Crystal essences

Your own guide in the energy-space
Aura
Разработчик
Re: Crystal formula

Post by Aura » Fri Mar 13, 2015 0:33

львёнок wrote:i.e., externally or internally, if the inside is also possible, just spritz on the tongue or at the liquid (tea, coffee, water, etc.)
It can be so, so, and can be on the outer sphere (a distance from the body). The choice depends on the purpose of application of essences.Essence, like a crystal, multifaceted thing. If the goal is exposure to the domestic sphere (dealing with emotions, changing frequency characteristics, the design of indoor units, etc.), it is better inside, on an appropriate carrier. The essence of structures the media, and the volume of the acquired structured liquid more than just the language. But if the goal is to work with the external field and interactions with space (society, relationship, etc. of the external energy), then is applied to the outside.
львёнок wrote:and is there a period of time during which the action of the complexes most effectively, and whether it is possible to combine the use of the content of these 2 samples (i.e., act simultaneously), or each of them has a preferred time of use ???
If the crystal carries the vibration of a certain frequency, as one note, then crystal formula can be called the harmonious octave. The crystal formulas are based on the combination resonance of the efforts of the constituent crystals. These formulas are complex effect, they are "self-sufficient", so the formulas are practically no zones of external influence and preferred time. As for the media, then for all formulas fit neinerlaa water, green and turquoise teas.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:01

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:is the Aura to describe the properties of the essences and where to most effectively apply it
The interaction frequencies of different people can give a variety of state and to give a verbal description is not possible.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:14

"Tourmaline, gold, honey, mountain crystal" - this inscription is read in Etiketka - if I understand correctly - F2000 - test this crystal essence has been tried by me yesterday for the first time /in connection with the setting of the egregore in a certain organization, which was discussed above in the topic.. well Again yesterday, a few hours later, "egregor said".. Yet, but for me personally, not very clear way, but still "feedback" was quite unexpected.. I did nothing special - just thought of this egregore ... Cool!

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:37

not only honey and copper, and research this is a very cool, powerful, when filled with water inside, that is felt in this "Symphony" is the motive of every component, but this is outside long enough, I see with open eyes their subtle body (blue-purple to whitish-grey haze), so now there was added green and gold sparkles, ie very sensitive increased awareness of the surrounding world, i.e. notice what had walked by, and with the Mirror Universe is actually some kind of "patrash" :wiz The study probes and Mirrors has only just begun . So researching. I Express my gratitude to Aura

With respect and appreciation :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Mar 20, 2015 13:19

Yes, with mirror moshnenko it turns out, confirmed. While testing the essence of gold. Measured before and after GDV, and that when I had other artifacts. Wanted GDV images to put on display, but something still holds me.I believe naslovo, those who know me)). And to put your pictures and explain that there is not related to the essence , as it is on public display would not be desirable.
Very strange communication appeared with Cheryl on the phone after applying the essence with gold, composition :tourmaline,gold,rhinestone,jade,copper.
Appeared some strange and frequent attempts to analyze from a large amount of information. All that where will Lisitsa, read and seen ,going from the puzzle to the overall picture. Screening out false information, displaying on the internal screen all the pictures and highlights those that h is true, the rest a haze veiled the weak. But this is my system for determining the accuracy of the information, I don't know, others might perfect their will be something. Or just consciously noticed it(not uopilot how often all human works), though with mirror and it is easier to do and more powerful,but the overall picture is of Maslikov , those that already have in mind on the subject....sometimes, the very inside how strangely moved and only need. Of course I would like to have only one correct option, but is always 3.)))) The choice is still behind me, and I think it's not casual, :wink: Freedom of choice apparently leave behind, and this is true.
On the GDV will report later, need to select all from database.

Нейтрино

Post by Нейтрино » Sun Mar 22, 2015 16:56

I understand that essences in the human body do not stay and go? :?

