Exclusive BRM (boxed artifacts)

Your own guide in the energy-space
Лон
Re: Exclusive BRM (boxed artifacts)

Post by Лон » Sat Nov 25, 2017 18:45

Аура wrote: Strange question, the properties of lyophilisate and lipoblast can be more attributed to some unnatural jade obtained from the crushed crystals in a centrifuge introduction of certain polymers or even dyed polymers to lyophilic or lyophobic properties of jade is not quite right.
Amphibole with amphiphilic beguiled.

арим

Post by арим » Sat Nov 25, 2017 22:23

Reading the description, remembered his years in Eastern Siberia. Now I understand why the Chinese are buying up at the population of the bead, which is pulled out from the bottom of a mountain stream (the so-called "pellets") for each paying several thousand dollars. Especially prized green (as pictured) and white jade with yellow streaks. As far as I know experts on this issue, even in China count on the fingers can.

Графиня

Post by Графиня » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:30

My first acquaintance... Jade happiness))
Brought activated( well as were able)... first polosochki, of course, nothing... But the second one amused...
1, when communicating on Skype.. in the middle.. SUDDENLY(!) changed language.. so I'm a Russian childhood the verb.. and then - again - and some strange script type Arabic.. or Jewish. right to left... and all clear.. had to remove Skype and re-install... But excited. And I'm not in any of the settings do not climb... ( maybe it's time to learn Arabic? .. but!! Only in the veil do not drive)))

2. Standing last night in the shower ... Enjoy it.. hear wonderful gentle music.. klasnoooo... somehow get it - and where firewood is a( music?).. ( In the morning, then SUDDENLY I updated the phone. .. It works, save the music... well, that notebook left))) what I am still not used to the ring tones... Think maybe the phone is ringing?( I have 2 of them, one on which BRM is lying on the shelf far)... turn Off the shower... the music fades... I rode... not popping up, wiped with a towel.. and begin to understand something....
Well I just so believe in nothing))) Again stand under the shower..... Music... cool...
And then ... turn Off shower - the music disappears..... Never experimented))).. I guess today is going to take a bath))

3. Today was MK..was a break of 5 min.. And I SOOOO wanted fresh orange juice.. want already salivating run))) where it can be enjoyed-to have to go 2-3-4.. min.. Come.. 4 person in the queue.. who want coffee, sandwiches, omelettes.. who you Know that will wait until I'm late.. But then jerks me to ask how many that is fresh...
The young lady tells me - and you want orange? ( with him was), then she ordered and disappeared - now depress and poured into a Cup( all worth it).. I realized - while I was - kind of sweet lady ordered for me fresh and disappeared...
Here are the responses for the first two days.. not counting the day of activation..<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Nov 28, 2017 13:40

арим wrote:as far As I know experts on this issue, even in China count on the fingers can.
And in China some experts in tea ceremonies and qigong. But that's another topic, this is the format of the Chinese body. Know how to save and copy, but a deep understanding of the traditional Chinese Sciences and arts is mostly found in other countries. Master of Chinese practices can show you if you can see, but to explain why they are doing so, you can't.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Nov 28, 2017 13:45

the Countessthanks for the tip about "jade happiness" :) Jade gives a quick interaction and feedback, it is now important to catch this thread and follow the responses about the Arab language was interesting.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Nov 28, 2017 13:48

Графиня wrote:2. Standing last night in the shower ... Enjoy it.. hear wonderful gentle music.. klasnoooo... somehow get it - and where firewood is a( music?).. ( In the morning, then SUDDENLY I updated the phone. .. It works, save the music... well, that notebook left))) what I am still not used to the ring tones... Think maybe the phone is ringing?( I have 2 of them, one on which BRM is lying on the shelf far)... turn Off the shower... the music fades... I rode... not popping up, wiped with a towel.. and begin to understand something....
Well I just so believe in nothing))) Again stand under the shower..... Music... cool...
And then ... turn Off shower - the music disappears..... Never experimented))).. I guess today is going to take a bath))
This is below the current water is, and not just from BRM))).During the attunement on....caught the frequency(flow). I already wrote somewhere that even poetry and other...and the music is so classic and space that the record would be, but not know how. We have in the entrance certainly not listening to the classics and especially do not play , and even in the bathroom)).

Лон

Post by Лон » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:44

Now I am the owner of BRM Jade+essence.

