
-http://www.koob.ru/radov/ many thanks to Andrey V. Patrushev for this author;
- General demonology and Practical demonology
in my opinion having a common 'intersection' here with some interesting topics and information with Borislava Servest... Especially as I can see, with the second level of HEIP /but I want to emphasize - very private cases are, however, interesting to me. Therefore, some information in a book about demonology, which, by the way, no need to take seriously, if you do not like or do not want/ and I connected to myself for the experiment, so to speak, BJ the stream 2.2+children's calm of course the structure of the demon, based on the information from these books is different from the structure of the human body, but in the public domain about the structure of the human being there is little interesting information, such as sujok-theory, chakra structures, etc., but not f and 1/3 of the real fact, how do I see/.

Татьянка

Post by Татьянка » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:08

Hello everybody! :)
I have BRM-Smoky quartz about 2 weeks. I will not repeat what was already written many: and among beautiful around you see, and the phone sometimes just dies or loses the connection at certain points. In addition, over the last week I have called people with whom I haven't spoken to in sooo long and even phone numbers do not know!! It was cool and very nice!!!
But yesterday decided to "stimulate" its purpose and through the Internet have sent a text message with simple content", I received the N-th sum of money".
The response came very quickly :) In addition, within 2 hours I received 5 SMS on the supply of credit (I hadn't asked), got the SMS about the transfer of the s/n was cool, because it's 2 days early and surprised not only me :)
Then I decided to through the terminal to replenish the transport map on the passage, during the operation of the terminal is hung :(
Out the check that fails, call back and then you will get a refund. I called the number and I the amount transferred to the account of the phone
well, I think the amount is large enough, at least for the phone I won't pay for a few months :)
But the surprise was later when I went home and realized that my card is also replenished in full :o
Of course it is not the amount that I "asked", but the beginning put! :wink:

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Wed Dec 09, 2015 13:07

Tatyanka! you are interesting to work with BRM, my phone is the same for more than a year, figures also see different beautiful,but beyond that and did not get anything. the phone works fine, not disabled and is not discharged, tried to send from your phone to your phone (2 SIM card) the same message, but no receipts of money or something similar was not,and in General as I have with BRM went wrong and I don't even know,maybe the problem is that the phone I do not have a smartphone and a push-button,miniature,and I'm still on smartphones don't want to go,though there is a Samsung with a larger screen and more powerful,but BRM is glued to the keypad. happy to read the opinions of other users.

Ира

Post by Ира » Wed Dec 09, 2015 13:26

I have a BRM just in the bag, that is, the contact is not continuous with the phone..... but of 5 thousand rubles for the purchase of the club card of self-development has returned))) And in such a way that I would think could not! also a useful contact in the bargain...

Now a new test of money in your wallet no cash)))

Татьянка

Post by Татьянка » Wed Dec 09, 2015 18:42

Curious Yes I was surprised such a quick response, maybe it's included with the pendant (I have the Body of) work.
In any case - let's move on :? :ay

Иртыш

Post by Иртыш » Wed May 18, 2016 17:36

Hello! He is a BRM? Glued to a smartphone battery in it. Only the crystal. As it can affect the operation of the phone? To turn it off or not charge? The problem is rather in the mobile-phone. Regarding the numbers it's just the attention, and imposed. I have no BRM, but if I look closely and pay attention to the numbers are the same, it is also possible to memorize them. Nonsense. It seems I am far from this topic. But still ordered. Check it out. Money is not sorry. How to activate, be sure to accomplish your goal.

Андерссон

Post by Андерссон » Fri Dec 02, 2016 20:43

Good day, finally bought a BRM!)) :D Tell me I put on wife's phone until polsus often her phone. Is there a difference, or is it better to stick to your? For the third day, each night the box under the pillow, but no change in the mental not physical. No responses... a Little time wear? Or because of the fact that I'm a little calling and Internet from wifi?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Dec 02, 2016 20:47

Better on your still. And, it would not be superfluous, if the first zero of BRM-but with the coin /putting the BRM-and coin stone coin/, and then again activate BRM-a /themselves/.

Андерссон

Post by Андерссон » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:00

Чезаре wrote:Better on your still. And, it would not be superfluous, if the first zero of BRM-but with the coin /putting the BRM-and coin stone coin/, and then again activate BRM-a /themselves/.
Thanks for the reply. :ay And coin it on contact or lay down on a stone, I somewhere here read that the contacts for a couple of hours?, I peraclean on your phone and put the coin on the contacts somewhere for half an hour and then it would aktivirovat but again nothing felt... And nepodskazhite?
Between the contacts of the crystal and the antenna contact there is no contact between them one and a half mm of epoxide. Is this normal? (BRM smoky Quartz.) bc

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:51

Андерссон wrote:A coin need to contact or lay down on a stone, I somewhere here read that the contacts for a couple of hours?, I peraclean on your phone and put the coin on the contacts somewhere for half an hour and then it would aktivirovat but again nothing felt... And nepodskazhite?
Between the contacts of the crystal and the antenna contact there is no contact between them one and a half mm of epoxide. Is this normal? (BRM smoky Quartz.) bc
It is to the developer.

