Very useful video...

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
champ0

Post by champ0 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 14:35

Who lives in Moscow can help me and these 2 films have and Zeland have all 6 books in MP3 and forum Zeland is.

Дмитрий888

Post by Дмитрий888 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 0:24

Hello.
Please recommend other movies like "the Secret" and the Power of thought and Water.
However, when viewing the movie the Secret was defined customized response.
For example, in numbers Great who possessed secret knowledge was supposedly Beethoven, but it is well known how difficult and suffering was his life. It turns out he was a masochist?
No offense to all who love the illusion.

Раджа

Post by Раджа » Tue Jan 22, 2008 19:20

Also found a good video renderer that professionally prepared on the basis of the movie "the Secret". Download it here:

http://financepro.ru/2007/09/21/secrett ... l&ref=2938

This site has a lot of interesting things.

ЗулКрис

Post by ЗулКрис » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:17

Here believe it or not, namely, that the mind can not concentrate, and to articulate and forget (or let go) - that I realized somewhere in 14 years, and as...

Салат

Post by Салат » Sun Mar 09, 2008 21:22

saw the link Deir... such bullshit yetta FSE, etc. he would first studied there personally, at least the first couple of courses and tried all that is suggested there. my experience began after reading the first two parts, and since the beginning of setting the first programs that were implemented in the future, all leading me this just Prusakova condition... this is after I stomped on point, and I can already say quite a lot of understanding of what the system is and what it gives and what takes.
Now the actual theme of this topic.
The movie the Secret and many other similar books about transurfing Zeland - all is completely well integrated into the materials offered to the study and use of the Deir. ALL ARE THE SAME
However, there is difference only. the Deir is missing the info to load, no husk. dry description techniques. Here take it and try to do YOURSELF and you will see. No need to believe or not to believe! Try THAT and then argue.
Here provide the basis, the root of the rod is in the understanding of how it all happens and why.
It's not tops to pick up something to be able to do to start. First, stick it on the inside as everything happens and then techniques try and have change them as you want adjust itself, so to speak.
I've not campaigning in this school. Everyone decides to what extent something to be interested in and get involved. It's too serious and not igrushki. If got here - no options to come off. To live in the past no longer work. The brain will quickly determine how it becomes easier and easier to cope with their tasks and throw this topic has never want.
Reason I'm writing here, because reading here, people have much you know and can do.
Transerfing I also read before I engaged in the Deir.
The system abruptly changes the life (assuming that you are actually working with the techniques by studying and repeating learned skills)
Leap into a qualitatively different life - guaranteed. But he become a different person. More understanding the reality of something.and more in the consciousness is changing. One thing I will say - I personally am glad got ))) changes and the life and social circle...
such things...
Good luck to all.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 10, 2008 13:13

Dear Salad
Up to You on the forum there was not one negative review about the DEIR. :)
Because the beginning of any communication (consciously or unconsciously) always contains the essence, You yourself wrote "bullshit yetta FSE, etc." And even "DEIR" with small letters - it also says a lot...
Thank You for the warning! :)

Салат

Post by Салат » Mon Mar 10, 2008 18:38

strange paraphrase )
I'm only going on this forum have filled in the search Deir and found the text of one person who immediately expressed their negative attitude to the Deir, while laying out the reference to the video of the school that you can just buy. And none of them did not argue, no one discussed the topic in the future. There probably just did not pay attention exactly to this school.
Much more can be initially learn something about the system from books and not from the video material, as there is quite jammed and crumpled.
I just tried to pay attention to what You are discussing here, clearly and systematically taught in the school. I'm actually in it and now are learning and plan further.
And You, my dear Andrew, it clearly altered it. You have two options. One is that You need so be, the second one more I think is correct, You just misinterpreted my words.
And your assumption about the beginning of any communication (consciously or unconsciously) doesn't work for all. There are totally different kinds of people with completely different ways of presentation and a certain level of understanding of things allows us to go beyond the conventional ))) every word is used among communicating can be laid for two completely different meanings. You see, I your. At normal...
:)
And I suggest to see the movie "the Power of thought: What do we know" There is detailed information about the thinking brain and the materialization of thoughts. http://www.stepashka.com/forum/index.ph ... opic=88636

