The Mirror Universe

Your own guide in the energy-space
Aura
Разработчик
Re: Mirror Universe

Post by Aura » Thu Mar 26, 2015 20:51

It is useful to recall that the coating applied to the storage - unstable! (Technology of applying the multi-stage happens at different temperatures). RUB or any other mechanical influences, the Mirror surface is in any case impossible, a partial recovery is not subject. To store the device better in the pouch that comes in the kit.

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Thu Mar 26, 2015 23:44

Auraand if erased, then the mirror would not have to work?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Mar 28, 2015 15:20

If you wear off the coating on the concave side, it's not scary. To some extent. If you have any doubts, you'd better send a photo. The mirror system becomes more open, maybe a bit uneven...on the protective properties it is less likely to impact on “translational” a little over – the-axle will shift. But it's not too scary, just aim the stream at the action slightly in the direction opposite to being nipped on the mirror surface relative to the main working axis. If the dark wash on the convex side - applied gold matrix program, it is already worse, but it is also possible to fix the mental to compensate for the corresponding part in the program. To explain how to do it needs clarification on how to work with the program “balans+” directly, but it's hard to do in a forum format. Balance+ is a matrix of any closed loop in any taking place in any reality process. Thing is remarkably complex, versatile and useful. The Mirror was done at the last stage of development, initially the device was conceived without it. A mirror system as has already been mentioned, are dangerous in the hands (and minds) are unaware or unprepared and very much like to see this effective device was available to everyone. We can say that the Balance+ “finish” for man all the energy work that he did cleaning up the “energy tails”. And harmonizes what he did wrong when working with a mirror. Balance+ it's kind of a law that exists in our world, and of the law which unites many other laws – the law of polarities, the law of Trinity, the law of balance the law of a third force, ...not even to unite all these laws and many others are working simultaneously, each at their own pace. And the imposition of rhythms can be laid only in a large enough mind. Because of this, it is difficult to explain the operation of this law, it should be done in several areas simultaneously. The result is something like: “the first stage is at this level that, at this level, this is the third level...and yet at the first level, the process continues, the process begins on another...and when you do not the third level of the stage is almost finished, the second has already begun the transition to another stage, the first process is slower and reached the quarters.” This law is knowable only at well-established volumetric attention, and the text is linear, so the handwritten text is quite imperceptible. There is an option to record this explanation in the video, but time resources are very limited, and now a lot of other projects.<

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Mon Mar 30, 2015 18:40

Practiced for some time stretch of time (sorry for the pun :)) it turned out quite a bit and recently very matter. Yesterday was late so much in the Bank spotted the road is usually 45 minutes, no less. I had exactly 25 minutes, had 8) Copied myself drawing from the mirror on the paper and tried to tune it, then temporary effects began to appear without equipment and without my knowledge at all. In the end, the last two days treated me like two weeks though and not very many did.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:21

thank You very much, Aurafor help with memory. everything is now just fine!
LILY all by herself checked before sending :ay

With regard to the work over time using a Mirror, I have somehow strange it turns out: there was a real threat of delay, but intuitively the spring is stretched, came calm and a feeling that time a lot, it seems to have stopped, and my movement in the subway and walk to the right place went on as usual without the slightest acceleration, i.e., as it turned out, the attachment is one reality to another (as if frozen), the result is not what would be the time, and remained in the reserve for 15 minutes :?

With respect and gratitude :)

ЯЕСТЬ

Post by ЯЕСТЬ » Mon Apr 13, 2015 21:05

нева

Post by нева » Mon Apr 13, 2015 22:00

львёнок wrote: the result is not what would be the time, and remained in the reserve for 15 minutes
There is an opinion.. that is abuse..game over time, this ability is only in the most necessary cases..) something like the plane takes off in 15 min, and then still the eyes are not painted..) but on the other hand..perhaps there is somewhere close hid a secret..of eternal youth..)
Last edited by нева on Mon Apr 13, 2015 22:05, edited 1 time in total.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Apr 13, 2015 22:03

What's strange? G. Gurdjieff the great esoteric thinker has considered this character, but giving it more philosophical concepts than an understanding of the real working principle. Given the time of Gurdjieff's life, many concepts, such as the matrix, in the modern sense, were absent or were not formulated in scientific terms, but understood on an intuitive level. However, he called it “a universal symbol”. Created or used by him as suitable for his interpretation of the Enneagram, in his opinion, which is a fundamental symbol of the number of hidden world of mystical laws that could be translated into plain English as balance in structural changes in the specified criteria expression represents only an illustrative display. The criterion expression Gurdjieff took the musical octave, allowing you to create harmonious combinations of sounds and variety of tunes. Enneagram literally means: ennea — nine and grammos is a figure (Greek), as a model describing the structure of the human personality. Actually eneagrama (in modern scientific terminology, the system of “Balance+”) describes any process. It is a basic principle of natural law that can be applied to any self-renewing process. Balance+ you need to consider the extent, as any process is cyclical. As already explained, this volumetric principle, therefore, the words to explain it extremely difficult. You can only give an example of how it works eneagramma in any process (the functioning person, company, market, etc.), but it will leave an impression on the content, but the principle will not open. Awareness of even the smallest aspects of the work eneagramma can lead to insight, as a person begins to really understand “how it all works”.
System Balance essentially explains the basic principle of life itself - the movement. Capture any aspect of reality and using this system it is possible to explain why it is, and calculate what happened in the past and what will happen in the future. Why spring follows winter, why rises and the sun sets, why the ruble is growing, why someone drives a red car, not blue, why I'm sitting behind the monitor, etc. That is absolutely all process. Other laws (the monad, duality, triad, tetrad, pentad etc.) explain only certain aspects of reality, the system Balance+ contains all of these laws and describes any process.
You can select another one of practical value: by applying the principle eneagramma to any artificially created system (initiated by any person to the state), it is possible to make a conclusion about its viability (i.e. whether the process is samoupravlenii). Any person, realizing the principle eneagramma can easily solve any problem with teamwork, discipline and leadership, creativity, inventions, and any daily processes to build as efficiently as possible, in short, to build any “robust” processes. And in the process, which goes wrong, to understand what goes wrong. Well, the process of cognition of the principle, already have the alignment of volumetric thinking. Any person who after explaining the principle of operation eneagramma will be able to independently replicate can state that possesses non-linear thinking.
Can the system Balance+ even mathematically describe, I wouldn't want to give calculations. As promised, I will do a video on enneagramme, it will be easier for both explaining and understanding.
It is worth noting also that closest to the system Balance+ only came in the Chinese system of the I Ching, which also explains the principle of the transformation of energy from one state to another.<

