Bioresonance modulators

Your own guide in the energy-space
Акела
Re: Bioresonance modulators.

Post by Акела » Sat Feb 22, 2014 16:30

нева wrote:Oh, so difficult to realize it
Everything is easy that is done automatically, speech, running, digesting food. But samosoznanie like the process from conception to birth, to spiritual birth. Although awareness is not the goal of course and the possibility of transforming to realize themselves in life or life in itself. Maybe this ancients said,...all desire is sacred...,,!

Виталий Валенский

Post by Виталий Валенский » Sat Feb 22, 2014 19:32

Question. Acquired bioresonator. And does it work with the extension at on the phone?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Feb 24, 2014 18:19

Виталий Валенский wrote:Question. Acquired bioresonator. And does it work with the extension at on the phone?
The action of BRM with the expansion of at does not intersect.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Mon Feb 24, 2014 21:07

Aura: good day! I read that this device need "to stick on the phone." What this means more precisely? If the device was self-adhesive side-it would be understandable, but on mine, which I brought yesterday from Moscow-nothing for "sticking" there. Just the paper is quite dense, which is the basis for "plastics" from, probably epoxy. Therefore, I want to repeat this "stupid?" the question again-what do you mean "paste"? Thanks for the reply.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:22

Стаc Док wrote:Aura: good day! I read that this device need "to stick on the phone." What this means more precisely? If the device was self-adhesive side-it would be understandable, but on mine, which I brought yesterday from Moscow-nothing for "sticking" there. Just the paper is quite dense, which is the basis for "plastics" from, probably epoxy. Therefore, I want to repeat this "stupid?" the question again-what do you mean "paste"? Thanks for the reply.
The reverse side is self - adhesive surface. Thick paper substrate, remove it and put the device on the phone. In the future if the need arises, you can peel off and stick on another phone.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:45

Аура wrote:Reverse side is self-adhesive surface. Thick paper substrate, remove it and put the device on the phone. In the future if the need arises, you can peel off and stick on another phone.
Aura! Thanks for the reply. With respect.

нева

Post by нева » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:36

Акела wrote:easy All that is done automatically, speech, running, digesting food. But samosoznanie like the process from conception to birth, to spiritual birth. Although awareness is not the goal of course and the possibility of transforming to realize themselves in life or life in itself. Maybe this ancients said,...all desire is sacred...,,!
So... it would be Desirable to Supplement) Some people still manage to achieve high levels of samosoznania, and already can say we are ready for change, here comes the fun part. Namely, it revealed the lack of skill of conscious control of his vegetative. Begin hormonal disorders, uncontrolled changes of arterial blood pressure, various forms of arrhythmias, changing the breathing patterns until you stop breathing during sleep, increasing brain blood flow, severe neuroses, and more. Perhaps the ancients meant that "any desire to voluntarily go through this nightmare is sacred", and those who passed through it with dignity, not only as Holy men...))

Белка

Post by Белка » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:56

Aura:good day!
I have started using BRM, reduced battery life. It is somehow interconnected? As it should be?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Feb 26, 2014 13:56

Белка wrote:Aura:good day!
I have started using BRM, reduced battery life. It is somehow interconnected? As it should be?
Specify the type of your BRM, No. modulator and the number of the party (specified in the data sheet BRM). See how long this effect?

Белка

Post by Белка » Wed Feb 26, 2014 19:50

Rauchtopaz. In fact, BRM indicated QUARTZ 2.52-2.65:7. The passport: the party 12 no 11. The effect was observed almost immediately, used to charge the battery once in 3 days, now daily.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Feb 27, 2014 0:38

Белка wrote:Rauchtopaz. In fact, BRM indicated QUARTZ 2.52-2.65:7. The passport: the party 12 no 11. The effect was observed almost immediately, used to charge the battery once in 3 days, now daily.
Crystals of the 12th the party was subjected to more intense polarization of the external electric field. These crystals are powerful enough stream broadcast in GAIP. Especially rauchtopaz, he collects and gives much. Connect your phone to the network automatically every few tens of minutes without our knowledge. The high activity of your BRM is rather good, the energy of the phone battery is consumed for your needs.Any working device requires low power consumption. In this case, it is very important Your contact with the crystal(link), including tactile.
Last edited by Aura on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:37, edited 1 time in total.

нева

Post by нева » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:28

Protein
I have the phone..really lived his life for two weeks with rauchtopaz, yesterday has pasted the test sample on two crystals(amethyst and garnet), will see..

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:23

And you need to stick on the outside of the phone or on the inner surface
cover?

