Bioresonance modulators

Your own guide in the energy-space
ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: Bioresonance modulators.

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Feb 20, 2017 17:54

Гуфест wrote:Tell me,black tourmaline schorl,stronger? than verdelite.what the reviews say?
I have a couple of years-ugh-ugh- )) is still alive. Probably still depends on the owner and they solved tasks :?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Feb 20, 2017 21:38

Was the dream in the figures of Olympus code was set,nothing, and somewhere, in three weeks,going to work on the car,and at the intersection decided to give the car jeep Mercedes black road somewhere 4m.,despite the fact that I was driving on the main road,and he went to a secondary and does not climb ahead ,he saw that I was inferior to him , he drove into the main road ahead of me,and what was my surprise,the numbers on the jeep and the Olympus code match,and also the letters on the room was S***IT,SLEEP.Surprised!!!

снорк

Post by снорк » Tue Feb 21, 2017 16:33

Wow, sign )) Powerful response :) It is nice to positively get in touch with the media money-energy )) Here, perhaps it was what gave way, respected. Maybe BRM thus showed the right attitude to money. I managed to pull through modulator desirable car, this time pay attention to the numbers.
What is the code of the Olympus?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Feb 21, 2017 16:59

What is the code of the Olympus?
A set of numbers,I think Drugova it will not work,as it is in the Bank everyone has his own personal identifier. Prometheus was an engineer he took care of all things security.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:04

Today I saw this car with the numbers of Olympus,what was my surprise when I saw the driver with the ancient Greek appearance,which passed me in the store building materials..

АлександрВеликий

Post by АлександрВеликий » Thu Mar 02, 2017 17:44

Aura. Purchased BRM chrysoprase party 22 N45. tell me how to activate this BRM with level 2 ? How to work with receptive channel - verbal?(no information) I would be grateful if you tell me more about it because BRM is relatively new. And even the nuances on the purity of chrysoprase he 180Гц what it means when working with BRM? Thank you!

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:41

Walk down the street everybody look at me(I wonder what makes them),I may have entered the space that drew attention to me and ready to see me like to be want it Ya.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Mar 06, 2017 17:42

АлександрВеликий wrote:Aura. Purchased BRM chrysoprase party 22 N45. tell me how to activate this BRM with level 2 ? How to work with receptive channel - verbal?(no information) I would be grateful if you tell me more about it because BRM is relatively new. And even the nuances on the purity of chrysoprase he 180Гц what it means when working with BRM? Thank you!
“Floating” crystal structure of Chrysoprase defines a simple activation, the level of difficulty – 2 is the low difficulty level of activation. In the activation process just enough to feel the “breathing rhythm” of the crystal that created a ball between your hands begins to throb – shrink-expand. You can activate in the morning 8-10, in the period of maximum activity. Chrysoprase is a “living” stone, the movement of energy in this spiral, along the energy channels (meridians) in the human body, problems in the interaction and activation should not occur, that is, the activation of the crystal we consider the interaction of two crystals, the stone structure of and structure of man, which also has a crystalline structure. From this position, interaction, Chrysoprase allocates and releases energy, concentration to catch the flow of stone simply, someone feels it as heat in the body or created the field of interaction, a chill or goosebumps, someone a sense of how the rhythm of the breath, as a special work of attention in the body, someone even like the smell, the visuals can structure the concentration of the flow to “see”. It is the individual setting, depending on the sensitivity of the operator and the method of interpretation of the energy sensations. If nothing unusual sensations no, not too scary, the main thing is the way attention. It is worth to say that the main mistake when activated is to focus on a small area of the physical crystal, crystal field is large, so attention is recommended to send to their feelings during the interaction and in the interaction. Describes the activation procedure in the manual is a fast activation to start working with the crystal immediately, all activation occurs in a gradual interaction when wearing a BRM and periodically turn to him, it is also important physical interaction, it is often recommended to touch him. The most valuable, in cooperation with the Chrysoprase is to catch the rhythm of his breathing, which was harder to do with other types of BRM because of the length and not so obvious manifestations of the processes of accumulation-broadcast. Imagine as if you were trying to catch the breath of the person next to you if the breathing cannot be seen by the movement of the chest and not heard. When breathing the person draws energy, when you exhale – it gives the rhythm of the crystal, as well as breathing person, you can catch these feelings retraction-extension. The easiest way to do this through a ball between your palms – established field of interaction, if you simply want to relax and let go, the ball begins to shrink is to stretch in a certain rhythm. This rhythm can be synchronized, how would you adjust to the step of a man who goes near it to breathe, to move in the rhythm.
Perceiving verbal channel – it is clearly articulated verbal intention. For fixing – you can write on a piece of paper. Imagine that you are trying to convey the intention to the child in simple, understandable words. In General, Chrysoprase, because of its floating structure, the most undemanding to the wording of the intention with this crystal you can use whichever you prefer. Chrysoprase “understands” visual images too.
Frequency 180 Hz. is the same rate as the structural characteristics of the crystal, expressed in the parameter of strain energy, which is determined by this structure. Setting Is 180 Hz. in the crystal, Chrysoprase determines its physical properties, described in the passport, and the energy intensity, i.e. the ability to solve problems requiring a fairly high energy level.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Mar 06, 2017 17:52