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:06

Салат wrote:strange paraphrase )
I'm only going on this forum have filled in the search Deir and found the text of one person who immediately expressed their negative attitude to the Deir, while laying out the reference to the video of the school that you can just buy. And none of them did not argue, no one discussed the topic in the future. There probably just did not pay attention exactly to this school.
Much more can be initially learn something about the system from books and not from the video material, as there is quite jammed and crumpled.
I just tried to pay attention to what You are discussing here, clearly and systematically taught in the school. I'm actually in it and now are learning and plan further.
And You, my dear Andrew, it clearly altered it. You have two options. One is that You need so be, the second one more I think is correct, You just misinterpreted my words.
And your assumption about the beginning of any communication (consciously or unconsciously) doesn't work for all. There are totally different kinds of people with completely different ways of presentation and a certain level of understanding of things allows us to go beyond the conventional ))) every word is used among communicating can be laid for two completely different meanings. You see, I your. At normal...
And I suggest to see the movie "the Power of thought: What do we know" There is detailed information about the thinking brain and the materialization of thoughts. http://www.stepashka.com/forum/index.ph ... opic=88636
Dear, The Salad.
Before writing my post I specifically perused the entire forum, using different combinations - we have not had such messages. About DEIR is full of discussions and different opinions on Gzone.
As for different ways of presentation, as they say, "to health!", but there are very clear psychological laws (not the hypothesis) of perception. As we all know, "ignorance of the law is no excuse". :)<

Энцо

Post by Энцо » Tue Mar 11, 2008 23:55

Алексей А wrote:Download "the Secret"is a very useful movie!Another movie of similar subject-"the Power of Thought That We Know About It."In the Internet a lot of references to it-can download.
Description: This film stirred the imagination of millions of people around the world. With Hole
That's it. Imagination.
Such motivational films, books, the thing is "extremely" attractive. Energizes, inspires, invigorates and REFRESHES, I would say. But to "enter" into it "in full" - is silly. You need to always remember that life is a lethal chronic disease, sexually transmitted diseases. All other explanations of life - nothing more than various forms of anesthesia., ease aches and pains and dimming the brain.

Салат

Post by Салат » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:45

Yes ush. then sandbox may not )))
you can not answer.

фруктик

Post by фруктик » Mon Jul 21, 2008 18:02

And there is the possibility of this movie to review?

Любовь

Post by Любовь » Fri Aug 01, 2008 16:04

The secret is just another rehash has all the cliché themes. "How many times asserted the world..." Bright picture, beautiful words and mysterious name to give a stunning effect.
:D :D :D
My parents love the "amazing things", look, read, probably all books operatically, by the way Castaneda was one of the first, but to work on yourself... uh... just read it... Except that one time mom got serious about Simoron, even a few times went there, worked, and then I gave up and just sits on the forum...
Very few people try though how to change yourself, learn something, many people think that they doolie someone or something to do it, just chew and put in his mouth, but they're not, they're always not enough time...

Фипыч

Post by Фипыч » Fri Aug 01, 2008 16:23

Love
Most interesting is that they so reflect. To know yourself. See what in you is causing such a reaction. :) Engage them and either they are also really a will to do, or you will still do or not. :) It's their choice.
And about the chewing - so all that leads to the development is chewing the same from different angles. and if this film helps at least someone to get the ball rolling and start to act - means a lot.
To me this film is also not particularly impressed, but a few of my friends it helped to THINK and to ACT. Whether they will go beyond that is a matter of their personal intentions. We all have different starting points and different needs means. For some it's a movie, and someone needs to be pressed incurable (modern traditional medicine) disease. And someone this is not enough.

Любовь

Post by Любовь » Fri Aug 01, 2008 16:42

Yeah, mine need to be pressed... They're all treated with antibiotics... And oddly enough the doctors believe that I was quite disappointed, and realized that it is easier to prevent than to treat :)
And the reaction is indifferent to them. Dad all the time not care, he allows all to yourself to ride. And mom likes to drink, has even ended up in hospital after "fun" new year, where she was forbidden to drink alcohol... it will last for a month. And while she does not consider herself drinking or drunk.
Both of them are satisfied with it, and I'm not.. and it pisses me off.. to fix it I can't has been a lot of talk. But it is impossible to hammer. Some wrote and said that after listening to "Explorer" it is easier to score on something. Two courses listened to... but the direction changes are observed, do all individually. May try to put such a goal, like...: "I don't care about drinking mother..."? ehh.. sadly it all...

