Crystal essences

Your own guide in the energy-space
ЛакиФокс
Re: Crystal formula

Post by ЛакиФокс » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:11

tuned mental..and I looked tourmaline... but those areas are described.. improving the functioning of the brain.. the elimination of vitamin a deficiency.. the transformation of negative forms... this is the effect of any crystal meth?... and individual what..? the Tourmaline?....But with the pendant they will be together?... I understand ..they are different media...but the effects in sensation from what them together?....Does anyone have any experience?

ЛакиФокс

Post by ЛакиФокс » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:13

no post work... and a solid question mark...))))))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Oct 12, 2015 14:46

ЛакиФокс wrote:tuned mental..and I looked tourmaline... but those areas are described.. improving the functioning of the brain.. the elimination of vitamin a deficiency.. the transformation of negative forms... this is the effect of any crystal meth?... and what are individual..? the Tourmaline?....But with the pendant they will be together?... I understand ..they are different media...but the effects in sensation from what them together?....Does anyone have any experience?
To code a few Tourmaline crystals:Cheryl, Citrine, Verdelite, Rubelit , Dravite , which are presented on the website , on which the Tourmaline is the question? Everyone has their own properties and they are described :" General properties of all BRM Tourmaline code

Tourmaline (Tourmaline) — crystal complex composition of volcanic formation, can accumulate the energy where it is. In BRM code uses Tourmaline energetically activated crystals from deposits located in the energetically active zones of the Earth. According to legend, tourmaline crystals appeared on Earth among the first to generate energy, which the ancient people could use instead of taking heavy meals.

The egregorial tourmaline is a stone that helps naturally to improve the geometry of space. Special force space betray BRM with yellow tourmaline (BRM Canarytourmaline) and red tourmaline (BRM Redtourmaline).

Area of work code BRM Tourmaline wide, they are fairly universal although each type has its own characteristics.

BRM Tourmaline code is able to create around the operator a powerful defense of the “boomerang”. Most of the negative impacts, such as jealousy, rage, envy, aggression, heading back to the source. Especially strong protective properties are manifested in BRM BRM Verdelite and Schorl.

The complex structure of tourmaline crystal and gain multi-level fractal program create energy node. First and foremost, it affects the ability of foresight, direct information from GEIP and search of favorable paths. BRM Tourmaline code is able to create a good matches and favourable conditions in difficult situations, provide new opportunities, but generated paths are not always obvious and often do not lie on the surface.

BRM Tourmaline code are powerful sources of energy. Can feed into operator, particularly in difficult and challenging situations, increase energy, create energy.

With Pendants SEM compatible and complementary.Each has its own effects from their combined applications .<

ЛакиФокс

Post by ЛакиФокс » Wed Oct 14, 2015 18:11

Liliya-R , thanks for the reply... the current that I blunted...((( I can't find it ..where is the Common properties of all BRM Tourmaline code....and still can't find the properties of these formulas F 2000 and 4000.... this is where the branch.. or just discussion? ((((

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Crystal essences

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Oct 14, 2015 18:26

Equifax http://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cate ... magic/bpm/ All here on BRM. Click on the yellow line under a photo of Cristal ,and one that is needed , offers a description of the crystal. Since Dravite on this page and below, it's all Tourmaline code.
Here : http://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cate ... c/crystal/ the description of each essence , at the very bottom of the description of F400 and F200 .

ЛакиФокс

Post by ЛакиФокс » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:19

Liliya-R ...thank you..I Will understand..)))

ЛакиФокс

Post by ЛакиФокс » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:07

At work gender division sick... and at work the same... family... friends... acquaintances.... an epidemic of some sort....I made an appointment for next week to do privivku from grippa... but now thinking.... they're a whole week I was sneezing... and I'm the essence of yourself squirted..))) and inhaled..))) here or what ..hold on!! Boticca..ugh-ugh... after inoculations, imunele and vitamins With... Essence...like all in one glass..))) the husband the same was sprinkling in the morning... and I still really like..that invigorates... on the whiskey when worn..just chill and mind still not fully awake...so good aktiivisessa..)))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:18

It is not the topic... But there is such a good thing as KOF (can read independently). You can buy freely, is relatively inexpensive, but with a guarantee will help to avoid any rotavirus infections (or maximum pochihali a bit). In the main season (spring and especially autumn) make the course all the home before and during the epidemic.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Tue Oct 27, 2015 14:19

мимоходом wrote:But there is such a good thing, as the KUFA
The smell of childhood ....honey in the straw :)

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Tue Oct 27, 2015 18:58

Yes, indeed, any UV very productive. For home use for the nose and mouth using the device of the Sun))) Olga is very accurate in their associations)))
Equifax, and if not difficult-what are the specific physical sensations, I don't know the tone , the activity, how it feels?

ЛакиФокс

Post by ЛакиФокс » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:05

Dr. M, ugh....ugh.... at work, everything hurt.... still working...we have now the most backed up... And I'm flying..like spring.... mood.... active... weird..no Blues... I usually have a light autumn two quarters rolls..))))) And feel rested..although I stay up late and get up early... well.."tone is in me.." ))) and me..in essence..))))

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Oct 31, 2015 19:57

The last time I put a little essence on the forehead and on the temples /all crystal essence - sort of a high frequency, so the total CELI increased immune system all good, and on top put a little bit here so here is the salve.
stimulate sensory nerve endings
Very long action /longer than if only the essence of use/.

