Your own guide in the energy-space
и лилия
to formulate the intention

Post by и лилия » Mon Sep 29, 2014 20:05

please tell me how to correctly formulate the intention of gambling

Акела

to formulate the intention

Post by Акела » Mon Sep 29, 2014 20:19

BRM Canarytourmaline life can aide in overcoming addictions (including alcohol, tobacco, drugs)
https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/verdelite/

The Program Of Andrey Patrushev Raduga
http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... &start=150

Yes, many other products on the website, and to the intention the simple recommendation is to submit something that You already got what you want, just need to clear the details of it to experience the more positive emotions the better...

нева

Re: to formulate the intention

Post by нева » Mon Sep 29, 2014 20:26

Else can you recommend in this case: the intention is not to come into conflict with his subconscious where grow the roots of dependence, i.e., to formulate the intention from the position of consciousness in the key "and why do We need it?"..referring to the relationship..)
And why would You consider an addiction? maybe just an interesting pastime.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Sep 29, 2014 21:13

“Game addiction” is a consequence, and to formulate the right intentions need a reason. Gaming addiction is the “tail” problem, and we need a “head”. The causes of gambling addiction can be different, but it is almost always dissatisfaction or the surrounding reality. First find the true cause, and then formulate the intention in accordance with all General recommendations, many of them interesting and right on the forum and in this thread and in others. On the forum many people share the intricacies of formulating intentions, everyone has their own, so it makes sense to listen to many and make their conclusions.

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Tue Sep 30, 2014 21:48

and Lilya shared life-affirming language like "I am healthy, full of strength and energy", "I'm doing interesting creative work", "I am satisfied with themselves and are in harmony with the surrounding" it can't hurt.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:54

I think the intention is already there since it was made and make nothing ,and the rest to imagine what has happened is, and so forth this technology , one technique is the "Why" in combination with the Replacement and Pleasure t e from which the rid was going to do what to get ask yourself why? and he does give fair with all the negatives, then doing something else that I think is useful and explain to yourself why what are the advantages of this and happily permeated the pros do, all obtained without violating the principle of Ahimsa(non-violence) and acknowledged.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Oct 17, 2014 13:07

To the question "life-Affirming phrase" is something of a series of samosoglasovannye, not yet removed within the old program can put on her new t e "life-Affirming" but there will be a conflict sooner or later. When you are healthy and full of energy and so on and you know it and when the thing interesting busy we know that and to inspire is not necessary If you know what's not exciting to actually let motivation do exercise to achieve really your goals for example.All these are consequences of duality perception.(Section of the forum Psychic-practice exercise 3).

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Mon Oct 20, 2014 13:35

Корвин wrote:To the question "life-Affirming phrase" is something of a series of samosoglasovannye, not yet removed within the old program can put on her new t e "life-Affirming" but there will be a conflict sooner or later.
As I understand it, because the topic was set in this section of the forum, the intention must be formulated for the modulator, and not for yourself. Myself saying I was healthy and successful, I agree, of little help. Although...it depends on how hard)
My opinion is that "remove" the program cannot. To replace, to transform, Yes, remove - no. To remove can be replaced by another program. If you do not touch their formation, the destructive program continue to work for only one reason - people do not see the alternative. When a new positive program, there is the realization of old programs, and it is possible to say that 90% of the "Erasure". No overlay will not occur. But it is also my experience and my vision, others may be different.