Bioresonance modulators

Your own guide in the energy-space
Елена Ямпольская
Re: Bioresonance modulators.

Post by Елена Ямпольская » Fri Feb 14, 2014 15:18

Юлиана wrote:please Tell me the joint use of Bioresonance modulators and 2.OAT is permissible?
Join the question. Can someone answer?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Feb 14, 2014 16:57

Троица wrote:Andrew, tell me what BRM is better to choose for an intense yoga and body work? Can I use both BRM and the Way?
BRM Amethyst.
Can. BRM works with the carrier radio frequency, so all devices to improve the safe use of mobile do not intersect with his work.

Троица

Post by Троица » Fri Feb 14, 2014 20:34

Aura thank you :)

др.олмайти

Post by др.олмайти » Fri Feb 14, 2014 21:07

Елена Ямпольская wrote:
Юлиана wrote:please Tell me the joint use of Bioresonance modulators and 2.OAT is permissible?
Join the question. Can someone answer?
Response: valid
Михаил_ wrote:what is bioresonance modulator ? I have no idea.... at do not care, do not load themselves with trinkets.

нева

Post by нева » Fri Feb 14, 2014 21:44

I congratulate all the Day of Love!(don't know who St. Valentin) And, accordingly, I wish All is in harmony and understanding with your loved ones. In other words, in resonance with the setting. :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:33

Science 2.0. Crystals big jump

[youtube][/youtube]

снорк

Post by снорк » Sun Feb 16, 2014 15:11

Has anyone tried to watch as modulators of the gut is affected?

нева

Post by нева » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:06

Aura
I have, for some reason, the phone began to "live his life". I have the feeling that he shows his character. And not that freezes or is buggy, but rather uses its functions. Here, for example, it has the function of automatic switching on and off to save battery, never use it, but the phone began to use it himself, off whenever you want,(or rather when I get nervous on the working point) but turns on when someone calls. That is, he's off, but is connected.) A couple of times couldn't call it one and the same person (off and will not turn on) after already emotional outburst ends, he turns on and works without any problems. Directly mysticism and only. As it should be.?

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Feb 17, 2014 13:55

Neva
And there was such a thing as increase battery life? For example remains on the indicator 1 stick, and after already 2. So once or twice, then completely discharged.

нева

Post by нева » Mon Feb 17, 2014 14:37

Lancelot Welcome!
Sorry, do not have the opportunity to observe such an effect because in the tube, a sufficiently powerful battery. As purchased, the tube once loaded in two days, and only about two weeks have passed since then, the indicator is full and not moving. Honestly, I don't know where the charger. Yesterday she was looking for, and to no avail. I mean the battery there should be enough for three months on standby, which is about a month and a half, if talking on the phone in the case.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Feb 17, 2014 21:30

нева wrote:Aura
I have, for some reason the phone was "live your life"... Right mystery and only. As it should be.?
Most likely, you have the crystal in BRM has accumulated a sufficient amount of energy.

Елена Ямпольская

Post by Елена Ямпольская » Mon Feb 17, 2014 21:36

Aura, tell me where else can I read about this product, searched the Internet - found nothing, as well as about the developer of the product.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:58

Auraif the person for whom this gift, the phone itself (I mean camera) own, and SIM in this service, i.e., it was given at workin this case, who will be your device to work? the firm (SIM) or the owner of the phone, which is the device present? :roll:

With respect :)

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Tue Feb 18, 2014 21:31

Andrew! If I understand correctly, the CCM device can be any device broadcasting in the MHz range? Or range is of fundamental importance?

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Tue Feb 18, 2014 21:35

Andrew Kabankova. Andrew! But information about "engineer-physics the Colonel of the air force the D. I. Moroshkin" no online? Except, of course, the heroes of x/f. "Back door". Infa, so deeply classified???

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Tue Feb 18, 2014 21:37

Aura: I understand that all questions on this devise you need to send to Aura?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:29

Yes,this subject on behalf of the manufacturer support Aura.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:47

львёнок wrote:Auraif the person for whom this gift, the phone itself (I mean camera) own, and SIM in this service, i.e., it was given at workin this case, who will be your device to work? the firm (SIM) or the owner of the phone, which is the device present? :roll:

Here is emotions))) I, as usual, a metaphor...

