Brmy - share personal experience

Your own guide in the energy-space
bofara
Re: Brmy - share personal experience

Post by bofara » Fri Jan 30, 2015 20:21

It's not my personal experience, but I ETA technique seemed very good, I sing and allow myself to give her the gist here:
Many users of Facebook-and there are literally continuously.. So they click on the different buttons "like" or write different opinions, posts, etc. - they actually represent the structure of your "time line" of course in a simplified form, but from my point of view - as a model - it is a working/..
Ie if someone wants to change the perception of some event in the past - you can simply find the date that event to your profile in Facebook and post it there some kind of a motivational picture, quote, story, etc.
Did you know that Facebook is the new personal diaries - one of the basic concepts of NLP - time line (Timeline)? In fact, the social network provides a tangible expression of one of the most important processes in human thinking - a process in which we organize and store information from the past and the future in a particular order and particular spatial dimension; the way in which our brain records, encodes and recognizes that experienced happened long or short, and what we expect to happen.
If You ever not have enough light, locate and insert a picture that symbolizes and gives light on the timeline.
If you have an event that You lacked in the past, just add it to an important event - a big birthday, a long journey, an important meeting, whatever.
Slowly move through the entire timeline from the beginning of Your birth to the present day, and all this time add to, alter information so that the timeline is displayed most useful to You now and in the future
That, from my point of view, may look serious, but actually, if the person is suitable quality and will work very well..
p.s. of course, so you can work not only with BRM /of course if the channel to communicate with BRM-visual - then you better image or video; if verbal - best music file or some text, etc.but with a Chamber 108, and possibly with BJ. Also, for example - the program of Andrey Patrushev V. - Activation of direct teaching - also works with etim, and chronotherapy for sujok..<

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Jan 31, 2015 14:25

Updated your profile in Facebook, since 2011, never used them.. Put in your Timeline profile new, coveted event, set a hard deadline - the month of February.. will See what happens - I will unsubscribe..

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Feb 02, 2015 13:05

Cool technique.. Just added to the Timeline /where needed in the past sobytiyaphoto / drawing rooms Super /for example/ or anything else /photo of a BRM-a/ - and on the mental level already /not on IR, I used/ go change..
These changes require, as I understand it resources /sleep duration increased after I started to do this technique or at least until you get used to the new status and opportunities..
And already when you put a new event in the future /once did/ - it's then the night was kind of trance-a special condition similar to a trance, in which you realize in the beginning is a kind of "digital substance", indicating your intention, which then begins to transform to line up in more material substance.. And then the event is prescribed as a reality..
While I am in Facebook did not publicly give this information about my future, only "for me", but it works.. I am very happy..
p.s. judging by my own experience - no need to be continuously online, and for a very short time, only launch their intentions, desires and all.. However I use "special vremiya window" :lol: /read about the babe in a blog/.. But, of course, possible without it..

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Mon Feb 02, 2015 21:09

bofara,thank you so much for generously sharing your experience!But if social networks are not a member?)) How to be? To start writing a chronicle of "my Life" from birth, by putting the right things?))

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Feb 02, 2015 21:14

Ангел wrote:And if the social networks are not a member?)) How to be? To start writing a chronicle of "my Life" from birth, by putting the right things?))
Frankly, I etimi pieces /"write record "my Life" - type recapitulation/ not good.. I Sing and write, what worked, works me personally..

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Mon Feb 02, 2015 21:16

bofara,okay,thank you.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Feb 03, 2015 22:00

The element of Amethyst /according to this information Aura/ air. I take on a regular basis crystal Essentio Amethyst - there is a feeling /and judging by events/ - what shifted at the air /chaos/.. Is suspended for a while /change enough during this time/.. the Interesting thing hildren Essentia..

