Crystal bridge Garnet - Amethyst (GA BALANCE)

Your own guide in the energy-space
rel
Re: Crystal bridge

Post by rel » Sun Jul 09, 2017 0:37

Cheers!.. The bridge in the way, I'm excited)
Powerful new smart occupies 8 crystals ready to take on Board 2 master)

And like I was "distracted" from the "devices" to poznata, in fact, him))
And after that the RRAS.. and all the circumstances once happened, and of all the plans in the direction of Smart+BRM

And the descriptions of the loudest it responded to the Bridge. Direct Bud with my needs/wishes recorded..
although it should b with the preparation.. but.. not my case) So, again I will jump onto a horse on the move))
more precisely, to the whole team of the two, powerful... and more fun.. "breathtaking" =0)

rel

Post by rel » Tue Jul 11, 2017 0:38

The responses went (on the first day, even hours) right away, two powerful) Decided to warm up to start with the proposed wording of "I attract wealth and success like a magnet", after 20-30 minutes came (on smart) ordering from the site, which was not on the news a couple of years (though the order and charity free product, but still) - and even a couple of hours called and ordered the site already for a decent amount) what I do not too long ago (well, I have this service and not promoted, but still - it is a response)) cool)

+ and in the morning the reason idea give think over in that corner clean)
nyr - and there is nice neat steward) a nice little thing))

+ the anomaly was in GAIP, despite the fact that I flashed the thought:
"the next test will request a small anomaly"))

+ choose a new tariff for mobile Internet and calls, the best costs 300 Euro a month. The client, through me, paid the small service a third-party programmer and I added bonus, guess how many) - "for the hassle", although I only notice corrected and would have done so without charge. Well, now I have mobile Internet)

+ found affirmations very good (about money, success, acceptance, etc.) (near the bridge of the same basic verbal channel) - high-quality speaker, and pleasant background and setup all the rules straight pieces 18 navybirali yourself.. (by the way, hereif that , at the request of "affirmations")

+ sleep in short, vivacity, above) is stable up early..

+ inspiration "package" direct "sailed" (the focus of) - pictures from one of the fest.. sincerely encourage to "catch up" in several areas.. there are just people are magical.. and so dressed and with such views.. really.. inspiring to live in and mostly work.. what is not a response and what is not a resource)

+ again synchronies more numbers any - or just took out of the package Apple, to eat) is so beautiful, I think to put a plate on the table postaivt Yes pofotat.. but something lazy.. immediately include smart and "inst" - first photo... - a plate of apples)))) and exactly the same as I have in my hand..) and even a plate similar)) - and at the moment this account only.. and yesterday was not.. when the ACC. I was signed up and I replied.. I think what the West do not, I would have looked))) and here you are)

to be done here before there is a "fuse")
and while no one else is writing..
and then we'll be in the diary)<

rel

Post by rel » Thu Jul 13, 2017 21:10

by the way, there is a question about the affirmations in the record
if they run in the player on the mobile bridge
it somehow affects me positively? or only to the speaker, who read them? ))

is if you just listen to / or even sleep under them..
ie when actually listening to the bridge, not me))

and the second option, when I listen carefully, aloud or silently recite
get used to the images and try to feel all the allegations..?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Jul 14, 2017 16:58

The first option for БРМ2, but he is now no longer available. The second option is for all BRM preferable. To get used to the way that desired has been achieved, to find a state of joy, enthusiasm, joy, euphoria – created affirmation must bear this impression and not just be a set of properly chosen words. So desirable to the affirmations were talking and you become the mantra.

rel

Post by rel » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:10

Listen, really played GAIP, straight and throws different-excellent "links".. Not just a / not only where the steward was overlooked or signal to someone to send you a prize / to buy you something - and that I think is even more valuable and interesting, numerous pickup - for useful tools, ideas for inspiration, designated to implement, tips on how to action..

Of the latter, there were three super-useful-and-handy apps that are doing not just what I needed and surpassed expectations.. And also in "networks", having a profile of one who liked their my work, got a tip on an incredible acrylic markers (and with the example and live with the name)) which I have long wanted to draw (instead of brushes), but then they were not so perfect and more expensive..

Continue to catch signals.. Thanks for the Tool!.. And I haven't activated)))

rel

Post by rel » Tue Jul 18, 2017 21:23

Today, again, the steepness) Well, it is, as always, many factors
for example, Ganesha mantra, read often, when the go shopping)
and he (Ganesha) is also really cool! =)
But most of all, blamed it all on the Bridge))

+ Last night in front of a mirror stood... and decided today semi-starve (ie juices) ( * and tomorrow very helpful - Ekadasi)) Well.. in the morning the neighbor comes, uncle Victor..) said, if you like, apricots bring me near the yard, and then I will sweep, I do not need.. And I just start to drive juices going with their assailants apples (though the purchase is, but its cooler) and apricot (out of a total of three liters)and here it is by the way "addition", in General, were also collected, now relax and also on the juice to overtake them))) there will be 3 liters)

+ Also received a small fee, give think I'm bulletproof glass to a smartphone to buy. Saw they cost 350 R. I Have a stock (I think). At the time when I went to the store, where no options and I wanted to buy I have cash - 790 p. And this amount was formed from several factors.. Well, for example, the ATM didn't want to give me 700, only 500 issued. Prior to that, on phones people 400 p. scattered.. etc. in General, how would not on purpose.. So - glass, branded to my smart as time is 790 p.))

