Exclusive BRM (boxed artifacts)

Your own guide in the energy-space
Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru
Exclusive BRM (boxed artifacts)

Post by Ольга К » Mon Sep 15, 2014 15:34

in the office there is a new product.

Series BRM-2: BRM-2 Emerald cultural emerald

Technically series BRM BRM-2 created on the basis of cultural (farmed with certain properties of the internal structure) of the crystal. Cultural crystals have perfect geometry and better technical qualities than natural. BRM-2 has the ability to record information about the intention by acting on malostrukturny organic low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic vibrations and sound vibrations, for which purpose audio connector for standard 3.5 mm. audiojack and playback device 16 Ohms impedance.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Re: Exclusive BRM (boxed artifacts)

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:14

Good day! Is it possible to observe the performance of this product or any of its parts using the "Points to observe the aura"? and in General for other BRM ?

If I understand correctly, is an attempt to combine the operation of the micro-generator orgone, modulated audio oscillations with the work of the pyramidal structure and a complex effect promoborudovanie radiation on the crystal emerald with design intent?
What are the results of observation of the apparatus and first tests, if any?

What is the potential difference from the schematic with BRM+RAD 2400 + pyramid ?
Thank you in advance)

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Tue Sep 16, 2014 15:21

Tuned for picture - feel the power circle wider than a monitor, nine sectors (each is experienced differently, but how, I cannot even describe) and a pulsing spiral, but not in the center of the circle and shifted to the left and down. It is in the horizontal plane. Vertically felt three levels...maybe a pyramid set? Uhh, powerful stuff, even for the photo :wiz

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Sep 17, 2014 22:18

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:Good day! Is it possible to observe the performance of this product or any of its parts using the "Points to observe the aura"? and in General for other BRM ?
With glasses PranaVision I guess you could see we didn't try. The goal?
Glasses many aspects of the subtle world it is clear that something may be seen. The observed more difficult to interpret.
ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:If I understand correctly, is an attempt to combine the operation of the micro-generator orgone, modulated audio oscillations with the work of the pyramidal structure and a complex effect promoborudovanie radiation on the crystal emerald with design intent?
What are the results of observation of the apparatus and first tests, if any?

What is the potential difference from the schematic with BRM+RAD 2400 + pyramid ?
Thank you in advance)
Not quite. To a greater extent - by electromagnetic oscillations. With this purpose, the selected playback device, which is based on coil and magnet, although xperiment were conducted with piezoelectric elements.

The results of the first test will come a bit later.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Thu Sep 18, 2014 13:50

Aura, thank you, has become a little clearer. Looking forward to the test results. It would be interesting to read comparison is the results of instrumental tests of various BRM, because individual perceptions and the results of each of the owner-operator highly dependent, in my opinion, from personal energy and abilities). Regarding points PranaVision - unfortunately, not yet purchased, but really want), so don't really know what aspects can be seen roughly goal is to notice possible differences in the field-space exposure of different devices (RAD, BRM, pyramids+ BRM, etc.) and try to interpret it for ourselves to compare .

МИР

Post by МИР » Fri Sep 19, 2014 15:53

and where is organic,?? there seems no drop orgonite, there are many connections not declared and actual. we understand that Your set out of artificially grown crystal is stronger than natural, if we correctly understood it please explain for some reason, so suddenly happened, it's about the analogy of natural created baby and grown from test tubes, natural grown crystals and the same, and are the children of the tubes better and stronger than natural ?? created the natural way?

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Sep 19, 2014 20:56

БРМ2 not better not worse, just different, other opportunities for other collaboration, the third day I mess around with it. At first I "pushed" a bit and it seems only just released, the second crystal does not respond like a natural at this and need a wired connection, I suppose many of the features yet but this requires verification.

By the way, premonitions did not deceive me :shock: (thanks to Aura) БРМ2 comes the so-called empty, but now is perceived a little filling in General perspective is impressive :roll:

And I think he will disappoint the user if the quality measure of the price thus does not have sufficient experience with natural crystals.

:ap

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 23, 2014 22:10

владимыричь wrote:Tuned on the photo - I feel the power circle wider than a monitor, nine sectors (each is experienced differently, but how, I cannot even describe) and a pulsing spiral, but not in the center of the circle and shifted to the left and down. It is in the horizontal plane. Vertically felt three levels...maybe a pyramid set? Uhh, powerful stuff, even for the photo :wiz
Something in it...look closely, that drew one of the testing BRM-2 with developed visually (testing mode "Adapter")

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 23, 2014 22:16

A little more about the features of the BRM-2:
1. No activation required
2. The ability to discharge the crystal
3. The operation mode is “Adapter”. Unprogrammed or discharged crystal BRM-2 is “Adapter”. In the “Adapter” adapts to high-frequency rhythms, and this is a higher quality property of interaction with the energies of space. Overall, this is an opportunity to obtain and develop high frequency sensation.
4. BRM-2 is really a powerful thing. Use carefully, may be overweight. It is desirable to use after some experience with normal BRM.

МИР

Post by МИР » Tue Sep 23, 2014 22:29

I am interested in the question, the project like many others on the forum targeted at the fact that the majority does not have super vision i.e. appropriate adaptation, to a close perception of BRM and other products, ie there is no possibility to check the result is either the placebo effect the insertion into the product of personal faith and the result is not of the product and Placebo, FAITH in the result and personal Intention, and otherwise not to believe when so much money from my pocket spent, explain to "fool" ie me, how, why and with what results, simple abstruse words, with the layout, although I doubt anything worthwhile will come of this, my proven ideal tourmaline schorl, without any bells and whistles just carrying in your pocket gives a strong result. sory for mistakes I from other States and other language preferences.