Андерссон

Post by Андерссон » Wed Dec 07, 2016 0:45

Hello! The second week wearing BRM smoky quartz, and the effect as some here describe was not observed, neither in activated nor after, but each described in different ways, some through a couple of days to notice the effect of the device. I will continue to wait and unsubscribe real evidence of his work.
But this message led me to write the observation, since acquired BRM began to notice that became more vigorous, and most interesting weeks 7-8 sleep for 3 hours and poured :? Surrounding the work, etc. look in nedoponimanie and with a smile when trying to explain what it is))

Мадлен

Post by Мадлен » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:01

Hello! :) Purchased BRM beryl and Bridge GA.The responses went from,somewhere on the third day.Day three was a restless sleep,then everything returned to normal.I really BRM helps with shopping (in real life and on the Internet) that literally forces you to go to the shop(website) where you have stock or the ability to buy something cheaper.And something knows in advance that I may need in the near future...that is, the command is"buy tea,will you,"although no guests can not be,but the guests do come,oddly enough...Or it happened several times-"buy AA batteries", do not buy(ignoring momentum)-so to know that I in fact do not need,ignored a couple of times...guests Came,presented a Christmas tree that runs on batteries,but included no,I had to go for batteries.The first time didn't trust...and now I understand that it's for my own good!What else...recently something has warned of the misery and crash at one of my friends,and trouble in their family do not have to wait long :shock: ...

Мадлен

Post by Мадлен » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:06

And I think I have my bramki activated device "darsonval"... :aa randomly somehow it happened... :?

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:36

Мадлен wrote:And I think I have my bramki activated device "darsonval"... :aa randomly somehow it happened... :?
Like this? :shock:

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Dec 01, 2017 18:04

Who knows why the battery on the phone is draining quickly,it is not always true,but sometimes it takes an hour,100% charged battery.That leaves the battery?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Dec 01, 2017 20:50

Гуфест wrote:which takes the battery?
The battery goes to work BRM, it's been discussed many times in the thread.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Dec 01, 2017 20:58

Somebody systematize the rhythms and periodicity of discharge of the battery?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Dec 02, 2017 17:46

Гуфест wrote:does Anyone know why the battery on the phone is draining quickly,it is not always true,but sometimes it takes an hour,100% charged battery.That leaves the battery?
This is my response to jobs already a similar question earlier.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Россомаха wrote:Became disabled phone glued BRM, and with a fully charged battery. What does it mean?
Perhaps what has kept you from not desired communication, after which you might have to go somewhere and there is not know that could happen. It's like one of the options.
I it has happened with Cheryl. I have it mainly on protection work, because often when "bad" calls may disconnect completely. Including the phone, found the message , called a.....and .. it becomes clear to me these comrades are not comrades nafig not needed with their calls and requests. And Cheryl reacts strongly to negative situations , discharging the phone at 100% charge to zero. And so may be a day or two when the phone is charging a day and charge 100% or not. As soon as the situation is drained , so charge instantly. For me it is a sign. At first I thought that the battery is time to change, checked the battery quite normal, in addition to almost new. On quiet days charges fine and lasts a long time. Even seen for Cheryl when writing messages from your phone no matter what network, and the message is still "raw" is not considered , which can lead to any consequences, Sherl blocks messages. Tried several times to send message is not sent, then think about what is not written? What words to write, what to simply replace...

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Dec 02, 2017 22:47

Lily, it turns out that your sherl sets your brain solely on the positive. Creating a flow of success. :ay

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Dec 04, 2017 13:11

ММ wrote:Lily, it turns out that your sherl sets your brain solely on the positive. Creating a flow of success. :ay
Well I wouldn't say right here ...)))and adjusted)). But it helps not to make rash actions, because I have a habit of doing ...and then a good idea afterward))). and of course ...schools .
With Schorl even the case was interesting in the office. Came aura , brought ..can't remember what. While I have product questions , yet the answers and along the way, about the orgone accumulator and Valerino (Kondratova) chamber, Reich said, the mouse itself is something uchudil ))). I went to my computer and there :shock: Page where it appeared , all about the camera of Reich with all the calculations , diagrams ...not believe my Eyes))) And a lot of this was. Sherl in the beginning" there is" a lot of the charge, and "there "when there is a neutralization of the negative. Until you do it , charging is slow , as only...so 15 minutes and even faster. That's really a good sign that you need something to draw attention)))).

ЕленаЯ

Post by ЕленаЯ » Sun Jan 28, 2018 14:08

Hello! One of the BRM , for prescription use, has come unstuck from a telephone keypad. And last tack and him anymore. Guys, anyone have this experience, tell me what it can be glued back and at the same time not to violate the conductivity, BRM => crystal phone?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Jan 28, 2018 16:37

tell me what it can be glued back and at the same time not to violate the conductivity
The old glue washed with gasoline,dried and paste the bilateral adhesive tape , sold in any hardware store.