1) First, as a lightning rod took on later inspection of some structures from me (and on the first day).

2) Then money is a little overwhelmed that I began to think about "forget and not to remember" (after 5 days of use).

3) All of the above is complete nonsense compared to what happened on the 7th day:))):
The day passed in a state of "I understand everyone can and control", i.e. as close to clear volume concentration (I think I achieve it if it is impossible, extremely difficult, therefore once again it became clear ... or use and to reach the state which wrote the Aura, or cease to read it, and live like...how it goes...). Compare this with getting some book knowledge is not real, this is different, smarter than itself, the source still can not be, but to operate their perception/knowledge of the world can at times be more effective for yourself.
Next was marked by a clear internal friendliness and openness to others – the feeling when walking on the street, and do not worry, do not keep in mind their sorrows and problems and people who meet you, in no way can destroy your beautiful state. Security...in! exactly.
About ochucheniya around...the headspace was perceived as consisting of really three-dimensional geometric shapes. ... their layers, faces are drawn very thin and light touch Chernogrivov pencil (they moved or not, I don't remember).
In the cinema that day was. Next guy was sitting and eating chips...Oh, what was not a pleasant smell, chemical. Usually I calmly refer to such things, but on this day I was very disappointed.
Those things that beautiful writing Aura, it became clear as day, and in their own skin. Fofanova this understanding, I really like that word when it is, but to fix and put on the shelves can't too voluminous.
The mind knew that it was now necessary to acquire this sverhsekretnye, to fix so that I can build on it and continue and continue to enjoy the high life. The day was hectic...to be alone with myself in this state has failed, and fix it.
The feeling of delight, happiness and joy ate away at my inner strength, I clearly understood in my gut => it is necessary with these gusts to handle " + " instead of "-", I think he will be able to deal with it.
In a fit of what they suffer I wanted to buy these things to all my relatives...in a fit of "saying how you don't understand how you live without it", to tell...to share...but restrained himself.

4) the next day I woke up in a state of "as you were, so was..."
"Sometimes you will Wake up like a bird
winged spring on a platoon,
and I want to live and work;
but it goes to lunch."

now to the sleepy and weakness felt especially in the evening.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Dec 07, 2017 14:25

Лон wrote: All of the above is complete nonsense compared to what happened on the 7th day:))):
The day passed in a state of "I understand everyone can and control", i.e. as close to clear volume concentration (I think I achieve it if it is impossible, extremely difficult, therefore once again it became clear ... or use and to reach the state which wrote the Aura, or cease to read it, and live like...how it goes...). Compare this with getting some book knowledge is not real, this is different, smarter than itself, the source still can not be, but to operate their perception/knowledge of the world can at times be more effective for yourself.
Good experience) some users had a similar experience on the forum search. Understanding the difference between information and its ability to operate is the first step to the ability to change the reality. The “all understand and all can” actually not so much a mental setup, and the condition of the energy body starts to Wake up and “feel”, that is, to become aware of their real capabilities. During this period it is important not to fix...let me explain. You can compare the state with a man who has lived most of his life without legs or arms and suddenly got them. Of course, first he starts to jump-to run-to feel all around, explore the world of previously unavailable money and get a lot of new experiences. “No fix” means not to go on about lazy brain and not to transfer the status information “I can walk” and stop going.
Лон wrote:Those things which are beautiful writing Aura, it became clear as day, and in their own skin. Fofanova this understanding, I really like that word when it is, but to fix and put on the shelves can't too voluminous.
Rather, because I have not yet created a space where to put. And whether or not to fix, users who have tried to capture in “all understood and” understanding then wrote that no condition recorded knowledge is dead, that is the letter see, and there is no understanding. It is important to the state and received in this experience, not information. The resulting experience is still with you on a subconscious level, and even if not remembered, then it can emerge unexpectedly at the right moments. It is better to search your own key to the condition – someone that can be specific body sensations, alterations in perception, emotions...important setting, and it is produced by the body, not the mental.
Лон wrote:About ochucheniya around...the headspace was perceived as consisting of really three-dimensional geometric shapes. ... their layers, faces are drawn very thin and light touch Chernogrivov pencil (they moved or not, I don't remember).
Why on head?
Лон wrote:the next day, I woke up in a state of "as you were, so was..."
Yes, some even wrote about the sadness and the desire to return to the state “and understand everything you can.” Don't know why, maybe just because of the information of the commit, perhaps because of the unavailability of the level of physics (circulatory system in General) as the first long withheld and then often long to appear again. BRM Jade fast and powerful, the density of interaction with the operator quickly makes a new, bright impressions. It is important not to get hooked on a powerful experience and not to look for them, to preserve the naturalness and understanding of the process. To man all arranged in a wise and logical. In any experience except “uhh, what was that”, there should be a sublimation of the experience that is subsequent awareness and preservation. It does not matter if you have to take a step back, creating the conditions to move forward. It until you have the attunement to the jade goes, and when intentions start to work, it will be more interesting :)<

