Bioresonance modulators

Your own guide in the energy-space
Aura
Разработчик
Re: Bioresonance modulators.

Post by Aura » Fri Jul 15, 2016 20:00

Yes, discharge BRM, put up the intention again.

ТатьянаКрым

Post by ТатьянаКрым » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:55

Tell me if I got a phone, but I almost do not use them and not wear with them (just lying on the shelf :) ). Communicating and working with a tablet and a laptop.
If I buy the crystals stick to the phone and again put it on a shelf it will help if I need it?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jul 19, 2016 13:42

The activity of using the device affects the broadcast and distribution of the mortgaged intentions in GAIP. Unused devices lying on the shelf, BRM will work very poorly. In this case it would be better to use a tablet or laptop, view the technical documentation to wi-fi router antenna field of BRM is designed for mobile communication frequency to about 2 GHz.

Авов

Post by Авов » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:20

Good time of day. Tell me if the mobile communication frequencies above 2 GHz., for example 2.6 GHz,what should I do in this case?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Jul 20, 2016 13:13

Avow
What the?

Авов

Post by Авов » Wed Jul 20, 2016 16:06

Aura BRM stuck on the tablet with 4G. The Operator The Megaphone.

Марта

Post by Марта » Thu Jul 21, 2016 18:08

Good day! Aura, here's my question: if a person has some intentions, then BRM will be confused? If the head different thoughts and intentions, as in this case behaves BRM? And another question: if the magnet phone holder in the car as this will interfere with?

Марта

Post by Марта » Thu Jul 21, 2016 18:13

And if you think, for example, is not about intention, but about a living person (from other people also has its own power), what happens in this case? It every time, if someone think that a person will sail into feybuke, Vkontakte or call, etc., in General, to be felt, or thoughts about other people it doesn't work?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Jul 23, 2016 13:22

Авов wrote:BRM stuck on the tablet with 4G. The Operator The Megaphone.
In this range will work a little less, approx. 80%

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Jul 23, 2016 14:01

Марта wrote:Aura, here's my question: if a person has some intentions, then BRM will be confused? If the head different thoughts and intentions, as in this case behaves BRM?
Do not confuse thought and intention. What is commonly understood by “thought” is not formed is not controlled and is a chaotic electromagnetic activity. The intention is a pre-action power and utilizes the energy body (assumes a certain density of energy of the body), the process of forming intentions may be long, it is a conscious process, formed an intention is the result of consistent effort, if the operator actually formed the intention, then nothing can not be confused. In this vein, positive work with BRM begins before the inception of intentions, at the stage of its formation. In the process of forming intentions (of finding the true targets), the operator can notice that what he thought was a goal not the goal imposed by someone or something, and finding the true purpose in and of itself can lead to positive changes.
Марта wrote:And another question: if the magnet phone holder in the car as this will interfere with?
In principle, under certain circumstances, the magnetic field can enhance the job BRM.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Jul 23, 2016 14:08

Марта wrote:And if you think, for example, is not about intention, but about a living person (from other people also has its own power), what happens in this case? It every time, if someone think that a person will sail into feybuke, Vkontakte or call, etc., in General, to be felt, or thoughts about other people it doesn't work?
Often exactly what happens. In General, the responses are likely to be in the key of intention, i.e. thinking about the person all the same is imposed (and laid in BRM) our intention with regard to this person.

Русл

Post by Русл » Tue Aug 09, 2016 16:40

Good day to all. Want to share an observation. A couple of months as I have a BRM verdelite, all day from 9.00 to 17.00 the phone is charging, BUT the charge is not filled (tried three of the charger)! but if you start to call or see application and drops the charge level (this is a first for these 2 months), but it was fun - was heated strongly inhibited himself on and off the Xia, but that is so hard to eat the charge... and it's not often, in other days, is working mobile, not heated, not slow (LG G 3, used 7 months). As far as I remember Maxim activity of BRM in a full moon, but it is still a week or more (or is it not affected?). How to explain it? and how effectively in these moments to lay the intention or better not to touch it at all? Thoughts were still on the same mobile second BRM glue, but pull it). Via you often write the same to another number is something like "money come to me from different sources", etc.

Светлана-

Post by Светлана- » Tue Aug 09, 2016 17:00

make everything clear in the instructions, the intention is solid, clear, clearly laid. But don't feel any feedback. Modulator Smokey silent. I wonder: how much longer? a week, a month, a year?? :)
what to do BRM is not automatically activated? sorry, there are no positive/emotional sensations.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Aug 09, 2016 17:23

Русл wrote:Good day everyone. Want to share an observation. A couple of months as I have a BRM verdelite, all day from 9.00 to 17.00 the phone is charging, BUT the charge is not filled (tried three of the charger)! but if you start to call or see application and drops the charge level
Here's my message , previously written, and on another crystal , but true.It can help in the understanding of the process ..
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: Perhaps what has kept you from not desired communication, after which you might have to go somewhere and there is not know that could happen. It's like one of the options.
I it has happened with Cheryl. I have it mainly on protection work, because often when "bad" calls may disconnect completely. Including the phone, found the message , called a.....and .. it becomes clear to me these comrades are not comrades nafig not needed with their calls and requests. And Cheryl reacts strongly to negative situations , discharging the phone at 100% charge to zero. And so may be a day or two when the phone is charging a day and charge 100% or not. As soon as the situation is drained , so charge instantly. For me it is a sign. At first I thought that the battery is time to change, checked the battery quite normal, in addition to almost new. On quiet days charges fine and lasts a long time. Even seen for Cheryl when writing messages from your phone no matter what network, and the message is still "raw" is not considered , which can lead to any consequences, Sherl blocks messages. Tried several times to send message is not sent, then think about what is not written? What words to write, what to simply replace...

