Bioresonance modulators

Your own guide in the energy-space
Аленький Цветочек
Re: Bioresonance modulators.

Post by Аленький Цветочек » Fri Jun 22, 2018 22:31

Lily I can't PM to answer-hangs in outgoing and all. The guide I received -I will work with him. For BRM CHERYL so much upset, direct from the beaten track. Cheto I now do not want tourmaline. Wanted the Universe to take. And when the money was transferred because the whole night the operation was floating-I thought che is not good and here is really a mood worse than ever, just a lot of money. There are the usual Cheryl, of course I have, that is me and, the work is still heavy with me.
Cheryl was certainly a very wish was , to me as times of this seal is not enough very and strength.
I looked and all the crystals the hardness is about 7. I with them worked ,so I then of course the idea of BRM based on the crystals really liked. and the idea of the bridge -it's all great, does everyone understand the meaning))
Am now on Chronos plans to build)) and pendants))

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jun 23, 2018 0:37

Аленький Цветочек wrote:For BRM CHERYL so much upset, direct from the beaten track.
And what is upsetting it, to change if came with a crack, no problem.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jun 24, 2018 19:44

Аленький Цветочек wrote:With the advent of neocolony))) I was sick until fever, although I have 20 years do not get sick , to get him physically I had all over town for him to ride. Taking I absolutely mysteriously sharply recovered!!! Next, I became conscious, he noticed all the things perform precisely according to plan -very interesting, I mean I am a! Before that night a knock was at the door-but good
Apparently You have a high sensitivity, difficulties are swinging way of life, so at first noticed when I drag and structuring aspects. “The things precisely according to plan” – good point, it usually happens at high level, when the functional products, like the seed that fall on prepared soil. Pay attention to the signs is important, it is also a moment of mindfulness, the important thing is not to get carried away and remember that signs are signs. No more, no less.
Аленький Цветочек wrote:Jade I saw a huge rich and wonderful castle in the divine nature and he's my always been, and I forgot, sadly - I understand.
Map Chronos to take Monday and do not know that to it to get more. My goal is to return his Golden Body.

Want to work on the lower centers. And with the throat chakra of course the problem aurvedic too long a pulse is palpated, then asked : what do you do with your throat? And I can't understand still what the best fit( bridge garnet-amethyst or Cheryl? With his throat still Chrysoprase works.Or do I mirror the Universe necessary?

I beg You help me correct gradually choose something to work with.
First of all it is important to abandon the desire to return something. Yes, I understand about what speech. So initially, you need to accept and understand that the return of what has been, will fail and should this fact make and gear up for production of something new. That is what You think that the Golden Body was stolen, and it's true and not true at the same time. Without going into details, don't get attached to what was and accept the naturalness of the incident. The sooner you take, the better.

