Bioresonance modulators

Your own guide in the energy-space
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Re: Bioresonance modulators.

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:01

Александр Н. wrote:I think I answered all the questions))
Based on the answers, I realized that we have:

Original condition - no money to buy BRM
The desired end - will not abandon the house in Manhattan ( the level of the oligarchs )
The way of implementation - monitoring effects after BRM stickers on the phone.

I'm sorry, but your offer is refused, as to me it seems absurd.

BRM can assist in the implementation of new ways, search options, successful coincidence of circumstances. But you're not going to run any process that could lead to material possessions, nor in finding a new job or in search of a break-in period, the opening of the business. Nothing that I have not heard from you.

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:39

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Based on the answers, I realized that we have:

Original condition - no money to buy BRM
The desired end - will not abandon the house in Manhattan ( the level of the oligarchs )
The way of implementation - monitoring effects after BRM stickers on the phone.

I'm sorry, but your offer is refused, as to me it seems absurd.

BRM can assist in the implementation of new ways, search options, successful coincidence of circumstances. But you're not going to run any process that could lead to material possessions, nor in finding a new job or in search of a break-in period, the opening of the business. Nothing that I have not heard from you.
Well, I can only smile, and confidently say that the people you totally do not understand and are not able to analyze the interlocutor, to hear his answers and questions. Apparently, you have no BRM)))))). Or it does not work for you))))))
Please installments, and the test period, it's just a way to find out what the seller thinks about your product. And no one better than the seller can not know the properties of the product.

And ignore specific simple questions throughout the branches also thought-provoking.
I go to the market, ask: do these tomatoes come from? And you answered: Yeaahh, brother. Ne Hosh ne Beri. Passages.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:33

In fact, if you open the secret (I love to reveal secrets, still few people understand, but I at least funny), then this whole branch of products cover, and are actually the information in this and other branches. It's free, the information is still not visible, does not pass the filters of consciousness, and people can't accept the Gift. People should definitely buy it and have to recapture in the benefit of yourself, then believe it.

No, of course electromagnetism is the "thin" world, it certainly works in itself, and certainly indirectly through this electromagnetic product, made for quite the physical principles... But the root lies in the intentions of the person, and their forms of information that psychologically you can only sell to slip, otherwise it is ignored. In General, such a comprehensive approach work.

So it makes sense to read what they write. Customizing your filters - you can even highlight and ignore. Could be direct links to topics, comments, etc., but the meaning in your own filters.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 13, 2016 18:40

