Crystal bridge Garnet - Amethyst (GA BALANCE)

Your own guide in the energy-space
Aura
Разработчик
Crystal bridge Garnet - Amethyst (GA BALANCE)

Post by Aura » Mon Mar 03, 2014 18:14

БРМ Мост Гранат - Аметист (GA BALANCE)

Виталий Валенский wrote:Another question: if on the back cover of the phone to stick one BRM, but several - two, three... This will enhance the result? Or does not change?
ТаняП wrote:has anybody tried both to use? And how long can the second glue?
The interaction of two crystals within a single CMC can give quantitative results. Qualitative results in the interaction of two or more crystals can be realized only under condition of formation of the exchange fields between the crystals, as implemented in the Crystal Bridge (KM). The crystal bridge is not simply combines qualities of the two BRM and doubles "the amount of energy" and forms a field with a different geometry, not possible under natural conditions within a single crystal. This is due to three-dimensional geometry of our space - the most manifested thing will lead to the oppression of other qualities. The crystal in its growth and development is very similar to a living being - if the child in the period of identity formation will be the most developed one quality, like intelligence, that will disadvantaged social or emotional development. Therefore, each crystal has its own properties and features. In the KM exchange field energy is able to combine different characteristics, forming supersimon, or the crystal structure of the domain space to the exchange field. From the mutual arrangement of the crystals will depend on what exactly is strong or weak, the characteristic will be manifested in the exchange field. Theoretically, all the crystals are perfectly interact with each other, but certain combinations give more pronounced results in certain application areas, interesting for the development of the person.
Last edited by Aura on Mon Mar 03, 2014 23:45, edited 1 time in total.

Евгений Борисович

Re: Crystal bridge

Post by Евгений Борисович » Mon Mar 03, 2014 18:35

And where KM? Also on the phone?

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Mon Mar 03, 2014 21:22

Andrew what are the dimensions of the device(length,width)?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Mar 03, 2014 21:29

5x3 cm

Валерич

Post by Валерич » Wed Mar 05, 2014 22:30

Аура wrote:Theoretically, all the crystals are perfectly interact with each other, but certain combinations give more pronounced results in certain application areas, interesting for the development of the person.
Auraand here, for example, will interact on a single phone-quartz amethyst?

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:28

A question for Aura. I have Rauch(active) and amethyst(not yet pasted). The usage period is 3 weeks. I wanted tomorrow to activate the amethyst and I came to the forum)). Questions:
1. Sufficient if the usage period is 3 weeks to start working with KM?
2. It is advisable to use Rauch and KM at the same time on the same device?
3. Is it advisable to use one device for all three modulators)))?
And yet, I understand that amethyst is a separate and KM (with amethyst), it's a different effect. That is, the "pull" of KM only SV-VA of amethyst(if necessary) will not work?
Thank you.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Mar 06, 2014 23:36

Валерич wrote:Auraand here, for example, will interact on a single phone-quartz amethyst?
Any BRM one code interact with each other. Their properties and strength of will to connect. That's just a bridge they will not form.
Last edited by Aura on Fri Mar 07, 2014 0:03, edited 1 time in total.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Mar 06, 2014 23:53

Димонъ wrote:a Question for Aura. I have Rauch(active) and amethyst(not yet pasted). The usage period is 3 weeks. I wanted tomorrow to activate the amethyst and I came to the forum)). Questions:
And yet, I understand that amethyst is a separate and KM (with amethyst), it's a different effect. That is, the "pull" of KM only SV-VA of amethyst(if necessary) will not work?
Thank you.
Completely.
BRM with one crystal and KM can theoretically connect to one device, and very effective, except that if you overcook this? This is approximately the same as in the morning to take Kendo, day - of- her-with a gun, and on Sagrado. Cool, but you need to have a appropriate training, or the perfect symmetry of the previous sky. Better first master BRM with one crystal, then to master KM and then to work simultaneously with KM+Rauch. I will say more in the plans of the bridges with 4, 6 and 8 crystals. Immediately we they are not exposed because, for real use you need to experience at least two or three crystals. Not that the man needs some special skills, you just need to understand the basic principles and then to develop them. From the simple to the complex as the main principle of learning. Interaction with BRM is not receiving any given qualities as to use charged products, and the possibility of real interaction with GAIP. You can compare this with a trip on the subway and owning your own car. If the first cheap, accessible and immediately effective, while the second requires education, responsibility, but how much more possibilities.
As amethyst and Rauch refer to the same code, it is advisable to use one of the CMC KM+amethyst or KM+Rauch. You can "pull" AWAY from the structural properties of a single crystal, if you can consciously control your internal structure.<

