Crystal bridge Garnet - Amethyst (GA BALANCE)

Your own guide in the energy-space
снорк
Re: Crystal bridge

Post by снорк » Mon May 05, 2014 20:07

Again an interesting response from the bridge. With the first intention of the bridge has successfully managed to now work with the second associated with the establishment of certain contacts and relationships that exits in certain professional circles. See the mail I received another letter - I went, new emails at the top there. It turns out the old letters that came a year ago in June 2013, the mail is again unread. Same with SMS. Hear the sound of a new SMS, the icon also displays a new message. Open a new SMS at the top of the list. Scroll, same thing on the phone again come SMS me otpravlennye in the same period - may-June 2013. Watching the responses on :)

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue May 13, 2014 10:12

Interesting observation, if large fingers to hold the contacts of the crystals that it is a soft meditative state, mind, but if so more and sit a while, it seems that involved in something big, "in the great whole", in General, the pleasantness and pleasure!

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Aug 28, 2014 13:32

Here's an interesting observation, if from time to time to re-read the description of brimsek, apparently the consciousness begins to focus, or rather the perception of the locks in the minds of new opportunities for the manifestation of these as :wiz

снорк

Post by снорк » Thu Aug 28, 2014 13:51

I have the bridge shows interesting properties to clear the mind in the formation of desires. The process of taking away the true desire and its proper formulation requires a lot of time and effort and still consciousness continues to rush between different desires and formulations. And when the implanting of the desire touch the crystals, then thoughts immediately toe the line line up and everything falls into place and there's no doubt.

Сент

Post by Сент » Tue Oct 14, 2014 0:47

Good evening. A question to Aura. In the branch of bio-resonance modulators have You answered the question about why it is not recommended to include in the formulation of the intentions are the desired actions of others. Given the scheme of work direct feedback which said that the operator in this case, itself becomes a system in relation to to whom it is directed the intention, but it can lead to not predicted consequences. Hence the question: one of the properties of the bridge, in the description, the resumption of relations. In this case the right to formulate an intention? All that You have written about "it is better to dig a bit yourself and see why you want to change something in the other person" is absolutely clear. Similar work has been carried out and about changing another person not talking. Changes made in yourself. Everything and everyone taken as a whole. But from Your words it turns out that any intention associated with the specific man, makes you system. Please help to understand

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:48

An interesting story was told to one friend, - so, his spouse not permanently closed the door of the car and he had the driver's seat to reach to shut it and in his words, no matter how he asked his wife what would she normally shut it, all remained still. And here someone advised him to posaditi for him, maybe he unconsciously makes that annoying wife, and by the end of the second week found, in General, when the debris it threw out a new pack not set, and the spouse is in the cooking time as well as pulled it. In General, about his observation did not say anything to his wife, began to lay down the new pocket and lo and behold the wife began to close the door as necessary.
The moral of the story is, the family is an open system but with a specific setting, people here so nice way to have mirrored each other.

That is, I want to change the world start with yourself!
:ay

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Oct 15, 2014 13:52

Akela Here thank you))))it is Necessary to think.......And it is about.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Oct 16, 2014 15:59

Сент wrote:But from Your words it turns out that any intention associated with a specific person makes you system. Please help to understand
Not quite. The action of the energy-BRM occurs, i.e. crystal BRM creates a network of nonlinear feedbacks, instead of “forcing” someone to do something. An example of the wording the intention of improving the relationship described in that post – “My partner treats me so-and-so”. In this case, the BRM will work according to the described scheme, when the operator becomes part of the environment. In principle, this scheme can also be “working”, then You and the other elements of the energy-creating the structure under which the partner has the opportunity to “take so-and-so”. But will he make it? Whether it is his task at this stage of the relationship? And whether he is at all? Maybe he has other intentions? If Your intentions are the same, then this scheme is working. By the way, the bridge is strong to the group intentions. But then it is better to include the partner in the work with BRM at the stage of forming the intention, then the result stream rate is doubled.
Сент wrote:Hence the question: one of the properties of the bridge, in the description, the resumption of relations. In this case the right to formulate an intention?
If You are unsure of the true intentions of the partner (and maybe he has a purely consumer attitude) or doesn't want to connect it to the work with BRM, it is better to form the intention in the key General rules, despite what You have a goal such as “I Have harmonious relationships built on trust with this person”, “I am open to a relationship with this man based on love and trust.”

