Crystal essences

Your own guide in the energy-space
ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: Crystal formula

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jun 16, 2016 16:36

Анька wrote:LILY-PHello! I sometimes have sleep problems, interested in very kristalicheskie essence of Citrine , but I think, and he can't be a lot to invigorate and excite, all of a sudden so much energy will that can't sleep?)) And more interested in how You think it is normal if a combination of Topaz+citrine+amethyst? And yet ,if you apply these 3 essences it's okay if Citrine will not be able 05до 07 am to apply, and in the morning only 8 hours?
The combination of normal , all essences quartz code. Invigorates or not this combination, I don't know, Aura could more accurately respond. If the increased energy before going to sleep , not always it means that sleep is disturbed. Direct the energy for healing of the body or on the Grand goal, reloading will not.

Анька

Post by Анька » Thu Jun 16, 2016 16:56

LILY-P thanks for the reply, I was wondering, in the description of the Citrine vibration time max. digestibility 05-07 o'clock in the morning, and if you can't at this time make much critical?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jun 16, 2016 17:09

АнгелС wrote:I bought two bio-energy essence "rhinestone" and "Emerald". Using Emerald, as I can not to understand its purpose and impact on the condition of the body!? After its adoption observed scattered attention that is close to sleepy. At night a little vivid and negative dreams.What is the reason?
The time of maximum vibration absorption crystal: rhinestone – from 01.00 to 07.00,
Emerald – from 12.00 to 16.00; you may have used at another time ? Negative dreams ,as you wrote, it could be just study blocks at night. Often what happens.

АнгелС wrote:In comparison with rhinestone and taken before Beryl gave a very pleasant feeling-instant on in work, self-discipline, a balanced psychological state.What purpose might the use of essences "Emerald"?
Emerald, Beryl is beryl code ,improvement and maintenance of body systems, particularly the visual apparatus ,the circulatory system.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jun 16, 2016 17:16

Anka I think a little later is not critical)) Aura better answer. I applied in the morning going to work , somewhere in the beginning of the eighth , the side effects were not observed.

Анька

Post by Анька » Thu Jun 16, 2016 17:37

LILY-P Oh well) Thank you :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jun 16, 2016 17:41

Anka At the beginning of any essence, it was cleansing. Well, as always probably.Because dosed for one use.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jun 16, 2016 17:48

АнгелС wrote:for what purpose is possible to use essences "Emerald"?
The main objective of the emerald essence is a translation of the cells on high mode. The human body itself on the energy level includes a different formation, both coarse medium and fine levels. Emerald essence creates a high voltage level corresponding to high frequency modes of the CPG (consciousness). 240 Hz is the maximum frequency that can perceive the body and mind, hence serious consideration.

It is only a natural cognition and the perceived aspect. Cell in the human body is built mostly of membranes. The surface of the cell is always in motion, and this movement is pronounced vibrational tone. So when we talk about “vibrations”, low-, medium-, high-frequency modes of the cell, it refers to very specific physical mechanism, and not some invisible “esoteric vibration”. The impact of essence on the cellular level is possible due to polupronicaema cellular organizations: the passage of ions and small molecules through the membrane. In this vein, high frequency essences do not necessarily apply in the mouth, you can spray on any part of the body.

Except the circulatory system and visual apparatus, emerald supports the liver and the muscular system.
Emerald - a powerful Converter of energy, according to the perception and tune to a high frequency, the preparation and adaptation. For example, if a person eats hamburgers...and takes emerald's essence, cleaning can begin a tremendous. This may occur both during the day and in the dream, in the dream brighter. Drowsiness can occur because of the unusual load on the mind when the physical structure is not yet reconstructed and the crystalline configuration has already started. Effects natural. If the symptoms are very strong, use less essence, 1 p/week.
Анька wrote: in the description of the Citrine and the time of maximum vibration. digestibility 05-07 o'clock in the morning, and if you can't at this time make much critical?
Not critical, it is not the rigid framework of a "works-not works", and the period of maximum absorption. Take in the morning as I Wake up.<

Анька

Post by Анька » Thu Jun 16, 2016 19:03

LILY-P and I, too, first one, and now decided to join. With rauchtopaz very deep blocks felt, but how hard it was to work out,and the amethyst he just helped to open the heart chakra, and citrine well want to heap))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jun 16, 2016 19:12

Anka Either formula, where the composition is harmoniously matched , or each in its time. Mixing do not mix, different time points , because each in his time was used well, plus or minus approximately ...