Андерссон

Post by Андерссон » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:42

Hello, if select between Amethyst and smoky which one to choose?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Sep 03, 2016 13:04

Андерссон wrote:Hello, if select between Amethyst and smoky which one to choose?
The question of the kind:" What companion to choose, smart or beautiful?" ))))
The answer - the One to which the soul is .)) In this case, what is the soul and what for going to work. The choice must be done independently, not under the influence...it's your goals ???So ??? And you the Creator choose what this will help in the best way. Description of the properties of crystals are described in BRM.

Иринааа

Post by Иринааа » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:59

Good day ! IN MARCH LAID THE INTENTION ABOUT SALE OF THE APARTMENT . Before many years could not sell . BRM rauchtopaz worked one Hundred percent ! At the same time there were two buyers willing to pay a Deposit ! Sold very profitable ! Thank you !

ВедьМа

Post by ВедьМа » Wed Sep 21, 2016 16:36

Hello!
Wear the pendant Korsar in the medium. Acquired Bridge Amethyst-Garnet. How ( and whether) to match the pendant with BRM? What mode needs to be a pendant?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Sep 22, 2016 19:13

Nookular interfaces with BRM in power. Is it the mental command, as well as change settings neocolony in the modes of medium, power. For a quality pairing both devices, it is desirable to keep the working area - approx. half a meter, approximately, the boundaries are not sharp, and within the same radius from each other.

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Sat Oct 08, 2016 21:54

Take BRM in installments. After with it, will acquire wealth, will pay for it You three cost. Agree to consider other options. Rent, leasing, etc.

Or if someone has "enough", sell it used/cheap

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Oct 11, 2016 20:14

Александр Н. wrote:Take BRM in installments. After with it, will acquire wealth, will pay for it You three cost. Agree to consider other options. Rent, leasing, etc.

Or if someone has "enough", sell it used/cheap
Sometimes, we give sell products hire, but it's expensive things.
Why don't you take advantage of free opportunities, for example to pass a psychic workshop, conducted by the manufacturers of BRM?
If it really wants it BRM, write how you are going to gain material benefits, there are some business plan or project? Or just wait lying on the couch, while the ceiling will fall down a bag of money? And what is meant by material benefits, find a job with a salary of 30 thousand rubles. per month or buying a penthouse in Manhattan?
Let's be more specific, the timing , goals, ways of implementation. We may offer installment an exception.

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Tue Oct 11, 2016 21:32

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Sometimes, we give sell products hire, but it's expensive things.
Why don't you take advantage of free opportunities, for example to pass a psychic workshop, conducted by the manufacturers of BRM?
If it really wants it BRM, write how you are going to gain material benefits, there are some business plan or project? Or just wait lying on the couch, while the ceiling will fall down a bag of money? And what is meant by material benefits, find a job with a salary of 30 thousand rubles. per month or buying a penthouse in Manhattan?
Let's be more specific, the timing , goals, ways of implementation. We may offer installment an exception.
Under the material goods I understand any good in this world. Including a Manhattan penthouse. And why only the penthouse and not the whole house? Who can set the bar of limitations, except myself. The only question is do I need one in reality.
As far as I could understand, BRM opens up new paths, possibilities, and options. If not open itself, it accelerates their discovery. If does not open and does not accelerate, then selects the most true. If something he does or helps to do it will be unnoticed only a fool and idiot, which I do not consider myself. So my bold proposal:
Test drive 3 months. At the end of the term or threefold payment, or a refund.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Oct 11, 2016 21:39

well if you got a penthouse in Manhattan, and you pay ten times ))) Oh, why I Burenka you sell...

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Oct 11, 2016 23:51

Alexander N.you have not answered any of my question...

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Wed Oct 12, 2016 0:29

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Alexander N.you have not answered any of my question...
I think I answered all the questions))
Please answer on my simple question too.
How you position BRM in the sale, as finicky Velcro for a cell, or as a technical device to perform certain functions?
Suit to buy, you can try on in front of the mirror, the cleaner plug in, the fish smell. BRM...?
I understand theoretically that this device can work as stated in the description. But in practice, the manufacturer could, for example, to make a mistake in the calculation of some parameters, or just screw it in manufacturing.
This is me with the position of the consumer(buyer) ask. Any buyer discouraged by the absence of even minimal safeguards.