Bioresonance modulators

Your own guide in the energy-space
Валерич
Re: Bioresonance modulators.

Post by Валерич » Mon Mar 03, 2014 17:22

Аура wrote: BRM rauchtopaz, it is possible to adapt it into a keychain by drilling a small hole
I understand that this is a recommendation to not wear a Topaz on your phone and in your hand?
About the responses. Strange coincidence, but with the advent of BRM 2 weeks blacked out all the contacts associated with the sale of real estate. The process was in fact, almost every day someone calls from realtors (I have contracts with 4 agencies), specified anything, at least once or twice a week came to see the potential buyers. And then it turned off.
Today it seems to have resumed, they came to see...
Another small observation. As soon as BRM, for 2 days out of service 3 units of home appliances. The pianola burned adapter-power supply of the TV is gone the power cord and stopped working old teselkin radio, he frequented to visit, always carries around with her. Had your to give... :(

Валерич

Post by Валерич » Mon Mar 03, 2014 18:47

Валерич wrote: wearing the Topaz is not on the phone, and in your hand?
Maybe hang on the neck? Keychain is also not always comfortable to hold in hand, behind the wheel-whether on the computer...

Троица

Post by Троица » Mon Mar 03, 2014 20:02

Валерич wrote:Case is still needed because the plate on which is mounted BRM - not quite flat, the propeller, and even with the force sticked to the surface, soon one corner or two off and bristle, about 2 mm clearance to wear a holster impossible - clinging. And the case fits so tight and presses BRM, the chances that he will come unstuck, no. Cover - leatherette.
At me too something such was...decided additional patching under the corners of the double-sided tape :ay

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Mar 03, 2014 20:49

Or a spare back cover, but first cut a hole in it under the crystal, the fancy "of telephone" it's a pity of course, but it is possible inside the whole modulator stack, if the dialer is easier.
:ap

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Mar 03, 2014 23:39

лексветер wrote:Aura can be a couple of words what it is and what, why the crystal is exposed to an external electric field, ??? the use of high frequency electric field pravdolyubov a certain low-frequency component for recording in Kristal
Vozdeistviy crystal is subjected to an external electric field to polarization. Since almost all of the crystals are dielectrics that enable them to work with electromagnetic fields requires the polarization of ions in crystals. Induction and recording of various information components on the crystal is planned in the future.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Mar 03, 2014 23:53

Валерич wrote: as soon As BRM, for 2 days out of service 3 units of home appliances. The pianola burned adapter-power supply of the TV is gone the power cord and stopped working old teselkin radio, he frequented to visit, always carries around with her. Had your to give...
And you said that there are no responses) Generally the response is quite subtle manifestation of GAIP. And if we do not notice, we can start to "poke his nose".

Валерич

Post by Валерич » Tue Mar 04, 2014 0:53

Аура wrote:And you said that there are no responses)
What is the response... In these days only activation took place. What do you think about the "neck" option?

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:02

Aura! Pay-Attention! Valerich.-Have pereplotkins!

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:39

dimych!-Only In kidney! And kidneys-take care!-OK!-?
Last edited by владимыричь on Tue Mar 04, 2014 13:34, edited 2 times in total.

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:37

Valerich, in nobelest the situation. As for the three geometries of the body. The difference in signal depends on the degree of fitness. Don't expect anything from Dimora super and Hyper. Be and match, the adequacy of the resonance, smoothly felt? Practice! Impatience-Our Everything!
Last edited by владимыричь on Tue Mar 04, 2014 13:26, edited 1 time in total.

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:05

Weirich, a very reasonable history of carry BRM. Pagebites came options?
Last edited by владимыричь on Tue Mar 04, 2014 13:25, edited 1 time in total.

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:22

Two days of use called two friends strarik, I don't Chail, a sightseeing venue again to establish contact, but pulled the modulator. Two nights without sleep, what pressure in the chest "shocking". The phone then refused to work, had to reset binds. The product "vhat is there," but painful to use Ney, will wait maybe something will change.

нева

Post by нева » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:02

Akela

I had to reconsider my desires at all. For example if a person wants a new car, this does not mean that he wants to globally broke the old one. And it turns out that in our desires we are mainly focusing attention on the top desired( the final result) and the algorithms, or a chain lead to it, not considering. Usually makes, so they say, wanted a new old and broke down, although this is very logical, broke the old so you need to buy a new one. It is now very careful what you wish for, at least try to think of algorithms to achieve, and that was harder.
Last edited by нева on Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:33, edited 1 time in total.

