Re: Bioresonance modulators.

Post by нева » Wed Feb 19, 2014 23:53

K-13
You have great metaphors. :ay

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Feb 20, 2014 0:12

Елена Ямпольская wrote:Aura, tell me where else can I read about this product, searched the Internet - found nothing, as well as about the developer of the product.
Стаc Док wrote:Andrew Kabankova. Andrew! But information about "engineer-physics the Colonel of the air force the D. I. Moroshkin" no online? Except, of course, the heroes of x/f. "Back door". Infa, so deeply classified???
Not every officer is an active user of the Internet. While the company is PranaVision bioresonance modulators only on mind machines.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:50

к-13 wrote:Some people everywhere are able to see the problem :?
You did not understand me. The passenger is the vehicle of Your prosperity. And the fact that the lotion is powered by his energy, perhaps even a frenzy - imagine a taxi driver who causes the client to pedal (or harness instead of a horse) to go :lol:
In Your place I would either reconsider the attitude to life , or would run away from any this kind of devices - are You struggling to provoke the world to be aggressive and everywhere to give You dirty tricks, and with their help, the world, and can accept a...
"dear" K-13, 8) leave your metaphors to yourself (for yourself, or for those who need them). the Question was asked specifically and was given a clear and plausible answer.

As for you personally, you need to reconsider your attitude to life and to people, because you are struggling out of the blue and provoke the world to be aggressive, imposing their stupid recommendations, imagines himself a teacher, not understanding, not being an expert, and especially because the question was addressed to clear the Aura and not you.
And a big request to continue not to comment on :evil: my questions, for me your answers are not interesting and to engage you in a squabble just reluctant and bored 8)

the Question was asked Aura received a professional answer and no need to flood

нева

Post by нева » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:56

lion
Uh..understand. But I think that you can be wiser..)))
Last edited by нева on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:12, edited 1 time in total.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:16

Well, to wisdom, still need to get :? and then, when people are too moudeyres, it SCUs-sh-shno,
so proud of you inadvertently :lol: :lol: :lol: and Pochat teach others, damn, even when they do not ask :?

нева

Post by нева » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:24

lion
Well everyone is different..) and it depends on us how to perceive them. Can only from my own experience to say. as a motorist. When you go to Moscow and around the box, then so be it. And if you go around Bros then and there. As you can see the World, so for us it is..))

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:32

Yes, it has its own homespun truth :?
Last edited by львёнок on Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:45, edited 1 time in total.

нева

Post by нева » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:37

lion
It is your truth, and the truth of each..
I'll tell you a secret.) MNU for more than fifteen years of teaching Taoist alchemy. And Manina we call "starikami" the more impenetrable opinions, the more the human consciousness "withered" and incapable of mobility. Only young people are capable of changing their opinions, such as gloves, dried and can say IMHO. This is the secret of eternal youth..)) While you are agile of mind... you are young, regardless of physical age..
Last edited by нева on Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:59, edited 1 time in total.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:58

Well, maybe not opinions, and dried worldviews, and Taoist alchemy is endlessly interesting, everyone (and including consciousness) is in constant movement cognition of all things :ay

With respect :)

нева

Post by нева » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:01

lion
Yes ) opinion ..it's just reflexes brain reflexes of recognition and no more.)

нева

Post by нева » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:07

lion
While you may think you build your Worlds. It works. The only question is the ability to implement.
In fact, This process of Creation. And how withered in the loans and mortgages You can say and no more.

нева

Post by нева » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:15

lion
Pardonte) digress from the topic. ) BRM this is Your opportunity Creation through what is not tangible))

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:29

львёнок wrote: is in constant movement cognition of all things
Come on ka, but in fact the population is engaged in the satisfaction of their social and obtrusive. and bio. needs for cognition need a motive other order.

:roll:

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Thu Feb 20, 2014 14:01

Akelaof course, all their needs and plans (and imposed, and personal - perhaps unconscious, but still own), however, cannot be ruled out that the motive of a different order brings together the people, for example, on this website and on the website of Michael.

However, all these arguments would be as far from the stated topic "Bioresonance modulators"ie, you do not have to do with it, ie it - flood for this theme :?
For such discussions, sorry :? there are special branches of this forum :wink:

With respect :)

PS Nevarespect :ay

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 14:45

львёнок wrote:Well, to wisdom, still need to get :? and then, when people are too moudeyres, it SCUs-sh-shno,
so proud of you inadvertently :lol: :lol: :lol: and Pochat teach others, damn, even when they do not ask :?
Some time I get involved in these discussions only at the request of their participants. I was asked to speak to the subject Natalie (aka Aurarather asked Lily R. to ask me to come back in the discussion), I go into the topic and see Your sayings letters half a page... Continue?