АнгелС

Post by АнгелС » Thu Jun 16, 2016 23:58

That is, it is recommended to start with lower frequency essences!?
And how can you explain the fact that Barrel also with a frequency of 240, and such a different impact?
Thank you!

Анька

Post by Анька » Fri Jun 17, 2016 13:31

LILY-Pand You mean every day at the time, Yes. I decided while rauchtopaz only to apply, while others do not take it ,yesterday I try again the units work out very powerfully happened he managed to work deep stiffness that I did not even feel :shock: until the spine was reached, before such was not. And still feel of the Topaz ,when I go to sleep feels stiffness in the neck, then I try to let it go and fall asleep, I think the body shows trouble spots, all interesting such essence..

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Jun 17, 2016 14:10

АнгелС wrote:And how can you explain the fact that Barrel also with a frequency of 240, and such a different impact?
The properties of the crystal are determined by its geometry. Frequency response is only one of the 7 parameters describing the internal space of the crystal. The emerald differs from beryl and determines its unique properties the density and refraction.

Полиночка

Post by Полиночка » Wed Jul 27, 2016 14:11

Hello, Aura!
Want to buy crystal essence.
Intuitively (in the picture) selected "Topaz". But...Read the characteristics of the Internet is strongly not recommended cancer. In the description it is recommended to drink coffee and I don't drink coffee.
You want quick results as I have time - no more than 1.5 months.
Tasks that I expect:
1. Me for the remaining time of summer must-learn speed reading. The course is purchased, but there are reasons to delay and to procrastinate, as time goes on. From the development of the course may depend the whole future career.
2. Literary work for children, who find time only in the summer.
Possible contraindications: reactive disorder associated with a traumatic situation. (Tablets haven't taken, but all the details of the traumatic situation remember very well. Although the relevance of these events now do not have to have such a large value as before)
Required condition:
Alertness, performance, concentration, belief in yourself, the ability to process large amounts of information.
You wrote that:
A resonant body (the nervous system and the brain) fortify crystals: beryl, emerald, tourmaline, chrome diopside, citrine.
According to the description in the Internet was interested in tourmaline and citrine. But the description of BRM says:
Citrine is the predominant channel of perception of information - visual. And I find it easier to articulate intention in verbal form.
Still want to buy the Parlor (Joy or Eureka - haven't decided yet).
Help with choosing essences!

Полиночка

Post by Полиночка » Wed Jul 27, 2016 22:25

Hello, Aura!
More:
about blocks - I think I got plenty! Scoliosis from adolescence. Even in death loved ones do not know how to cry, although in my heart I grieve.
About zodiac sign. In one book I read (once it now to look) that the last time it moved. And that book happened, modern graduation, I was a lion.
Waiting for Your reply.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jul 29, 2016 19:40

Полиночка wrote:Hello, Aura!
Intuitively (in the picture) selected "Topaz". But...Read the characteristics of the Internet is strongly not recommended cancer. In the description it is recommended to drink coffee and I don't drink coffee.
Not the Aura , but how much I can answer. The Internet can and is recommended ,but the crystals and not on BRM. As BRM crystals -bio-resonance modulator based on having a natural crystal, connected with resonance of the dipole antenna.And not just crystal and polarisavenue.

"If BRM is used for the sphere of personal relationships, emotions, karmic challenges, recruitment of BRM can be done by the sign of the zodiac." but not written by the Aura that you adhere to your zodiac sign. "Despite their individuality, any BRM can be used for different purposes.,You can use any type of BRM for any task, but the exact choice of parameters will make the implementation of Your most effective intentions." The choice is still yours.

Полиночка wrote:Need quick results as I have time - no more than 1.5 months.
Problems I expect:....
No one can give You guarantee that over that time you will have 100% result on Your tasks. You've got to understand that fast does not always work...because you have voltage , urgently..time is short and so on and here on the contrary there is a resistance and tension on the outside. It may be exactly the opposite result, because it is better not to strain and not to rush the situation and hope for 100% result which you expect from Kristallicheskikh essences.
If you can't do with coffee to use essences , I think, and you with tea and water. Tried it with different liquids , just in time...and without liquids , spraying on the body and in the mouth, as it was verbally said by the Aura.
Полиночка wrote:I want to buy the Parlor (Joy or Eureka - haven't decided yet).
Help with choosing essences!
The Parlor is also not need. Joy from spurious relationships and energies....
Eureka to receive new ideas , insights tvorcheskih out of his field.. Again, the choice is yours.<

Полиночка

Post by Полиночка » Fri Jul 29, 2016 20:55

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Полиночка wrote:Hello, Aura!
Not the Aura , but how much I can answer. The Internet can and is recommended ,but the crystals and not on BRM. As BRM crystals -bio-resonance modulator based on having a natural crystal, connected with resonance of the dipole antenna.And not just crystal and polarisavenue.