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Oct 16, 2014 17:52

Аура wrote:... the operator becomes part of the environment...
It is necessary to explain, people always "element of the environment" by birth and the fact of socialization, by and large, he "device life", but at a certain with the current circumstances and the strong inner motive in this pipeline appears being or consciousness, and it is in fact only the space in which aktualisierte the needs of a different nature.

Society is following the well-known analogy, "womb" , where there is a consciousness which when pursued can be born into something new, may be the Spirit in some spiritual traditions is called the "second birth."

Well, no matter, the time of socialization in consciousness integrates unit of control and out of it, in my opinion, and is manifested reflection, self-awareness or operator and the point of perception through which koordiniruyutsya processes of consciousness.

What would be the "operator" you need that self-awareness possessed certain qualities, skills otherwise people will be constantly under the influence of external circumstances and internal conditions. BRM I think, help to show the necessary resources to become "a confident user"...

One of the exercises described in the Psychic-energy workshop, the technique of "Unbiased mind" or other techniques on the theme of "contemplation".

Сент

Post by Сент » Fri Oct 17, 2014 15:33

Last edited by Сент on Fri Oct 17, 2014 15:36, edited 1 time in total.

Сент

Post by Сент » Fri Oct 17, 2014 15:35

Аура wrote:But will he make it? Whether it is his task at this stage of the relationship? And whether he is at all? Maybe he has other intentions?
How in this case all the valid formation of intentions towards another person? If his intention has changed, crystal bridge affect it can not, I understand correctly? But as long as I don't become completely obvious, I will generate the intention in his address, becoming the environment and risking unpredictable consequences for themselves. What's the meaning of the definition of "improved relations"? We're not about domestic quarrels are talking about?
Аура wrote:it is better to form the intention in the key General rules, despite what You have a goal, for example “I am open to a relationship with this man based on love and trust.”
Great! :) I then just put "open to a relationship with this person", but it is a question of reciprocity :)
The principle the wording is clear (and known): not "I and me", and I "in him and for him" - you mean that it is better to ignore the intention of using yourself, I take it? I prefer to use in the formulation of the pronoun "we". "We have a harmonious relationship. We are open for a relationship." As it still is on the engagement relationship of the second party.

And by the way, about this alleged option bridge reviews virtually no. All about the money basically. And money is just the simplest thing in life :/

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Oct 17, 2014 21:50

Сент wrote:the involvement in relationships
Interestingly, the search came up on the phrase and links on the first page almost all of them were criminal or criminal content. This phrase somehow gives violence, is it not better to think about equality in a relationship about a common space for harmonious relations, and not rather to look for the person who is looking for exactly that kind of relationship than someone to "engage"...

Сент

Post by Сент » Sat Oct 18, 2014 0:07

Акела wrote:the search engine gave to this phrase links ... This phrase somehow gives violence
And You have no search engine value of that phrase didn't know? :). Then probably the difference between the verbs "engage" and "force" You not obvious, alas :)
Акела wrote:isn't it better to think about equality in a relationship than someone to "engage"...
Why did You decide that the person involve to infringe upon the rights? Where is the relation to "relations"? :) From my own experience?
When You are caring for any person or someone for You - it's Your logic also violence?
And for what purpose, in this case, if not a secret, You bought a bridge? To generate material wealth rauha enough how this follows their opinions, and such options of the bridge as "the search for a sexual partner/s, fidelity, passion; inciting feelings of extinct, updating the relationship; an opening of the emotional center" in Your logic - violence.

