Crystal bridge Garnet - Amethyst (GA BALANCE)

Your own guide in the energy-space
Саахов
Re: Crystal bridge

Post by Саахов » Wed Dec 03, 2014 16:39

Akela thank you for the friendly advice. And I apologize to the W. of the Public that took Your attention. And still great that All of You Are.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:55

Aurawhether the release of the new BRM-bridge? Interesting /powerful/.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jul 21, 2015 16:11

Ахим wrote:Aurawhether the release of the new BRM-bridge? Interesting /powerful/.
Not in the near future, but there are achievements for very powerful products - bridge with 4 crystals.

Вано

Post by Вано » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:58

Aura what should I do ? :wiz

The bridge appeared on may 2, activated. During this time, no simple and global change is not observed. One current noticed that the mood and feeling disgusting, not always, but some severity is present, with no money and no job, oddly enough 2 month no customers and no reviews.... Bridge GA as written is suitable for the element of fire, I'm Sagittarius, with all the feedback and responses from BRM read on the forum haven't had one from me!!!! What the hell, what is the reason? ... remove the bridge and back paste amethyst in a few minutes the overall balance of the organism in norm, ease, mobility... (about the responses of the amethyst is also not happy, even though it's been 10 months ... kick :evil: and it should be written not in this thread). To waste your nerves there is no desire and see no point, so please explain or take your trinkets and return the money back.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:24

Вано wrote:the Aura of what to do ?
To properly use the device. Each device has its own purpose, BRM is designed for interaction with GAIP. Wait on bridge work or money – so just don't use its capabilities or to use for other purposes. In the case of such a powerful product like the crystal bridge is not very reasonable. You described the status and responses very clearly show how GEIP responds to inherent intentions. BRM is a conductor, its purpose is to “translate” information, and not to fulfill desires. The bridge – the product is powerful and hard, the description says that it is suitable for leaders, initiative, purposeful, already having formed a sphere for insertion of energy, which gives the bridge. But where do You see that the bridge is suitable for archers, is unclear.

The first thing you can recommend to do is to understand that the bridge You have works to complete these 2 months, not even shows, and pokes his nose. And You want the feedback was “nice” and “like everyone else”. Like everyone never will, everyone has his own way to study. The task of the product is not included, the operator was delighted with the response and change of operator. If no, then there is the other purpose of the product is needed, for example, nookular a Microcosm of the Cloud. Second, remove the bridge, and it and even tougher to show if in the same spirit will continue. Amethyst or another BRM quartz code all the same are easier, they are more versatile. Although citrine would in this situation be useful, it is and soft, and should be negative in the first place to work.

Вано

Post by Вано » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:42

Аура wrote:And that's where You see that the bridge is suitable for archers, is unclear.
Sagittarius - the ninth sign of the zodiac horoscope. The element of the sign: Fire.
........... the passport BRM garnet-amethyst says that his Element: the fire. live
Аура wrote:in the description says that it is suitable for leaders
.... in my team of 10 people, all the issues with the clients and with the workers decide, despite the fact that they chase and have them work "nigger"
Аура wrote:and negativity is necessary first of all to work.
.... it is necessary, I admit, but perhaps it is with a different doctor :)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:13

Вано wrote: with no money and no job, oddly enough 2 month no customers and no reviews..
Вано wrote:I have a team of 10 people, all the issues with the clients and with the workers decide, despite the fact that they chase and have them work "nigger"
Mean, orders for Your services, no?

Вано

Post by Вано » Fri Aug 28, 2015 23:46

Yes. June and July were empty. and this summer season, in winter, so do storm and cold 3-5 months may not be

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Aug 28, 2015 23:52

The crisis this may not be the reason? My friend, a Builder, had 50 of their employees engaged in an interior of the houses of the Nouveau riche - said that it is very tight, everyone is preparing for the autumn wave, people have money, but do not want to spend

Вано

Post by Вано » Sat Aug 29, 2015 0:22

the crisis may be, but to resort of Sochi, starting in 2013, construction in General is on the decline big jumps due to the fact that a large part of the rebuilt and repaired

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Aug 29, 2015 0:28

Well, what do you want from a crystal then ))) He is for self-development. The more you are Sagittarius, the sign that is highly favorable for such cases.