So leave your jumping to conclusions about my CDA in itself - I would be happier if the whole world left me alone and ran the hell out with their problems and desires. I have enough of their own plans and aspirations, not connected to any external links or relationships with other people. Sorry, not interested me more than the outside world continues to distract my own resources, clinging to my same works that I can't cut without affecting the interests of others... But Your promise I made to answer Your questions I'm now going only if they are converted to me.

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Feb 20, 2014 18:32

львёнок wrote: you do not have to do with it, ie it - flood for this theme
While the supervisor is not ravnit flood will not move :D

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Fri Feb 21, 2014 0:20

Aura. Question in General, then, simple, namely, GAIP - it's not "the Akashic records" (in the context of broadcast it through CCM). Then it turns out that, exit HEIP in which we find ourselves by means of "mobile" we "throws" in "the matrix", which works only in "mobile network" and we find ourselves in the "local matrix" "mobile communication" with the "telephone law" and not the fact that the "mobile matrix" will IMPLEMENT what we need, not "her"?

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Fri Feb 21, 2014 0:37

Aura. "BRM increases the efficiency of our daily interaction with the information space up to 80%, translating into the language of matrices of your thoughts, desires, attitudes and writing in the information space. BRM is the key to the other information reality." This information has the status of "a priori", but not "a posteriori", so here I see the "mixing" of the desired effect. Or is it a posteriori? Then You have not given the answer to: "where you can read about it or read"???? :)

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Fri Feb 21, 2014 14:07

Стаc Док wrote:Aura. Question in General, then, simple, namely, GAIP - it's not "the Akashic records" (in the context of broadcast it through CCM). Then it turns out that, exit HEIP in which we find ourselves by means of "mobile" we "throws" in "the matrix", which works only in "mobile network" and we find ourselves in the "local matrix" "mobile communication" with the "telephone law" and not the fact that the "mobile matrix" will IMPLEMENT what we need, not "her"?
This assumption is the same as
Стаc Док wrote:Aura. "BRM increases the efficiency of our daily interaction with the information space up to 80%, translating into the language of matrices of your thoughts, desires, attitudes and writing in the information space. BRM is the key to the other information reality." This information has the status of "a priori", but not "a posteriori",
subject to the foregoing question: If we interact with "local dial-in matrix", and I see no reason to think that it isn't, not if we find ourselves in a "matrix relationship" when trying to "translate into the language of matrices of our thoughts, desires, attitudes and writing in the information space"? And what means the following phrase: "BRM is the key to the other information reality"? of course in the context of "translation into the language of matrices of our thoughts"??? As you know, the law of conservation of Energy has not been canceled!!! Thanks for Your answer, especially if the Aura read my question until the end. With respect.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Feb 21, 2014 22:57

Stas Doc, thank you, the right questions related to the essence of what is happening.
The questions relate to the basic theoretical aspects of GAIP. You can read about this:
1. K. E. Tsiolkovsky "Essays about the Universe."
2. The works of V. I. Vernadsky about noosphere.
3. "The theory of the information field" , "Living numbers" I. F. Trofimov.
But not recommend you to oppose or to favor one of the theories. Inorganic space is a part of our World. A mobile network is only part of an inorganic space that has an electromagnetic component. After all, the man is gaining address in the browser address bar and presses enter without fear that the virtual space will be realized through his own intentions, not his own. Although recognized as a phenomenon dependent on the Internet, what You say. And here, as always, there are three positions: either you use the information space, or it - you, or has a place of mutually beneficial symbiosis.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Fri Feb 21, 2014 23:19

Aura: Thanks for the reply. With respect.

нева

Post by нева » Sat Feb 22, 2014 0:06

Stas Doc Salute heartily in Your face Odessa. Often been there, giving workshops on "the alchemy of movement" at the hotel Intourist. I really liked the city, its atmosphere and welcoming a considerable number of people who understand the Taoist practices.

нева

Post by нева » Sat Feb 22, 2014 0:10

Акела wrote:come on ka, but in fact the population is engaged in the satisfaction of their social and obtrusive. and bio. needs for cognition need a motive other order.
Oh, so difficult to realize it.........

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Feb 22, 2014 0:20

к-13 wrote:I would be happier if the whole world left me alone and ran the hell out with their problems and desires. Sorry, not interested me more than the outside world continues to distract my own resources, clinging to my same works that I can't cut without affecting the interests of others...
Perhaps Your energy is in demand in the outside world. It's very noble not to cut, and so the rest us can only dream of.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:16

Neva. Good time of day. Thank you for your kind words. I already purchased one copy of "smory quartz". Monday will start to track "our interaction" with GEIP. Drop me a line, if it deems it possible, PM me. It will be interesting to talk to, because I by the nature of their work and not only do various energy-informational techniques and technologies. Thank you. With respect. Dr. Stas.