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:11

МИР wrote:of FAITH in the result and personal Intention
By faith, You probably mean setting the result, but intent is even more interesting, I love Russian language, see how the word is constructed "intention" root Measure . That is the intention laid down a pattern which forms and implements the "project", so it is possible to Express the intention as semachko tree it already has a plan tree, we need only the conditions for implementation.

I think the difficulties come when people are not included in circumstances to your desire...
Last edited by Акела on Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:19, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:03

МИР wrote:I am interested in the question, the project like many others. on the forum is targeted at something that the majority does not have super vision i.e. appropriate adaptation, to a close perception BRM and other products,...............ideal tourmaline schorl, without any bells and whistles just carrying in your pocket gives a strong result. sory for mistakes I from other States and other language preferences.

And why do you have such a conclusion about our forum? If you don't write on the forum the type of discharge and proper, so see no , hear no and say nothing? I know in the office coming and telling very interesting developments and responses and results. Not all of them even have registered on the forum, not everyone has the opportunity to sit on the forum .Sometimes I ask to unsubscribe on the forum that others might understand how and what works. And the main techniques that will facilitate understanding of the operation of any artifacts.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:48

In the study of possibilities БРМ2 was a little eksperimentirovat, as a "broadcast" used tracks from the CD Andrei Patrushev "Star traveler", in particular the file "Earth," although the instructions suggested the possibility of using this track for clearing space

...the sounds of the program "Land" literally shield You from a variety of electromagnetic pollution of the surrounding space, because the body during the entire evolution tuned to this rhythm and quickly returns to him in the presence of even a weak pacemaker... .

There are no acoustic oscillations, but the impact of the strong, was expected to turn the track all night but only lasted for about two hours, then woke up the family , someone has a headache, someone has anxiety of some sort, after disabling these negativity after 10-15 minutes have passed.

What is the cause of the negative is only tentative conclusions, but the product БРМ2 works with the space a very intense need to work out the details, choose the safe broadcast...

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:40

A good impression was left by the mantra of Duo Zikr, although I have not much experience in them but a clear meditative state I reflect on http://sun-torrents.name/viewtopic.php?t=511936 can someone without the modulator will be useful.
:ap

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Sep 29, 2014 14:54

Very good space was disk 3 "Symphony of the brain", Delta rhythms, I haven't slept, put in two hours in a circle until morning!

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Sep 29, 2014 21:16

Filled drives "the solar wind" and "Endorphins". The effects varied, most interesting from the Endorphins.

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:23

Right on Endorphins, on the other(not yet evaluated to the end but OK), by the way, heard today how БРМ2 creates acoustic vibrations, really quiet but high frequency sound is heard very clearly, in particular the file "New World" disk space wanderer, a very favorable impression!

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Oct 01, 2014 23:53

A little about the crystals in BRM-2

Geothermal cultural crystals series BRM-2 Emerald is synchronized crystals. In natural crystals the quality of synchronization may be more or less manifest depending on the location at which the crystal grew
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=5590
Cultural crystal is not just a faux crystal. Synthetic jewelry is a copy, it is unclear what is unclear what quality. The cultivation of the crystal is similar to selection in biology, when systematically and gradually selected the required quality. If in the jewelry industry these qualities is the appearance, the cultural crystals for BRM-2 in the first place is the perfection of the internal structure (macroscopic homogeneity, the lack of linear defects, symmetry, etc.). Synchronized crystals are able to convert low-frequency vibrations in the higher frequency (and, therefore, able to utonet energy).

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:51

Акела wrote:by the way heard today as БРМ2 creates acoustic vibrations, really quiet but high frequency sound is heard very clearly
If you hold to your ear the reverse side of the modulator, where the base of the pyramid, even the words of affirmations are heard. Someone from the testing came up with the name "Talking pyramid" :)

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Oct 15, 2014 21:01

A useful device for those who are committed to "opening the chakras", and in quotes maybe by the fact that I had some impression that the case involved people in their overwhelming majority think it's cool or trendy.

And БРМ2, you can use disk Andrei Patrushev "solar Wind" directional pyramid to yourself that is felt as from it emanates the energy promoborudovanie tracks corresponding to each chakra. And so from the bottom to the top, and that had not srivatsa you can apply the divisor for audiogeek connecting and headphones.

:wiz :oops:
So come with Your strength and intelligence and patience :ap :ap :ap

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Oct 27, 2014 15:41

Once again experiencing a sense of wonder in the work with this device and sincerely grateful to the Sponsors of the modulators for the possibility to show new qualities in your life, thank you. As well as the curator of the BRM, the esteemed Aura the lavish, gratuitous, and I have not honored the gift itself БРМ2.

At me freewheeling to Express their feelings sorry, БРМ2 cool with great features thing, I wish Authors in implementing new ideas, and we the users patience and understanding in working with the products...

:o :oops: bi

Юрий И

Post by Юрий И » Thu Nov 13, 2014 22:20

All great BRM-2, and then on the Sound and on Sviyash while the rest was spent..)))But BRM-2 will become mandatory, the rest of the resonators I have are sticky as much as three "gadgets"...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Nov 14, 2014 0:40

Yuri And How's it going? You have so many tech workers there)))and others helped to understand . long time no share here their experience.It is interesting to read.

Набигатор

Post by Набигатор » Mon Nov 17, 2014 17:36

Yes, you are crazy...

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Nov 17, 2014 22:44

Набигатор wrote:Yes, you are crazy...
About one true media, are preparing, start now to teach! :lol: