Crystal essences

Your own guide in the energy-space
Лон
Re: Crystal formula

Post by Лон » Thu May 18, 2017 21:38

This is the section I've outlined already. Thank you.

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri May 19, 2017 23:12

LON first, remove all sources of pumping energy
people ,thoughts ,actions ,goals ,experiences ,parasitic thought forms ,all virtual prog
if they are not much nakajimi energy all will be burned

Лон

Post by Лон » Sat May 20, 2017 0:59

Then what sequence?

Милая

Post by Милая » Sat May 20, 2017 22:18

Then a conscious effort, each effort is extra energy, the principle - flow and income. But not in the plan - take more, throw farther, and with understanding its mission and living/experiencing each moment.

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon May 22, 2017 16:04

Honey has the ability to articulate questions and answers of other members of the forum ))

Лон

Post by Лон » Mon May 22, 2017 16:55

Apparently you are synchronized on the same server with updates on the same interface:)

rel

Post by rel » Sat Jul 22, 2017 0:11

Аура wrote:St. Floral and plant essences have worked yet somehow 50 years ago, now the frequency characteristics of the world has changed a lot. Now the “grass” is not going to cure anyone.
Here without the intention of type "pin".. but there is nesrsta - all for weed.. it's a shame Not fused that the Frequency of the Planet, then rose (or something else changed) - and weed-what?.. Aren't they from Her, darling, grow? Isn't Nature should also along with the Planet change the frequencies, because It (Nature, Vegetation), well, not what we are, not in isolation from It (Planets), like..

Generally I don't mind Essences - just read the topic, because following the purchase (here, recently) is just the Essence.. But the grass also love)) ..and I can not believe that the planet frequency change, and no pot.. please Explain what I don't get here..

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 0:21

rel wrote:and weed-what?.. Aren't they from Her, darling, grow? Isn't Nature should also along with the Planet change the frequencies,
Now weed..and tomatoes mainly from the Corporation Monsanto Company..especially the salad ..and all the rest of the pot.)

rel

Post by rel » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:22

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Monsanto Company
well, it is, Yes, with interventions.. unfortunately.. it's understandable..
in General, natural natural? should also, in theory, the frequencies to "catch up"..

Лон

Post by Лон » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:58

фэйс напротив wrote:But if I have the whole bottle at once drink? Vshtyrilo?
One bottle of 30 ml. of Alcohol there is probably 40 degrees, it is necessary to clarify. Think of yourself)))

rel

Post by rel » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:05

Question about friend Mary Jane was also not idle, because they all actively use it, but now and at all relevant is.. the Essence is on the way to me.. but just before meals for half an hour I now drink (while 1 per day) hydrated soda..

The question is, whether they are combined or soda to remove-stop?
In half an hour or even half an hour and drink this and that?..
What you can do together with the Essence to take?

Do these "for ___ before the meal" in itself a useful thing, as I noticed, no matter what ____
I'm so licorice propyl course recently, one about which they say that it only cleans the lymph..
it drank, then drank in an hour len (mill special acquired), and another hour to eat..
a sort of micro-fasting / exercise in willpower, 3 times a day)

Лон

Post by Лон » Tue Jul 25, 2017 15:14

rel wrote: Question about friend Mary Jane was also not idle, because they all actively use it, but now and at all relevant is..
Essence is on the way to me.. but just before meals for half an hour I now drink (while 1 per day) hydrated soda..
On YouTube had a video on how to make essences...the admission process/setup there took at least 30 minutes.
to eat is not recommended for 1-3 hours before and after taking essences, and drink 30 minutes before making to stop ..could be wrong of course
rel wrote:
I read mostly saliva and/or Chinese teas for better grip
rel wrote: Do these "for ___ before the meal" in itself a useful thing, as I noticed, no matter what ____
I'm so licorice propyl course recently, one about which they say that it only cleans the lymph..
it drank, then drank in an hour len (mill special acquired), and another hour to eat..
a sort of micro-fasting / exercise in willpower, 3 times a day)
osteopaths/integrated lymphatic drainage therapists love to do, it seems really really helps

rel

Post by rel » Tue Jul 25, 2017 23:53

LONthank You very much for the response and links!
Interesting channel, even studying it..