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:06

Let not any desires, two days for the activation to work has not yet started. There seems to be quite another thing, see what happens next

нева

Post by нева » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:12

Akela I mean I'm talking about your desires Honestly, did not expect that a small crystal is so not childish...
Last edited by нева on Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:14, edited 1 time in total.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:12

Валерич wrote:do I understand correctly that this is a recommendation to not wear a Topaz on your phone and in your hand?
Keychain on the phone. Our goal is to provide links 1 and 2. So BRM will be kept in the phone number field, the field person and will be available for contact.

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Tue Mar 04, 2014 13:20

Valerich, what about wearing tell!

Троица

Post by Троица » Tue Mar 04, 2014 13:46

Валерич wrote:as soon As BRM, for 2 days out of service 3 units of home appliances. The pianola burned adapter-power supply of the TV is gone the power cord and stopped working old teselkin radio, he frequented to visit, always carries around with her. Had your to give...
Акела wrote:Two nights without sleep, what pressure in the chest "shocking". The phone then refused to work, had to reset binds. The product "vhat is there," but painful to use Ney, will wait maybe something will change.
Recently there were strong solar flares, the last one a few days ago, a class X4.9. Weather-sensitive people may feel sick, equipment breaks down all my friends. Without BRM. I have a computer, phone and even a printer refuse to work. And generally it is better positive information in GEIP to send and not breakage and poor health :) All goods :)

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Mar 04, 2014 14:08

Троица wrote: and not breakage and poor health
Who are they "there" sends :shock: not asking Samyang prihodyut :?

Валерич

Post by Валерич » Tue Mar 04, 2014 14:14

владимыричь wrote:Valerich, what about wearing tell!
It was nothing special. Unless the case is removed, if the situation allows you to hand hold. The small joys of life (a place to Park, the lack of queues, we need people on the spot, etc.) and no BRM plan learned. If you add up what you plan on using BRM (wrote about the place), put the following large-scale task, work want interesting from all sides...

нева

Post by нева » Tue Mar 04, 2014 21:30

Троица wrote:And generally it is better positive information in HAIP send
I pochimu it seems that positive or negative information, it is a purely human attitude towards information, with the position of the same information, it seems there are no positives and negatives...but there is just info)

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:00

нева wrote:is just information
In the minds of "information" is the form or body or that is to say the packaging for meaning, for essence or concept. Then the definition of "positive-negative" , it is better to replace on "creative-destructive" for the internal structure of the person. Or information is food for the mind, digesting, razakova, the mind is saturated with meaning, but it is clear to everyone that not all food is healthy...
:ap

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed Mar 05, 2014 13:15

нева wrote:MNU for more than fifteen years of teaching Taoist alchemy.
What school of Taoist alchemy you profess? As practices combined with the use of BRM YES, a help or a hindrance in the path?

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Mar 05, 2014 14:17

A question to Aura"Geometry of the virtual space begins to change by symmetric operations of discrete transport events." Can you detail what is a stream?

нева

Post by нева » Wed Mar 05, 2014 14:54

Россомаха wrote:Which school of Taoist alchemy you profess? As practices combined with the use of BRM YES, a help or a hindrance in the path?
From the position of the creation and development of "crucible furnaces" is not very crucial to a school attached. But from the position of the gathering of ingredients and their transformation, is considered optimal, the use of practices Bagua, especially those complexes are related to the branch of her gun, aimed at the cultivation of the alchemical meridians(not to be confused with "magic). It so happens that I have quite considerable experience of self-observation and observation of the manifestation of internal energies on the outside and Vice versa. Actually the reason why I was asked to participate in testing Brow. Not to say that Brmi help or hinder, it's probably just a new experience, particularly the experience of interacting with crystals, which I must admit did not exist before. Although jewelry with stones sometimes worn on the hands. But I didn't attach much significance to, well, the stone and the stone...well nice..well-off..but no more...) it Turned out that the stones (even a little) strong enough thing(with due respect to them) and I was really interested in. And I come here to the forum, not with the purpose of writing reviews, but really I wonder who and how "interesting"..)))
By the way tested still crystal essences(extracts from crystals)..))