нева

Post by нева » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:11

Любоовь wrote:First impressions - INVIGORATES and COLLECTS.
I have the essence of the tourmaline. COLLECTS is the right expression. Connect this with the structuring of their energies, approximately for 2-3 hours, after which the effect disappears unnoticed. Understand that the essence is something like homeopathy, crystal, wherein the liquid composition carries the "seed structure" which structures the energy. And therefore, there is a state of composure. You are very good the term picked up.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Mar 24, 2015 13:38

"Rubin, tiger iron, emerald, amethyst, copper"this inscription is read in the second Etiketka essence, if I understand correctly F4000. It is, from my point of opiate, more powerful..
I understand it is possible to take them inside, can be worn in pocket or on certain places on the body /on. and with a head bandage on the forehead-the back of the head, neck, etc./, also Aura wrote that it is possible to influence on the external nodes, i.e., the "plicate" in some places in the cocoon.. I think that after some experience you can tune just the name of the specific essences and that it helps to comprehend..
Here is a simple example - I got a good /bright, light and powerful/ condition half an hour ago because of my acquaintance with this essence F4000. So just wrote at the beginning of its life line /in Timeline in Facebook/ the name of the essence - and pointed to this rasprostranyalis on the whole line of life so far.. Eyforiya turned moshenka and long.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Mar 24, 2015 19:43

I'm testile with gold , not mixing with others - see))) Applied once a day . Measured by the GDV before and after application , an hour. There is an interesting observation, but there is something not clear, this is still trying to figure out what it is. Surely to say about the action of essences.
I think the Aura itself will describe the properties of essences and where to most effectively apply it.

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:46

I had the strong impression of the essence of gold in the first three days of application. Came home, dripped two drops under the tongue and on the ears. Turned on the computer and quietly passed out into sleep for 2.5 hours. Day PTS feel good. Not so long ago spilled. The condition can compare how after the exercises of qigong. Alertness and freshness.

Любоовь

Post by Любоовь » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:04

After a week of testing essences with gold (applied morning and evening) we had to stop - come on strong cleaning, cleaned sinusitis. Plus strange days under the geomagnetic background superimposed. Five days sausage "nepodetski" - just Wake up. Haven't been on :(

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:36

I pass for normal these days, any bad feelings related to Eclipse and other anomalies were not observed. In the beginning, tourmaline was cleaning went , yeah , sometimes strongly, it is reflected mainly in the throat and nose. Otherwise, everything was fine. From essences of gold nebylo nor any anomalies. Only the clarity and vivacity. A lot had to redo and revise, in spite of the employment for some reasons home.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Sat Mar 28, 2015 15:07, edited 1 time in total.

МаринаМСК

Post by МаринаМСК » Thu Mar 26, 2015 18:26

Good day!

I became interested in Bio-resonance modulators, and bio-energetic essences of crystals,

namely, (because a lot of new information at once), I would like to have this quality, and to transform their old "broken" behaviors and thoughts that are very firmly seated in the head (fear of punishment (as a child, if something is not done)), fear of lack of money, restlessness, a desire to hide, so no one saw the flash of anger and irritation):

The transformation of negative crystallized forms (fears, negative patterns of behaviour, of inferior emotions, etc.), the Geometry of a person, in contrast to the geometry of crystals, is not perfect, its formation begins with the earliest periods of life under the influence of those or other vital (external) circumstances. It's not always that formation is positive and as a result, any adult person has a negative crystalline forms – fears, imbalances (geometric asymmetry), inferior emotions (anger, aggression, insecurity, anxiety, irritability, etc.) and other negative behaviors that impede development and improve its internal geometry. Crystal essences, being a native of certain perfect forms, restore the integrity and symmetry of the internal space of the man and gently transformerait low frequency energies that keep us stuck in negative patterns of behaviour.