Белка

Post by Белка » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:39

Aura, thanks for the reply! To be honest, I had similar assumptions!
By the way, I don't know, this is due to the BRM or something else, but noted the increased efficiency, consistently good mood, I tend sudden changes, and optimism! Watching with interest for responses.

Neva, I have, when I listen to the player on the phone, he tosses me a large playlist exactly those songs that resonate with my current mood. Cool)))

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Feb 27, 2014 21:56

Петр Петрович wrote:And need to stick on the outside of the phone or on the inner surface
cover?
Important contact (including tactile) with crystal, so from the outside. Inside BRM and thickness will not fit.

Валерич

Post by Валерич » Fri Feb 28, 2014 14:09

Hello!
Went 2nd week, how come BRM. Changes the "response" not reading. Stuck at the back of the phone, under the cover. Ie no tactile contact, of course.
Aura, please.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:06

Valerichlittle information, something to comment on. Describe how activated BRM as worked with him these 2 weeks, unclear about the case, removed the phone from the holster during a call, etc. Comply with the basic rules of the formation of intentions? Formulate Your question.

Валерич

Post by Валерич » Sat Mar 01, 2014 15:33

My question was rather about the case. Book case, turning open the front side of the phone, the back (where pasted BRM) is always closed. The case is still needed because the plate on which is mounted BRM - not quite flat, the propeller, and even with the force sticked to the surface, soon one corner or two off and bristle, about 2 mm clearance to wear a holster impossible - clinging. And the case fits so tight and presses BRM, the chances that he will come unstuck, no. Cover - leatherette.
Activated by the user, in palms, hands sensitive enough. To be sure, and under the pillow at night laid. But because of this automatic activation was supposed to happen, if what I've done.
The formation of the intention, rather the creation of thought forms, I radiestesia a little fond, then without a pendulum with a MF worked, in General, I believe that I learned to do it fairly competently. In the right conditions, targeting...
Another moment that the objectives are lengthy, not the fact that it is time to expect results. For example, the intention to sell the apartment. More than a year, standard procedure with the involvement of realtors and posting on Craigslist does not bring results... basically, specific intent is all. All the other desires in the field of work.

Виталий Валенский

Post by Виталий Валенский » Sat Mar 01, 2014 15:41

Another question: if on the back cover of the phone to stick one BRM, but several - two, three... This will enhance the result? Or does not change?

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Sat Mar 01, 2014 15:47

A question to Aura: BRM need to be glued directly to the phone or if the phone is in a plastic case(the back surface), it is possible to stick to it?

ТаняП

Post by ТаняП » Sun Mar 02, 2014 21:58

Has anybody tried both to use? And how long can the second glue?

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Mar 03, 2014 14:32

ТаняП wrote:has anybody tried both to use? And how long can the second glue?
Аура wrote:
Юлиана wrote:Another question, BRM need to activate separately (before gluing on the phone) or when you stick the phone under your pillow at night to put? :oops:
BRM is activated in the crystals of the CMC, i.e. nucleary on the phone. Something like all the way under the pillow. Just in case, let me clarify that this method of activation - specificity of BRM Smoky quartz and some others, is the standard activation procedure, who do not want to wait for the automatic activation described in the instructions.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Mar 03, 2014 16:18

Евгений Борисович wrote:Question by Aura: BRM need to be glued directly to the phone or if the phone is in a plastic case(the back surface), it is possible to stick to it?
Can be sticked on the plastic case. Most importantly, the pitch crystals BRM interacted with the field phone radiation - the thickness of the case is unimportant.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Mar 03, 2014 16:42

ValerichYes , the target volume, but the response had already appeared. Activation of the modulators Quartz Code the most simple, so the whole thing is in contact with the crystal BRM, more precisely, its absence. The interaction with the crystal is very important, especially during calls. What do you think about this. If You have a BRM rauchtopaz, it is possible to adapt it into a keychain by drilling a small otverstii the bottom of the modulator (next to the name of the modulator), without hitting, of course, the antenna. Field Topaz is large enough. If You have a BRM Amethyst, then you can work with them separately, removing the cover. Amethyst is able to accumulate a lot. Maybe even some options you can find here. A little advice about desires in the field of self-development...it is important to specify all the circumstances the formation of such intent, because the person develops difficulty) Success))

лексветер

Post by лексветер » Mon Mar 03, 2014 16:55

Аура wrote: Crystals of the 12th the party was subjected to more intense polarization of the external electric field.
Aura can be a couple of words what it is and what, why the crystal is exposed to an external electric field, ??? the use of high frequency electric field pravdolyubov a certain low-frequency component for recording in Kristal