мимоходом wrote:actually, if you open the secret (I love to reveal secrets, still few people understand, but I at least funny), then this whole branch of products cover, and are actually the information in this and other branches. It's free, the information is still not visible, does not pass the filters of consciousness, and people can't accept the Gift.
The only difference is that one can understand others do not understand and therefore can't. If we do not know how to treat and our body is arranged on the self-healing , visiting doctors and other examples from different region. You know, you're given a Gift, (not a fact))you apply for yourself when working with body and mind. Others want to learn...then either no knowledge or no confidence in open source, although written in the is that it works and everything is super. So we go to school, because someone that we need to teach not the parents. Why not the parents? And they have no such knowledge. If everyone and everything was originally studied everything about everything and how to apply it? Even in school, every teacher teaches his lesson. Why one can't? Yes, because it is not possible thoroughly in our body with all our limitations and outsiders to understand everything and to put everything. Stuff knowledge you can much awareness and most importantly USE them all, just not possible.
Because everyone develops more fully in their field , aware of all the details of this subject , no matter what. Shares his knowledge with others in the form of teachers, assistants. But because everyone spends their time learning , for teaching others. The TIME resource to each standing their costs, it is not VALUABLE!! And that's WITHOUT the cost of time, are not renewable and vzaimoponimanii what? That man needs , its need and requests. Changing time for money, time which he could spend learning something else, making the same pendants and other artifacts, or just tie the socks or mittens for the winter))) But in ancient times, so much knowledge is not needed for everyone, many women were able to treat and socks to knit and to reap and to plant and to cook, a lot . As well as men. But then there were those who knew more, and applied it by teaching others, helping others , that something in this direction I do not know. What in return? money, goods, or knowledge. Too much knowledge in the world today, one about all of this? The roof demolished . Because everyone in their area develops to its possible limits and gives you the knowledge and products to others. What's wrong? To change the time the product is being judgmental? Even knowledge is being judgmental?
So I read the book , I have to buy it, now of course the Internet is full of freebies. But who is the labour spent, the time, which is not renewable. If the book sold the author-judgmental? It could have been the one who bought these books myself to sort this out himself to look old, to work praktichesski, to gain experience in everything what I read in this book and...? But then life will once if to explore all that is on earth . Because everyone does their job and everyone in the extent of its development gives knowledge to others or in the form of goods that he understood.
In passing, with all due respect, your brain can not dub with others and your knowledge and ability to absorb them and understand many things , not really your merit ,))) :wink: Think about it. Look higher, not only in yourself , and over yourself ,through yourself, but a little above))And the fact that you're working on right now and what you now know and can do, it is the merit of many. Their time spent on you, only relatives while in return not charge you anything, their duty was to raise you , to grow and to give....... Even relatives are not all and not all the gift of giving.
You look with its bell tower. And someone from the attic of his house , and someone else down ...and to rise not can. Have you thought about this? And think about it. Will help others to understand.
Start to do something for others, but family and obligations to them and you will find so many amazing and answer myself all the questions you and others . And the secrets that you know everything and reveal only what you know and learned their works -give this experience to others! Just spend your time to GIFT them. Anything in return , just spend all your time on the other, raising them, teaching, helping, supporting constantly. Understand a lot)))<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Oct 13, 2016 19:37

Start to do something for others, but family and obligations to them and you will find so many amazing and answer myself all the questions you and others . And the secrets that you know everything and reveal only what you know and learned their works -give this experience to others! Just spend your time to GIFT them. Anything in return , just spend all your time on the other, raising them, teaching, helping, supporting constantly. Understand a lot)))
Good advice, very timely )))

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Sun Oct 16, 2016 13:20

мимоходом wrote:
No, of course electromagnetism is the "thin" world, it certainly works in itself, and certainly indirectly through this electromagnetic product, made for quite the physical principles...
passingcan your opinion? BRM is a "crutch"? or "placebo"?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Oct 16, 2016 14:39

I believe that all but the real stimulation of the senses by sound, light - it's a placebo. But placebo is a kind of mental magic, its every man for himself can do, but consider something insignificant, whether it is artifacts... So probably in this case you have to sell the artifacts, the mental "magic". Here the line is very thin between when the profit on deception and being cheated of the benefit.

But that's my opinion, besides the electromagnetic interaction still exists, in some animals there is such "organ" of perception, and the people too are atrophied - called sixth sense. Not sure BRM is running, but at least he electromagnetic and relatively speaking at least, I'm trying to find...

That is, in a BRM or similar for example I don't believe, but just not completely deny the possibility. But in a bandanna with a metal mesh, in audio CDs, in light thingies for lucid dreams in psychotherapy - believe it, the way it affects receptors in the brain. In General, most of all in my opinion affects the visuals with a musical sense - if matched correctly, it is a nuclear bomb for the unconscious.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Oct 16, 2016 17:35

On the other hand if we imagine that all the artifacts work, written by different people in the comments - the result of their work. And it also sounds logical, not denying the performance and not proving. In any case, building in Manhattan is unlikely to succeed, and mental changes completely.