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Wed Nov 25, 2015 19:35

Ахим wrote:the last time I put a little essence on the forehead and on the temples /all crystal essence - sort of a high frequency, so the total CELI increased immune system all good, and on top put a little bit here's a ointment.
We the people this ointment called "Asterisk" . A very good tool in and of itself, as it is based on natural oils and in combination with Essentia, I think all should be fine. Do you have any interesting ideas to apply and blend))) You me have suggested - I will try with analgesic ointments. This is a personal issue))

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Nov 25, 2015 19:45

Доктор М wrote: will try with analgesic ointments.
Thus, by the way, you can 'manage' the energy in this place.

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Tue Dec 15, 2015 20:25

Ахим wrote:Dr. M wrote(a):

I'll try with analgesic ointments.

Thus, by the way, you can 'manage' the energy in this place.
I expect compatibility of essences and the "Stars" - Vietnamese balm, distracting, analgesic, warming effect. And accordingly, any effect of reducing the symptoms. Achim, you pointed my attention in another direction. I guess I would myself not keep track of these effects. After a few days of applying on the sore shoulder of stars along with the essence in the upper shoulder girdle have the feeling of fullness and vitality. It's hard to describe this pleasant sensation is after adequate physical activity. The body is like "buzzing". And there was a rush of something actively immediately begin to do: go for a round of tennis, whitewash the ceiling)) like as not you've got a few days ago the hand was ill and did not rise )))

кросби

Post by кросби » Wed Apr 20, 2016 19:57

What essences strengthen and develop the nervous system?

Максим Александрович

Post by Максим Александрович » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:13

Can someone tell me a bit about the applications of essences (my amethyst).How to apply and much better.Thanks in advance to those who will share their stories :)
P. S. the Usual read the instructions. Just an interesting experience of other people.
Last edited by Максим Александрович on Sat Apr 23, 2016 22:06, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 22, 2016 13:00

кросби wrote:What essences strengthen and develop the nervous system?
The principle of operation of crystal essences-"configuration” on certain frequencies, the ability to change them are carriers of certain frequency (vibration) characteristics ,absorption of energies of perfect geometric forms to customize and improve the quality of consciousness.”

Hence the conclusion - changing the consciousness of man changes their attitude to a situation and as a consequence , more reserved and less responsive, as they just cease to affect the person.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Apr 22, 2016 13:32

кросби wrote:What essences strengthen and develop the nervous system?
The resonance body (nervous system and head brain) to strengthen crystals: beryl, emerald, tourmaline, chrome diopside, citrine.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Apr 29, 2016 0:03

The crystal formulas are given a certain vibrating force due to the mix of crystals, the action formula is not only a set of effects components...

F2000 aimed primarily at balancing the emotional sphere and the creation of the cinnabar structure, is able to penetrate the cells. The energy level represents the efforts of expansion and filling. Nourishes and restores the function of the circulatory system. Action formula improves the interaction with space, society regulates the relations.

F4000 – high frequency crystal formula. A powerful energy that activates and configures the initial power potential, including the sexual sphere. Integrates and configures energy “active” and ”passive”. Tension increases the energy of the body and adjusts the correct circulation of energy.

Анька

Post by Анька » Thu May 12, 2016 13:49

tried essence F2000 somewhere a year ago, I liked the effect, had such an awareness, was nervous, was in a good mood and full of energy, although at the time I had a lot more units than now, was like a knot from the chest to the lower abdomen, I could sometimes feel with your fingers. I'm still working on this unit, it gradually dissolved, after each study feel a burst of energy, I think helps me to feel and to remove the blocks Nookular Body and of course the disks of Andrey Patrushev)) Now this unit is already quite small. Now again want to take the essence, but don't know which is better for me. Someone tell me what is the essence to be effective for removing blocks in these parts of the body? I want to finish this block) but as I understand the essence is more of a minor thing for removing blocks, and still can't decide again F2000 or F4000 (probably overkill) or even a separate purchase, I thought maybe if the problems in certain parts of the body, it is good to be some one to buy. Let Citrine (solar plexus, stomach) or Jasper (Chest) or both. Please advise :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu May 12, 2016 18:59

Can a few asenci can themselves be complex. Fit citrine-solar plexus and stomach, working out of the blocks.Supplement disk Explorer Patrushev.

Анька

Post by Анька » Fri May 13, 2016 11:19

LILY-P thank you! :)

Анька

Post by Анька » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:56

LILY-PHello! I sometimes have sleep problems, interested in very kristalicheskie essence of Citrine , but I think, and he can't be a lot to invigorate and excite, all of a sudden so much energy will that can't sleep?)) And more interested in how You think it is normal if a combination of Topaz+citrine+amethyst? And yet ,if you apply these 3 essences it's okay if Citrine will not be able 05до 07 am to apply, and in the morning only 8 hours?

АнгелС

Post by АнгелС » Thu Jun 16, 2016 15:08

Hello!

I bought two bio-energy essence "rhinestone" and "Emerald".
Using Emerald, as I can not to understand its purpose and impact on the condition of the body!? After its adoption observed scattered attention that is close to sleepy. At night a little vivid and negative dreams.
What is the reason?
In comparison rhinestone and taken before Beryl gave a very pleasant feeling-instant on in work, self-discipline, a balanced psychological state.
What purpose might the use of essences "Emerald"?