Лон

Post by Лон » Fri Dec 08, 2017 0:53

Today was curtain: walk-think a couple of days later: "we need to find and buy a mount for the battery in the machine" ( lost in service), the task was not a priority, but hung. To call one friend in the car, talked about this and that.. too long if he mounts...He tells me enthusiastically..showing the index finger at the sky for half an hour before you arrived was a customer who ordered a mount for the battery, but it does not fit.. and you will be fine!!!! WOW!!!!!

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:33

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Графиня wrote:2. Standing last night in the shower ... Enjoy it.. hear wonderful gentle music.. klasnoooo... somehow get it - and where firewood is a( music?).. ( In the morning, then SUDDENLY I updated the phone. .. It works, save the music... well, that notebook left))) what I am still not used to the ring tones... Think maybe the phone is ringing?( I have 2 of them, one on which BRM is lying on the shelf far)... turn Off the shower... the music fades... I rode... not popping up, wiped with a towel.. and begin to understand something....
This is below the current water is, and not just from BRM))).During the attunement on....caught the frequency(flow). I already wrote somewhere that even poetry and other...and the music is so classic and space that the record would be, but not know how. We have in the entrance certainly not listening to the classics and especially do not play , and even in the bathroom)).
So where is the music? The brain picks up a signal from where? From past lives? Or paralelny world fonit?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Dec 08, 2017 14:03

ММ wrote:So where is the music? The brain picks up a signal from where? From past lives? Or paralelny world fonit?
I do not know.

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Dec 08, 2017 19:15

Лон wrote:Today was a curtain: walk-think a couple of days later: "we need to find and buy a mount for the battery in the machine" ( lost in service), the task was not a priority, but hung. To call one friend in the car, talked about this and that.. too long if he mounts...He tells me enthusiastically..showing the index finger at the sky for half an hour before you arrived was a customer who ordered a mount for the battery, but it does not fit.. and you will be fine!!!! WOW!!!!!
Well, everyone, hold on! Started! I have two years live, :) learn not to want anything, and the tires. :?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Dec 09, 2017 0:08

learn not to want anything
The desire to be better always))the desire to have is very important from the petty cares in the acquisition of stuff, go to something global and significant,but as the same gene which can live within himself and he learns for himself to fulfill desires.The realization of desire implies the investment of resources,personal effort and material costs,in the end, it may be that it was not important and not meaningful,the desire can be realized without personal energy and financial costs ,in this case, let it be bonuses.))The desire and intention somewhere nearby.Practice with the flows and desires,require clarification,which should be or should not be .The desire to detach from insignificant and tie needed.To push the desire not the correct action.Practice is not to have the desire exists in some esoteric areas,but then what will become the driving force without desire,the driving force can be the desire of others,will have to choose what desires to work in the heart of the desire are the program or programs being pushed to the realization of desires.
Last edited by Гуфест on Sat Dec 09, 2017 0:51, edited 1 time in total.

Милая

Post by Милая » Sat Dec 09, 2017 0:47

Гуфест wrote:and as the same gene which can live within himself and he learns for himself to fulfill desires
He performs. But I don't need it :)

Лон

Post by Лон » Sun Dec 10, 2017 13:16

Милая wrote:
Гуфест wrote:and as the same gene which can live within himself and he learns for himself to fulfill desires
He performs. But I don't need it :)
In this regard, "three wishes" is much lighter than the "all wishes":))))
I wrote earlier about kontroliruya organization that has postponed his visit for a later time....Then I was not really ready...so, they came...the bottom line all limited conversations "about life" and the tea party. From my experience: almost does not happen or happens very rarely. And quite they could teach me how to feel where is the heart...))) and other bodies falling under nervous stress first)))