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Oct 16, 2016 17:40

мимоходом wrote:Here the line is very thin between when the profit on deception and being cheated of the benefit.
Here the key word is "deception". The fact that a lie ( even if for good, the essence does not change ) deforms the brain. With a deformed brain, no development is possible. The development is in principle impossible in parts, and starting to develop as a whole, develop and all the available deformation. Therefore, a person who has at least some relevance to the development in the first place gets rid of (deliberately) from the lie, because he understands that the path to self-destruction. From this point of view, what is the manufacturer, engaged in self-development, to mislead consumers of their products? Well, unless they're a potential suicide bomber, or, know not what they do. No such tendencies for the developer posts in this thread I did not notice rather read the internal strength and powerful mental training. Maybe missed something? :?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Oct 16, 2016 21:04

Well, maybe the word "cheating" is not quite right... That's like a Dutchman Minuit. bought Manhattan from the Indians for $ 26 - cheated them? On the one hand, like Yes, cheated, the whole island was bought for a quantity of knives, beads, blankets and rum... on the other hand, the poor Indians, and so all away just because... Or for example in the 19th century, scientists believed that the cell inside is filled with jelly, and even told everyone - this cheating? Just a rough cut... the Unprepared consciousness all at once to say... It basically can't accept that it doesn't know something - is just beginning to understand it - pours it aggression (fuse)
Last edited by мимоходом on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:01, edited 3 times in total.

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Oct 16, 2016 21:31

The question is was that
Александр Н. wrote:BRM is a "crutch"? or "placebo"?
and not sold for how much. As they say, my crutch, how many want, for so much and sell. And we are talking about human development as a person, not?

Cell and jelly... and once the Earth was flat and rested on three pillars... it's just another step to the truth and if it serves to support for movement the higher up the ladder, then why not?

About unprepared minds agree...

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Oct 16, 2016 22:44

once the Earth was flat and rested on three pillars
it's not really a step, this legend of a man really is in the eyes of the Indians, about his inner world.

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Oct 16, 2016 23:17

Well, the step down also has the right to exist :)

Русл

Post by Русл » Thu Oct 20, 2016 14:55

good day to all! tell me who had or have experience with the use of both BRM on one cell phone? what are your impressions? should Brmy more or less to approach each other in the character of Kam, or you can apply a completely different purpose, again both on the same phone? how to establish the intention in this case? the idea is it turns out that one intention will be imposed immediately on both Brma.. share your thoughts, facts colleagues samorazvitie) and if there is a competent answer from the developers it's all class! thanks in advance

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Oct 20, 2016 18:10

And at the same time, the main thing that they suited you, when planting intentions are configured to the appropriate BRM

Грифон

Post by Грифон » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:49

Anyone have a BRM Dravite share your experience bc

снорк

Post by снорк » Wed Oct 26, 2016 18:39

Griffinthe dravite strong, but for me was one of the strange crystals. In fact, after its use has greatly increased intuition. It became easier to make decisions. On the part of the lay of the intentions of the responses of all the BRM are the most numerous, but to interpret them can't. With quartz it was direct communication "question and answer". Dravite is all covered in mystery and signs. The first intention was associated with the opening of the upper chakras. Feedback icons, many in all types, and gave, and images of icons everywhere. But I'm not a believer, what do I do with them, if this is an indirect indication, I don't know what. The second intention was due to the purchase of real estate, wanted to help to determine the geography. Feedback of mitsumata, Garuda, the centaur, mostly the responses were via the Internet. Even started to dive into the topic, trying to explore and find the thread for which to spin a ball. But never felt, exactly what to do is unclear. What would the instructions for decoding to, like a dream.

Грифон

Post by Грифон » Wed Oct 26, 2016 22:27

Snork, thanks for the great review :o At least someone replied :)
I have only had one. Dead phone after ordinary use,asked a charger from my brother because I have a fiction...I go to plug something in and it from 8% to 86% raised the charge :wiz well, even here a month ago from Belgium call was :lol: There I have exactly no one :)
In General, the intention was at the expense of Lucid dreaming :)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Nov 04, 2016 21:31