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:16

...Oh Yes, so leave your doubt, no palutena than your experience, and "engage" may often, those who are not friends with the head...

Сент

Post by Сент » Sat Oct 18, 2014 18:56

Акела wrote:those who are not friends with the head
About what programs it came up! :) Do not fear that this will further enhance BRM and broadcasts in the GIEP, and it is then You'll come back? :wink:

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Oct 18, 2014 23:17

Of course relaxed on and wrote,... leave much doubt... manual will not replace your experience with the bridge.

Саахов

Post by Саахов » Mon Dec 01, 2014 0:04

When You are caring for any person or someone for You - it's Your logic also violence? - My logic is actually YES. You operate energy concepts ( Formulas) on the Object :)

Саахов

Post by Саахов » Mon Dec 01, 2014 0:15

Why did You decide that the person involve to infringe upon the rights? Where is the relation to "relations"? :) From my own experience?=- Each person the right to decide where to make your move. No wonder people can only do one thing -step into the unknown and then how it will go. this is not advice, it is a principle or postulate - whatever, :)

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Dec 01, 2014 16:19

For me, to engage means to manipulate, in contrast to other forms of these relations are characterized in that the control object do not know the ultimate motive, and therefore the object and not the subject of relationships. It is clear that man is the sum total of many processes, and biologically and psychological and social, and as if they didn't call honestly more important to understand their motives and goals, well, apparently not to hide them, unless there is a desire to form a relationship of the spirit and not just from the body.

Саахов

Post by Саахов » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:52

Сент wrote:
Акела wrote:the search engine gave to this phrase links ... This phrase somehow gives violence
And You have no search engine value of that phrase didn't know? :). Then probably the difference between the verbs "engage" and "force" You not obvious, alas :)
Акела wrote:isn't it better to think about equality in a relationship than someone to "engage"...
Why did You decide that the person involve to infringe upon the rights? Where is the relation to "relations"? :) From my own experience?
When You are caring for any person or someone for You - it's Your logic also violence?
And for what purpose, in this case, if not a secret, You bought a bridge? To generate material wealth rauha enough how this follows their opinions, and such options of the bridge as "the search for a sexual partner/s, fidelity, passion; inciting feelings of extinct, updating the relationship; an opening of the emotional center" in Your logic - violence.[I admit Your answer self - sufficient person ( if a person ) will find in their "movement" errors and "destructuration" Himself. :)

Саахов

Post by Саахов » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:20

these relations differ in that the control object do not know the ultimate motive - if that person will succeed . Only in one case can not work not on time and not to the end. everything takes time and place of action....You remember how we went to school - we were given time to work on the bugs. someone learned this lesson, and someone is a fool for life. literally, the Almighty distributes evenly.

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:23

Caax Sorry did not understand what the issue is? Or is it just a replica? :)

Саахов

Post by Саахов » Tue Dec 02, 2014 20:05

Сент wrote:
And for what purpose, in this case, if not a secret, You bought a bridge? To generate material wealth rauha enough how this follows their opinions, and such options of the bridge as "the search for a sexual partner/s, fidelity, passion; inciting feelings of extinct, updating the relationship; an opening of the emotional center" in Your logic - violence.
Personality - LRA NARSTO Sound - this is the essence of man. This "invisible"is my first principle is the law etc. you Can continue to argue. I'm sorry gentlemen and Ladies for the lyrics.one thing remains - to be or not to be "OUR WORLD"Oh and by the way WE have VEMICELLI if God gave Us with You SALT?

Саахов

Post by Саахов » Tue Dec 02, 2014 22:07

Or I did not understand What the Truth is in the process or in circulation. In any case ( in terms of response)Grand merci. :)

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:55

On account of the search for truth is better in another topic, for example in the section "talk about everything", here reflects the experience and thoughts of Brisco.