Фипыч

Post by Фипыч » Fri Aug 01, 2008 16:53

Love
There's no need to score. We can't change other people. We can only suggest, guide and work with you. In this soboda will clearly observed. If the person is not willing to change it any ways not make.
I can advise to read Sinelnikov. Also working with the subconscious. Clarifies a lot. At least I helped to organize their life and attitude towards it.

Любовь

Post by Любовь » Fri Aug 01, 2008 17:11

read at your leisure

Алиса из штатов

the SECRET

Post by Алиса из штатов » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:35

I have a very different impression about the Secret...
Yes, it the Americans say, this discount..
I have a question - why is it necessary American TV?

After all, the Americans love ONLY MONEY is worldwide known, even if not urejaut this desire out loud..

The spirit of MONEY - became the Spirit of the USA

So - Rich people in the US will NEVER, mark my words, will NEVER allow the common people to RISE to them...

I lived in the States long enough to realize it
So I CAN NOT give the WAY of SUCCESS and wealth for all

THERE's SOMETHING ELSE behind all this SECRET that allows you to achieve success in America

And that something else is MONEY and only MONEY

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Thu Sep 17, 2009 13:23

Alice And why some of filmica (or filemime) should give me wealth? IMHO, a person can podcherpnut from it something, but to become a rich person can (if he needs it) in the process of identity searches... I was really hooked movies: "the Fountain" and "Conversations with God Walsh" (on www.woodash.ru ). And when I thought that, after Lazarev and Sviyash I read nothing else will :)...

n

Post by n » Sat Nov 07, 2009 0:19

About the wealth read more about this point of view (the Vedas)
It is determined in the long run
such as unselfishness
Other methods can and will bring it but will have to pay
Or spin like a squirrel in a wheel (the mode of passion)
or to live in ignorance (mode of ignorance)

Амрит

Very useful video...

Post by Амрит » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:48

Аине

Very useful video...

Post by Аине » Mon Apr 08, 2019 21:31

When the film was released, my foreign comrades advised him to look.The 2007-2008 year. Looked at the English, barely forced myself to watch until the end. Not like totally, could not understand why everyone was talking "WOW" and Apache recommended to watch.I thought, well, maybe not Mature enough or nihilism which suddenly activated. And recently reviewed in Russian in the company. And it dawned on me than I do the film so unpleasant. Naked network marketing. The second block of the movie is devoted to money. In English "money" is not so jarring softly, and MONEY straight through 2 minutes of watching, began to ring on the letter "D". Cutting too obvious, interaction of actors is, neither physical nor spiritual. This is especially evident with her aunt that the interviewer is the guy with the paintings. Direct the film into the beautiful. Life examples so General strike. That e is for Ethiopia or who he is, who has access (!)to the Internet but no money for a very rare disease hepatitis(I think it was a simple A-a disease of dirty hands, if there were any), but the stone of gratitude brought the loot(with the obligatory accent, you invest nothing, but it works and carries the PTO wealth).Aunt with cancer, 3 months, Oh well.. If I was really cancer b ran like a lamb to be treated, in parallel with the haha in front of the TV, not instead of. 3 months could be a fat lobule or something, and after a small weight loss it disappeared. Uncle, in a plane crash hit, is also direct miraculous recovery. Dikul also recovered, but not for the same short period of time..
In General, miracles is, of course, but everything has its time. If some of the cells of the skin this updated in 28 days, they will be updated if they don't pull this nonsense. And all a man, it does not interfere. Let everything go according to plan(who knows, maybe we formed a pattern after injury, the disability and shoved all in a row). And yet we fashionable first down, and then to impose a miraculous recovery methods. Maybe somewhere it should be, as Pinnock or a crutch at first, but often people have this religion goes, with fanatical poverkhnostnym approach and some, especially the smartest and it is well used. In short my verdict on the film is informative, only the first 10 minutes and then, to be in the subject and last 5, the rest in the trash.<