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:09

Thank you. How much time need to work with BRM before a KM to go? And again. Can I transfer another person already activated themselves BRM?

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:48

Аура wrote:perfect symmetry past the sky.
What that means for the past the sky?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Mar 08, 2014 15:12

Димонъ wrote:Thank you. How much time need to work with BRM before a KM to go? And again. Can I transfer another person already activated themselves BRM?
Will, of course, depend on how intensively you will work with it...well as soon as I get the right responses when working with BRM with one crystal, you can start KM work. You can transfer BRM to the other person, odliv from your phone, and putting aside for a while (weeks precisely enough). BRM can be activated by multiple people, so you can charge activated BRM as its positive attitude to people and give.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Mar 08, 2014 15:16

Акела wrote:What does this mean for the past the sky?
So from birth

снорк

Post by снорк » Mon Mar 10, 2014 14:08

Test the bridge for several days, without, of course, but I really want to share my impressions :) As it is a second modulator, it was decided to experiment a bit to activate the BRM without a phone. You can even say it happened, but it was not clear on what crystal to tune. Probably because amethyst was already the experience felt amethyst and all the attention automatically shifted to him, with a garnet such contact was not. Then it was decided to activate as it should, naletim on the phone, besides, I have practically new. In the bridge, nakleeno on the phone, felt a common field between the crystals, the instructions do not, but I understand you have to concentrate on it. Small, even smaller crystal, but thick is. Felt clear movement of the field from the bottom up, that is, from amethyst to a grenade (although my hands are medium sensitivity).
The first intention itself it, as I am suffering for several days penetrate the wisdom teeth, with all the "joys" of: fever, swollen gums, pain in ear and throat and General ill health. Charge bridge to freedom from pain and discomfort. There was no response, the first time nothing happened. But 4 hours later the pain was gone, both from painkiller. Gums when probing the same swollen, but no pain.
Still you can feel the activity of the bridge. These few days revolve, like a squirrel in a wheel, but no fatigue from work, as if the more you do, the more energy. And the money is gone, that is, the second intention :D

Александр Кузнец

Post by Александр Кузнец » Tue Mar 11, 2014 20:27

Hello and welcome to all members of the forum!!!I have a question for Aura.Aura interests me,perhaps with the help of the Crystal bridge-Garnet-Amethyst to information,specific ideas and messages for the arts-music,lyrics - a creative approach to reach higher levels.I'm a composer-performer.Second question,is it possible to get information from the Noosphere with the help of the Crystal bridge-Garnet-Amethyst?And the third question,if possible: Can I effectively use the Crystal bridge Garnet-Amethyst,if I haven't worked with BRM?But I have been doing Energy practices, is a I about vysokochastotnom Crystal bridge.Thanks In Advance,Aura!!!Sincerely,Alexander! :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Mar 13, 2014 0:28