The girls look at the Bridge and say he?) I say a magical thing.. want the link you write, read.. And in a nutshell? Well.. desire.. takes all sorts of interesting coincidences.. Here, for example, say I have a 790 virtually any cash exactly, how much is the glass worth it.. And they told me - well, say, kid, cool, but you wait to celebrate another W for sticking to us to pay..) Well, I say, OK, let's have it with card And...) it so happened that on the map too, almost on the nose as much as I was supposed for their work)) in General, a double t-match)

. . .

+ yesterday, another amazing event that really is not me in GAIP, and go back to message))) - suddenly decided, "for no reason", obespokoeny to update wordpress themes on client sites (there are outdated templates for woocommerce, for those who understand that it is) - well, and in fact the very topic the author himself exactly yesterday only and updated) for the first time since the month of may.. Here is a synchronicity))

rel

Post by rel » Sat Jul 22, 2017 0:23

The further, the more fun))

In Hyper.the market has looked on the shelf Tarocco Mother - cool, pyramidal, all so beautiful on all sides with different colors, super straight) - brought to the register.. the cashier punches and laughs, says, issued as a "cow singing interactive" + for the price of 4 times more)) - is older that the cancellation does.. Well well I wish she Tarocco to buy yet.. but the signal is caught, that something is wrong) Ask cautiously well, if I'm going a different take, can ride?.. Don't know, try it.. Well I lay my backpack and pack into the camera, go to the second round..

And what do you think? )) 1. Never seen ... - blocked the passage.. one side hung a large strap on the hooks.. the other with a "tractor" hypersky)) lying in the middle of some pile of something that either remove or raise. And no one)) 2. In this case closed !!! exactly one sector (the width of 2-3 meters literally) where exactly in the middle are these floats))))

You could, of course, to get through, but I understood the hint)
As the need or hold a coin or something..
In General, it did not take) But wondered.. fairly common anomaly)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Jul 26, 2017 14:07

rel
Thanks for the reports! Yes, apparently, any BRM picked up, the exchange field of the garnet-amethyst is suitable for creative people... quick, light and bright, to bright and individual people :)

rel

Post by rel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:05

Well, like I was about to go "to myself" to write, but may even be right now)
but still will share, fairly bright report)

As always with the "working" Things and/or Practices, there comes a time "filling out" when you not to report, when the "sickly pret" and you are in the Flow, doing, playing, dancing))

But! make the effort and be distracted from driving life, to still celebrate, even if something since.. (and the use of diaries, particularly "wonderful") - not a note is lost sight of, is declining, and it is even so that after you are in doubt, they say, "it seems like there was a niche.." ))

Overall - condition is awesome.. feel like (not only on the perception of domestic and foreign fruits-actions, i.e., the efficiency-productivity) younger than the previous generation) - faster to think has become in devices, although they are usually ahead, and what to say about the rigidity and procrastination, which they, alas, over confident (although, perhaps, only/iliv-mainly those who eat bad/wrong).

Fell - jumped - rushed - hit the road - killed ))) so, and before something there was, reluctantly in the city go (a kind of sociopathy / social anxiety, it was clearly, though a small but exact) - and now where is it? On the street mother - and then in the city, go relaxed stride, confidently and simply, in the steps of his feeling heart, ease me.. well, happy.. Well, so.. Maybe also because "stepped on the gas" to increase fruit-juice-a-share in the food, but also the Bridge, I'm sure there is also "involved" ;) Because according to the description, my Guys are the leaders, calm, confident, powerful, benevolent force.. and I think I am learning from Them as wanted))

About the dream - what dream wonderful-striking and highly detailed, this is silent - it constantly.. but (new) the good news is that very quickly started to Wake up at 8, - and on their own, 5 minutes before the alarm. And even if late 2 or 3 am even. And today, and in General, he added (that is, diminished)) for another hour, got up already at 7.. And till the alarm "woke up", I've managed to redo a lot of useful things)))

For - generally pipets!!! In all directions "pruha" (PAH-PAH))) personal - THIS idea came.. I thought of everything from before, like hundreds of times to increase the "flow" of what he did before - Creative Flow.. and all directly into the palm of your hand, ready-to - take and realize.. and thus proportionately increase the Flow of Creative, and Financial needs to grow up.. That's just.. I'm cheap.. it's too powerful, timid even here Yet.. even don't believe in God.. but believe believe)) that will be all "master" ))

And in the second direction, which is "subsidiary" (freelance part-time) - one of the old hanging problem-the project has resolved itself, with no negativity, with positivity for that Client. Another project received additional ideas (which I filed) and these ideas were immediately profitable, and pretty first tranche was issued before the end of the first block of tasks. And many more. And most cool - they are, as I like.. I will be pleased to do it + it is far not everyone can and not everyone knows that so it is possible, hence it pays so well. Even given the fact that this Client is my favorite Client)) and I voiced prices with lots of discounts - it is still all happy))

But this is the first thing I even even something really clumsy! - "appealed" to the Bridge - with the improvement in the financial side of my life.. so, we can say that they are at the moment not just solved this problem, and with tremendous, not weak like this "more than")) like, dumped a bunch of folders with projects-orders, take and deliver.. at a time forward puzzled-provided)) it would be foolish Even more on this topic go to now..))

In General, this is a super Device! Desperately recommend..
Although the "device" to even call like something is not right, because I Live Guys))<

РОЛЕР

Post by РОЛЕР » Fri Sep 28, 2018 13:44

Greetings to all.
Thinking about buying the Crystal bridge Garnet-Amethyst.
Now, I am going BRM Canarytourmaline (Dravite).
Question: how are they compatible ? What to expect from the collaboration of data artifacts?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Sep 28, 2018 18:30

ROWLER BRM all compatible and complement each other.