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:31

Gorius08 wrote:Akela, if not difficult, share impression Brok. You are like how long have to use and different types. the bridge is more interested and tourmaline code.
What can I say,
-BRM is not addictive,
one of the functions of BRM forcing the working rhythm of consciousness(as the consumer on such "acceleration" reacts with the psyche, it is a question)
-BRM is not a magic wand (the man himself knows little, and therefore what he means by "desire", in fact, have the satisfaction of basic needs)
-reality arranged wisely, difficult, contradictory(do You need a "mouthpiece" in this "... the abyss full of stars, the stars are countless, besne the bottom... " decide for yourself)
-last month two, three, found some "dark stream"(changed phones, shot put BRM, ...from where the wind blows... cause I never found. Now removed and wrapped in foil, use only БРМ2)
-at the expense of "BRM bridge" for me, it is more soft in comparison with others (as You will, no one knows, try and describe)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Feb 04, 2015 14:34

Акела wrote: -BRM is not a magic wand (the man himself knows little, and therefore what he means by "desire", in fact, have the satisfaction of basic needs)
Similarly, it is not magic)) to Desire, ie wanting is endless, but the willingness to take what they want and expressing the intent it to happen, so it will be correct. The basic needs to understand that the current thought-wishlist? So, too, is an artifact and just without them, only thought-intention and the willingness to make it. Not always consciously, the person defines this line, the desire or simply desire . If that was the intention the basic requirements, as you call it, then of course it is accomplished.
Акела wrote:-reality arranged wisely, difficult, contradictory(if You need a "mouthpiece" in this "... the abyss full of stars, the stars are countless, besne bottom... " decide for yourself)
An interesting interpretation of message intent))At all times, who they believed, that to the star(figuratively) or to the abyss(in the sky or ..) applied, and will celebrate the fact that there were sent , depends where sent to))) and says any religion that believe it is necessary ....because it is given... and Key -in the faith is given....ie the confidence that it will come to pass, and hence the willingness to get it. A desire and intent to confuse. ))) Do you need the horn? Well someone needs, for the most part 80% accurate, of course, if I understand correctly , what you mean by the word mouthpiece. The mouthpiece is all the thought forms through which intentions are carried out(my opinion and not a fact ...) ie the force which is embedded in the implementation through one or another egregor, whether school magicheskaya or religion. They privatized themselves the right to communicate with the Creator through the intermediary.As through eight long-distance calls)))). Although it may in some sense be true, not everyone can , telling us to reach out to the Creator and ask for more private audience to beg for something. But if soberly to think, we pieces of the Creator, and again as in many religions and teachings, it is said, he is in us, and if so, then the communication channel with the Creator is always there. Ideally, it should be . But......like everything in this world is built on the principle of the pyramids, in the sense of Mavrodi and others like them ...you can only ever using "improvised Telegraph" -religion , schools, and artifacts ..or learn independently to establish to protoribates littered channel of communication with the Creator and with his subconscious. There he and his program laid ( my opinion again, not fact...) But the birth in this world has a lot of blotches on channels draped over...religion , generic( there is still doubt) etnicheskoe , belonging to the state. agrera place of birth. In General , learning to be ourselves and future generations as to protect it from add-ins, then everything will be the true creators of their intentions and will not wish that whatever is handy(ecology of mind) because it will be then ....each will have according to their intentions.
Although....Oh, and did already these numeralwise in the old days, any, creators itiih...maybe because okunevsky spiritual intentions we can not now Do as Creators . Tortured Vishny their requests, he decided the Bureau to terminate and terminate))) while good, may have to change your mind or adjust your initial message :wink:
Акела wrote:-last month two, three, found some "dark stream"(changed phones, shot put BRM, ...from where the wind blows... cause I never found. Now removed and wrapped in foil, use only БРМ2)
-at the expense of "BRM bridge" for me, it is more soft in comparison with others (as You will, no one knows, try and describe)
More through BRM you found,but to himself has nothing to do with. Now such interferences completely, "promises" in the form of broadcasts of anything, even in stores. Perhaps one or more ..you found it. Was such I have with Schorl. He is clearly trained)) as the guard at the gate. Rejects all that is harmful and unnecessary for consciousness , for the body. And much more "reports" on the approach .
BRM-2 is certainly easier, you intention expressed in writing , and all, none of your other thoughts already there is no role, nor any frequency interference, or sends someone there, too, are not fixed and your doubts also have no influence and do not adjust in the course of your intention. With Cheryl in terms of intentions easier, while formularies intention , comes a few options, as it suggests , suggests, well, figuratively of course, I think that I, but whether it is Schorl like controls. Expressed intention and then the response of consciousness is accepted or not. And the feeling that something should be add or change. Intuition in General popered intention itself weeds out the not the exact wording and not a true desire.<

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Feb 04, 2015 16:11

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:more through BRM you found,but to himself has nothing to do with. Now such interferences completely, "promises" in the form of broadcasts of anything, even in stores.
Hmm... well, this option is not considered, it is necessary to think az

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Feb 04, 2015 19:00

Turn on MM or disc , but a simple tape recorder and listen in the headphones. Remove everything that can give interference - phones, routers . TVs and other equipment. And listen . In the high-rise apartment complicated, there is a whole network of vivisimo , TVs....to isolate the signals difficult than from interference by the usual appliances. An interesting picture emerges))

Милая

Post by Милая » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:21

Акела wrote:-last month two, three, find some kind of "dark stream"(changed phones, shot put BRM, ...from where the wind blows... cause I never found. Now removed and wrapped in foil, use only БРМ2)
Akela, and as You have discovered, as I understand, what is it? How is it manifested?

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:20

Милая wrote:found, as I understand it, that's it? How is it manifested?
There are things which are difficult to convey in words, maybe because Confucius said: ... happiness is when people understand you...
And how to define a cold as a person realizes that he is sick?
Are you sure that perechitay experience can get rid of the errors?

Sometimes I remember an old saying : ... if you learned to rejoice in an obstacle?...

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Feb 05, 2015 21:24

Акела wrote:last two months, three, found some "dark stream"(changed phones, shot put BRM, ...from where the wind blows... cause I never found. Now removed and wrapped in foil, use only БРМ2)
The wind can blow from one side only, namely, that in the crystal laid a BRM statement. Own inner world is rich, and worth exploring, and some third-party "broadcasts" (can you explain what mean by this term?), especially painted in dark or bright colors, in the chain of work BRM no.

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Feb 05, 2015 22:07

Аура wrote:and some third-party "broadcasts" (can you explain what mean by this term?)
Well, actually Yes, I do understand that the term "dark stream" is not quite what I mean , probably better to use it in the same context as the terms "dark energy and dark matter" in the sense of rather, they are not dark, but more is not clear...

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:24

Akelajudging by my experience, such "broadcast dark" /in the majority of cases - suction cups made of other people, or worse - a very - well there is fantasies, dreams, etc./ well-cleaned with just a toe in the cemetery - there is a dead /without flesh/ spirits will eat the whole negative and nizkochastotnoi with You of course if You let them do it/..
Finally have very good impressions from your stay at the cemetery - just walking for an hour and a half, and to feeling of adequacy/ and all..
p.s. then take a cleansing shower or bath.. Sure..

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Mon Feb 09, 2015 16:16

bofara wrote:Cool technique.. Just added to the Timeline /where needed in the past sobytiyaphoto / drawing rooms Super /for example/ or anything else /photo of a BRM-a/ - and on the mental level already /not on IR, I used/ go change..
These changes require, as I understand it resources /sleep duration increased after I started to do this technique or at least until you get used to the new status and opportunities..
And already when you put a new event in the future /once did/ - it's then the night was kind of trance-a special condition similar to a trance, in which you realize in the beginning is a kind of "digital substance", indicating your intention, which then begins to transform to line up in more material substance.. And then the event is prescribed as a reality..
While I am in Facebook did not publicly give this information about my future, only "for me", but it works.. I am very happy..
p.s. judging by my own experience - no need to be continuously online, and for a very short time, only launch their intentions, desires and all.. However I use "special vremiya window" :lol: /read about the babe in a blog/.. But, of course, possible without it..
I did a few things "in the past", and immediately felt the change in his condition.