Further, the feelings, my feelings, are You not “chasing your tail”...this chakra is closed, and then this and then this... the use of the charkas system now is so haphazard that reminds patients of people dream “right now thyroid cure, then a heart will do, and housing is acting up” :) That is, to have a little amount of to apply and do not chakras, the essence of which no one really understands, and to build a structure like what these so-called “chakras” will bring together, collect into one unit, collect in the structure. In other words, You can already work with any of BRM, because the primary is no longer seen as structural properties of the crystal as a guide, process information, and the correctness and subtlety of laying the desires. But if I had to choose, recommend Verdelite, Beryl or Chrysoprase. And it is better for your feelings to rely on. Do You wonder it would be with the software resources to work, I would recommend this armband case Navigator and products level II – a pendant or a map.
Аленький Цветочек wrote:I have for You as the only straw hold on-You are my hope. I know the program on my destruction works, to live a long time didn't want, ten years after a broken heart was locked up...pain did not go away..I'm still here and I will solve your life with the help of Your technology.
Many times here said that people like You are lucky though You do not feel, and most likely a sense of self "lucky" You seem to be a paradox, despite the fact that it is so.
Аленький Цветочек wrote:In his personal life, zero... Fear of loneliness kill me in the end. Husband long took one - he told me she grandmother went. And in that day I flew a gold Body and had a terrible vibration in the back. Don't know what she did -but I of his Power then lost and since I'm not living, I'm just afraid , shaking like a leaf in the wind.
A year and a half ago there was a terrible stress in my personal life and after night knocks at the gate, but the gate in the physical world no -wicked this...then he's out the window tried Caravel ,the wind blew strong, I hid what to do...
And now I'm not a woman -no cycle since then has never been the case. Doctors generally throw his hands.
But in any other situation, I would recommend Yin and the Love Magnet, but You need your own axis to build, that is, programs Jan and as here someone advised Corsair.
Аленький Цветочек wrote:me at home there understand me better there, here I like serving a prison sentence-well this is not my planet.
It is important to understand that our birth and obtaining personal code fairly and harmoniously according to the laws of the Universe, and to perceive it as a prison sentence or as a higher grace, or simply as a given...it is our right and our opportunity. That is, will present itself, God the Creator on the throne, will be on the throne, would present himself zaklyuchennym-trimmed, and this will be. That is nothing except our energy and mental field does not limit the possibilities of perception, expression and interpretation. "My my" planet, it certainly is a beautiful escape from reality, but still care. We're all actually aliens, who are from the moon who Nibirus :) If Your that whose? You can imagine the Illustrator, which are geometrical parameters, and he can paint them whatever coordinate different colors. What I wish, and paint, and picture your world paint.
Аленький Цветочек wrote:Wanted the Universe to take.
If the right will work with it, for You it's just the bomb)<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jun 24, 2018 19:49

p.s. c Schorl it is a natural occurrence - fine tourmaline crystals, in all senses, this determines the complexity of working with them. You have too many for Your UI dragging, self and not self, this crystal can be pure energy to put it is cracked. First we need to clean.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jun 24, 2018 19:51

Аленький Цветочек wrote: and the idea of the bridge -it's all great, does everyone understand the meaning))
Yes, almost no one understands. First you need to understand the crystals...

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jun 24, 2018 19:55

Аленький Цветочек wrote:Elijah I can't PM to answer-hangs in outgoing and all.
Yes, I see that now 64 messages in PM hang not read, these are the current conditions and circumstances...posted on the forum questions will be processed faster, a PM will also do, but without any guarantees of time frames.

Аленький Цветочек

Post by Аленький Цветочек » Sun Jun 24, 2018 22:46

Dear Aura!

I just don't understand just how lucky I was. In the cold realm of words impossible to make what I feel to Your entire team!!! I You're looking for-You have no idea how much this means to me everything.
Finally the time has come. I survived thanks to their Heavenly protectors. Only. Only bothers me that people are wasting this life is not there and I gave in to feelings and they led me the wrong way also, alas(((

Thank You for your tips -for me they are precious!

Andrew Kabankova thank you very much!!!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Jun 26, 2018 13:28

Аура wrote:p.s. c Schorl it is a natural occurrence - fine tourmaline crystals, in all senses, this determines the complexity of working with them. You have too many for Your UI dragging, self and not self, this crystal can be pure energy to put it is cracked. First we need to clean.
Maybe somewhere on the forum already wrote, again. Went with a friend Tasnica store, salon of curtains and all ...for the home , woven products. Went for the flaps, she left , the owner of this salon. Came in hostess was not there, but the Manager , who was instructed to give the bag flap(on the bags for TAROT cards and different crafts). The friend was tehcnically like three in a row , tourmaline black. And here goes the lady carries a bag with the flaps face contorted ...and then has to transfer the bag into my hands , crack it right in the middle of all three , falling to the floor. Seeing all this ,Madame smiles and takes. With a mind if not to notice her mood and state , in the moment ...and not a transfer , the hurricane was inside of her..well of course such resistance and negativity crystals of schorl defused the situation. Burst poor (((. Was a beautiful pendant, three crystals of Schorl.