Thanks for the reply!
But I did not understand about what You answer? We're kind of in the theme of crystal essences...And You answered about bioresonance modulator?
That is, You think that if I chose intuitively, this choice is the best? And it is not necessary to pay attention to Zodiac signs?
And since we were talking about what kind of BRM...BRM it's better to pick crystal essences "Rauchtopaz"?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jul 31, 2016 15:44

Essences are chosen for the task, you can select the support that amplifies natural Givens, developmental weaknesses (which, apparently, is the task assigned by You) or outputs (transformative). In this way essences are in a different plane, where there is no concept of zodiac signs. An intuitive choice - oriented crystal - the best method of selection. You can rely on the logical selection of the parameters, but working with essences is to work with their States, fine and individual work. Each crystal, each form acts differently, so often the use of one essence (subject to the learning frequency) takes on other crystals, the experience to improve the natural structure of the optimal scheme using 3-4 crystals. To Your list you can add a formula F2000, as the task is complex, and the interaction of the crystals is balanced. Quartz crystals (citrine, Topaz) easier to read, they can begin. More high - tourmaline, beryl strong and powerful, but also more difficult to interpret, high frequency is a powerful exercise unequal system, it is possible in Your situation and need intensive, because the timing of the tasks is limited.
Полиночка wrote:According to the description in the Internet was interested in tourmaline and citrine. But the description of BRM says:
Citrine is the predominant channel of perception of information - visual. And I find it easier to articulate intention in verbal form.
BRM and essences of different products.

Анька

Post by Анька » Mon Aug 01, 2016 13:16

The third week of taking the essence Citrine,excessive nervous tension, starred from the first time, energy has become more, well, for elaboration of my blocks fit perfectly. But tonight was something)) Suddenly in the dream, I felt a powerful vibration throughout the body, like going to take off))I was humming in my head)) it was a bit scary, I thought I was literally sausage, but then I felt so good, the body has run currents, feel the relaxation all over the body, then suddenly appears somewhere in the abdomen, left kakoeto voltage chtoli, and fast flow made through the crown. Had a feeling that part of the fears just went to the scene and issued a mighty flood. Such is the effect :)

Полиночка

Post by Полиночка » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:43

Yesterday I received the essence of rauchtopaz and drawing rooms.
I just tried a splash on the headscarf, which usually keep near the computer when I work.
Watch: what will be the results? How will I endure?
Then I try splash on the throat.

Полиночка

Post by Полиночка » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:22

The 8th day, use the essence rauchtopaz and for some reason can't feel anything! Inside have not tried. Sprinkle on the throat, to the point between the eyebrows or on the crown.
When am I supposed to feel something?
Need how to tune before injection?

кросби

Post by кросби » Sun Aug 14, 2016 0:05

Mix
With rauchtopaz this same situation was but not a clear sense of strength and resilience all the same is present,but not conscious,and deeper.
Very good chustvuetsa:tourmaline,emerald,beryl.
Actually,that would be to feel the need to sprinkle inside 2 zilch 3-4 times a day between meals(if You are the winner of battle of the psychics).

Полиночка

Post by Полиночка » Mon Aug 15, 2016 19:33

Today, I sprinkle 2 times 1 puff an hour after eating. The time required to plicate before meals? Very tired of processing complex information, and the situation stressful. Could not resist and ate.
No diets do not comply. Eat as you normally would.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Aug 17, 2016 15:49