Вано

Post by Вано » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:20

I already had (in my head still sits) is one way of self-development (tai Chi Chuan) have led to nowhere, ie stalled. . :lol: ...and what was the beginning of what ambition and impulse, and where he disappeared and melted that way is unknown. .. even I regret the wasted ten years, have the benefit, knowledge is, at the right time met the right people :)
Last edited by Вано on Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:27, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:22

Tai Chi is a very right way. I would say that could lead to immortality. And what prevented you? The coach did not like or desire is gone?

You know, there is an anecdote

Leaving the merchant in the overseas countries and says to the daughters:
- Well, daughters-beauties to whom what gift from the sea lead?
Senior says:
- Bring me, sir, a handkerchief embroidered in gold with white swans, and that would be when I was walking with a shawl over his shoulders then it live as swans swam.
Average says:
- I beads coral bring to three rows, and that the eyes are from them to take was not possible!
Here it comes to Junior and she says:
- Bring me, sir, a miracle overseas, scary hairy for depraved sexual pleasures!
Yes you daughter was surprised merchant? Stupid or something to ask his own father?
"Okay," says the youngest daughter will go a long way! You bring me, dear father, the scarlet flower!

Вано

Post by Вано » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:34

мимоходом wrote:And what prevented you? The coach did not like or desire is gone?

my teachers generally develops their birthday, I pull the initiative and "kicking me out" , and then they will call themselves, but through someone or on a subconscious level, but I will not return.... and you have to create "masterpieces" or hone your skills by yourself. Although I remember and respect who have contributed to my development. .... in the latter case, it was the conversations that the teacher took away my desire to engage, and now to restore the balance that desire to make the attempt, but as it turns out, a white stripe, then black, then black again, a little white.. etc ))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:40

Can the teacher wrong ))) I've Heard people say that the body is the best teacher. But in General, ask the alchemy - you'd probably like it.

Вано

Post by Вано » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:48

мимоходом wrote:Can teachers wrong
...is the "top" teachers are wrong :lol:
мимоходом wrote:talking body is the best teacher
so, when it is trained

alchemy - something not very information interests

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:51

Well, then certainly better than the scarlet flower )))

Вано

Post by Вано » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:55

мимоходом wrote:Well, then certainly better than the scarlet flower )))
this fate, muttered the witch and flew over yogurt :lol:

Вано

Post by Вано » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:00

and if the bridge garnet-amethyst to remove pomegranate? it will work as amethyst?..... and something in the bridge I have a similar amethyst to citrine, could this be a mistake?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Aug 29, 2015 19:13

Вано wrote: and if the bridge garnet-amethyst to remove pomegranate? it will work as amethyst?.....
Somehow
Вано wrote: and something in the bridge I have a similar amethyst to citrine, could this be a mistake?
All transparent crystals on the yellow metal are seen yellowish. To properly consider the crystal under the lamp naprasit from the side and not the top, when you will see the color of the actual crystal.

Вано

Post by Вано » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:39

Вано wrote:All clear crystals
amethyst which separately, I have a purple color, and the amethyst which is present in most yellow. never transparent them not seen

Екат

Post by Екат » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:49

Юрий И wrote:
Аура wrote:I will Say more in the plans of the bridges with 4, 6 and 8 crystals.
Аура wrote:I will Say more in the plans of the bridges with 4, 6 and 8 crystals.
clearly, you need to prepare the money for another smartphone)) :)
Good day!!!A question for Aura,on the topic of bridges,with lots of crystals.,was raised a year ago.There are these bridges available????If not,when will be,and where you can see them?With respect Tatiana

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Apr 15, 2016 14:23

Екат wrote:Good day!!!A question for Aura,on the topic of bridges,with lots of crystals.,was raised a year ago.There are these bridges available????If not,when will be,and where you can see them?With respect Tatiana
While not planned, unless large and multiple interest in the subject and this product...so many other products and directions, time is extremely small, so you have to choose.

Екат

Post by Екат » Mon Apr 18, 2016 13:32

Aura. Thank you very much for the reply..

Екат

Post by Екат » Sat Apr 30, 2016 20:28

Aura,Hello.Health,and a Sunny weekend to all forum users.I have a question,I bought a BRM and case.,so here is the case I want,and BRM nucleotidases.))Started to cut out in case the doorway under BRM.and I came across a magnet...Here I sit and think,the magnet will interfere with the work of BRM,to remove it??Second question..the cover of the case to cut through??or you can not finish off before the end,that it would all be seen...Here are the questions...and don't know what to do...please Tell me