никаго

Post by никаго » Mon Jul 02, 2018 18:43

Dear Aura, good time

need advice on use of BRM jade 7 months, during the use of an adhesive substance connecting the BRM and the phone has ceased to be sticky, causing naklejka started to come off on the sides, for fear that at one point, edge labels can greatly die from the sudden movement and crystal burst or fall out, have done such manipulation with it

tell me, does not affect whether the tape glued thus for radiation of the crystal\antenna? can I use her next? And prompt still please what you use the adhesive mass for stickers to use the same. Thank you.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Jul 02, 2018 21:04

The old glue remove with cotton or cloth moistened with petrol,buy double-sided tape on the foam based,buy at the hardware store.Packlate new tape.

никаго

Post by никаго » Mon Jul 02, 2018 22:09

Гуфест wrote:Old glue remove with cotton or cloth moistened with petrol,buy double-sided tape on the foam based,buy at the hardware store.Packlate new tape.
I read the whole topic several times, and met there with such advice, but am interested in the glue as interesting information about duct tape
thank you for the answer Guest

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:44

Acquired "Chrysoprase" with the purpose of rejuvenation, but in my case performs a protective function. Experience rejuvenation, to the ridiculous, hard call from the salon with super expensive products for a free procedure, persuaded in the course of the year, I see a purpose all is not OK:?,(by the way , to get feedback , I have half a year left, the"d student" :? ), switched to the protection -satisfied, not the word. Was on a walk, looking up at the stars, then arguing, and then expands to the side-and as someone hit the pause button, freeze - frame , running in our direction by a huge dog with flying ears, crazy eyes, somewhere in the distance a host of hysterically screaming to her "me, me", on the machine grab the child in his arms and turned to the dog back, narrowing his eyes with fear, bums , podkosov my legs, ran back to the owner. In time-was it seconds, I understand, chrysoprase "worked" in space, because the husband only saw the dog already ran into me . To walk, already had a hunch, pay attention to the phone, hung out. Now the husband has it for the same task of protection, also very happy. Brmy not glue, put it under a transparent case , crystal slotting under a window, as for me, so much the better.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jul 10, 2018 15:14

Радуга wrote:Experience rejuvenation, to the ridiculous, hard call from the salon with super expensive products for a free procedure, persuaded in the course of the year, I see a purpose all is not OK:?,(by the way , to get feedback , I have half a year left, the"d student" )
Depends on how you interpret the response from rejuvenation :)

Here is the place to give the promised information regarding integral of the product BRM-Svetlitsa. The results of initial testing, the integral item here acts as the formation of corrective information communication at different steps of the chain works BRM, giving in addition to the main circular range of information through the network, local, less extended in time information links that provide job structure of a Chamber. In practice, this gives a lot :) But mostly can be identified:
- assistance at the stage of goal-setting and formation of intentions
- assistance in the interpretation in the main channel of feedback
Since according to the bulk of the reviews these are the two most problematic, it is therefore assumed that integrated the series could be a whole separate line of products.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jul 10, 2018 18:59

никаго wrote: but am interested in the glue,
Glue? Why? Use double sided tape, as recommended by Guest.
никаго wrote:well as interesting information about duct tape
Duct tape over the antenna on the operation of the product is not affected.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Aug 14, 2018 15:59

[youtube][/youtube]

Кассия

Post by Кассия » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:44

Good afternoon. Whether the effect from BRM (Smoke Quartz) if it is pasted on the cover in eco-leather ?

ЯЛИЛИЯ

Bioresonance modulators

Post by ЯЛИЛИЯ » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:20

Aura, if BRM Rubellite transverse crack, Oona on the surface, feel with your finger how deep,can't you see he is not working? Fissure damages right in the middle of a crystal is obtained across

Aura
Разработчик

Bioresonance modulators

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 11, 2019 19:09

ALILIA, in the tourmalines and the beryls surface cracks are natural and are a consequence of the intrinsic geometry of the crystal. Such BRM work.