Лон

Post by Лон » Sun Dec 10, 2017 13:23

Аура wrote:
Лон wrote:About ochucheniya around...the headspace was perceived as consisting of really three-dimensional geometric shapes. ... their layers, faces are drawn very thin and light touch Chernogrivov pencil (they moved or not, I don't remember).
Why on head?
As it is below the horizon of my head, these structures are not perceived.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Dec 11, 2017 15:00

Милая wrote:Well, everyone, hold on! Started! I have two years live, you learn not to want anything, and the tires.
Гуфест wrote:the Desire to be better always))the desire to have a very important
If you desire to understand the parameters of what we wish and only ))) and
Милая wrote: and the tires.
Too much energy spent on it and often doubts that aphids to be desired. It is better to have always the intention (which even the state of body and mind both)))Willingness to accept, always helps to achieve the desired.In order to understand what I mean, just try to popotet)))) and monitor thoughts and condition of the body . Then Express the intent to have both on the same algorithm, observe...And then Express a willingness to accept (unconditionally) and the same algorithm is Key when the goal comes without any ordeal.))

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Dec 12, 2017 14:56

ММ wrote:So where is the music? The brain picks up a signal from where? From past lives? Or paralelny world fonit?
From the subconscious. And it is where anyone can catch. It is better not to give it special importance, as images from the subconscious, there is, as the phenomenon of high sensitivity. It is recommended to reach a state of inner expression, that is, to link the subconscious with the conscious experience. Any practical value of supersensitive feelings can be removed not earlier, than will find the support of consciousness in his own consciousness.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Dec 14, 2017 19:40

Аура wrote:some practical value of supersensitive feelings can be removed not earlier, than will find support consciousness in his own mind.
Thinking out loud)))
The pillar of consciousness....conceptual sense of support-backup of something ...but what is meant is the pillar of consciousness , the same consciousness ?))) as abstract sounds.
Аура wrote:Better not to attach special importance
If to disregard the importance of internal , it will not work out, and this is a creative physical process.
Аура wrote: Recommended to achieve the state of inner expression
It is so inside will remain .
Аура wrote: some practical value from hypersensitive experiences can extract
Yeah ))) if the internal pull outward and create otvoriti or something physical)) .
Аура wrote:And it is where anyone can catch.
this is sometimes Eureka Epiphany ...and tip Ideas tvorcheskie...And then to look for support in ...that you can't touch it ? I do not understand. Reliance on knowledge -it is clear,reliance on authoritative knowledge ))-clear , reliance on own experience is clear. But the reliance of consciousness on consciousness itself .....have mmphotos would understand.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:17

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:If not to disregard the importance of internal , it will not work out
You have to understand that there is an internal what is external. In this case, domestic - sounding space music? Or private response? :)
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND thus to find support in ...that you can't touch it ? I do not understand.
There is, for example, concepts such as "strong character," "a man of spirit"...the man with the inner rod, the inner support. The character and spirit cannot be touched, but it turns out they can lean on. It is easy to understand that support can also be found in consciousness.

РОЛЕР

Post by РОЛЕР » Wed Sep 26, 2018 15:40

All good health!
:evil: Very sad that there is not any possibility to buy BRM-2.
:wiz Do not understand the reason for the refusal of the launch of a series of this Artifact. Someone come over that does not need to do this?
bc Asked to produce again a limited edition.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 01, 2018 19:27

РОЛЕР wrote:do Not understand the reason for the refusal of the launch of a series of this Artifact. Someone come over that does not need to do this?
The reason is that it was an experimental piece the Artifact originally.

никаго

Post by никаго » Mon Oct 01, 2018 19:37

Аура wrote:
РОЛЕР wrote:do Not understand the reason for the refusal of the launch of a series of this Artifact. Someone come over that does not need to do this?
The reason is that it was an experimental piece the Artifact originally.
To make custom BRM-2? what you need to released a few more artifacts?

РОЛЕР

Post by РОЛЕР » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:03

никаго wrote:To make custom BRM-2? what you need to released a few more artifacts?
In, we have at least two.
:oops: Really want the magic wand. (humor)
Just in this product I see a breakthrough. It is something that seems to me very clear.

БурЕв

Post by БурЕв » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:07

Good afternoon everyone! It would also be interesting. And tell me please, when will be available Crystal bridge combined with the Svetlitsa Super, thanks!