ЯЕСТЬ

Post by ЯЕСТЬ » Tue Apr 14, 2015 13:33

Balance+ copied and copied with the Enneagram or not?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Apr 14, 2015 15:27

Not so, it is quite clear from the explanations above.

ЯЕСТЬ

Post by ЯЕСТЬ » Tue Apr 14, 2015 18:12

Аура wrote:Not
Eyes can not be trusted, that's for sure :lol: az

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Apr 14, 2015 22:26

Otreagirovana, but not a considered remark.

ДавайЛама

Post by ДавайЛама » Thu Jun 18, 2015 20:00

Recently purchased mirror. Carry all the time. Noticed a couple interesting things. While eating the mirror you want to remove. When working with a pendulum or something external mirror must be concave from the body. When wearing concave myself, I feel like sometimes thread or threads, call it what you want, straight rush. Thoughts you need to convey. That is, I thought people should do, and he does. You don't even need to open his mouth. Ah, the age of technology :D
Time is speeding up, slowing down, but with a delay of some kind. I do not advise anyone time to accelerate.
I all the time hand chopping, so there are always sores, which through five days leave, because the wound is healing. Now, when I'm with people actively interact, I have all the heals in a day and a half, and the energy pumped into the sea. With mirror effect is amplified by 30-40 percent.
Yes, even I noticed that the energy frequency is injected through the mirror only for the three lower chakras. So the tanks need to increase :) and drive up.
Probably this is because in such an environment. Be somewhere in the Himalayas, everything went where it is necessary :ay
And the last time was eerily tangible. The desire for money, power, material values.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Fri Jun 19, 2015 13:16

ДавайЛама wrote:Thoughts you need to convey. That is, I thought people should do, and he does. You don't even need to open his mouth.
Ie if you think that people should you give money just like that and it gives?

ДавайЛама

Post by ДавайЛама » Sun Jun 21, 2015 17:59

Ie if you think that people should you give money just like that and it gives?[/quote]

Yeah, that's right. Money tried :oops:
Yes, and it is not necessary to me. But for all the domestic work. Want grandma's soup, I thought about it and BAM, you already got a name! :lol:

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:55

ДавайЛама wrote:money tried :oops:
Yes, and it is not necessary to me. But for all the domestic work.
Try money for the sake of interest, will give them ago later if not needed.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:05

Want grandma's soup, I thought about it and BAM, you already got a name!
I wonder how it will work when grandma will not

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:48

мимоходом wrote:
Want grandma's soup, I thought about it and BAM, you already got a name!
I wonder how it will work when grandma will not
Come by the passerby from the street and poured.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Jun 22, 2015 15:42

Россомаха wrote:Try on money for fun, give it ago then if you don't need.
Such garbage usually involved, those who are at the beginning of the development of abilities or developed them forcefully and yet not really understand, what abilities have received and why. But I suggest such experiments are the ones that still from this distant, and responsibility for their "advice" is not going to carry. Can share their experiences, a long time ago there were some experiments, for example, give the cashier a ten, and the mental message you give - that it is a thousand, and give it as thousands. Usually a couple of such experiments and their subsequent consequences is enough to more than this garbage does not do. The trick with "give the money back if you don't need" rolls, perfect action and its consequences that does not change.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Mon Jun 22, 2015 16:08

Аура wrote:Typically, pairs of such experiments and their subsequent consequences is enough to more than this garbage does not do. The trick with "give the money back if you don't need" rolls, perfect action and its consequences that does not change.
Well, if a rogue to cannibalize or be forced to return to pilfer. Isn't that a good thing?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Jun 22, 2015 16:39

Россомаха wrote:Well, if a rogue to cannibalize or be forced to return to pilfer. Isn't that a good thing?
And You try, once it becomes clear who is good or not.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Mon Jun 22, 2015 16:45

Аура wrote:
Россомаха wrote:Well, if a rogue to cannibalize or be forced to return to pilfer. Isn't that a good thing?
And You try, once it becomes clear who is good or not.
I.e., to restore justice and force the thief to return the money, your wrong?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Jun 22, 2015 16:58

Россомаха wrote:i.e., to restore justice and force the thief to return the money, your wrong?
The "right" to everyone to be responsible for such category-the patterns of thinking like "return", "crook", "pilfer", etc., not to mention "right" or "wrong", and "justice". Modestly so who will be the judge of justice or injustice? If the burden?
So anyone who thinks some action is "right", let him and his does, and gets the consequences, favorable or not. "Wrong" to project their patterns on other people, especially to offer to do something or not to do according to them. To be responsible for favorable or unfavorable consequences of actions of others acting on Your proposal or the Council will be?

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Mon Jun 22, 2015 17:07

Аура wrote:So anyone who thinks some action is "right", let him and his does, and gets the consequences, favorable or not.
Tao will not be offended.

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Wed Sep 30, 2015 18:58

Tell me whether in selling that mirror?