But still, it seems different potions - I too, listen to Vedic lectures, and would, in the oral cavity 'to savor', but that Aura wrote in one response, that if at the ACC. liquid, it too is structured, and the volume it turns more.. and in the end it will be better. Although you can combine to structure a larger size and have it to savor)

Well, the time before eating, just talking about different Schools, apparently, also there can be different..
But in General, it will be necessary to listen to the master..
What is with the Essence to take?
By the way, about that! might not exactly put it - about their fluid for each Essence I read another question about, about the left - well, that's about the same Soda, about Flax seeds, ground, Water filled.. It's better to exclude/zapewniajacy or standards?
Last edited by rel on Wed Jul 26, 2017 13:29, edited 1 time in total.

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 13:24

rel wrote:the question is, whether they are combined or soda to remove-stop?
In half an hour or even half an hour and drink this and that?..
You can not remove the baking soda, if the rate of drink it wants. Herbs should not contradict the Essence of the idea. Though the frequency of them is not as high as in crystals, but still it is higher than food which is on the counter in the store, usually. And some herbs, teas of quality and energy, as was observed by lone, will only be a plus for the same clutch. A lot of interesting herbs and teas have that power. Desirable understanding for this to come to pick up the task and try to figure out something to you, if you want, the topic is vast and interesting, alchemy. Also, sometimes herbs indulge. And, of course, better than a couple of hours before and after your Essence, with your chosen media to refrain from food, and soda, and water if possible, in order to give her the opportunity to better internalize and not to lower the frequency for some time. Plus to track the change in the state before, during and after - it is very desirable, ie consciously to approach this, not just to drink, to forget and to continue to do their business. For the licorice - Thank you, I will consider.

rel

Post by rel » Wed Jul 26, 2017 13:33

Gorius08thank! Very in tune with me all Your thoughts, so about thought, but lacked the confidence) I think I'll leave until one morning times (Soda), is not going to increase.. + to drink Soda will be separately, with a pause from Essence with the rest.. wait.. how to "feel" the Essence, then we will probably know better what you can/need to add and what not)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Jul 26, 2017 13:49