This:
Look, You gave the cart (now Your own) and put her in the passenger (the taxi driver that You roughly pay, that does not prevent to bring up someone else, if the double cart or a passenger does not necessarily have to be in it).

Task:
If You to help the filly will stick to the vehicle and get the photon booster, then to whom will they work?

the Solution (read only after self-reflection on the solution):
The firm, which put the precious cargo? To some extent, Yes - because it will now be more comfortably and much more quickly arrive at all the required locations!

You? And it's all good - all happy with the quality, and You need to work less and be much easier. And for the "shabashki" time there)))

In fact, by the way, not only 2 of the winning side)))
The filly is easier, suspension is not banging on rocks road, the road wear from hooves, not overloaded with slow weaving vehicles, the roadway, and along with the air around it is saturated with ozone)))

So do not be greedy, let him work :wiz<

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Wed Feb 19, 2014 13:44

K-13your scenario is great, but there is one nyuansik: passenger-the one sticking out there is always :?
And people are inherently honest and can't afford leftists at the expense of the passenger who pays and carting, and hay. He has a personal cart, but he uses this horse and cart is very rare.
I understand that zagnati it is not necessary, however, he's going to feed this anti-grav photon accelerator their energyand task-goal. he will put that for myselfactually, maybe go to the passenger, damn 8) and my gift will cost him on the principle of "wanted as better...", but if he's going to stick this device to a personal, then will there be a sense, because he includes it for 5 minutes, to see if anyone called
Here I sit in ideas, damn it, as if it all did not come out sideways 8)
that is why this issue arose to the Aura

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 13:59

Some people everywhere are able to see the problem :?

You did not understand me. The passenger is the vehicle of Your prosperity. And the fact that the lotion is powered by his energy, perhaps even a frenzy - imagine a taxi driver who causes the client to pedal (or harness instead of a horse) to go :lol:

In Your place I would either reconsider the attitude to life, or would run away from any this kind of devices - are You struggling to provoke the world to be aggressive and everywhere to give You dirty tricks, and with their help, the world, and can accept a...

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Wed Feb 19, 2014 17:08

Стаc Док wrote:Andrew! If I understand correctly, the CCM device can be any device broadcasting in the MHz range? Or range is of fundamental importance?
Aura: please answer this question! Thanks for the reply.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Wed Feb 19, 2014 17:11

Andrey Kabanov Andrew, thanks for the reply. Will request Aura.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Wed Feb 19, 2014 17:13

Aura Join the message Elena Yampolskaya. Where can I read or read about this device?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Feb 19, 2014 23:23

львёнок wrote:Auraif the person for whom this gift, the phone itself (I mean camera) own, and SIM in this service, i.e., it was given at workin this case, who will be your device to work? the firm (SIM) or the owner of the phone, which is the device present? :roll:
BRM works primarily with the phone because of the ability of the phone to emit a signal in the network. SIM at its core also has a crystal, but itself does not emit. Therefore, BRM is in any case will work for the owner of the phone which is.
львёнок wrote:well, if he's going to stick this device to a personal, then will there be a sense, because he includes it for 5 minutes, to see if anyone called
The sense will be, but small. The more the phone is a person's field, the better the contact. The more you use your phone, avnei work BRM.
Last edited by Aura on Thu Feb 20, 2014 0:04, edited 1 time in total.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Feb 19, 2014 23:34

Стаc Док wrote:Andrew! If I understand correctly, the CCM device can be any device broadcasting in the MHz range? Or range is of fundamental importance?
In principle,can. And not only in the MHz range. In the KHz and GHz ranges, too, can. But it will be different formats of antenna field. Not every transmitter has a wide network of access to GAIP as a mobile network. Despite the fact that the mobile phone has a low capacity. Although the idea of connecting BRM to powerful transmitters (not tube) are correct.