Griffin
Dravite all covered in mystery and signs. The first intention was associated with the opening of the upper chakras. Feedback icons, many in all types, and gave, and images of icons everywhere. But I'm not a believer, what do I do with them, if this is an indirect indication, I don't know what.
The attributes of a religious cult icons work on the pumping energy without giving in return or anything ,this also applies to Buddhist sculptures and other religions and their attributes.A religious cult whose purpose was originally prescribed by the matrix of the planet Sirius is the spiritual perfection , growth and development ,but something went wrong and send mass milking energies.
Icons ,is compassion,through pity,need,pump.You probably somehow tied to Christianity.Well if you initially chakras are working properly,then the opening of the upper chakras will be painless .If the chakras are closed and you open them forcibly ,the people who did this are sick,need medical care,because the closing of the chakras it is almost always a disease of the organs of the physical body,the body is not able to handle the energy of the chakras so the body blocks the flow of energy through the closing of the chakras,so that nothing was sick and disturbed,but the quality of life is reduced because of this reduced energy.Perhaps the icon feedback is information that will have to suffer like those saints on the icons for opening the upper chakras or will only receive energy from the ROC egregor mostly sins,as all the loot is already divided and it is not accessible,but the wisdom of life will be met.Maybe you are the operator who preprogrammed and idols-icons will start to distribute to all everything you want, better than Brmy, but it is not possible,the system has a protection which does not pass anyone not even Jesus. .Icons is a sucker,your energy wants someone to feed on.
Lucid dreaming I started with a map Alchemy two,but not always every two weeks realize,pleasantly in her sleep or whether someone has to catch and question.<

Амрит

Post by Амрит » Sat Nov 05, 2016 16:56

Гуфест wrote:the Attributes of a religious cult icons work on the pumping energy without giving in return or anything ,this also applies to Buddhist sculptures and other religions and their attributes.A religious cult whose purpose was originally prescribed by the matrix of the planet Sirius is the spiritual perfection , growth and development ,but something went wrong and send mass milking energies.
It is interesting that in the Koran, Sura 53 "Star"ayah 49 it is written "He is the Lord of Sirius"refers to Allah.
Well, in Islam, as we know, prohibited the worship of icons and statues.

And in the Bible, the second commandment also States :
"Not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of anything in heaven above or on earth beneath or in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God."
(Ex. 20:1-17), and (Deut. 5:4-21)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Nov 05, 2016 18:25

Good afternoon.
Want to polarize natural untreated ruby crystal,is this possible?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:10

Replied in PM

снорк

Post by снорк » Thu Nov 10, 2016 14:09

Гуфест wrote:If the chakras are closed and you open them forcibly ,the people who did this are sick,need medical care,because the closing of the chakras it is almost always a disease of the organs of the physical body,the body is not able to handle the energy of the chakras so the body blocks the flow of energy through the closing of the chakras,so that nothing was sick and disturbed,but the quality of life is reduced because of this reduced energy.
What does it mean to open the chakras in the natural order? If to cure the disease chakras will open on their own? May be I need a crystal formula?

Крот

Post by Крот » Thu Nov 10, 2016 20:48

мимоходом wrote:But placebo is a kind of mental magic, its every man for himself can do, but consider something insignificant
been known to all about the shamans that do surgery and remove all the tumor without an incision...they have people working..and people vyzdoravlivat....our compatriots also went to them..and believed and worked. And now I read that it's all an illusion, and instead of a tumour there or some remote stuff, chicken bowels showed man...always knew that there background, but I had faith...I knew that at the level of subtle energy work, of faith, that under the influence of this faith and samostroyka biochemistry triggered ....and real change can advance....current for me now is unlikely to work... well, God forbid,of course...because I have a scientific brain, he decided to explain how this magic works.....But the local population the toppings and don't know....she figure they do not need for their processes in the body......well ..reflections on a crutch and a placebo.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Nov 10, 2016 20:53

Mole Yes, everything you say is correct... Why would master his body and mind, switching its own levers. It is better to turn to the spice on the side )))) Because their own faith is not enough ))) but the blame for this of course the scientific brain of someone else. And in General all around.