What crystal (essence) can you help me with that?
And after some time, may occur getting rid of fears and correcting the thoughts (reflex behavior)?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

P. S. Some time ago I bought in your shop the Parlor the Parlor is Super and Benefits (in shares). Wear for 3 weeks, no visible results yet. Maybe because I can't change their old patterns of behavior and thinking. Help.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Mar 26, 2015 19:33

Marinasif the main goal is how to work with negative reflexes from the past, that is, you need a little nudge to the subconscious and bring it out of “the swamp,” as preparing the ground for a more global future work, this task is in essence. All essences have this property, if more individual to choose, but the current level of customization allows you to tune in to the crystals directly, it is possible a) to read descriptions of the crystals in the description of BRM or on the web b) describe more specifically the scope (relationships with parents, with the opposite sex, with money, creative self-realization...), will help you choose.
BRM can also the first impetus to give, but here the action will take place through the intention of the operator channel OC-BRM-CCM-of GEIP, the essences directly through the structure of man, or rather, its creation. While there is no conscious action on the structuring of their psychic processes, the presence of energy structures can be considered purely formal.
МаринаМСК wrote:PS Some time ago I bought in your shop the Parlor the Parlor is Super and Benefits (in shares). Wear for 3 weeks, no visible results no
It would be wrong from the energy information devices to demand visible results in some time. You have to understand that the product is imposed on a person (operator) with a greater or lesser degree of susceptibility to a specific situation, expectations, etc. the Device also interacts with various external forces that also affect humans, some devices require more powerful development...For reviews work BRM+ Svetlitsy and Essences+Chamber give good results. For the same reason, to give any validity essences also impossible: depends on the depth of the reflex, from the predispositions of the person, the sensitivity of the...

Speaking of sensitivity, what begins vylazit "Chrono" is the first obvious effect of the essences in sensitive persons, I mean of course, the energy sensitivity. Plus for a box spring, this time all the process and man in society are set in motion, if the use of essence to start in this period, the effects will happen quicker and more clearly. If someone such physical manifestations are not desirable, it is better to apply essence in the aura (at a distance from the body) and 1 R/day is enough. In the "application System of essences" is also the time of maximum activity of the crystal, please also use.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Mar 26, 2015 19:59

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:I Think the Aura itself will describe the properties of essences and where to most effectively apply it.
Zadavali well have this issue, the main property of all essences is the quality of the structure. What it is and what it does, it is better to read the topic viewtopic.php?f=50&t=5594
The difference of one or another of the essences (or formula) can thus accurately only be described as: crystal structure, symmetry, density, matrix, angle, structural, and frequency response of the crystal. If you do not know how to read this data, then some terminology clear descriptions and experiences of other people will reflect only how the quality of the structure are perceived by this particular person. Another person structure can be perceived quite differently, although some overall point though is that the concept of "concentration" and "energy" and reflect, and do not reflect the effect of the essences and formulas. The essences have an immediate effect, is prolonged.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Mar 26, 2015 20:27

bofara wrote:I understand it is possible to take them inside, can be worn in pocket or on certain places on the body /on. and with a head bandage on the forehead-the back of the head, neck, etc./,
It is necessary to have a very developed consciousness to perceive nenalezeno essence directly through the glass. Essence order and placed in a special blue bottle, to avoid unnecessary action at a distance and opposite to the liquid media was not perceived irrelevant information. You can, of course, as an experiment...or a workout...it's almost the same thing with hard crystalline rock to work.
bofara wrote: the Aura also wrote that it is possible to influence on the external nodes, i.e., the "plicate" in some places in the cocoon.. I think that after some experience you can tune just the name of the specific essences and that it helps to comprehend..
Impact on the PES makes the most sense, but it is necessary to respect the principle of symmetry or to have good energy sensitivity of your body. All right, the next step in working with the essences is set up directly on the essence. We can say that taking essences is a energy stress of the brain (and entire nervous system). If you approach the use of essences from the position of practice, or just consciously, the relevant brainstorming efforts can be made without any essences. Good "link" will be the geometric shape of the crystal or the components of the formula. And the next step may be the knowledge of axial symmetry and geometric proportion.