Гуфест wrote:walk down the street everybody look at me(I wonder what makes them),I may have entered the space that drew attention to me and ready to see me like to be want it Ya.
A similar effect of attention was noted by other users. To be precise, You have entered the space, and You've created a space. The people around are accustomed to interact with people with the same average energy level, modern space is in itself an effective equalization since sharpened up and execution, not the creation and expression of self, field, different energy levels (quantity and quality) is not usual for perception and interaction, it is read on a subconscious level and draws attention to itself, like all the unusual, unconventional, different from the General mass.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:48

Buying a pack of cigarettes,someone will read on one side the inscription Smoking kills(he thinks it)will turn the other side will see the picture there is an inscription cancer(he'll think about danger in relation to him),and there are people who will put two concepts and think for example Smoking kills cancer itself.))Smokes his udavolstvie not maracide,but the fact the cigarette Smoking frequency lowers ,and good tobacco boosts.
Regarding the establishment of a space can be,and maybe entered ,and after came and came again and filled with meaning and attitudes,it is necessary to listen hooked a feeling that was activated , a view from the crowd,create an algorithm how to get around to change the feeling,maybe it's time to give the installation every look from the crowd ,and suddenly it's the abyss itself their stares and wondered time to put the status, and command that might work.Still it happens every day.

Лакшми4

Post by Лакшми4 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 14:32

Question The Aura
BRM is beryl and HA
the laptop is running on yusbi modem on networks 2 and 3 g
old. 4 MS was not.
will effectively stick to BRM on this laptop? Acer
activated today. about feedback unsubscribe

Лакшми4

Post by Лакшми4 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 14:11

reviewed the Internet - my modem e 173 operates at a frequency of 2100мгг but poor communication can drop to 900мггц but you can buy the antenna for the stability of a signal-to the countryside so I can safely glue brmy on laptop ))
Is it important to stick ?
if you just put on not?
and travel can I put a BRM box smartphone putting the crystal in the window for the camera?
or it is important that BRM was constantly on the same device?
or you can shift it with smartphone on the laptop and obratno?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:35

Лакшми4 wrote:my modem e 173 operates at a frequency of 2100мгг but poor communication can drop to 900мггц
The frequencies can be on the laptop. With modems, there is one "but" - in contrast to the coverage area of cellular communication, which can be said, covers the entire Land area of propagation of the signal modem much less.
Лакшми4 wrote:is it Important to stick ?
if you just put on not?
It does not matter. Glued to lose. Someone from the users I remember I drilled the hole so as not to touch the antenna, and use BRM as a keychain.
Лакшми4 wrote:or it is important that BRM was constantly on the same device?
Important communication BRM - CMC. When you change the gadget, you need to drain the crystal of BRM and the whole cycle of action with the laying of the intention to start again.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Apr 07, 2017 18:16

Verdelite burst I have 2pieces and such comments on the forum very much,crystal is fragile, it is obvious,as the engineer says,it's not magic as you claim ,but in the design,for verdelite must guide of plastic,now many durable plastics we sell,you can order in China for pennies,the paper with double-sided tape is a guide,the resin which leads in different directions can also be changed to another.Many people including myself would like to buy verdelite,will not spend money on something that itself will collapse and burst through a couple of three months,even if just lying on the Desk idle.I verdelite buy it again.Under the stone verdelite,you need a plate of steel as a guide,the size of the steel plates is slightly smaller stone,the plate from steel wrap tape with double-sided adhesive base,also suitable duct tape in the color as the dielectric of the circuit of the crystal based antenna can be left as it was.
Last edited by Гуфест on Fri Apr 07, 2017 19:14, edited 3 times in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Apr 07, 2017 18:23

Citrine cool,the whole,the phone fell,the antenna curved from time to time,all holds,regularly,works .