Alexander Smithmay. Pomegranate works successfully with the intentions associated with self-expression, individuality, self-realization. Amethyst corresponds with the throat centre related to creativity. Amethyst also resonates with personal qualities. The name Amethyst comes from the name of the nymph "Ametis", associated with higher experiences. Grenades will add a refined higher feelings of sensual power - the power of human emotion. Axle HA can become a helper of the incarnation and the meaning of true experiences filled with creativity. Is it possible to listen to Your works?
BRM includes a person in the active chain of communication with GAAP. Intended purpose of BRM is to send information, messages, intentions in GAIP. But if there is a connection, then maybe the flow of energy in the opposite direction of GAIP - OS. Because, technically, the BRM is more suited to work in the direction of the OS, GAIP, for the work of the chain interaction in the opposite direction from the operator will require a mastery of certain skills.
You can start working with KM. But it is better to start with a BRM with one cretella to have an initial experience of contact with the crystal. If energy practices that you do, teach them control the frequency of the brain, then you BRM will be very interesting.

Александр Кузнец

Post by Александр Кузнец » Thu Mar 13, 2014 13:43

Aura,Thank you very much for the answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!Songs you can listen to my official group in contact,there are pictures and a few videos ,there is also a Facebook page,but the link can't find,so send You the link to my official group in contact.A reference- http://vk.com/alexandrpodnebesnij Thank You Aura,again,Huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hope You enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!To you!!! Sincerely,Alexander!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Last edited by Александр Кузнец on Fri Mar 14, 2014 17:29, edited 2 times in total.

нева

Post by нева » Fri Mar 14, 2014 13:55

Alexander Smith
"You were crying"... :ay

Юрий И

Post by Юрий И » Fri Mar 14, 2014 14:03

Димонъ wrote:a Question for Aura. I have Rauch(active) and amethyst(not yet pasted). The usage period is 3 weeks. I wanted tomorrow to activate the amethyst and I came to the forum)). Questions:
Thank you.
that's it, yesterday I bought all three of the modulator... and how to distribute them on the phone( even a brand new phone-the smartphone to two SIM cards bought today for this purpose)????what are the options?

нева

Post by нева » Fri Mar 14, 2014 14:31

Юрий И wrote: how to distribute them on the phone

It seems to me that it is better not to hurry.First try to paste, Rauch or amethyst, on the old phone. When the "feedback"..then it will be more clear what to do next. Because when tested Rauch, experiences life quite enough..)

Юрий И

Post by Юрий И » Fri Mar 14, 2014 22:12

Аура wrote:I will Say more in the plans of the bridges with 4, 6 and 8 crystals.
Аура wrote:I will Say more in the plans of the bridges with 4, 6 and 8 crystals.
clearly, you need to prepare the money for another smartphone)) :)

донна Лилия

Post by донна Лилия » Tue Apr 01, 2014 0:39

Got the bridge. Activated hands. Glued to the phone. Night long could not fall asleep. When I did, I thought about the planet Venus and realized that I was flying to her. Remember that you don't know where she is and is very confused in outer space. Hardly made it back into the body. Warning you))) Engaged in a dream over 5 years and never was not.

Розали

Post by Розали » Sat Apr 12, 2014 14:23

Acquired crystal bridge Garnet Amethyst two weeks ago,give tips to more effectively work with him)while in search of his opportunities :D

снорк

Post by снорк » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:43

Continue interesting with the bridge :) About a month ago, the bridge was made with the intention of a new car :) With expertise and advice on the forum, the intention was formulated in the key like I already have a new car. It describes in detail the what kind of car I drive, where I drive, how we Park, all qualitatively and in detail. Feedback was very specific - are the car was to get me anywhere, thought it was every tenth car on the road. It was expected receipt of monetary amount for a new car, but it was interesting. My good friend bought a car, still having no rights and not even enrolling in a driving school. And since we live close by, I was handed the keys and documents to the machine is not idle. From all this arose the question, whether to invest in the intention of achieving the desired or it is necessary to trust GEIP?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:56

Rosalieand to you bridge worked with BRM with one crystal?

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Apr 28, 2014 13:04

Bought bridge a week ago, normal flight and compared to Amanita a big difference, in any case, not sausage like from that. The responses of most of my doubts about the resonator removed, I'm glad that such a useful device I met.