МаринаМСК

Post by МаринаМСК » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:26

Аура wrote:b) describe more specifically the scope (relationships with parents, with the opposite sex, with money, creative self-realization...), will help you choose.
Aura, thanks for the reply. Some problems (blocks) are, perhaps, in each of these areas, if you look on the shelves. But most of all, interferes and gets out the problem of fear (from childhood): cursed in the garden, my parents used to scold, scolded at school (it was terrible to get a bad grade, so there was always an excellent student, and did correctly). And all this comes out now, it's scary when someone starts to speak that you're wrong (although it may be different), and enter into a stupor, unable to resist; when does the remark to the boss, quickly upset (in my head thinking how it's not fair), but again does not find arguments. And so everywhere, making sure never reproached and abused, so all was apparently right. Maybe influenced by the horoscope - is a typical Fish :) It is not a phobia, and not diffidence, but very unpleasant sensation in the body, tension, and aggression (the best defense :)
Tried Bach flower essences (homeopathy), but not much, maybe not enough time was taken. And that's crystal essences, they are prepared directly from raw materials, not dilution, therefore, the action must be more disruptive than homeopathy )

Aura
Разработчик

Crystal essences

Post by Aura » Sat Mar 28, 2015 14:45

Fear is one of the most powerful protective reactions. Many are moving towards “the problem is that you are struggling with the problem”, the approach is fundamentally wrong, the more You will concentrate on situations where reflexes “childish” fear, the more this reflex will feed off of Your attention.
And accordingly energy. You judging by the description as a child “tugged”, and consciousness can not – have not learned to build a new positive reaction, not to mention to transform, that is, to release energy and the energy released to use... the trouble is that most (maybe all..) egregors is very beneficial to people living in fear. The emotion is strong, it is squeezed out of people quickly and simply ...so “walking power”, except that electricity is not supplied to the human body and its biofield (although it is possible enough to understand leaky physical/chemical/energy processes in the body during a response), and field space egregor.
Even physically a person is constantly stressed, is the work, energy...pure physics. Not that it's negative, all can be viewed from the standpoint of the law of conservation of energy and the law “everything is connected to everything.” What is the man himself energetically and mental limits, the more energy it loses. Selfish here this is hardest, altruistic, a person who is able to survive, i.e. to use numerous energy-communication, never lacking energy.
Have noticed that altruist's always on, it just overflows with energy. It's the fact that there are no problems, there is a reality built by the man himself, the illusory reality in which there is a problem. It is sufficient to change the attitude of (besides the chief, who presses), and will disappear the condition of the mechanism, which triggers Your problem. The situation in the new reality simply ceases to be a problem as such.
Now, about the essence, finally “came to” description of the terminology in accessible terms. I'm sorry, if chaotically. Now, essences in this way you can call the matrix the “right” reality, perceive the frequency level. All essences in fact working, just all different. The Topaz, for example, creates the internal conditions for a private study. This “earthy” way, not the easiest, but the most valuable. Rhinestone transformerait not yet, but it works primarily on the alignment of the axis of symmetry. More “water” path, inertial and compliant. Also not a quick way, but soft and harmonious.
Citrine is changing holographic focus, too close to the transformation, is a powerful drink of energy. With Jasper acting on the body of the volume, open a new alternate path is the path of expansion, “fire”. Certain scenarios become available, the network expansion possibilities.
All quartz is universal, but the area of the energy impact local. At the chrysolites, however, still local, but there it is associated with other parameters. A common definition for the action of quartz can be “slowly but surely”.
Beryl is the transformation of the pulse energy of the hexagon is active, it quick, because the point of engagement of the variant chains are multiplying exponentially. “Air-air” path, so to speak.
The emerald is the same, but much more powerful, so it is recommended to use with ose-built consciousness or even just a dense aura, but it is not clear where the flow will make it, if there is no experience quite powerful streams to send. It will be interesting, but the environment may suffer. For frequencies above 230 Hz. we still have to get used to, they must be able to operate. 240 Hz. is the orbital period of the Earth around the Sun, this is a direct impact on the superconsciousness.
Tourmaline is another, the property of the tourmaline essences best described by the word “concentration”. Moreover, self-regulating. This is important because 99% of ordinary people do not know how to concentrate, and if someone really knows how to concentrate, but can not process to control it (just raskochegarit as the quality) he accumulates a large amount of specific energy.
First, the egregore of this energy will definitely try to take is as a rare earth metal, energy, rare and valuable. Will start energy constant provocations from all sides, from family to dogs and homeless people. In General, you will create a situation for dropping energy. If you manage this energy to maintain, then people just start to fall structurally from the outside world. What is beneficial to one person, is not always beneficial to the world. It becomes too energy-consuming system, it begins to squeeze - live as a hermit, just so cool.
Tourmaline essence itself regulates the level of concentration is important.
St. floral and plant essences have worked yet somehow 50 years ago, now the frequency characteristics of the world has changed a lot. Now the “grass” is not going to cure anyone.<