Светик-Семицветик

Post by Светик-Семицветик » Mon Apr 24, 2017 23:45

Аура wrote:Engineer and physicist, Lieutenant Colonel air force Moroshkin, D. I., in collaboration with the Swiss company "Aurum AG"
You need to stick on the back of smartphone or on the screen? If the smartphone is in the case, on case?

Светик-Семицветик

Post by Светик-Семицветик » Mon Apr 24, 2017 23:52

Аура wrote:
Стаc Док wrote:Andrew! If I understand correctly, the CCM device can be any device broadcasting in the MHz range? Or range is of fundamental importance?
In principle,can. And not only in the MHz range. In the KHz and GHz ranges, too, can. But it will be different formats of antenna field. Not every transmitter has a wide network of access to GAIP as a mobile network. Despite the fact that the mobile phone has a low capacity. Although the idea of connecting BRM to powerful transmitters (not tube) are correct.
Is it possible to stick on your computer?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu May 11, 2017 17:58

All with the full moon :) Undertake Verdelite

Лон

Post by Лон » Wed Jul 26, 2017 13:44

Aura
In the line of BRM there is no Nephritis.
Stone is not suitable or time?
what is the reason?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Jul 26, 2017 14:23

Jade is an amazing stone... line BRM gradually filled up, and this crystal will take his place in it.

Лон

Post by Лон » Wed Jul 26, 2017 16:17

At the initial stage with only a club card, if the motivation for purchase:
1)I Nookular Clouds
2)BRM Chrysoprase (Chrysoprase)

If by "Cloud" I have no doubt that BRM Chrysoprase is causing a bit of turmoil, are they suitable for beginner?
Although the Chrysoprase really like the looks and description.

I would like to clarify, do you plan to release a multitasking modulator BRM-3, which intimated 05.12.2014 in this forum thread.

ЕвгенияВ

Post by ЕвгенияВ » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:30

Guys you really believe this nonsense?! Take better 21 a pea or a button and try to notice only positive, for example you trace a passer-by smiled, just put a button in another pocket, believe me by the end of the day you will have in the other pocket little buttons, but every day there will be more. And will not need bioresonance modulator :)
"the human mind, once having received a conviction, collects any examples that endorse it, and despite the fact that counter-examples may be more numerous and more weighty, it either does not notice or rejects them to remain steadfast in your belief." Francis Bacon

Лон

Post by Лон » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:26

ЕвгенияВ wrote:Guys you really believe this nonsense?!
Evgeniev, I am with You, and those things that says Aura, on the idea probably should be perceived by a person physicallyand Cards, Brmy, Headbands, Essences, Pendants act as aides in switching the operation modes of the brain/antenna.
It is necessary to personally make sure that it is not or it is.

Francis bacon (22 January 1561 — 9 April 1626),he was a bit easier then talking and thinking, not distracted so much, and in the devices not needed:)

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Aug 01, 2017 21:45

ЕвгенияВ wrote:Guys you really believe this nonsense?! Take better 21 a pea or a button and try to notice only positive, for example you trace a passer-by smiled, just put a button in another pocket, believe me by the end of the day you will have in the other pocket little buttons, but every day there will be more. And will not need bioresonance modulator :)
"the human mind, once having received a conviction, collects any examples that endorse it, and despite the fact that counter-examples may be more numerous and more weighty, it either does not notice or rejects them to remain steadfast in your belief." Francis Bacon
No perseverance and blind faith, is a process of learning ... themselves and the world.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Aug 03, 2017 15:13

Лон wrote:At the initial stage with only a club card, if the motivation for purchase:
1)I Nookular Clouds
2)BRM Chrysoprase (Chrysoprase)

If by "Cloud" I have no doubt that BRM Chrysoprase is causing a bit of turmoil, are they suitable for beginner?
Although the Chrysoprase really like the looks and description.
It's not that, rookie operator or not, and different tasks neocolonial and BRM. If neocolony implement programmatic access to certain packages for certain tasks, then BRM is programmed independently, allowing you to communicate with GAAP through feedback.