rel wrote:Not fused that the Frequency of the Planet, then rose (or something else changed) - and weed-what?.. Aren't they from Her, darling, grow? Isn't Nature should also along with the Planet change the frequencies, because It (Nature, Vegetation), well, not what we are, not in isolation from It (Planets), like..
That's a good question, and it is necessary to understand. Grass the grass alike. First and foremost you need to understand the challenges ahead. That is not the case that grass has changed or not along with the planet, just in case of this dependence and increased the gap between the physical energy in humans. I think it is not necessary to explain any more or less intelligent person who is able to observe the processes and to filter and assimilate the information, understand it, and even if you do not understand, almost all sense the changes in the world and man, at least for the younger generation. If to scan the human brain 40 years ago and modern, that are purely functional differences. That is, the conditions that gave grass not so long ago, are insufficient to resolve the problems facing modern man, if the task is to understand the increased frequency of the self-energy due to the introduced energy ingredients, that is, the energy ingredient should exceed the frequency that field in which man now lives.
This does not mean that herbal ingredients do not need to use – you need grass did not act differently, on a physical level they are well suited for many tasks, for example, to stimulate the body, i.e. release of potential energy, but changed the people as the structure. The use of plant ingredients and the release potential is, in fact, a certain state, and you can talk about this inner contact with oneself, that is, the resonant absorption efforts. If earlier, these States have assimilated through contact with the body (for example, knowledge about the energy centers and meridians was not theoretical knowledge, but now with an abundance of knowledge about the power structure, how many feel it?), now bring certain Botanical ingredients condition you need to be able to experience, realize. The gap between physical and energy and new opportunities and puts constraints in the sensual experience of themselves and their conditions. That is at the forefront not so much the problem of obtaining and modifying energy as its structuring (linking, assimilation) as the source of a certain high settings than actually doing the crystal formula. Now a little to obtain a certain state, you need to have the resource dimensions of software, information resource for real sensitive assessment and its inclusion in the system. In other words, bring energy, entering into resonance with our own energy, needs to be treated. Structure – this is the system. Crystals, in contrast to herbal ingredients are crystalline – ordered three-dimensional periodic spatial atomic structure that determines their form polyhedra. Basically modern scientific studies of the crystals have a direction in technical devices, i.e. the indirect interaction between man and crystals, related to this other question, is important to us that the “skill” of the crystals to interact with information – not on the basis of herbs to make a computer! Crystals and crystal essences, which gives the ability directly to perceive their vibrations through liquids, an outlet at the structures that influence the formation of the Earth and connecting our planet with the macrocosm, which is impossible to achieve herbal ingredients, which expresses the energy of the Earth. They have different objectives. Love grass is great, as the position of the usual biochemical nutrition, it's more than love steaks...
rel wrote:by the Way, about that! might not exactly put it - about their fluid for each Essence I read another question about a, about the left - well, that's about the same Soda, about Flax seeds, ground, Water filled.. It's better to exclude/zapewniajacy or standards?
Gorius all well described... any plant food included in the receiving system crystal or not, will be a certain position – a position in relation to animal food, or else having a very different quality. From the standpoint of receiving waters, any food is seen as a particular dependence of biochemical processes, only in the case of animal...
СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Now weed..and tomatoes mainly from the Corporation Monsanto Company..
or chemical food it will bring more harm to the body. In other words, intake of soda and flax seeds do not need to interrupt the running process is built into the biochemistry, perhaps the essences will lead to another round of perception of this process, not only theoretically accept that it is necessary and useful, and a real sense of what was going on with the centers and meridians.. but also encouraged to take the essence of an hour before or after, that is, the intake of soda and essences have different tasks, then share tasks. In this sense, the receiving of essence after the flax seeds will give more possibilities for perception and control high States than, say, a pasta with meat...<

rel

Post by rel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:43

Aurathank you! As always, informative and interesting..
Even more excited and enthusiastic about the upcoming, already recognized in the mail)) Features)
World-the Human imbalances and problems, of course, burdened and worried..
but ... the more interesting, to get, to grow, to develop)

A separate item - very happy to realize that steaks/meat/all animal - has long since not about me)
Despite the fact that, like many, was a childhood firmly planted, and for example eggs, all were my "Queen of food," incredibly adored.. but had to reject, realizing where it all comes from, at what cost.. in spite of all who are around (about melee range) and with a correct Light, as I call them, "Ash" (clarifying) that helped to realize, to come out from the veil of ignorance=nevedenie. Now you try to become, You already are ... For that special Respect and Gratitude!..

How interesting to live, create, learn!
How precious to realize, to transform..
How cool that embodied the Neurons of God
With whom I communicate a little)))

rel

Post by rel » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:56

copied from the diary : "woke up myself at the beginning of the seventh.. well, as intended) And ... fulfilled (the first time) and other advice - I sprayed not just water at room temperature, and indeed fueled, in an enamel mug, made warm. Warmed two glasses)) And drank.

Well.. this time I really felt a lot.. in detail and noticeable and long.. the Waves went back and forth, feeling some of the processes, transformations, perturbations, transfusions of energy.. smooth, nice.. That was how long ago I first started to feel the energy in the body, only then I learned, starting with hands, then arms, and this is throughout the body as a whole..

And !.. what is most valuable - gradually this sensation (etheric or energy body) increased, and the physical feeling was gone, and I easily, effortlessly, just watching him, fell into "that state" ... a familiar and very valuable. In Qigong it's called "state of qigong", in DEIR e is called "etalinkas".. also I "to" fall of za-Zen, after breathing practices, and of course after a good "helpful" relaxation.. etc.