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Mar 28, 2015 15:37

Аура wrote:the emerald is the same, but much more powerful, so it is recommended to use with ose-built consciousness or even just a dense aura, but it is not clear where the flow will make it, if there is no experience quite powerful streams to send. It will be interesting, but the environment may suffer.
I am very pleased with this Essentia, including the emerald. Came strongly positive reaction from the outside world, that after one use of this Essentia - ie kakby aftereffects /and here additional settings on the "true name"-link to "the essence" of essence/ - very steep turns. Also what is called "personal power" comes great understanding how, what, etc. to use it - yesterday "the force flowed with a sort of ears," i.e. "the vessel is poured"..
Please give prices on these until the test, essencia. Thank you!

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Mar 28, 2015 20:01

The formulas are really long due to selected combinations: it's like a wave, there is power, there is resistance of the medium and attenuation. Formula launch more complex frequency resonance, so the effect of such a long. One friend, a "doubting Thomas", who was awarded not even aware of, and one puff caused almost violently, now says he feels the effect is already 2 months! But he is difficult and energy practices engaged with school, with a very lively and agile mind, in spite of skepticism. Just consciousness appears here as "friction", so if consciously experiencing the state, tune in and not to resist the changes inside and outside of us, it turns out, if we again take the example with the wave, "surfing effect". Not a wave carries you somewhere, and you are moving on a wave in a given direction. But in the initial stages it is better to get acquainted with the essence, to adapt to the frequency characteristics, and the extra mental energy and effort to make.
The cost formulae several times higher than the essences, but the final price will not be several times higher, because of the formulas recommended frequency and less volume will be less. Most likely, the amount of formula 10 ml., price if more, then not very much.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Apr 09, 2015 13:15

When I had someone a friend liked him, sooner or later, always started to drive, and much ... After applying a couple of times to test the crystal essencia, including emerald - I'm just amazed by the magnitude of that luck..

Aura
Разработчик

Crystal essences

Post by Aura » Mon Apr 27, 2015 19:25

The office got a crystal formula F2000, F4000, F5000

10 ml

The composition of the F2000: Tourmaline, Sodalite, Gold, Copper, rhinestone
Кристаллическая формула F 2000

Composition F4000: ruby, Emerald, tiger iron, Amethyst, Copper
Кристаллическая формула F 4000

Composition F500: Jade, moonstone, Rose quartz, Silver, Clinoptilolite.
Кристаллическая формула F 5000

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Mon Apr 27, 2015 22:02

Aura please tell me how to apply essence together with the formula? To alternate or to combine?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Apr 28, 2015 13:19

Eugene B.you can alternate between, can be combined, depending on purpose, there are essences.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Apr 28, 2015 13:50

Eugene B.I did so and that I like it more when used only one of the options.. When combine - while it seems to have not enough accumulated experience "multidimensionality" that can track proishodyaschee it is the "here and now" or in the words of MAG.no - online..