ИгорьС

Bioresonance modulators

Post by ИгорьС » Tue May 21, 2019 22:04

About how! And we my wife and I thought that if crack, all. Long ago they were removed and put in a table. Well, not thrown out. Thank you for the tip.

Вольный Каменщик

Bioresonance modulators

Post by Вольный Каменщик » Wed May 22, 2019 15:44

If the crack is along or across the entire stone, and the polished surface can be seen or felt by the offset(difference), then it is not a stone with a crack, and two separate stone. :)
But of course if Aura said so. :) :)

Aura
Разработчик

Bioresonance modulators

Post by Aura » Thu May 23, 2019 19:40

Вольный Каменщик wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 15:44
If the crack is along or across the entire stone, and the polished surface can be seen or felt by the offset(difference), then it is not a stone with a crack, and two separate stone. :)
But of course if Aura said so. :) :)
What You're saying.
ЯЛИЛИЯ wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:20
Oona on the surface,
Please carefully read the messages that comment, or control the desire to Express their opinion.

Вольный Каменщик

Bioresonance modulators

Post by Вольный Каменщик » Fri May 24, 2019 0:23

Аура wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 19:40
Please carefully read the messages that comment,
Read carefully. :) My message began with the words "If.....", and did not comment on a specific message, and the situation with the cracks as a whole.
Аура wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 19:40
or control the desire to Express their opinion.
Why??? :) :) :) And then what? :) The Daytek guess. :) Ban and delete my posts, like many others that undermine Your credibility and interfere with peaceful trade? Though I am not all the branches are read, but understood that there are already used to Your antics. :)

ЯЛИЛИЯ

Bioresonance modulators

Post by ЯЛИЛИЯ » Fri May 24, 2019 0:51

Aura, please tell me what this may mean in the higher plane that I have lost my Brmy forever. all 4 pieces:beryl,red tourmaline, Topaz and chrysoprase. yesterday just planted the phone before talked to a person. it may mean something other than my loose ?

Aura
Разработчик

Bioresonance modulators

Post by Aura » Fri Jun 07, 2019 14:49

Most often the crystal artifacts are leaving the owner in a similar way, when will act like a fuse, take on a protective function. This can be as the exclusion of certain negative global trends and individual processes. Besides, if you take the particular crystals, especially beryl, tourmaline and chrysoprase, an operator always feels the background of these trends, since the work of the crystals occurs on the high-level process do not always have time to manifest on the energetic level, not to mention physical.

Aura
Разработчик

Bioresonance modulators

Post by Aura » Tue Aug 13, 2019 14:22

Recently had a request from the client - "BRM is not working". Discover what is expressed "not robotest". The response from the client is something like this - "The BRM ran out of energy. Checked the pendulum".
:)
BRM used in polarized crystals, making it essentially a technical device with a logical chain of actions. BRM functionality - "translator" between the operator and HEIP the chain operator crystal BRM - crystals of the gadget - of GAIP.
That is, the situation looks like this:
The client: - my laptop is not working
Manufacturer: - Why does not work?
Customer: I laptop the pendulum checked, he's an energy force ended :)

BRM work, while there is no technical damage to the antenna contacts or of the crystal. If you frequently work with a device, it is recommended to periodically deenergize, closing contact crystal with any metal object for a few hours (overnight). Of course, the crystals are natural, that is with its "character", but the quality of the field of crystal makes it more responsive, plus I believe in any artifact should be a time of self-development, in this case, is the formation of correct ("true") intention and contact with the crystal + recommendations for the phases of the moon, basic info. the channel of the crystal, and provide contact with the crystal, even if there is no conscious ability to structure/manage their "subtle" energies. Otherwise, not worth it BRM needless to anotherservice. BRM - technical device with a clear operating principle and functionality.