Even feel a little overwhelmed.

bofara, many thanks.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Feb 09, 2015 17:41

There's a difference between "past" and "future" - as in the sensations, the perceptions, and, ERM, how to say, in effect achieve on the physical level Li or something..
Бисо wrote:Even feel a little overwhelmed.
This is.. really is a good exercise if done regularly /and smart!/ it is possible to teach your brain to do it without soup /as BRM, Facebook, etc./..

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Feb 11, 2015 21:41

From my point of view, helpful information - as a Supplement - on the subject of Diaries /Timeline/ in Facebook-E.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Sat Feb 14, 2015 0:26

I have BRM-Smoky quartz, three weeks, activated in a natural way))) any signs not notice...

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:12

I'm still awaiting BRM-bridge Kristallicheskogo Garnet-Amethyst /and Svetlitsa Blaga 108 needs to go in the queue they are, the bridge will complement each other/..
But, as I still use only BRM-Smokey Quartz - I'm judging by my present experience, yet got 50% of its possibilities.. And yet, with the fact that I get to many I didn't share here, but it's okay/ I just ofigevayu! Of course, this double-sided lessons - I gain Knowledge and opportunities, and give their Teachers the opportunity to move further and higher, it is because they were real Teachers /they are completely organic creatures/..
Actually, I'm a little scared - "what happens?" - when will BRM axle HA, but as I anticipate I will receive the parcel in the most recommended to activate BRM-bridge-HA moon phases - if in Russian - the second phase of the moon, as recommended in the user/. But if it started, i.e. "the buttons have" - "the show must go on" /cool song really is/..
p.s.
Empty spaces - what are we living for?
Abandoned places - I guess we know the score..
On and On!
Does anybody know what we are looking for?

Another hero - another mindless crime.
Behind the curtain, in the pantomime.
Hold the line!
Does anybody want to take it anymore?
The Show must go on!
The Show must go on!
Inside my heart is breaking,
My make-up may be flaking,
But my smile, still, stays on!

Whatever happens, I'll leave it all to chance.
Another heartache - another failed romance.
On and On!
Does anybody know what we are living for?
I guess I'm learning
I must be warmer now..
I'll soon be turning round the corner now.
Outside the dawn is breaking,
But inside in the dark I'm aching to be free!

The Show must go on!
The Show must go on! Yeah!
Ooh! Inside my heart is breaking!
My make-up may be flaking!
But my smile, still, stays on!
Yeah! oh oh oh

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairy tales of yesterday, will grow but never die,
I can fly, my friends!

The Show must go on! Yeah!
The Show must go on!
I'll face it with a grin!
I'm never giving in!
On with the show!

I'll top the bill!
I'll overkill!
I have to find the will to carry on!
On with the,
On with the show!

The Show must go on.
<

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Feb 19, 2015 14:11

BRM-HA helps keep longer and better able to stay in the middle astral there are some practices that are good with it..

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Feb 19, 2015 14:13

нева wrote:
bofara wrote:Hildren microparticles /I don't know what they're called/
You can call them Tau http://grigam.narod.ru/publiknau/p10.htm
http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/amayfa ... 129892435/#
By the way, was so called where I study.. But there they upomyanalos in terms of the "probabilistic branch-forks in the road of the future" as gradinii particles.. Thanks for the info..

нева

Post by нева » Sat Feb 21, 2015 0:13

bofara wrote:by the Way, was so called where I study.
..) so guessed through GAIP..

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Feb 21, 2015 0:17

Yeah, last time my experience kakby is preceded by what we give classes.. And from a couple of weeks to a few days before that we taught..
More "zapskovye mechanisms" this new experience was totally strangers to me /from the Internet/..