This is the state when you first "almost" / then do not feel physical body, don't know much about where your hands and feet, at what angle is located, what size they are-volume)) that is, the focus goes with physics and moves on to power.. But you feel very well, or rather, felt like a cloud of energy, and these sensations are pleasant, comfortable plenitude of energy, and then not to doubt, you are clearly and well feel it and most importantly - in this state, not just to be nice, and in it there are processes of self-healing, self-recovery, load balancing, regeneration, and the like.. in General, by far the coolest state.. common to many schools, that is, inherent in man as such, just there are different ways to "get".

And - by far the coolest thing these Essences, since they are there just to literally "take out", nothing to do, just watching myself and not stressful.. so Cool.

I lay as one hour, and for the second half hour was as it were the "higher activity" (7 to 7:30), but on the "quality" is not affected.. In General, I really felt that, Yes, this increase in vibration, this is really useful, it's a "he".. ))) "

Oh, then there still will be))<

Лон

Post by Лон » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:40

rel wrote: And - by far the coolest thing these Essences, since they are there just to literally "take out", nothing to do, just watching myself and not stressful.. so Cool.
Taking one essence or purchased several and use the scheme power for the task?

rel

Post by rel » Wed Aug 09, 2017 14:20

LONtake until one is Citrine.. even after this, began to make "on the run", because a lot of tasks and I'm now waiting for the "cumulative effect", respectively of these effects as I opika as yet, not watching - but I think something to "listen".. That is, if again after the reception to go and listen to the body, the "State of Qigong" will not be slow to come.. Generally speaking, it will come if you just "lie down and listen to the body" ;) - however, in Essence the same thing is faster and easier.. At least with Citrine, though, I think this is a General result of the raising of the vibrations as such that is common to all Essences..

Джеймс

Post by Джеймс » Fri Sep 01, 2017 15:55

Аура wrote:Speaking of the transition power circuit, you need to understand that food is an element of interaction with the outside. This level of automation, physical level.
Boarded on a transitional scheme, essences while not in use. Different internal and psychological effects of weight, I will not describe them, because the deprivation of any usual ingredient in the diet (vegetarianism, diet) break man and start to run a psychological study.
The transition from stage to stage itself, the body naturally began to abandon processed foods, and require live, raw.
One of the obvious effects almost ceased to form plaque on the teeth and tongue. Brushing my teeth every day teeth and tongue clean. Increased physical strength and improved sleep. Became less annoyed and agressirovat.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Dec 30, 2017 16:56

In the office there is a new crystal formula F5000, composition: Jade, moonstone, Rose quartz, Silver, Clinoptilolite. The essence of a powerful and important current software trends, I recommend to try, who are these trends in catches and wants to be "on the wave". A detailed description of the properties of the new formula at the end of January, when it will appear in the network.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Dec 30, 2017 19:29

Stone can be reclaimed ,but one and the same rock behaves differently,one jeweler described the case of turquoise, which is a very long time and was first discovered at one of the bought party ,when I drilled holes for the beads are the ones overgrown in a month,he thought that something beguiled,drilled again and again they are overgrown in a month.
The woman-seller of minerals said that her pirit inherited from his father,with a chip on the crystal is of cubic shape,after 15 years, Scola has become a complete cube,while about Pirita in the Internet, write that they do not live long,maybe it will,but some instances have properties ,the conclusion from this ,all stones behave differently.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Dec 31, 2017 22:56

In Yakutia diamond field, a Good found three of the crystal obelisk of black color which could not be split with a sledgehammer and that was taken, accompanied by special forces,size 1мХ1.5мх5м
[youtube][/youtube]

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jan 23, 2018 17:27

Гуфест wrote:which could not be split with a sledgehammer and machines
Sorry, there are no smiley *face palm*, will fit this bc