Полиночка wrote:Very tired of processing complex information
By itself it is a useful process. In General, the brain can start in the full sense of "think" and not react to the knowledge, after such a fatigue, or a data overflow. This overflow, which is a consequence of reflexive processes or attempts not just to process information, and put it in the usual picture instead build the picture, that is, the thinking process, is one of the practices of mental discipline. Charter, the brain can start is not accustomed to process information and to structure it. As a result, one phrase can open more than pages and pages routinely processed information. This is the way.
A matter of perception essence lies in the ability to settings – ideally - their frequency, at least – attention control and ability to hold concentration. In fact, the same mechanisms are at the basis of food ordinary food as well as assimilation of images, sounds, whether you are working with mind machine, audio CDs Patrushev, etc. the Problem is that digestion of food is not for the modern man of the information process, and the perception of images and sounds and energy. Consuming regular food we bring the process to the physiological consumption of nutrients, which undoubtedly takes place, but this is only a small part of the process. At the software level the body with energy includes working with CPG, that is to some extent a spiritual process. There are situations, when the energy consumption of the body when performing a particular job significantly exceed the number acquired in the process of the biochemical processes of energy. This is due to the fact that people has access to higher naturalny in the architecture of GAIP. Remember that the levels of control programs represent a cascading pyramidal structure, where changes in the upper sublevels lead to transformations on the lower physical levels with multiple energy amplification. Naturally, the processes occurring in the upper software levels have the same physical nature (in our example – start biochemical reactions), and lower levels of physical reality, but with completely different energy consumption. This “gain” occurs at the transition to each next level, so at TLU he's just enormous. Thus, at the human level, the same mechanism can be realized with different energy, the only difference is the level of the management process. The implementation of the management levels covered by the human consciousness, is energetically much more efficient control, carried out exclusively by the firmware.
This is a General mechanism as in the digestion of ordinary solid foods, and the use of crystal essences. One of the differences is that in the past few decades there has been a significant change in the frequency characteristics of the Earth, and as a consequence there arose the necessity of adaptation to new conditions. That is, if before the person had enough common solid food to trigger the cascade of energy States or, in other words, the frequency characteristics of solid food was enough to produce spiritual States and the actual energy development, now for the digestion of solid food requires energy to times more than energy derived from it. Simply put, the food began to lose its power. This is because programs of energy supply, in contrast to the programs that generate the actual biomolecules have limited coverage (what exactly is quite another matter, the center of this area is Land). This is why for better learning essences requires a break in the consumption of solid food to prevent reconfiguration of the perception of lower frequencies.
Полиночка wrote:how much time you need to plicate before meals?
For 1.5-2 hours would be nice.

Another and the most important difference is that man is inherently too is a crystal. Normal solid food at the program level is alien to our body. That is why the necessary energy for its digestion process the digestion of food. And if the software connecting the split atoms to “human” (= kristallicheskim) management programs and the exchange of information happens, which is determined by the quality of food consumed. Speaking of transgenic products, on a physical level there is no difference between ordinary living and transgenic food, the danger arises in this stage of this information exchange is essential for the absorption of food energy, which is used to connect to completely alien to the human programs, software destroys natural immunity. In the assimilation of crystalline essences, the energy is not needed because the software people and the crystal are controlled by some management software, therefore freeing up energy potential. That is, there are various levels of interaction with vinegar. The effects of the essences is always there, always we get the energy from food consumed. Noticed or not, that is how the essence is absorbed, depends, as is clear from described above, the configuration of our consciousness. The absorption of essence means a particular setting and focus on the vibrational quality of a crystal. In General, this slim tailored inside job. We can say that when interacting with the essence we interact with the perfect structure of the brain, resulting in the structuring and strengthening of energy. Much of the strength and visibility of the effects of the essences is affected by the direction, or the attachment energy. Any problem lies in a certain plane, that is, also has the frequency characteristics, so the essence is chosen for the task. In fact, consumption of a crystal brings to the particular discipline of action, or ritual. It is not only routine, but also the quality of space in which man lives. No wonder they say that the order starts with the order in the apartment. We can say that the essence helps to take control of your thoughts and actions. This slim vibrating “tips” you can follow, you can not, enhancing or inhibiting the action of essences. In General, if we consider the principle of action of essences on the neurobiological level, the process of perception esseni very similar to the learning process. Learning something new man puts his brain into a state of concentration effort or force control of their actions. And the process of learning everyone is different, someone is right, someone a long time does not work, then there is a “breakthrough”.<

Полиночка

Post by Полиночка » Wed Aug 17, 2016 17:09

Thank you, Aura, for your detailed reply!
I will try to delve into.
Yesterday I day 1 did 2 zilch inside 3 times. And it occurred to me to throw out expired makeup and plastic jewelry. So it is not a coincidence? So I really interfere?
Аура wrote:No wonder they say that the order starts with the order in the apartment. We can say that the essence helps to take control of your thoughts and actions.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:20

In connection with rising raw materials prices on essence Emerald, Tourmaline, F2000 and formula F4000 will be increased by 30%.
Stocks of raw materials, bought at the old prices come to an end.
Until the end of August there is still the opportunity to purchase the essences at the old prices. From September there will be new prices.